Blue blood (Cvnu enhancement drug and team)

Jason_ford

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By Jason_ford

Jason knew he would sometimes be outmatched Which is why he and Striker were forming a small team which would be made the elites. Or also called, "The Blue Bloods." Why called blue bloods? Because once the process was complete, their blood would litterally turn blue. Th team would be made only of the most loyal to Jason, and would all possess a natural inclination not to reveal anything about him or to betray him in any way.

The drug offered an assortment of effects. But were all mainly to enhance the person to prime condition for least price with a few add ons.

Speed: Run at 50 mph, catch top speed arrows, dodge firearms even at point blank range, speed stepping.

Strength: Lift 2 tons.

Sight: Three times superior to human.

Hearing: Capable of echolocation, can adapt hearing to fit situation.

Smell: Equivilent to hound dogs, can decrease.

Taste: Can taste exact ingredients and chemichals. Can also detect biological codes and biological reletives via blood or flesh taste.

Accellerated regenerative reconstruction: Due to the possibility of regeneration related attacks (Trying to cause forms of cancer for instance), the drug instead causes them to regenerate by eating dead, damaged, mutated, or unhealthy cells and tissue and using them for energy and materials to reconstruct injuries. They can regrow half an arm within an hour and normal tissue or breaks can heal in mere seconds. They can also digest near any biological material, and many non biological materials, as their stomach will break almost anything down for use in reconstruction, including their own torn off limbs. The ability does allow them to reattach limbs, useful if your legs comes off and you don't have time to grow it back.

Refusal to fall unconcious or die: In part with the regeneration is the fact their bodies refuse to fall unconcious unless they reallly want to. A lot. Even against high levels of electricity or damage they won't get knocked out. Even better is the fact they seem to be able to survive about anything, including being blow or cut in half or even worse. Some of them can regrow things as major as the brain or heart. This ability is extremely useful in combat situations with more dangerous opponents because they refuse to die.

Durability:

High density bones allow for making much harder punches, kicking steel hard enough to bend it easily, and putting up against titanium head buts. Can leap from high buildings uninjured.

Their skin also has gained durability and can take most anything they can do with it, hit concrete walls, scrape across the ground at 100 mph, or even block swords. Can even take gun pellets. Cannot stand up to obsidian or bullet level threats but will slow them.

Pain/toxin/drug resistance: They can ressist any pain allowing them to seem impossible to stop. they also become practically immune to poisenous gasses, toxic fumes, and many drugs or venoms.

Telepath immunity: Also designed to ressist telepathic and empathic intrusion. That is not to say empaths and telepaths do not effect them, but they are mostly immune to the effects and can typically fight them off fairly easily.

Eidetic memory: All are eqquipped with eidetic memory. And can remember nearly anything they have recieved through their senses or thought. This also allows them mimicry, to copy anyones actions and even voices, making them perfect for infiltrating or taking down someone with a specific weakness in combat or for mimicking them for other uses.

Agile: They all become highly agile and flexible, above olympic level gymnast or athletes.

Hightened stamina: They can go extended periods of time without rest or sustanence of any kind. And can fight on because of it.

Combat intuition: They possess natural skill for learning anything they see in combat, allowing them to become expert combatants with skill that comes naturally, making them faster and more effecient. They are also capable of quick and complex combative calculations allowing them to take on tougher opponents.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

The effects are permanent to a degree. Once taken the body will rewire and rework itself to gain all the abilities. However the more time without it the more taxing it is unless top work is kept up, in which case more and more food or sustanence is required.

The cause of the blueness is that Blue bloods contains the copper-rich protein hemocyanin for transporting oxygen. This actually assists in handling extreme colds as well. It is known to be used by octopi.

Meison_Calidus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is dope man. Good job you've got talent.

CellphoneGirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 6

I really like this description! One part that stood out to me is the line about echolocation. I'd like to see more of that power, very exciting! I hope to see more.

Last_Guardian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 3

Good stuff, man. I especially like your take on accelerated regenerative reconstruction and combat intuition. Looking forward to seeing more of your writing.

Jason_ford

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Good stuff, man. I especially like your take on accelerated regenerative reconstruction and combat intuition. Looking forward to seeing more of your writing.

I really like this description! One part that stood out to me is the line about echolocation. I'd like to see more of that power, very exciting! I hope to see more.

Thank you both! Hopefully I won't lose at this then!

This is dope man. Good job you've got talent.

And thank you too!....but. Wait a minute. Did you just crack a pun? Or was that an unintentionally and yet perfectly timed uses of the word dope?

Meison_Calidus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Meison_Calidus
Jason_ford

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Meison_Calidus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jason_ford: I see you watching. I'm watching you watch.

CellphoneGirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 6

No Caption Provided

Jason_ford

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Loading Video...

@meison_calidus: I see your watching me watching you, and raise you one more watching you.

Jason_ford

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Meison_Calidus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lichter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jason_ford

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lichter: Precisely my intention director.

And thanks!