Icefire_Outlaw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Icefire_Outlaw

@nightwarden17:

I had been keeping an eye on the one they called Night Warden up in Chicago. Tonight, Spex had informed me the enforcement officer was trying to locate me. Interested in his inquiries, I waited on top of an abandoned, condemned building in the lower class part of Gothic City for his arrival.

He quickly found me, and in his modulated voice, said,"Jesse, I can offer you an empire beyond your widest dreams. From there, you can take the world. All you have to do is let me keep my assets in Chicago, and grant some territory to accociates of mine. Still, you'll run things your way. Far better than the oppression people are going though now. What do you say? Think about the riches you'll achieve!"

I smiled. My back was to him and I had a kerchief over my mout, so he didn't see it. Spex scanned him while I gave the man my reply.

"Chicago, you said?" I asked softly, in my coolest business voice. "I have no interest in gaining an empire in a night, Jacob. Though I could use a few assets and connections in that fine city." I paused, looking down at the busy street below me. Even here, Gothic had a nighttime buzz that rivaled hat of most of the country's biggest cities. "I need specifics, sir. I'd like to know how, exactly, I can profit from helping you. I have little interest in money and as I said before, don't need to become all-powerful overnight. So how does helping you help me?"

Icefire_Outlaw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

(Hey everyone, just posting so it's back on the top of the RP board to make it easier to find)

NightWarden17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Night Warden's electrically charged voice blazed across the distance of the rooftop to Jessie. "Name anything you desire, and I will use my limitless resources to acquire it for you. Bare in mind as well, if you commit to this job, your reputation will exponentially grow to legendary proportions. You will cause your enemies to dread the very ground you walk on, to fall and beg for your mercy,and your allies will be innumerable. You will be a deity of influence among mere weaklings who don't have the spine or vision to achieve true greatness. I promise, you will be satisfied,I'll make certain of it."

Icefire_Outlaw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nightwarden17:

"I have no desire to be a goddess, Chase," I replied as softly and coldly as before. "All I desire is a small portion of land and assets from the spoils. I also want a guarantee that should this mission fail, I am not provided as the scapegoat. And that my participation in this escapade remain secret, at least until this is over. If you can fulfill these requirements, I will do everything in my power to help your little vengeance scheme." I paused before realizing I had neglected something. "I nearly forgot. I want a guarantee that your crime lord will be delivered to the justice of the law, not killed by our assembled team. You are assembling others to join us in a team, are you not?"

NightWarden17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

"All of the terms you have stated I agree upon, as long as you let me keep full control of all my assets and territory, and allocate appropriate spoils to the others as well. What troubles me is that if we don't kill these kingpins, how to we guarantee the cycle of oppression and cruelty won't continue for Chicago's citizens?"

Icefire_Outlaw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Icefire_Outlaw

Another smirk tugged my lips under the kerchief. "There are fates worst than death, my friend. Fates that have deterred harder criminals than your kingpins. I do agree to your terms if you agree to *all* of mine. Now, about that team...did you have any ideas for members besides myself?"

kingeditor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By kingeditor

(Oooh! Can I join, can I join!)

Icefire_Outlaw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingeditor: (I think Warden and I are wrapping it up here, I'll invite you to the pm for the team though so you can take a look at what's going on :))

Knight101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Icefire_Outlaw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@knight101: (ooc: Warden and I are forming a hit team if you're interested)

Knight101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@icefire_outlaw: Hit Team? Assasssins? My character doesn't really kill unless it's necessary.

And my character might be too powerful, but up to you guys. :-)

Icefire_Outlaw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@knight101: (neither does mine, if you read the RP. I'll invite you to the pm too and you can take a look if you want.)

Knight101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Knight101