Avatar image for deactivated-5a4aaebccd120
deactivated-5a4aaebccd120

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

No Caption Provided

"Thomas Newcastle has been a pillar of these united states for the past 15 years. The corporate war between himself and one Anthony Starks has given the world, a lot of peace. From cybernetics to medical advancements, even to architecture Mr.Newcastle has paved the road to a brighter, cleaner future. Today, we meet the man of the hour at the lobby of his new corporate offices here in Newark New Jersey for an exclusive interview."

Walking upto the camera crew in the wide spread sterile lobby a debonair billionaire with a firm footed demeanor reaches out with a firm grip, "Welcome Mr.Richards, it's an honor."

"No Mr.Newcastle the honor is really ours. When you called and asked for me directly I was, needless to say, shocked. Thank you for the opportunity."

"Well you've got a long standing history for well known journalistic integrity. I wanted a man with an unbiased view point and I believed you to be best suited." A warm smile stretches across the moisturized face of CEO and founder Thomas Newcastle with a squint and glint in his eyes, "Let's get started shall we?"

"Of course" rolling a finger limply in the air at his camera man Richards holds up his microphone and begins following the industrial juggernaut.

LABS

"Animus; Do you know the definition Mr.Richards?" He answers before Richards can show any ignorance, "It's Latin for motivation. Here, at Animus, we are constantly looking for motivated individuals with inspirations ideas to help us meet our goals"

No Caption Provided

"Right now we've only just begun to truly skim the surface of mechanical to biological interface; But damn we're off to a good start. I'll admit my rival has made some leaps and bounds that I simply can't. Which is why I decided to go in the other direction. To the right of me you'll see a man named Ryan Phillips. Ryan lost his legs, several feet of intestine, and three rubs in the Venezuela situation-- on a trip with his family who did not survive-- yet here he stands. Two legs down to the toes, titanium ribs, and plastiques molded intestinal tracts. "

"Incredible. And can he feel with these limbs, sensory abilities of any kind, are they available to him?"

"I wish I could say we've made that jump yet, but no. So far he can feel in key areas merely as testing. Behind the knees, one pin point in the fourth rib and we purposely avoided placing any in the intestine as the colon works fine. But we,are, close. This is one of dozens of efforts we've been working on to ensure the future of the common people. The future of the blue collar, not just the blue bloods. "

"Incredible stuff, just remarkable. What else do you have going on this front? If I may ask."

"I'm afraid.... as far as our biological front I'll have to disappoint you as far as shots. But for information pourposes, I'm pleased to announce we've finally created a dozen completely functioning, completely capable worker drones. But talk is talk. Step this way and I'll make your trip worth the ride and show just what I mean."

ARCHITECTURAL

Walking upto a thin door president Newcastle waits a moment for a grid displaying LCD eye to register his personal bio signature before it slides open with a monotone welcome to a cornerless room with reflective black windows

With one hand in the pocket of his black thousand dollar suit Thomas chooses his words carefully. "Here, is old Newark, also known as 'Grimm City' " Pressing his thumbs face to the side of the center knuckle of his pointer, a projection of the world outside the walls of the building projects across the room in panoramic view

No Caption Provided

"Decadent, nearly un-salvageable, and an overall drain on the local economy. But, with the automation of drones used with the same technology we created our, cyborg (if you will) tech, we can now begin preparing an entirely autonamous workforce. I like to call them Golems. With their help and the continued churning out of their kind, this is what we hope to accomplish."

Stepping forward to the windows Mr.Newcastle holds both thumbs down on his middle knuckles while the tips touch, pulling them apart to shoulder width as the image drags itself the rest of the 360 degrees to show the new projection

No Caption Provided

The scene fades backwards and pauses in a picture in picture view as Anchor Joseph Richards sits in the news room caked with make up for the final closeup, "And there you have it folks. Animus Corporations: Bringing us the future's future, today. I'm Joeseph Ri-- "

"Well he works for his money doesn't he?" Max says leaning on his grandfather's chair with a smirk

"For the amount he was given I could have him sitting where your standing in a collar for the rest of the year. He damn well better make it good."

Standing Thomas removes his blazer and heads for the elevator casually with Max at his shoulder, "I'm assuming you're up here because construction's done?"

"That's right, on the lower levels that is. The golems work better than I ever expected. What would've been a two months of work turned into a two week job. Plus the added bonus of being able to erase their hard drives to make classification breaches impossible. We're set."

taking out the links and raveling up his cuffs the two enter a large elevator "Good. Let's run through the blueprint checklist one more time. Just to make sure both our needs are met." As it shoots upwards to the lobby Mr.Newcastle recites the months long plans for

THE UNDERGROUND BASE

No Caption Provided
  • Level 1: My special operations labratory for theoretical applications and designs to be manufactured..
  • Level 2: Holding chambers for acquired targets, persons of interest, or security threats. We'll need to refit a dozen chambers for Mr.King's men, I doubt we'll need that many cells anyway.
  • Level 3: Data inquiry and tracking facility. Make sure we have uplinks with all non clandestine satellites.
  • Level 4: Your level. As agreed off limits to me. Weapons, suits and personal arcane projects as well as a medical bay and a dock for the Mark II Varius through sea level.

Max takes a deep breath, uneasy at the inclusion of the Ninja addition but biting his tongue. "The lobby's also finished and the security grid is impressive. Where did you learn all this anyway?"

"Story for another time son. Loosen up your tie, we need to look over worked. " the two step out of a hidden corner of wall in the far branch of the building's basement and enter the stairwell leading to the

LOBBY

No Caption Provided

OOC ___________________

This is the headquarters for both Animus A.K.A. Thomas Newcastle and his grandson Maximus Newcastle (Formerly Maximus Knightfall). I'll add more later for general visitors and an idea of what the building is used for that didn't make it to the news.

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 4

Can I work for you ? =]

Godric_Talon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

wow....sounds awesome

Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 15

Damnnnnnnnnn

Avatar image for cassius_knightfall
Cassius_Knightfall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Very nice man, good luck and i look forward to seeing where it goes.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 1

Awesome job!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrogram: Thanks

You want to setup in Locale anon and I'll follow?

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_animus_: Okay, just King chilling in his place?

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 4

@_animus_: (Feels good to go through the motions sometimes lol)

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrogram: Sounds good to me.

@shanana: twss.

PM me any ideas you had, what character and what not.

Assault

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yeah!

tirascarr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You have all my yes...Yes!

_Glacier_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Awesome!

_Cerberus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You have the support of Cerberus!

Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 15

#16  Edited By Mercy_

@_animus_: wouldn't expect anything else from you

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanks everybody. Hit my inbbox if you get any ideas and want to colab

_Glacier_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_cerberus_ said:

You have the support of Cerberus!

Not awesome anymore D=

Charlemagne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Charlemagne

Now we're gettin some'n new.

Cant lie, the TM logo in the title is some'n serious.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-57916056a8182
deactivated-57916056a8182

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Welcome to the tech characters club

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@armistice: Which are all assumed to be the same thing and use the same power sets/levels.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrogram said:

@armistice: Which are all assumed to be the same thing and use the same power sets/levels.

I'm just going to stay mum on that subject, gave up on certain things long ago when it came to expectations on the Vine, that being one of them.

Curious to see where Surkit goes with this, I do not think he has played a tech character before and his take interests me.

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@armistice: Wise wise.

Same. My Ninja Reisho character is now his head of security. This will be fun XD

_Glacier_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrogram said:

I'll not take that as an offense, because it may be true. >_>

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

_Glacier_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

what no socket wrench

Clara Mass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Look at you adding something new. I didn't even get the memo :(

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_animus_ said:

@armistice said:

what no socket wrench

we are all rich, buy your own toys :)

Myrmidon_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Myrmidon_

I should visit this place. Business espionage.

_Cerberus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_animus_ said:

@armistice said:

what no socket wrench

throws a gold brick at him

No visits until i get the OP finished (Later today) You can try and break in though.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_animus_ said:

@armistice said:

@_animus_ said:

@armistice said:

what no socket wrench

throws a gold brick at him

@anthony_stark said:

No visits until i get the OP finished (Later today) You can try and break in though.

so rich he does not even bother to catch it and cash it in :)

Myrmidon_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Morningstar_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Walks around the semi-finished building, the Stanford University Alumni; took an authoritative posture, as she watched the construction crew; fill the halls with lightening.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_animus_: @armistice: I'ma start throwing platinum bars in a second.

Puts the needle on the record

I gave alistair a shout out. If you want a perm spot in the OP just type one up and I'll add you in

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Pyrogram

@_animus_: All that OP needs is saying King is head of Security so if anybody attacks and I help defend, they don't think I'm poppin in out of nowhere lol I'll send ya something though if you like.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrogram: Nah I meant if you wanted. They'll figure it out eventually

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_animus_: Photoshop caught my attention, I'll post now. sorry xP

Zain_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Zain_

King arrived upon the location as his helicopter transport landed. Before exiting the flying vehicle he respectfully bowed his head down as four other members of his clan ushered out lining up for him, Alistair quickly stepped out from within the helicopter nodding to to Ninjas, a simple hand gesture allowed them to disengage and simply follow alongside the Young Japanese Prodigy acting as servants, and bodyguards until this location was deemed safe.

Having personally been picked up by Thomas's men King felt reassured that this would be a formal meeting of some kind, arms behind of his back his feet lightly trod upon the ground like a true samurai coming to the entrance of the doors. As per tradition clicking the buzzer awaiting a proper invitation before opening the door himself, regardless of the fact he had been called in. Behind of King his guards idly surveyed the area gazing upon the technology wishing to one day attain anything as lush as this.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_animus_: (Your guards(men or whatever) brought me somewhere let's say, you decide - Could be the Animus place or offshore location to vet me, whates you want)

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrogram:

@_animus_ said:

(doorbell on a building though?)

'Sir a Mr. King is here to see you.'

"Ah, good, his flight was on time. Please send him up right away"

Zain_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_animus_: ( Buzzer- Office buildings have buzzers :P )

King walked through the doors his ninjas closely trailed behind quickly falling into the shadows almost like they had never existed through shadow manipulation Alistair possessed readily able to call them upon an enemy if needed. His arms continually folded behind of his back the young clansman walked to the desired office opening the door and greeting Thomas with a friendly smile "Hello my friend..." walking over King idly sat down awaiting the man to begin.

Assault

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Badasseryyy.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alistair_king: (I just walk in and approach the security desk next time. lol)

Staying seated with his fingers steepled and elbows ont he desk, Thomas observes his ally with squinted eyes for a long still moment, then proceeds " I've call you here Alistair, if you don't me going on your first name, to setup a security detail for premises with your clan. Now obviously I have security already. But they present a multitude of gaps and flaws. I need something to putty those gaps, a reliable, firm, and strong solvent to handle the X components. Mutants, Geniuses like myself, and quote unquote, heroes. Now you came so I have no doubt your interest is absolute. Now we just need to get down to the business issue of payment. What is it you need from me in return for services rendered? " He sits back in the comfortable black leather chair and waits