"Kurrent said:
"Andfrene vs Medusa

Gambler vs. Beowulf

Zoom vs Mercury/Hermes

Morte vs Kratos

Lexicat vs Eros

"

kratos is not an actual mythological character hes only from the video game"
Let me get this straight.....I pick Kratos and you get on my case but people are saying snow white jason and freddy and that is ok......Dude seriously come on!!!!
Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 1

#52  Edited By Sparda
Apparition said:
"Sparda said:
"Apparition said:
"Resonate said:
"shows what he thinks of Mer-Man
"

it sure does

Sparda said:
"Resonate Vs. Legendary Samurai Musashi and Achilles."

wow!"

.....sarcasm?

I really can barely tell on the internet anymore."

now i cant even tell if i was being sarcastic or if i really was excited  ;)"

I hate it when you mess with my head :(
Shaper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#53  Edited By Shaper
Kurrent said:
"Desilation said:
"Kurrent said:
"Andfrene vs Medusa

Gambler vs. Beowulf

Zoom vs Mercury/Hermes

Morte vs Kratos

Lexicat vs Eros

"

kratos is not an actual mythological character hes only from the video game"
Let me get this straight.....I pick Kratos and you get on my case but people are saying snow white jason and freddy and that is ok......Dude seriously come on!!!!
"
They're not a myth? I always thought those guys were based on some sort of myth. Ah well, don't matter to me anyway.
Shaper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By Shaper

Oh and Des, I believe you are wrong and Kurrent is right.

Well, I don't remeber how to put links on here, but go on Wiki and put in Cratos.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f10a0c8ad118
deactivated-5f10a0c8ad118

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 5

Taken from Wikipedia (Yeah, I know it's Wiki but still.......)

In Greek mythology, Cratos (English translation: "strength") was a son of Pallas and Styx, and he was the personification of strength and power. Cratos and his siblings, Nike, Bia and Zelus, were all companions of Zeus. Although Cratos means "strength" when it is spelled Kratos it means "power".

The spelling Kratos would be more faithful to the original Greek spelling, which is Κράτος. The Latinized spelling Cratus has also been used.

Kratos simply accepts Zeus's orders completely. Zeus's justice, for Kratos, is the only possible justice. Kratos cannot understand how someone might fail to hate an enemy of Zeus. He shows an absolute identification of a slave with his master, taking Zeus's thoughts as his thoughts and Zeus's orders as his maxims. Unlike Hephaestus and Oceanus, Kratos experiences no friendship or pity because he has no value system outside the one imposed on him by Zeus. The name Kratos means force, so as a representative of Zeus, this character demonstrates the nature of Zeus's rule. In another strand of myth, Cratos is a Titan who blinds Prometheus on order of Hephaestus.

Shaper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By Shaper

Appy vs King Kong

I can see it now. Appy is ready to blow up King Kong's head but King Kong grabs her with his big hand and gives her a kiss. And she dies from drowning of saliva.

(1: This is a joke. 2: King kong may have not been an actual Myth but Gorilla's have been)

Ghoul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By Ghoul
TheDrifter said:
"Taken from Wikipedia (Yeah, I know it's Wiki but still.......)

In Greek mythology, Cratos (English translation: "strength") was a son of Pallas and Styx, and he was the personification of strength and power. Cratos and his siblings, Nike, Bia and Zelus, were all companions of Zeus. Although Cratos means "strength" when it is spelled Kratos it means "power".

The spelling Kratos would be more faithful to the original Greek spelling, which is Κράτος. The Latinized spelling Cratus has also been used.

Kratos simply accepts Zeus's orders completely. Zeus's justice, for Kratos, is the only possible justice. Kratos cannot understand how someone might fail to hate an enemy of Zeus. He shows an absolute identification of a slave with his master, taking Zeus's thoughts as his thoughts and Zeus's orders as his maxims. Unlike Hephaestus and Oceanus, Kratos experiences no friendship or pity because he has no value system outside the one imposed on him by Zeus. The name Kratos means force, so as a representative of Zeus, this character demonstrates the nature of Zeus's rule. In another strand of myth, Cratos is a Titan who blinds Prometheus on order of Hephaestus.

"

Technically Kurrent didn't mean that Kratos. He meant the game one. Sooooo yeah fail.

I'm on Kurrent's side on this one, since anything in a video game someone could believe and thus it become myth, and I'm just pointing out one of your flaws.
Avatar image for deactivated-5f10a0c8ad118
deactivated-5f10a0c8ad118

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 5

Shaper said:
"

Well, I don't remeber how to put links on here, but go on Wiki and put in Cratos.

"

Ghoul said:

Technically Kurrent didn't mean that Kratos. He meant the game one. Sooooo yeah fail.

and I'm just pointing out one of your flaws."

Technically, Not my fail.

Look above.

I was posting that for Des.
Desilation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By Desilation
TheDrifter said:
"Taken from Wikipedia (Yeah, I know it's Wiki but still.......)

"
thats awesome
Ghoul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By Ghoul
TheDrifter said:
"Technically, Not my fail.

Look above.

"

Technically, I don't care.

Look Above again.

You suck. Go taunt a mountain lion.
Shaper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By Shaper
TheDrifter said:
"Shaper said:
"

"

Ghoul said:

and I'm just pointing out one of your flaws."

Technically, Not my fail.

Look above.

"
Eh, everyone makes mistakes. I was just disproving the fact that Kratos is a mythological character. Doesn't matter to me who Kurrent was talking about. I was just concentrating on the whole: "Is he part of a myth" thing.
Ghoul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By Ghoul

Nothing's wrong with your statements, Shaper.

It's just Rero here who's annoying.

Desilation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By Desilation

hey come on theres no need to argue its my fault

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By Sparda
Ghoul said:
"TheDrifter said:
"Technically, Not my fail.

Look above.

"

Technically, I don't care.

Look Above again.

You suck. Go taunt a mountain lion."

Isn't that a little....harsh?
Ghoul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By Ghoul

I don't like him though...

Shaper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By Shaper

In all honestly, I'd like to see Sparda take on Dracula. Or maybe Death. (I am not 100% sure if he is myth though)

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By Sparda

Shaper said:

"In all honestly, I'd like to see Sparda take on Dracula. Or maybe Death. (I am not 100% sure if he is myth though)"

Well, as far as the "Grim Reaper" version of Death goes, I think he (it?) is a myth.

Cool choices though.

Ghoul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By Ghoul

The Grim Reaper? Totally.

Shaper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By Shaper
Sparda said:
"

Shaper said:

"In all honestly, I'd like to see Sparda take on Dracula. Or maybe Death. (I am not 100% sure if he is myth though)"

Well, as far as the "Grim Reaper" version of Death goes, I think he (it?) is a myth.

Cool choices though.

"
Yep, the Grim Reaper death.Ghoul said:
"The Grim Reaper? Totally."
Yea, that one.

@ Sparda: That be a cool fight because you can manipulate Darkness and the Grim Reaper is all about Darkness.

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By Sparda
Shaper said:
"Sparda said:
"

Shaper said:

Cool choices though.

"
Yea, that one.

@ Sparda: That be a cool fight because you can manipulate Darkness and the Grim Reaper is all about Darkness.

"
Yeah, it would be cool. Though, I did get beat up by Weatherman that one time, heh.

Well, I gotta go, and I work tomorrow so I won't be on much. See ya all later!
Desilation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By Desilation

the whole WAL team vs TYPHON

Shaper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By Shaper
Sparda said:
"Shaper said:
"Sparda said:
"

Shaper said:

Cool choices though.

"
Yea, that one.

"
Yeah, it would be cool. Though, I did get beat up by Weatherman that one time, heh.

Well, I gotta go, and I work tomorrow so I won't be on much. See ya all later!
"
See ya. I don't work during the weekend lol. I was too busy with family to ask for it. And School is near so what's the point, right? LOl.
Shaper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By Shaper

DC vs Hercules.

Cryo-wolf vs Poseidon (Father vs Son: Classic Fight)

Final Arrow vs Zeus

Appy vs Aphrodite

Andy vs Ares