Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll CV Germany (20 votes)

JUST DO IT 45%
Maybe we should leave this to someone else 10%
No Germany please 15%
Yes, and I'd like to help 20%

So for months now I've been considering establishing the CVnU's version of Germany, but I haven't gotten around to doing it for a number of reasons. For one thing, I don't write here nearly as much as I'd like to and I feel that I'm out of practice at least to a certain extent. But beyond that I wasn't sure on whether or not I should create threads and such, mostly out of a lack of understanding of the rules and a general feeling that it would likely be unused, ignored, or misinterpreted to be an empire claim of sorts. So let me be clear right now: I do not want IC control of Germany, I do not want to do an empire claim, I do not want to get this caught in an argument of technicalities. So instead, I'm making this poll to: 1) Ask the community if this is something they would want and be interested in; 2) See if the community would accept me being the force leading this creation of lore; and 3) Put it out here so if a mod or someone who's more educated on the rules and regulations than I am happens to pop in, I might be able to get advice on how to do this in a way that's rule-friendly and community-friendly.

Btw this is mth_

• 
William_Eldrik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yes, and I'd love to help you out. Mostly because of my Nazi. >.>

Dai_Remnant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

More ground to cover...and more meals.....

Feral Nova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#3 Feral Nova  Moderator

We're talking about Germany as a whole? Not just like... maybe a major city in Germany? I think the only country that has it's own thread (correct me if I'm wrong) are Venezuela and Iceland (MAYBE Greece? I don't remember tbh), but that's because of empire claims. Is there a specific reason you want to do an entire country thread rather than just a single major city if you're not going to do an empire claim to it? Not saying not to do it... just asking like... why one thread for the entire country?

We_must_evolve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Good idea

Antidoll

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Already said I'd help way back still will.

Shudup do stuff ?

Avatar image for doctor_wheatley
Doctor_Wheatley

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hail Hydra!

DerBlaueTeufel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

We're talking about Germany as a whole? Not just like... maybe a major city in Germany? I think the only country that has it's own thread (correct me if I'm wrong) are Venezuela and Iceland (MAYBE Greece? I don't remember tbh), but that's because of empire claims. Is there a specific reason you want to do an entire country thread rather than just a single major city if you're not going to do an empire claim to it? Not saying not to do it... just asking like... why one thread for the entire country?

Yeah so where I was going with this was the direction of making multiple threads for different locations, organizations, etc. within Germany. The way I see it that largely involves canon alterations to make Germany as a whole be something that fits in the universe and yet has its own unique twist to it. I wouldn't want to set up something along the scale I eventually plan this to be without the community's approval. So no, not Germany as a whole getting its own thread. It would be more of Germany as a whole gets a mini redesign/retcon type thing that hopefully allows for new dynamics without negatively affecting what people already have set up as much as possible.