Backstabber Back in a Back Alley

Backstabber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

For the last two hours Jason sat in a dimly lit room watching women dance naked around him. Unfortunately due to his little, to none, financial issues he was forced to go to a less than reputably night club. It was the kind where the women had facial tattoos, missing teeth and track marks up and down their arms. But to Jason it was home, even with the smell of fresh vomit in the corner. Still trying to spend as little money as possible, he bought the cheapest of drinks, a concoction known as swill, while tossing only ones upon the stage. Finally, through all the trials and hardship it was worth it, for it was time for the vivacious “Sally Slut” to take the stage, and from the moment she grabbed a diseased stripper poll, the crowd went wild. Sally was the clubs A-List celebrity and despite a bit of cellulite around her thighs and butt, she brought in the money. For Sally had two giant double D breast and boy, did she know how to use them.

On stage she worked it, shaking what her mommy gave her, while the patrons watched in silent awe, much like a lion watching an elk just before pouncing on it for a meal. But no matter how she shook her body, she never once took her eyes away from Jason. Even while hanging upside down by one leg, she still managed to throw him a “I’m looking at you” glance with her two red, blood shot eyes. With every seductive move she made, it was obvious to everyone in the club that she and Jason were gonna hook up, and about one and a half minutes later in her routine, Jason figured it out too. In true Backstabber fashion, he responded to her advances as only he could, by shoving his tongue deep down inside his clear drinking glass and twirling the ice around with it. That was until he cut his tongue on a small piece of glass, that chipped off when the bartender poured the drink. It was at that moment he spilled it in his lap and cried out like a little whiny B’othch!

Finally her music stopped and after a round of applause from the patrons, she slithered her way to Jason’s table and without a word, grabbed him by the collar and playfully lead him out the back door and into the alley. With every step, Jason sported a stupid grin of excitement on his face, that if Sally had seen, it would have immediately been a deal breaker. But somehow through it all, he managed to keep his cool and even made a suggestive motion as he slicked back his greasy hair with both hands in a fluid repeating motion. Soon it was on, as Sally shoved her tongue deep down Jason’s throat followed by her placing his hands upon her breasts. Jason was now in awe, and except for the time one of his assassinations had actually made the news paper, this was his greatest moment. Slowly Sally worked her way down, to the point her hands were about to go into his pants, and then as she reached in with both hands she saw his stiffened member, raised at full attention!

Immediately she jumped back in fear, raising her arms up in a protective position while spouting off gibberish nonsense. Confused Jason looked back and responded, “Listen babe, I know its bigger than average but that’s no reason to be afraid of it. Look I can even make it do tricks.” He then began swinging it side to side, but was immediately interrupted. “No no, that’s not it at all!” Sally declared, “It’s just from the way you look and were acting, I thought you were a, well a Butch type lesbian!” After a quick mental double take Jason’s face turned a bright red from anger, as he pulled a tiny revolver from under his sock. He then began shooting it off wildly as a way to assert his dominance as well as show off his masculinity. Then while at the hight of his adrenaline rush he yelled out, “Ya stupid B’othch, I’m a guy, in fact I’m all male, ya freaken jerkette! In fact I’m more male than you could ever handle!” But by now, Sally had already run back inside and locked the door behind her, desperately trying to get as far away from him as possible.

Still angered over being mistaken for a woman, he continued to fire off his gun until he ran out of ammo. Then even when his gun was empty and only making a clicking sound, he continued pulling the trigger anyway. He had finally reached a low point in his life and had nowhere to return. His false sense of manliness had been stripped away, forcing him to reevaluate his life and see himself as others saw him. But before having an epiphany, he noticed a firm sturdy woman standing alone under a flickering street light winking at him. Immediately Jason fumbled through his pockets to find some fresh cash and with a cocky attitude he moved in and made a business transaction. Once again he was thinking to himself “Winner!” as together they headed off toward his apartment. Both with a glimmer in their eyes as they perceived what would happen when they got there. But the prostitute had an even bigger surprise in store, for as they walked hand in hand Jason had failed to notice the adams apple located just under his/her chin!

justin_lockley

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Backstabber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lichter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Neon_Leon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Backstabber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lichter said:

@backstabber: Welcome back, stabber!

good to be back, Is Hound of War still around, because I want to do stuff with Blubber.

I left just when we were starting

Neon_Leon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Backstabber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@neon_leon: How big did he win, Vote wise? Did he win buy a landslide or what?

Oh and who's the VP?

Neon_Leon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@backstabber: I don't think it was close. Vex is VP I think.

Backstabber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Backstabber

@neon_leon: Good for them, I guess Blubber is going to Washington!

A-Friend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Welcome back spud :) I missed ya

Backstabber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@a-friend said:

Welcome back spud :) I missed ya

I ain't no SPUD!!!!
I ain't no SPUD!!!!

Shot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Loading Video...

Maverick_6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Greatest CV character.

Backstabber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Greatest CV character.

Wow! Thanks, other than Darkchild's comment on Blubber, this is the highest honor I could receive.