#201 Posted by Mattersuit (4295 posts) - - Show Bio

@Despair : I'll keep in mind I need to be careful when I say it.

#202 Posted by Enz0 (2587 posts) - - Show Bio

"Hunting? Dear boy I don't hunt, that would leave a chance of living. No no, I kill"

-Abe Lincoln.
#203 Posted by Whisper_ (3492 posts) - - Show Bio

There's a darkness that lingers in all of us. Mine just happens to have a personality of its own.

- Olivia Anderson

#204 Posted by Duchess (6067 posts) - - Show Bio
I know you've been hurt by someone else. I can tell by the way you carry yourself. If you let me, here's what I'll do. I'll take care of you. I've loved and I've lost.
#205 Edited by _Zombie_ (10572 posts) - - Show Bio

"Let's light this s**t up!" - Devilfist

#206 Posted by Shanana (57777 posts) - - Show Bio

“When, I finish with you two, I’m going to release the Titans and make love to Aphrodite while they devour your bones”.

Y intercept

#207 Posted by _Cain_ (23755 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ziccarra_Liafador said:

“When, I finish with you two, I’m going to release the Titans and make love to Aphrodite while they devour your bones”.

Y intercept

0_0

#208 Posted by Shanana (57777 posts) - - Show Bio

@shadowknight666: ^_^

#209 Posted by _Cain_ (23755 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ziccarra_Liafador: 0.o

#210 Posted by Mercy_ (94422 posts) - - Show Bio

Y freaks me out.

#211 Posted by Shanana (57777 posts) - - Show Bio

@The Dark Huntress: That means I'm doing a good job lol

#212 Posted by _Zombie_ (10572 posts) - - Show Bio
"It's the damn MUFFINS, I tell you! They're always.. sitting there, staring at you from that cute little basket of theirs. As soon as they come out of that oven, you better be ready because they are plotting your doooooooooommmm! Never turn your back on those delicious baked goods. No, no sir. You turn your eyes for one second and BAM, they're on you like flies on s**t! It's a proven fact that muffins are homicidal maniacs. Especially the blueberry ones. Sadistic little freaks. And the banana nut! THE BANANA NUT! Those things are like lightning! Other muffins move at a rate of 3 feet per second, so you have time to defend yourself. But no, not the banana nut muffins! No, sir! They can jump right from the basket and dispatch you before you can blink! Chocolate muffins are masters of disguise. They can appear to be a harmless croissant one moment, then BAM! Right when you're about to lift it to your mouth, they don their insidious true form, and it is too late to save yourself! There is only one way to combat this delicious baked menace. Destroy all muffin factories on the face of this earth!"

-- Judas, regarding muffins.

#213 Posted by _Cain_ (23755 posts) - - Show Bio

@The Dark Huntress said:

Y freaks me out.

Same here.

#214 Posted by Enz0 (2587 posts) - - Show Bio
Hey yo-Your the bozo! And your ugly!

-Butcher

Better hope the next thing you pull out of your jacket is a sandwich, cause im gunna' make you eat it...

-Thug

The only thing that stops me from killing anyone is that they have something of interest to me, so lets hope your an interesting individual..

-Spooky

I can hack, oh yeah I can hack, anything with code is my thing.

-Sci-fi.

#215 Posted by _Cain_ (23755 posts) - - Show Bio

@Lincoln_Protocol said:

Hey yo-Your the bozo! And your ugly!

-Butcher

Better hope the next thing you pull out of your jacket is a sandwich, cause im gunna' make you eat it...

-Thug

The only thing that stops me from killing anyone is that they have something of interest to me, so lets hope your an interesting individual..

-Spooky

I can hack, oh yeah I can hack, anything with code is my thing.

-Sci-fi.

These Name's remind me of the NPCs In MW2

#216 Posted by Enz0 (2587 posts) - - Show Bio

@shadowknight666: It's a squad XD No time for real names :)

#217 Posted by _Cain_ (23755 posts) - - Show Bio

@Lincoln_Protocol: Lol, The Names In MW2 Can be as badass as "Ghost." *COUGH!* or as unintimidating as "Taco."

#218 Posted by Ruvik_ (1630 posts) - - Show Bio

"Humans are our oppressors! They made us into horrible Machines! They created us to control us so we could not rise against them,But they were wrong and they will die"

Vicious13

#219 Posted by Mercy_ (94422 posts) - - Show Bio
I wish you'd hold me when I turn my back
#220 Posted by The_Assassin_ (17568 posts) - - Show Bio

@The Dark Huntress said:

I wish you'd hold me when I turn my back

Well I tried... but you stabbed me... then you got married and then you weren't anymore and then I got married and it's really complicated :/

#221 Posted by Mercy_ (94422 posts) - - Show Bio

@Mikepool: It was never meant to be.

#222 Posted by The_Assassin_ (17568 posts) - - Show Bio

@The Dark Huntress: YOU NEVER GAVE IT A CHANCE! Dx *runs away sobbing*

#223 Posted by Mercy_ (94422 posts) - - Show Bio

So your father told you once, that you were his princess. But you won't see the castle, you cannot find your prince. And now you've grown a lot, and your dresses don't fit right. Your daddy's not a hero, he stole your chariot. So here you are in pieces, trying to prove to us it's real. The softness of your smile and the lies you want to feel. The scales beneath your skin are showing off today. There's evil in your heart and it wants out to play.

#224 Posted by Duchess (6067 posts) - - Show Bio
I can see your whole history in your eyes. You were born with nothing. So you've had to struggle and connive and claw your way to power. But true power, the divine right to rule, is something you're born with. The truth is: they don't know which one of us is going to be sitting down on that throne, and which of us is going to be bowing down. But I know, and you know.
#225 Posted by Psyron (1515 posts) - - Show Bio

"Remember you blabbering idiot, some people don't cave in to torture. Noo, some people are more persistent unlike others. These guys cannot be broken directly, sometimes you must defile them first to bend their resolve. Everyone has differing methods towards achieving mental breakdown. My method is to torture their loved ones in front of them and force feeding the remains. In several cases this works better than genital mutilation, then again I already know the answer to my questions but I love to make stupid questions. Unlike other people I ask by doing fun things to their soft parts, fun things which include penetration by foreign objects and traumatic insemination."

-Psyron while giving a lecture on Torture in Practice at the villain academy

#226 Posted by SkybornLord (850 posts) - - Show Bio

Weak people should accept the fact they are weak. Whether it be mentally weak, physically weak, or in any other way. At least it helps when you try to get stronger.

Cold, huh? I guess that's just the way I am. . .sorry.

It's not how weak, but what will make you strong.

#227 Posted by Shanana (57777 posts) - - Show Bio
While you're here issuing threats, I was making things happen. Don't get it mistaken, I've never had anything handed to me, everything you see before you I BUILT". You want my respect, than put your accolades on the table next to mine. Otherwise your just an unpleasant eyesore.
Z to Clara Mass
#229 Posted by _Cain_ (23755 posts) - - Show Bio

"IT'S MORPHIN' TIME MOTHERF*CKERS!!!"

#230 Edited by Duchess (6067 posts) - - Show Bio
If you were confused, let me clarify: I can, and will, kill you, without so much as blinking.

Duchess

#231 Posted by _Cain_ (23755 posts) - - Show Bio

@Duchess said:

If you were confused, let me clarify: I can, and will, kill you, without so much as blinking.

This is incredibly Badass

#232 Posted by virginiaforniquer (103 posts) - - Show Bio
"Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats."
H. L. Mencken

#233 Posted by Mattersuit (4295 posts) - - Show Bio

Aw hell no!

Homicide is mine!

Don't you understand? You can't beat me. Shoot me, stab me, bash my head in, set me on fire, cut me into bite-size chunks, blow me up, and you will have merely accomplished in gaining my attention momentarily. You will have expended your arsenal before I begin to give a damn. Now, do you really want to go down this road?

#234 Posted by Shanana (57777 posts) - - Show Bio
I've been EVERYTHING you want to be.
#235 Posted by virginiaforniquer (103 posts) - - Show Bio
"I have a high art. I wound with cruelty those that wound me" - Archilochus
#236 Posted by _Cain_ (23755 posts) - - Show Bio

@Mattersuit said:

Aw hell no!

Homicide is mine!

Don't you understand? You can't beat me. Shoot me, stab me, bash my head in, set me on fire, cut me into bite-size chunks, blow me up, and you will have merely accomplished in gaining my attention momentarily. You will have expended your arsenal before I begin to give a damn. Now, do you really want to go down this road?

When was this said? Lol.

#237 Posted by Duchess (6067 posts) - - Show Bio
You don't have to like me, but you would be wise to fear me.

Duchess

#238 Posted by _Cain_ (23755 posts) - - Show Bio

"Listen here you giant f*ck. I May not be a Millionaire's kid, But I'm not a goddamn motherf*cking twat. So Listen here, I Don't care if The Goddamn Queen Of England is your friend with benefits, Your going to give me my pay within one hour, If you don't I Will F*cking give Ya' Another Scar alright? I Don't give a sh*t."

#239 Posted by Ruvik_ (1630 posts) - - Show Bio

"Its Probing time."

#240 Posted by Explosive (123 posts) - - Show Bio

Some people can shoot lasers, others can move minds, I can make things go boom

#241 Posted by Westlife (1806 posts) - - Show Bio

Outta respect for the friends we once were, I ain't gonna kill ya.  But know this.  I'm not your friend. I'm an animal that dreamed he was a man. But the dream is over. And the beast. . .is awake. You ever make a mistake like this again, I'll remember it.  And I will come for you without mercy, because it's my nature.

Last words to Alex.
#242 Posted by Ruvik_ (1630 posts) - - Show Bio

"At last I will reveal my true power. At last I will have my revenge"

#243 Posted by Mercy_ (94422 posts) - - Show Bio

How long can you lie to other people about who you are and still be confident that you know yourself?

#244 Posted by EdwardWindsor (14558 posts) - - Show Bio

Its quite ironic that we are all called the Champions Of Peace, when all we do is fight.

#245 Posted by Maya_Liafador (5665 posts) - - Show Bio

"Whose coattails are you riding? Ziccarra's or Gwens?

#246 Posted by Ruvik_ (1630 posts) - - Show Bio

I will always place the mission first.

I will never accept defeat.

I will never quit.

I will never leave a fallen comrade.

#247 Posted by CurbsideProphet (1909 posts) - - Show Bio
"Why does human kind even bother? You wreck everything you've ever made then you start over like it'll be any different the next time." - Kadaj

"Everything humans do, whether good or bad, eventually crumbles." - Meh

"The world needs dreamers to give it a soul." - Professor X
"And it needs realists to keep it alive" - Magneto

Divine skill, flawless and firm
Strength moves mountains
Blade cuts water
Life approaches the Imperial Villa
We embrace heaven together

--Two great men, shared life.
#248 Posted by _Stretch_ (1238 posts) - - Show Bio

"Wait... So if you have super strength.. Why do you use a sword?"

"Simple.. MORE FUN!"