Recent events circulating around the undeniable return of one of the Keijijo's most enigmatic enemies, Oni or more publicly known as Abacha Cavat, has replenished a previously unseen desire for maximum power in the veteran members of the legendary Keijijo Clan. With the mysterious intention of gathering an immeasurable mass of metaphysical energy (chi etc.) from an incalculable amount of sources, a portion of the Keijijo Elders have set it upon themselves to bring forth the demonic corporeal manifestation of a foul entity. With the uncontrollable ambition of obtaining control over this metaphysical abomination to establish an unchallenged power that will enable them to seize political control over the world, this corrupt selection of Clan Elders have involuntarily birthed a division among their fellow clansmen. Aware of certain disadvantages, the now exiled group of Elders and their seemingly minute faction of persuaded Keijijo clansmen have established a fruitful alliance with a power-hungry organization known as the Witch Hunters. With an unquestionable mutual desire for immense power, the Witch Hunters offered their previously unanticipated assistance in exchange for aid in their own personal goal to retrieve a selection of powerful artifacts for an as of yet enigmatic purpose.
Together both factions have commenced a meticulous plot to obtain their desired objects of power. And while the Witch Hunters focus on seeking their legendary artifacts of mystical significance, the Keijijo Elders have set upon their three potential targets for their corrupt goal. Seeking to capture both their former ally, the mysterious Impero and Abacha Cavat for the sole purpose of sapping them dry of their unnaturally monstrous chi reserves, their grandest prize however, is to gain possession of the iconic Impero Mask containing the treasured spirits of past Imperos. With the insatiable desire of using the mask as a conduit to resurrect the clan's past Grandmasters to further augment their collected chi, the Elders along with the Witch Hunters have openly declared themselves enemies of the Keijijo Clan. With invaluable knowledge regarding the treacherous plot of the clan's former Elders, the deadly Impero seeks out aid from several allies ranging from the lethal mutant extremist Kratesis to the battle-seasoned Sith warrior Alezra. However, none may prove more valuable than Fan, otherwise known as Madame Blossom, who's expertise regarding the Witch Hunters may tip the scales in their favor. With the goal of not only stopping the rogue selection of Elders that threaten the metaphysical integrity of the earth but halt his own personal plans, Impero is left with the optional choice of choosing to confront his influential opposition or seek out his martial rival, Oni, for additional aid.
(This is an open RPG, anyone can join)
- Standard CVnU RPG rules apply (no goddmodding etc.)
- This is where all questions and comments about the RPG are to be posted.
- As stated above, this is an open RPG, anyone can join to do whatever. If you want to help or oppose Impero you can. You can join the Elders if you want, steal their collection of chi, betray them, have your own agenda etc. You can literally choose whatever course of action you want to take regarding the Elders. If you want to do something with the Witch Hunters though, ask for Charmix's (Madame Blossom/Madame Orchid) permission.
- And have fun of course :)
- If you attack the Keijijo, try and sell them a bit.
- EDIT: I'll be controlling the Elders (obviously), just want to make it clear that they shouldn't be NPC'ed.