Cyril Karim presidential speech

Zafir_Karim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By Zafir_Karim

Cyril walked up to the podium. He appeared humble but knowledgable, had an air of confidence but did not seem likely to interrupt or impose his will.

*Translated from French*

"I know you all saw Mr. Mercier's speech, and if you didn't, you should. I want you to know who you are voting for, for both of us. Mr. Mercier seems a good man to me. But I do not think he is right for the job of president. He seems too much like the recent presidents in the United States of America, and I think we all know they did not turn out too well in the end, whatever was in their hearts." Cyril looked at the people, he sounded and 'felt' in a way, trustworthy, kind, and gentle, but also willing to get things done if need be.

"I am not like them." he said shaking his head, "I originally wanted to be in law enforcement, and managed to get a degree in criminal justice. I wanted to make a difference, to do my little part in the big scheme of things. But I realized I do not like violence at all, it may be neccesary sometimes, but I do not want to use it unless I am forced into it for the good of the people. So I went back to school and got a degree in economics then got a job with a small company, which is now doing much better I would say. I am talking so much about me, because I want you to know who you are electing, and if you really want me or not to be your president. Let us not be like america, they are no good role model unless you like violence. Let us be like France, let us be our own country." He began to rise in volume and excitement putting one hand into the air clenched in a fist like he was calling warriors to arms, "Let us be a country that can show the world what they should really look like! A beacon of honor and peace! A true country, united together! Viva La France! Viva la France! Viva la France!" The crowd cheered as he finished his speech, smiling kindly but with determination on his face as he left the podium and would answer questions later.

OOC:

If you do have a question you would like a reporter or something to ask, just post it like that and I'll reply.

Also, this is Cyril Karim. He looks and acts differently as well as has a different apparent past than his real self Zafir. Here is a link to him:

http://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/rpg-9/james-merrarn-ged-interview-with-france-presidenti-1831661/?page=1#js-message-3

Basically he's in one of the worlds best disguises, practically IS what he looks like.