Avery_Bullock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Avery_Bullock
No Caption Provided

Welcome, ladies and gentlemen, to the Central Intelligence Agency.

Located in Langley, Virginia, the CIA is the main security bureau imperative to the safety and well-being to the United States, keeping it safe from threats both foreign and domestic. It's day-to-day operations are headed by Deputy Director Avery Bullock.

Layout

The CIA from above
The CIA from above

The above ground floors contain the various offices, briefing rooms, cafeterias, and other rooms standard to a normal government building. It's below ground that the interesting things happen. In the basement and sub-basement, there is nothing but hallways, storage rooms, and maintenance ducts. According to the floor plan, the building stops there. Those with a high enough clearance know of the hidden elevator in the southern most room. It takes you to an entirely empty floor, at which point another secret elevator will take you to the next few floors. Down there you will find all sorts of sordid things the CIA has done, including various torture chambers, and the Extraterrestrial Handling Facility.

Offices

The offices would appear to be just like any other office, just like in many other Government Agency Buildings. The interesting things are below the surface.

Weapons Design & The Armory

Here, new weapons are created by the top engineers in the country.

Holochamber

The CIA contains a fully functioning hologram emitting chamber about 50 meters squared. Operated from a control room located above it, the Holochamber can present any situation imaginable, and can re-play downloaded memories from the users. The memories can only be downloaded if the participant is willing, so the CIA occasionally uses the Holochamber to generate scenarios of absolute horror to terrify the subject into confessing. Occasionally this will backfire when the subject is scared to death. Known scenarios include a planet of erupting volcanoes, drowning in a lake of biting ants, and Trenton, New Jersey.

The control room, with the Holochamber visible through the window
The control room, with the Holochamber visible through the window

Cryogenics Lab

The cryogenics lab contains the frozen remains of numerous important figures from around the world, including every deceased US President, starting with Franklin Delano Roosevelt. Recently, a combined lack of storage room and a slashed budget have required the labs to downsize, leading to them only saving the departed's heads.

file photo of the Cryo Lab from 1999
file photo of the Cryo Lab from 1999

Well-known figures include:

• Richard Nixon
  • Tupac Shakur
  • Samuel Beckett
  • Nelson Mandela
  • James Van Morrison

Elvis has also reserved a cryo booth for his head when he passes.

Meta-Human Holding Center

In the event of a dangerous meta-human being captured, a prison has been concocted. The prison, once closed, is completely impenetrable, being made entirely out of super-dense air molecules, allowing for a transparent prison that can't be escaped. There are five identical holding chambers within the main building, and an extra twenty three chambers scattered in the surrounding area.

An unoccupied holding cell
An unoccupied holding cell

Extraterrestrial Handling Facility

On occasion, an extra-terrestrial may be captured by the American Government. In the days of old, they were given to the Air Force. Now, the CIA holds the reins. While the CIA has various extra-terrestrial containment facilities, it was decided that one should be built here as well, so as to make sure that any high-profile prisoners can be inspected by top brass. Though they are on occasion merely kept imprisoned, many unfortunate life forms can find themselves dissected by xenobiologists. Such was the fate of the inhabit of the ship that brought the Black Hole Drive to Earth.

The Black Hole Drive

The Black Hole Drive is an engine of incredible power, created by some form of extraterrestrial intelligence. After its discovery in 1983, it was shipped to the original CIA Headquarters, and upon the establishment of the new headquarters was transferred there. Since 1983, wave after wave of scientists of all kinds have been brought to examine it, and the best they could ever come up with is that it was incredibly ancient, and presumably incredibly powerful. It lies in wait in the lowest sub-basement of the building, waiting for someone to unlock it's secrets.

The Black Hole Drive, surrounded by hundreds upon thousands of sensors
The Black Hole Drive, surrounded by hundreds upon thousands of sensors

List of Operatives

(None yet)

Lots more to come

P.S. If you have a character related to the CIA (an agent, an experiment, anything), then feel free leave posts here, as I'd like to get a good list of everything CIA related here. Also, somebody point that out to the Knightfalls, there are way to many to keep track of without some kind of list. XD

Rules

• Standard rules apply. No complete destruction, sell things, etc, etc.
  • If you're interested in the Black Hole Drive, then PM and we can discuss it.
  • Try to have fun. If you're not here to have fun then what are you here for?
_Braveheart_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Cool.

Avery_Bullock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_braveheart_: Thanks. It'll take some effort but I think this thread is somewhat necessary.

Feral Nova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#4 Feral Nova  Moderator

awesome! ^_^ maybe one day the CIA and The Force can team up together for an rp! :D good luck with this!!

Avery_Bullock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@feral_nova: Thank you! I have to look into The Force. I started reading it but lost track of it.

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 1

#6  Edited By Pyrogram

IMO you should finish the OP completely before doing it, kinda lackluster otherwise. But that's just my opinion.

I really like the idea of this, tempted to join as an operative somehow.

Avery_Bullock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 1

#8  Edited By Pyrogram

@avery_bullock: Then don't post the thread :P But as I said, that's just me and my way of doing threads.

Paddleball

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I get a Futurama-y vibe from the 'only deceased's heads' thing in the cryogenics.

Also, I totally want to join as an agent xP

Avery_Bullock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@paddleball: That's completely intentional. Also, I think the CIA would love to have someone with your abilities on the payroll.

Avatar image for shadowswordmaster
ShadowSwordmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

User Lists: 13

This is really neat.

Avatar image for valerie_huntington
Valerie_Huntington

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Free Pac

Avery_Bullock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Maverick_6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@avery_bullock: I figure the CIA and Maverick have had intesctions in the past of some kind. Considering there are former agents there like Moya and with how involved in many matters Maverick is. Perhaps a love hate-relationship.

Avery_Bullock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@maverick_6: Makes sense. Can I put her in the list as an ex-operative? Also, would love to see some interaction between Bold and Bullock. Bonus Question: Do you know who this is an alt of?

Maverick_6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@avery_bullock: Yup Ex Operative

Bold and Bullock can definitely interact lol

This is a replicator/commander alt of course :P

Avery_Bullock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Avery_Bullock

@maverick_6: You got me. I guess you recognize the writing?

Maverick_6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@avery_bullock: Yup. The whole futurama, american dad thing, with a dark character with some silliness to him. Yeah, it gave you away lol.

Avery_Bullock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@maverick_6: Darn. Well, I've still got a few more unknown ones waiting to be discovered.

wild cat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By wild cat
Avery_Bullock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wild_cat: Won't let me post a video, but I'd have stuck you "You Really Got Me" by Van Halen if I could have.

wild cat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@avery_bullock: Ha! I just thought it was a missed opportunity that you didn't use that GIF. Assuming your a fan of the show ;)

Avery_Bullock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wild_cat: I am, but I haven't made it out of the first season yet.

Mister_Blade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@avery_bullock: Bump for you, bump for me, we could both use a bumping of this thing. We could both also use this.

Loading Video...