#251  Edited By Myrmidon_
Avatar image for deactivated-5a4aaebccd120
deactivated-5a4aaebccd120

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@shanana: Shaking her hand, he does so slowly while squinting with a pleased surprise, "I have to say...your self-presentation differs from the media's version. So far at least. " Taking a seat he presses a button beside his hot coffee, the classic paper calender flipping to show a blueprint of a re-envisioned Eden with modifications made in boths vision, a rough draft but impressively detailed down to the brick count and tree lines. "She did. Let's move the first issue out of the way, 'clear the air as it were.' The radiation from the explosion needs to be dealt with foremost."

Sliding what appears to be a cookie crumb from the corner of his desk slowly Thomas pushes it to roll onto the blueprint, the 3d touchscreen blueprint surface reading the quantum encoded chip and portraying the image transcribed, a new ability generously offered by one Andres Knightfall a few short weeks ago.

a large ship flying in the air with the reminiscence of a crop duster begins to slowly simulate, "I'd like to curry favor with the locals and I think you would too, they'll be more docile if you don't come off, at least immediately, as a dictator. I'll drop care packages with the claim that you called for my favor in the endevour. I'll drop those packages with parachutes down throughout the country side. " The blueprint follows suit with the imagery, "Within the bunkers of these ships will be robots pushing out the cargo, while we fill out the gas that will neutralize any rads left in the air. Now...as you asked, I customized the nano particles..." He said slowly. This had to easily be the most morally questionable thing he'd ever done.

"The nanites will file out into the bloodstream of each citizen, and effectively sterilize each and every citizen. It will also come with a control, which you will be the sole owner of to control the sterility, should you change your mind down the road" Or in the event he regretted his decision to help the unstable youth monarch. "While I have you. What is your exact vision, from your own lips, once the decontamination and sterilization is complete."

Avatar image for deactivated-6030536d76c91
deactivated-6030536d76c91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_animus_: Catalina sat with her hand propped on her chin, she elegantly crossed her legs whilst leaning forward; listening intently. "Well that's a pretty set up." Cat said, fixing her eyes on the interactive blueprint. Wiping the wrinkles from her leggings, she charasmatically squatted on the floor eying every intricate detail of EDEN.

"I want to be the leader of the forgotten generation. I want the people of Eden believing I am god; and that anything that's outside my will and means is blasphemy."

Cat stood until she was right under Thomas' chin. "We can blame the sterility on the nuke, after the old generation has died off, I'll start rebirthing brand new babies". Cat's attention continued to survey the blueprint. "I want all the new births equipped with RFID chips, it'll be easy to activate militant mode".

She knew the proposed militant mode would enticd him, but it was something she was holding close to heart. "The rebels will run to the sewers to escape; I want the sewers to retain water for an hour, there will be no rebels!"

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_animus_: Catalina sat with her hand propped on her chin, she elegantly crossed her legs whilst leaning forward; listening intently. "Well that's a pretty set up." Cat said, fixing her eyes on the interactive blueprint. Wiping the wrinkles from her leggings, she charasmatically squatted on the floor eying every intricate detail of EDEN.

"I want to be the leader of the forgotten generation. I want the people of Eden believing I am god; and that anything that's outside my will and means is blasphemy."

Cat stood until she was right under Thomas' chin. "We can blame the sterility on the nuke, after the old generation has died off, I'll start rebirthing brand new babies". Cat's attention continued to survey the blueprint. "I want all the new births equipped with RFID chips, it'll be easy to activate militant mode".

She knew the proposed militant mode would enticd him, but it was something she was holding close to heart. "The rebels will run to the sewers to escape; I want the sewers to retain water for an hour, there will be no rebels!"

"Hmm... " Thinking about her maniacal plan he began to see the silver lining of genius. If the sewers were retaining the water both shit and rebel corpses would fill the streets and take weeks to fully clean, an interesting tactic to staunch any successors to the cause. "That shouldn't be difficult. Speaking of sewers, the children will be simpler to make. while repairing Old Grimm and working in the construction, a few of my bots found what seems like an old lab of a fellow bio-engineer."

He plays a video from a bots HUD on the thin screen of his desk

"Inside we found a very advanced understanding of the mutant genome and the duplication of it, provided by what I'm starting to beleive may have been more than a group of crackheads fever dreams, some blue hybrid of a man. With his theories combined in part with my OrgKanics, I believe we can create you not just a new wave of citizens, but a new form of human being altogether. I'm talking about living, yet undeteriating machines. I'm talking about veins made of plastics that evolve themselves to carry blood for sustenance and greater flow to work longer, muscles made of high tinsel fibers to make them stronger, faster. minds using Quantum components that can retain massive wealths of information...yet at the same time be as easily manipulated as an A-pod app screen. Drag and drop, click and play. "

Her madness and his genius were growing and interweaving to form something devastating and unbound, and he was thrilled. Thomas hasn't been excited since 1492.

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 4

@_animus_: Cat took a cocky bowlegged stance with her hand pressed against her leather leggings. In just a few short hours, she flawlessly emulated the grace and poise of her tia. This was no homage, Cat purposely mocked her legendary lineage, in conjunction with sending most of them to the "elephant graveyard".

The Liafador family lineage was tainted with Z's failure in Venezuela, and was ended with the birth of Isadora. What Cat had in- store for Eden was the 10 part Liafador legacy crafted by her grandfather.

"You know I used to be normal" She started, looking far past Thomas; locked in thought. "My mother sent me to Catholic school, and as much as I wanted to fit in; I couldn't."

"I was the wealthiest, and the smallest" "I stopped worrying about why I didn't fit in; and started focusing on ways to manipulate people. People in power became my friends, and eventually I ran that school. Not long after I graduated, it was closed for corruption." The whole she told her story she never once blinked.

"I revealed my most intimate thoughts not too gain pity; but to show you my age is only a tag given to me by the world."

Cat took a seat on the edge Thomas' desk cupping her hands in her lap. "I want four major cities, University City; Futura, Catalana and Malagos. Each different in everyway, but similar".

"I want those living in University City to be studious, those in Futura to be business minded. I want both Malagos and Catalana to be twin Cities and will be the capital of my new empire".

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shanana: JGL's a bitch you don't play with lol

I'll have one up soon

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#258  Edited By shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_animus_: ooooh lol wasn't going ti catch that

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shanana said:

@_animus_: Cat took a cocky bowlegged stance with her hand pressed against her leather leggings. In just a few short hours, she flawlessly emulated the grace and poise of her tia. This was no homage, Cat purposely mocked her legendary lineage, in conjunction with sending most of them to the "elephant graveyard".

The Liafador family lineage was tainted with Z's failure in Venezuela, and was ended with the birth of Isadora. What Cat had in- store for Eden was the 10 part Liafador legacy crafted by her grandfather.

"You know I used to be normal" She started, looking far past Thomas; locked in thought. "My mother sent me to Catholic school, and as much as I wanted to fit in; I couldn't."

"I was the wealthiest, and the smallest" "I stopped worrying about why I didn't fit in; and started focusing on ways to manipulate people. People in power became my friends, and eventually I ran that school. Not long after I graduated, it was closed for corruption." The whole she told her story she never once blinked.

"I revealed my most intimate thoughts not too gain pity; but to show you my age is only a tag given to me by the world."

Cat took a seat on the edge Thomas' desk cupping her hands in her lap. "I want four major cities, University City; Futura, Catalana and Malagos. Each different in everyway, but similar".

"I want those living in University City to be studious, those in Futura to be business minded. I want both Malagos and Catalana to be twin Cities and will be the capital of my new empire".

"I see... Understand, Ms.Liafador, I've met a wide variety of people in my lifetime, usurpers of thrones, that hadn't even hit puberty. Leaders of entire nations, that could command legions with a few words but shuddered at the idea of approaching a woman. That being made known, I respected you the moment you approached me and made taking a piece of an entire country a realistic agenda. "

Leaning back Thomas sets down his pen, steepling his fingers in contemplation, "Universe City (;p) will be simple enough, a constant data stream of information into the city, minimal recreational media such as modern music or television. I would suggest cutting out any fictional stimulation, but sadly this would impede on their ability to imagine when they reach maturity. We'll get some droids in there to both tutor and teach them, perhaps some beds with learning programs for during the nights. "

"Futura"He slides a thumb down his his jawline twice rubbing the styled stubble with a sound like sound paper cutting the silence, "I'm contemplating whether we should open a stock exchange within Venezuela with my companies subsidiaries being the primary trades. Until your people can mature into handling the booming economy that's to come. Frankly, I don't trust fortune 500 companies in their hands. We'll start small with factories and steadily add in more reasonable and respectable businesses. The twin cities...in history it's been indisputably true, that religion is the dope to the masses. Perhaps Catalana could be some type of proverbial mecca. With your...Sister was it? Deceased, she poses to be a good martyr and therefore patriarch. But that's more of a matter of opinion. The capitals I leave alone. Those are meant to have and exude your touch, not a foreigner like my selves; That has rebellion written all over it. "

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 1

@_animus_: A thought came to mind. You're speaking like people in the country even exist. The nuke killed all mutants right?

The population was 100% mutant.

>.>

<.<

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_animus_: I'm too laaazzy! But you're right.

O_Din

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrogram: The nuke didn't kill them, it depowered them. Cat's shadows started physically killing them; that was just to reduce the population.

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@valkerie_: Oh. I thought that nuke was the bio thing which killed em. Whoops.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_animus_:

“I will create my own fiction if I have to.” Cat replied, instinctively folding her arms across her breast. “We’ve already experienced significant increases in rebel activity. The last thing I want is a “Spartacus running around; I’ll deal with them personally. She turned towards her seat which braced her coat, and prepped herself for an exit.

She was late for a meeting at the Kremlin, after her public use of the bio-weapon her opposition in Nato raised a red flag. She would need allies, and her neighbor to the north was not one of them.

“What I intend to do is create a schism in public opinion; I want those that are on the fence about my reign to fear the rebellion, and I want the rebellion to embrace the all-encompassing hands of death. When you begin construction, I’ll craft a reconstruction bill; one that will send ailing countrymen to work.”

She paced back towards the middle of the office; she allowed a brief moment of silence to eclipse them before breaking the silence again. “You may begin construction at any time; but I need to put together a constitution and an army. I bid you farewell”

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_animus_:

The usually calm Liafador sat staring deep into the carpet, awaiting to see Animus. In just a few short days, most of her self- appointed cabinet alerted her to the potential conflict of war with Venezuela. Cat currently didn’t have an organized national army, a necessity she was currently in the process to fixing.

Even with all its 9th world wonders, Cat was not prepared for a conflict with Venezuela or any other country for that matter. She only held two allies at the moment, Animus and the elusive Clara Mass; in the event of a conflict, if she wanted to win….she’d need them both.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@catalina_liafador: "It's only been a few weeks... I'm guessing your not back so soon with good news." Entering the office Thomas takes a seat and rolls up his cuffs, "Let's get down to the issue. Whats the problem"

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_animus_:

“I had a meeting with a former employer of mine…” she said, somewhat distraught, not over the encounter, but at how quickly people were lining up to take her from the top. “Needless to say, this meeting was less than pleasant. People are lining up to take me out, possibly even my own family; ontop of that…there is a war on the horizon…Thomas I need help.”

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@catalina_liafador: "Who "are these 'people?' I thought your only family was Ziccarra, her. I need names Catalina." Thomas' expression was stony, his eyes piercing the pillaging prodigy with complete focus. He'd staked a large amount of his subsidiaries in this country, true he was always diversified and never put all eggs in one basket. But he put more than he wanted to lose in this one. "Which one of them is bold enough to call for a war?"

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_animus_:

“My Tia was just the most prolific member of my family, the rest reside in whatever remains of the Red Cardinals. “I only know her as the White Queen; I was never told her real name, and was told not to seek it out…she’s affiliated with the Hellfire Club” Cat rest both her frail thighs. “Venezuela…” she said with a sigh. VZ had been the center of turmoil for years, now it seemed Eden would share that curse.

“Thomas, I can’t fight a war, not right now” she admitted; rising to her feet. “We don’t have an army…not to mention…a war with Venezuela means a war with mutants.”

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@catalina_liafador: Thomas raises a surprised brow. She almost sounded desperate, a different shade of the woman who came in here the other day. He easily forgot she was a seventeen year old girl until now. "I see... I have an ally in that club, one I trust. We'll discuss the 'White queens position' when you and I are done here. As for the North, what is it your asking for Catalina; My help in prevention, or premeditation?"

Avatar image for nemesis_liafador
Nemesis_Liafador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

A war with me.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@catalina_liafador: You stay never getting my comedy. I had an idea hours ago just waiting for you to reply.

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_animus_: Oh Animus getting in on Eden's side? :O

That would level the playing-field!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrogram: My name's all over the OP of it lol

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#280  Edited By Pyrogram

@_animus_: Peak's name was all over the OP of The Ruins Of Venezuela never meant he got involved in it once :P

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrogram: like the seventh time you compared us and been wrong lol

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_animus_: When have I compared anything before? lol

New_Grimm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#283  Edited By New_Grimm

@pyrogram: A few times. How Peak worked compared how A Corp does.

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#284  Edited By Pyrogram

@evander_slade: Well...two tech companies. Both heavily involved in Venezuela. Both ambiguous. Got a few comparatives :P

New_Grimm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrogram: somewhat, somewhat. No enough to make assumptions on though ;P

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_animus_: sorry at a baby shower. I'm not nemesis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

User Lists: 12

@_animus_: we should really have Daemon and Thomas meet up. Would be very interesting

Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 15

@_animus_: Have Office GIFs replaced pug ones? :D

Nikki_Sixx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_animus_: thats awesome!

(DC here had to create new friggin account cuz original Sixx account wouldnt work grrr)

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nikki_sixx: Site's been buggin worse than usual lately

hmu After I get done with Cat and we'll play something out.

Nikki_Sixx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_animus_: "Premeditation" She said, steepling her fingers together. "I don't have an army, as much as I need one; I didn't believe it'd ever be so soon before I needed one." She had a look of confusion on her face, but the exact details of the feeling; opted to keep close to home. "We make nuclear weapons, but I need something to depower super soldiers."

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@catalina_liafador: Sitting back with a stiff poise that a good eye could take as a micro expression of anger, Thomas crosses a leg, staring at his knee and dusting off a crum before looking back at her, "I've given you buildings, I've given you the next step in evolution. Funds that the entire country of Venezuela has never seen, let alone half of it. And yet, you come to me like I'm the god damn repair man."

Standing he walks over to the floor to ceiling window and stares out "I don't have a super soldier serum, let alone a cure for it. Or a patient with the blood to even begin tests on, even if it were possible to create before the attack came. I have ways of winning a war, but on that front..."

"I'm afraid there's nothing I can do."

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_animus_: Cat's head slightly to the side, in that moment she drafted an idea. The mentioning of a blood sample, was a catalyst for an idea involving the strands of Kari's dna. "For putting these problems on you I do apologize" she said, standing to her feet to make an exit. "I don't need anymore of your technology Thomas, what I needed is a step in the right direction. I think you just supplied it."

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@catalina_liafador: "Should you need more active means of defense,come back and you'll have them. Good luck. "

Black Solace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#300  Edited By Black Solace

@_animus_: Going to use Valkerie in here later on