CVnU: New York City

Ishin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#201  Edited By Ishin

@Amaranth_Strix: With a calm nod, he wordlessly agreed to offer his aid against the hostile mech. Fully aware of the technological intricacy of such machinery due to his recognized intellect, the prodigious Impero would elect a different approach in confronting the mech. "I can do this on my own. Conserve your energy". Selecting the least chi-consuming alternative, Impero twirled a specialized kunai around his finger. The Keijijo Geijutsu symbols on it instantly enabling the masked enigma to physically teleport to its location. While not fully aware of how durable the mech was, he would not underestimate its physical resistance.

Concentrating a mass of chi around the kunai's strong blade, he precisely hurled it towards the mech. Managing to pierce into the mech with his symbolic blades, the Impero quickly teleports. Inside the mech he makes quick work of its operator, prior to using his surprising technological knowledge to disable the machine. Exiting the mech with his personalized kunai, he nods respectfully towards the man's direction. "Tell Kratesis that soon I'll need her help", opting not to wait any longer, he vanishes in an eerie flock of ominous crows.

Amaranth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#202  Edited By Amaranth

@Impero: Holding his fire as the impervious Impero annihilates one of their most powerful foes with a display of martial mastery and esoteric combat knowledge.

"Of course. Thank you for your aid." Turning back toward the warehouse as Impero vanishes in the unsettling flight of inky black birds.

--

Utilizing his intangibility to dash through the debris strewn street and arriving in the warehouse by leaping through the wall. Materializing and looking around to familiarize himself with his surroundings in anticipation of the coming assault.

_Judas_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#203  Edited By _Judas_

From a nearby rooftoop the Carpathian Cobra monitors the engagement while using a small electronic device to continuously stream the live footage back to his benefactor. Shaking his head in visible disgust at how easily the mech and the Cape Killers were dispatched of by the masked individual.

Tanner_The_Red

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#204  Edited By Tanner_The_Red

@Amaranth_Strix: He would quickly discover that every single light source in the building was off, the generator was slashed.

Amaranth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#205  Edited By Amaranth

@_Judas_: @Tanner_Brenkov: Holstering his revolvers and relying on his enhanced senses to guide him through the building. Row after row of empty containers fill the building, the soft groans of old metal construction echoing loudly in the unnatural silence before the storm.

"Anyone there?"

--

Outside a battalion of Cape Killers begins to acquire order once more. Unprecedented numbers have been lost to an unexplained number of friendly fire incidents. Officers eventually restored order, but at great cost.

Their ranks now replenished by re-enforcement, and fresh ammo for their mechs supplied by the supply units they prepare for one final push into mutant territory.

Tanner_The_Red

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#206  Edited By Tanner_The_Red

@Amaranth_Strix: "I want you to open the main bay door...And as soon as you think there is enough in..Lock it, and get out.." Tanner's voice echoed in the darkness.

_Judas_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#207  Edited By _Judas_

@Amaranth_Strix: @Tanner_Brenkov: As well as keeping a moderately attentive eye on the escalating Cape Killers as they regrouped, Judas continued to monitor the suspects inside the building. Using specialized field specs, on thermal, it appeared that the more seasoned and vocal man was alone after the unexpected exit of his masked companion. But as he switched over to night vision he immediately spotted another co-companion maneuvering throughout the warehouse. "No heat signature." he thought to himself.

Amaranth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#208  Edited By Amaranth

@Tanner_Brenkov:@_Judas_: The vampires tendency to snap orders struck Amaranth as somewhat off putting. But if he wanted to remain behind and defend the warehouse alone that was certainly his prerogative.

After all better a vampire endure the risk then any of his mutant brothers or sisters in arms. None the less he was not interested in being ordered around. "I respect your willingness to fight by our side. But adjust your tone when you address me."

Quickly making his way to the bay doors he found the lack of power had rendered the electric motors inert. Working his fingers under the bottom of the steel doors and lifting the door up.. leaving the warehouse open to the Cape Killers

--

Several squads spot the opening door, radio their superiors with the information, and begin to filter into the warehouse. Flashlights and goggles begin to be activated as they discover the interior is dark.

After perhaps fifty filter in to search the massive structure Amaranth leaps up.. from inside the concrete floor where he had been waiting in his intangible form. Flickering back into tangibility over the bay door and closing it with a powerful kick.

Acrobatically flipping toward the wall.. fading into intangibility and exiting the building, his entire mission performed in one smooth motion.

Tanner_The_Red

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#209  Edited By Tanner_The_Red

@Amaranth_Strix: The troops yelled as the door was forced shut, some pointing their flashlights at the sealed exit. As soon as their backs were turned, a violent gurgle echoed through the warehouse, troops pointing back to the source of the noise to see one of their men on the floor with his throat ripped open. Wisps of wind made them uneasy as they moved along, known that their fallen team mate was far from saving. Eventually, they noticed another one of their numbers missing, and another shortly after that.

Finally finished with the suspense, one of the leading killers pulled out his flare gun, firing it up towards the ceiling. The eerie red light from the flare would only compliment the bodies littered on the warehouse floor, seeing that there were at least twenty that were silently murdered. One of the more uneasy troops points his weapon at where Tanner was standing, right in front of him. The vampire chuckled while pushing the gun to the side a bit so the volley of bullets missed. His neck was already snapped as the other's turned to the source of the gun fire. Tanner instantly taking a sharp rusty pipe and hurling it through the goggles of one of the cape killers.

The rest pay no attention to the one that fell and opened fire on Tanner, pinning a few hits to his chest and legs as he sprinted forward and clawed one of them in the face, not stopping. More flesh bursted open as bullets sunk into his pale flesh, more blood spilled on that same skin for every man he mutilated and broke. Finally, one of the men was smart enough to hurl a old brick through one of the tattered windows in the warehouse. Tanner screamed as he was basically blinded by the sudden beam of sunlight, falling to his knees and clasping his face with his bloodied hands.

Tanner's claws retracted as his powers faded while in the light. One of the cape killers took aim instantly and was ready to fire at Tanner, however he cried out just before he pulled the trigger and fell to the floor. "Fools...This wasn't a last stand..." Tanner said with a grin, hands still in his eyes. The window letting the sun in was covered with an old crate by a dark figure, the cape killers once again in the dark.

All they could see now was at least thirty sets of glowing red eyes. Tanner chuckled in the darkness. "It takes a vampire bit victim that doesn't die a half an hour before they themselves become a creature of the night...Times up...". Hisses and demonic screams filled the warehouse, followed by the gunfire of the troops, horrified to see their own men turned into vampires as they ripped them apart....

Tanner stood before the fifteen vampires that survived the ambush. "Children, the cave, I know it calls to you...Go there and make it your new home...Welcome to the Brenkov clan..." He said with a grin, enjoying the fact he got a small benefit from this as well.

With the warehouse ambush disposed, he waited calmly out at the docks located behind the warehouse, his eyes covered by sun glasses.

The_House_of_L

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#210  Edited By The_House_of_L

@Amaranth_Strix: @Impero: @Tanner_Brenkov: "Thank you for meeting with me Assistant Director. I'm sure you're a busy man so allow me to get right to it." Finally un-cuffing the briefcase from his wrist. Its contents to be revealed as Mr. LeBeau flopped folder after folder on the desk between the two men before continuing on. "The initiative you implemented in regards to the growing mutant gang situation showed promise." addressing it in the past tense as if it had already failed and been forgotten. Bringing a confused yet slightly arrogant look to the Directors face. "Oh it'll do more then show promise, it'll show results." be boasted. The meanwhile Mr.LeBeau had effortlessly set-up a small digital device with a wide screen. "With all do respect sir your men are already dead, they just dont know it yet. It may not happen today, may not happen tomorrow, but eventually, after the body count of your men has the apex of calamity, you'll realize your idea died long ago and if you had only had the fortitude to dream a little bigger, it could have been much more." Visibly angered the discussion took an expected turn. "Look you smug sonnovabitch I dont know what crackerjack sh!tstorm you blew in on but...." cutting the man off with a theatrically used finger, Mr. LeBeau turned the screen on. Instantly the captured footage of the failed Cape Killer's siege on the warehouse was revisited. "My man counted no more then three at the time this was shot. One man in-particular single handedly dismantled a Mech, killed a man without lifting a finger, and then proceeded to turn your vaunted Cape Killers against one another. One man sir, or better yet, one mutant, or meta, or alien, or super, it doesnt really matter what they're called though does it? The undeniable fact is, sir, this.....evolutionary miscarriages represent the end." pausing so as to let the gravity of the situation set in. "The...the end of what?"

"Homo-Sapiens, sir, the human race. John and Jane public cant compete with the likes of those. What happens when your daughter cant get a job because a meta can do the work she does in a fraction of the time with a hundred percent efficiency rate? What happens when the military decides that an exclusively mutant military is not only more viable, but more capable as well? These....things, will seep into every facet of our way of life until it is no longer ours, it'll be theres."

"What do expect me to do? I'm simply the Assistant Director of the Albany field office for the FBI. I cant implement any real change."

"I know you cant sir, but what you can do is let me secretly finance your operation so I can give your men the weapons, the instruments, the tools, to do what needs to be done."

"And whats that, exactly, Mr. LeBeau?"

Smiling, Charlemagne replied, "Nothing short of the complete and total eradication of all mutant, meta, and super-powered life on Earth, sir."

Amaranth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#211  Edited By Amaranth

@Tanner_Brenkov: Phasing down through the warm blacktop of the city streets into the sprawling sewer system Amaranth breaks into a jog as he makes his escape from the area.

"Tiger one requesting update." Calmly speaking into his psyco-reactive crystal communicator. The Choir of mutant telepaths rout their visions of the incredible carnage above to him. He observes the destruction above for a short time, then breaks the connection.

Their vampiric ally was quite useful, a fact he would include in his report to Kratesis.

Amaranth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#212  Edited By Amaranth

@Mr_LeBeau: [[ Wicked post, I look forward to it hehe. ]]

Tanner_The_Red

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#213  Edited By Tanner_The_Red

@Mr_LeBeau: Me gusta man..Me gusta...

Ishin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#214  Edited By Ishin

@Mr_LeBeau: Badass! This will be fun :)

Fukuro_Zoku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#215  Edited By Fukuro_Zoku

I disappear for...checks watch...thirty minutes to find food, and this is what I come back to?

@Mr_LeBeau
Excellent.

Amaranth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#216  Edited By Amaranth

@_Strigidae_: Hehe, everything just kinda came together.

Fukuro_Zoku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#217  Edited By Fukuro_Zoku
@Amaranth_Strix: There's a saying or a song for that. 

Oh yeah! The A-Team!
Kalinda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#218  Edited By Kalinda

The grandeur pair of doors marking the entrance to the famed Delmonico's Restaurant in New York, NY, opened to welcome a remarkably attractive young woman. Several, if not the majority, of the restaurant's male guests turned to catch a glimpse of the enchanting woman, their girlfriends all quickly scolding their wandering eyes. The woman flashed a few of her spectators playful smiles, seemingly flattered by the generous amounts of attention. However a more attentive, less distracted, eye would have caught the cool, calculating gleam that hid behind the ice blue eyes of the dazzling blonde.

Amora Huntington allowed one of the formally suited servers working at the establishment to remove her coat with a tantalizing smile, revealing a stunning Valentino Fall/Winter 2012-13 haute couture gown. The sheer black material flowed like smoke around her flawless physique as she made her way up to a more private area of dining. Traveling through the elegantly styled restaurant the roar of voices from the main floor diminished to a low hum beneath her until disappearing altogether as she entered a small, dimly lit room. The very small amount of people eating in the private room took no notice of her, continuing on with their own personal business as if she did not exist. This did nothing to phase her own sense of self-importance, rather, justified that she belonged in the presence of such fellow aloof aristocrats. Having a chair pulled out for her at an empty table for two, she gave a small smile of gratitude to the man who had pulled it for her before taking a seat with an undeniable air of effortless grace. Folding her long, lean legs over one another, Amora began casually scanning over the menu that had been waiting for her on the table.

Ishin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#219  Edited By Ishin

@_Enchantress_: Love your writing girl ;)

Kalinda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#220  Edited By Kalinda

@Impero: Thank you ;)

It was open to response, if you're interested. I'm bored lol.

Ishin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#221  Edited By Ishin

@_Enchantress_: (You're welcome :) LOL sure, why not)

Entering the illustrious restaurant was a tall man shrouded in a metaphysical aura of mystery. An expensive black Dolce & Gabbana Martini suit form-fittingly hugging his flawlessly chiseled frame as he silently made his way towards an empty table in the secluded dining area. A once handsome face now sadly marked by a prominent facial scar, Ishin still maintains an authentic demeanor of poised self-confidence and legendary composure. In the midst of his charismatic steps, he very briefly spots a stunning figure, a simple nonchalant glance prior to seating himself. Surprisingly though, he subsequently detects a mass of exotic energy residing within her, an interesting individual at last.

Kalinda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#222  Edited By Kalinda

@Impero: Her eyes continue to scan the appetizing menu options, showing no immediate interest in the man she knew had joined her. "New York has always been one of my favorite cities to visit," she began in a soothing voice laced with seduction. "Although I find America to be an altogether unimpressive country, the city has a number of locations for a younger soul to indulge in." She spoke as though anyone could have been sitting across from her, her tone reminiscent to a speech. Folding her menu her eyes moved not to the man across from her, but to her bag, labeled Prada, to retrieve a pack of cigarettes and a lighter. Flipping open the lighter she let the flame rest against the tip of her cigarette until it glowed orange before placing her lips around the other side and taking a deep inhale. With pursed lips she let the smoke slowly escape, her eyes finally resting on his. Without showing any sign into her own thoughts, she gave a courteous smile. "Amora Huntington," she said, holding the cigarette up with an expression that invited him to share his identity.

Ishin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#223  Edited By Ishin

@_Enchantress_: Huntington, the name rang with sounds of familiarity. While not physically apparent, Ishin's elusive age granted him a wealth of knowledge, truly the Huntington family was among the apex of the magical world. Having lived as long as he had, it would have been ignorant not to know of them. Amora as she introduced herself was perhaps yet another prodigy of the influential family. Meeting her icy blue eyes with his instinctively enigmatic multi-colored ones, he replied, "Ishin Keijijo", they were from starkly different worlds. "Ms. Huntington... from the influential family of powerful sorcerers I presume?".

Avatar image for zazamell_grantodo
Zazamell Grantodo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wearing a mostly white affair with a black belt, pair of boots, and his familiar red long coat, the infamous pirate mercenary strides into the restaurant with an enormous black crucifix-shaped claymore strapped to his back. When asked to remove the sword from his person, Zazamell only replied by shoving a bag of insanely rare golden Spanish doubloons - worth thousands - into the hands of the person responsible for asking him.

"I'm paying for every bill in this building, including mine. Treat my sword like a guest and there will be no bloodshed this night."

Ishin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#225  Edited By Ishin

@Zazamell Grantodo: (Props for using Zoro :))

Kalinda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#226  Edited By Kalinda

@Impero: As soon as she had allowed herself to gaze upon the man seated across from her, recognition had set it. While the two would have never been in the appropriate circumstances to have crossed paths, she knew who he was instantly. Few truly knowledgeable historians of the supernatural world would not recognize his infamous facial scarring, trademark of the enigmatic Ishin Keijijo. Taking another drag from the cigarette in her fingers, she leaned back casually. "Of course, Mr. Keijijo, what a pleasure it is to meet you. And especially under such unexpected circumstances," her alluring grin grew wider as she kept unwavering eye contact with the martial artist, her gaze steady as a waiter delivered a glass of champagne to her empty hand. "In the flesh," she answered his question before continuing, "I'll have to inform the rest of my family of my fortunate encounter. Might I ask what drew you to such a location on this fine evening?" she asked, taking a calm sip of her drink.

Zazamell Grantodo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Impero:

(Mihawk :P)

Ishin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#228  Edited By Ishin

@_Enchantress_: Her knowledge of the Keijijo was unanticipated but undoubtedly interesting nonetheless. Amora's eye contact, it was powerfully alluring, capable of hypnotizing virtually any man with a mere disinterested glance. Fortunately however, Ishin was no mere man. A brief calm smirk was flashed, "I didn't expect to be recognized", he admitted coolly. "You find the encounter.. fortunate? Interesting. Well Ms. Huntington, I needed a quiet place to relax", indeed, recent events had not transpired in his favor. "What of you though my dear?".

@Zazamell Grantodo: (LOL I always confuse their names for some reason. Gotta love One Piece though :))

Zazamell Grantodo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Impero:

(They're both immeasurably badass swordsmen. It's understandable ;))

_Judas_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#230  Edited By _Judas_

The aftermath of the doomed Cape Killer's inaugural mission lay scattered in disturbing fashion throughout the warehouse. Special FBI analysts and a eyes only clean-up crew were already fast at work disposing of the evidence. Dressed in environmental hazmet suits they had misleadingly quarantined a small section surrounding the building while holding a press conference covering up the incident with reports of a ruptured gas-main. Confusion and frantically strained nerves allowed Judas effortless access the scene, capturing several images as well as obtaining a small collection of blood samples from the deceased.

Amaranth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#231  Edited By Amaranth

@_Judas_: The mutant extremest known as Amaranth left several drops of blood behind. Listed as a known mutant terrorist in the FBI's CODIS database any discovery of his blood would surely put him at the scene and thus the Court of Arcani by implication.

Avatar image for emilie_aensland
Emilie_Aensland

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#232  Edited By Emilie_Aensland

@Amaranth_Strix: (post limit -_-)

Amaranth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#233  Edited By Amaranth

@Abacha_Cavat: [ Its cool, we can pick up later. ]

Avatar image for cassidy_orourke
Cassidy_ORourke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#234  Edited By Cassidy_ORourke

I'll be bringing Cass in sometime in the next few days ;)

The_Noir_Rose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#235  Edited By The_Noir_Rose

He had watched the mysterious watcher who's unexpected interest in the small mutant revolt was enough to draw his attention away from anything else. Using state-of-the-art Arcani technology, Cadmus had piggybacked the shadow figure's surveillance feed back to its original source within the FBI building. Perched high above across the street in a crouched position on the very tip of a horizontally extended flag poll displaying the natural mutant dexterity he had been born with, the Silent Death tracked his prey with nocturnal lenses....

Amaranth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#236  Edited By Amaranth

@Cassidy_ORourke: Sweet!

_France_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#237  Edited By _France_

Standing on the elevated podium behind the fashionably dressed man who had initially recruited him while reporters and spectators clamored around, Rated R felt at peace. Having been raised in Las Vegas, the fast pace bright lights of the media attention machine was just an added bonus of publicity as far as the charismatic snake charmer was concerned. But right now something more important was taking place, something that superseded his desire for self-promotion. Cause while the tall stiff in a suit continued to ramble on, the voluptuous International reporter in the second row was looking straight at him with a"$#@! me like you hate me" type of stare. Or at least in his mind she was.

"And so, without further delay, I present to you the first of many, Ultra-Sapiens....Rated R!!"

The sound of his name instantly snapping him back to reality. "Thank you Mr. LeBeau. Ladies and, well, ladies" his playful jest garnering some slight chuckles and giggles before he winked and continued. "I consider it an honor and a privilege to be a part of this teams formation. And I promise you here and now, no mutant will ever harm a human again, not on my goddamn watch." Proclaiming with confidence. "Them days is gone, bet. I can field a couple questions real quick but I'm sure you all are as anxious as I am to get this program up and running so, briefly" pointing to object of his earlier fantasy, "Hello, Amandahugginkiss, International Live Action News. Could you tell us what exactly are the Ultra-Sapiens, and if you're only human like you proclaim, then how can you possibly be any match for beings who can bend peoples bodies like wind bends paper?"

Sighing, "I knew I shouldnt have called on this bitch. Lesbian." he thought to himself.

_France_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#238  Edited By _France_

@Connor_St_Jaimes: You wanna run with the U-Saps huh? Respect. I could get you in. I'm sorta the hottest thing under the sun right now.

Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 15

#239  Edited By Mercy_

Oh mannnnnnn you and Cass are gonna clash big time O_O

_France_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#240  Edited By _France_

@Connor_St_Jaimes: Extends his hand, "Names Kristof. I like your style son. And make no mistake, this here a mutant killing endeavor if ever there was one."

Fukuro_Zoku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#241  Edited By Fukuro_Zoku
@Rated_R_Superstah said:

Sighing, "I knew I shouldnt have called on this bitch. Lesbian." he thought to himself.

Oh my god I can't stop laughing!
_France_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#242  Edited By _France_

@Mercy_: She's just another dead mutant operating on borrowed time (:D)

@Connor_St_Jaimes: Smiles with a sinister gleam of excitement. "Yeah badass yeah! Thats whats up." Backs away for a minute before creating an artificial desk like plate from the discolored ring on his finger before stepping on it. "I got your number....oh I dont?" he said as he started to float away, "Oh, well I'm sure its in the book. I'll find it"

Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#243  Edited By Mercy_

@Rated_R_Superstah: And you're just another arrogant male whose mind she'll savor taking apart piece by piece...although it's doubtful it'd be worth her time ;)

_France_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#244  Edited By _France_

@Mercy_: "What is this sh!t? Where's your husband and how can he call himself a man letting you out in public like this without supervision? See, see, this is the bullsh!t I'm talking about. You let em vote and before you know they're out in public causing sh!t, voicing their "opinions" like running off at the mouth is their god given right. Mutant you better get real wise real quick. You aint got no rights unless I give them to you. Thats something your old man should have taught you along time ago."

Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#245  Edited By Mercy_
@Rated_R_Superstah

@Mercy_: "What is this sh!t? Where's your husband and how can he call himself a man letting you out in public like this without supervision? See, see, this is the bullsh!t I'm talking about. You let em vote and before you know they're out in public causing sh!t, voicing their "opinions" like running off at the mouth is their god given right. Mutant you better get real wise real quick. You aint got no rights unless I give them to you. Thats something your old man should have taught you along time ago."

Im in bed. But tomorrow, tomorrow we're gonna have funnnnn
_France_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#246  Edited By _France_

@Mercy_: Room for two in there? I'll show you how a hero saves the day.

Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#247  Edited By Mercy_
@Rated_R_Superstah hmmm. The cat looks awfully comfy just chilling there right now.

Catch ya later.
Nowaiowt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#248  Edited By Nowaiowt

@Rated_R_Superstah: ( As Connor)

He chuckled to Kristof's rant to the woman, wondering just how hairy this was about to get.

(As Nowai)

With a smile he led her to a table off in the distance, away from the screaming crowds and the adoring fans. His men stood out of earshot so the two were truly alone "My...benefactor saw your brilliant display tonight and would like to graciously ask for you to come with us. Not for anything nasty I assure you, we have special needs for people like us. People who know how to hand any given situation. Do I have your attention or no? If you are not interested I will leave this table, and never ask again. BUT if you are, than a world full of even more fun than you had tonight is at your fingertips."

Avatar image for emilie_aensland
Emilie_Aensland

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#249  Edited By Emilie_Aensland

@Mercy_: peace

Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#250  Edited By Mercy_

I'll have a post in about 2 1/2 hours or so.