Below0Gaming

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

OVERGROWN CITY- 4:20 PM

No Caption Provided

Welcome to the Overgrown city, this right here is all you need to know to try and not die. First off you are in a piece of city that is around 27 mi^2. The city consists of three parts. The streets which are overgrown with flora and fauna. (Watch out for poisonous flowers and packs of roaming wolves.) Then there are the rooftops, easily accessible via any building that is still standing however, the ground is obstructed by the treetops. Last but not least, is the sewers. Dark, damp and filled with tree roots, try not to trip. Oh and watch for Ravenous Piranha in the sewer water. Team A (@sir_fletching and @below0gaming) will be starting in the northern part of the city. This is one of the few areas where the forest hasn't reached. Team B (@condoscondos , @zaven_katar , and @fujiami) will be starting in the southern part of the city. This is a region where alot of buildings are destroyed, giving a medium height advantage for those that climb the buildings. A lake is located in the direct center of the city and is surrounded by massive and dense forests. This makes up the middle portion of the city. The outskirts are where less plants and more buildings are. Fight when ready people, fight when ready.

Below0Gaming

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sir_fletching!@condoscondos@zaven_katar@fujiami Vladimir stood staring down the beast before him, his black infiltration gear attracting the sunlight. Small beads of sweat formed along his brow as he preformed his gear check. His HK MP5 SD hung from a shoulder strap, his Spas-12 hanging from the other side. Holstered on his leg was his Beretta M9 and his Desert Eagle. Small bits of the golden pistol shone through, the sun caught them just right and cast small glints across the ground. On his utility belt he had 10 grenades(5-shock and 5-Napalm) along with three magazines for each of his secondary weapons. Each mag contained a different type of round(Incendiary, Explosive, and armor Piercing). he had three mags for his HPK in various pockets along the top of his vest, these all contained the same rounds as the pistols. In the guns themselves sat magazines containing armor Piercing rounds. He turned his head to his partner, Sir Fletching, and spoke.

"I'm going into the forest, my plan is purely stealth based. I won't reveal my location unless I need to, not to sound rude but, let's keep radio silence. I imagine you can handle yourself so if you have any sort of plan to propose now is the time."

Sir_Fletching

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@below0gaming: @condoscondos@zaven_katar@fujiami

Sir Fletching spoke.

"My plan is to improvise. If you find one of them, let me know. Same for me. I'll map the area around us and send it to you."

Sir Fletching shoots a few of his 3D mapping arrows in different directions. After a few pulses, the arrows had mapped out the entire city. Sir Fletching takes out his phone and sends it to his companion.

"Hope that'll help"

Below0Gaming

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sir_fletching: Vladimir flipped open the forearm displaying a holographic map of the location. He examined the city, it was of a decent size. He focused on the center of the map, pointing towards the lake.

"The lake in the center would be a good place to hold down. I'll keep the ground clear, if you can keep it clear from the rooftops we can lock down the city, it's up to you though. Trust me I can handle myself in most situations."

Vladimir turned and ran into the woods, until he could no longer see Fletching, once their arrival point was obstructed he slowed to a walk and slipped into the shadows of the tree's. He kept his movements silent, like a ghost. His hand gripped the silenced Beretta, his foot stepped in something squishy. He bent down and smelled it, wolf dung. That meant animals, and animals meant detection. He reached down and grabbed dirt, spreading it across his face, chest, and any skin that was showing. This darkened his skin and made it harder to see his skin, he dropped the night vision goggles onto his eyes and kept moving. Staying slow and steady moving through the shadows and making virtually no sound.

condoscondos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@below0gaming: @condoscondos@zaven_katar@fujiami@sir_fletching

Kota stood atop a 10 story building along with one of his companions. Kota took a walkie talkie out of his pouch and handed it to the man.

"Listen I don't have time to learn your name so i'll call you Tarzan" Kota handed the walkie talkie to the man and sure enough it had a picture of Tarzan on it along with the distinct Disney logo. Kota slung his rifle over his shoulder and gave the man one last glance.

"The plan is i will take the top. I’ll jump building to building scanning the city for threats with my long range sonar. Here let me see your bracelet." Kota took the bracelet and configured the bracelet with his emp belt so it wouldn't be shorted out inside the radius.

“There now we can stay within a mile of each other if you want. I’ll be overwatch ill remain invisible for the remainder of my journey. My goal is to locate the enemy and keep you safe until you reach them so i will try to keep you in range for as long as possible. First things first i'm going to traverse that tower to get a good vantage point the limit of my accuracy in these weather conditions are about 1.75 to 2 miles. Although, that will be iffy even for me for the fact there is an odd updraft today atop the buildings, and the humidity isn't helping either, but at least they won't hear the shot coming. See this baby modified her myself completely silent.” Kota shows off his rifle to “Tarzan.”

“Well that's all i have to say about the plan if anything changes don't be afraid to give me a call on the walkie talkie. Also something i forgot to mention i have reinforcements coming his name is savage man and um he is always late. On this note better get to work.” Kota stood on the ledge and fell backwards swiftly grabbing the vine that was strung all the way down the building. He reached the ground and took off down the road. He reached the building which overlooked most of the city and he climbed to the top using the ledges and vines that were along the side of the building.

“There seemed to be a linked speaker system that is linked throughout the building in the city i'll use these to my advantage” Kota said to himself. Kota rigged the speakers to play The RKO theme and the John Cena intro on command. All he would have to do is press a detonator he had on his side. The music would play throughout the whole city simultaneously.”Now my friend you can have an entrance” Kota also said to himself.

As he climbed he counted the stories and he counted 75 as he reached the top of the building. The building was crumbled on top leaving a nice cover of rubble and cloth on top a nice sniper nest.

KRRRRSSSSSHZ “Im in position all is silent up here you are clear to proceed. Although there seems to be a large amount of wildlife on your way is that a problem?”

Fujiami

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Fujiami

Cruising through the wasteland on his way to the battle (His mom made him finish his homework before he could go "play with his friends") he was listening to Danger Zone (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZzQ3eBerHfMs) singing along at the top of his lungs "HIGHWAY TO THE DANGER ZONE, RIDE IN TO THE DANGER ZONE" Jack yelled.

Zaven_KaTar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Zaven_KaTar

@below0gaming@fujiami@sir_fletching@condoscondos

KRRRRSSSSSHZ “Im in position all is silent up here you are clear to proceed. Although there seems to be a large amount of wildlife on your way is that a problem?”

Zaven reached for the walkie talkie and answered it.

"Most certainly not. I will use them to my advantage. My name is Zaven, by the way. Do not use this line unless absolutely necessary, otherwise you will interfere with my stealth. Tell this 'Savage Man' the same."

Zaven swiftly moved through the terrain, working his way towards a large building towards the center of the arena. When he arrived, he traversed up the building with exceptional speed. He finally reached the top of the building and alerted the birds that he meant no harm. He told them to scout the area and return to this location to inform him if they see anyone. He examined the terrain and then sat down. He closed his eyes and smiled.

"The perfect terrain," he thought to himself.

With his eyes still closed. He used his superhuman senses to scan the surrounding area, forming a picture in his head. While meditating, he formulated a plan of attack.

Below0Gaming

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sir_fletching: @condoscondos: @fujiami: @zaven_katar: Vladimir sat in a bush about 10 meters away from the lake in the center. The forest still obstructing him from view, he was working on something, a vine tied between two tree's at around foot level. From the vine he hung a napalm grenade by the pin. This was the last one he had to rig, he had the whole wood line around the lake lined with these trip wire grenades. He carefully picked up a palm sized stone and flung it towards a cluster of birds. They screeched loud and flew into the sky, these birds would serve as a distraction to his enemies. A potential reveal of his location however, he wouldn't be there, crouching in the shadows he worked his way away from the birds and climbed into a large tree, using the leaves and some vines to partially obstruct himself from view. His gun was at the ready, it was time for the fighting to start.

No Caption Provided

Zaven_KaTar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Zaven_KaTar

Zaven heard the fluttering of birds behind him, albeit far away. His eyes shot open and he turned around, facing the direction he heard them. He saw a cluster of birds in the distance near a lake, and saw a figure as well. He could not make out who it was, but he wasn't going to let his guard down. He traversed across the rooftops towards the lake, making sure to be as stealthy as possible. Whilst doing so, he tried to maintain visual contact of the unknown figure, but eventually lost him. He decided that he must be even more careful, since he is hunting an hunter without many variables to go off of.

Sir_Fletching

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@condoscondos: @fujiami: @zaven_katar: @below0gaming:

Sir Fletching hadn't wasted any time. He was waiting on one of the roof tops near his companion. The idea was that if anyone tried to enter the lush wildlife he could spot and warn his friend. Then he would cut the opponent off. His high elevation also gave him a great birds eye view on the area. He constantly surveyed the area, searching for his opponents. Not only that but he had shot explosive arrows in structural weaknesses on the surrounding buildings. So on his command, he could take down someone with an entire building.

Now the plan was to wait. He had gotten very good at it considering he was a hunter for years. Stalk the prey then attack.

Fujiami

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jack looked at his watch it read 5:00 "HOLY SCHNIKES" Jack yelled. He pedaled faster so he could reach his buddy Kota in time for the fight (which he was already late for)

condoscondos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@condoscondos: @fujiami: @zaven_katar: @below0gaming: @sir_fletching

KRRRRSSSSSHZ "Hey savage man kota here um i know you're on your way so im going to make this brief. We have another ally his name is Zaven and he would prefer radio silence so just tell me when you are arriving in town you read?" It was time for Kota to move his position for the fact he scanned this part of the town and there were no people besides himself and Zaven so he had to get a move on. Although first he had to activate his invisibility cloak so he did so.

Kota stood up on the ledge and walked back from the edge about 15 feet. Then he took a sprint and jumped off the edge of the building. over the edge the building was slanted downwards about 15 stories. The surface was mainly windows so it made a slippery surface to slide down. Although as he was sliding he noticed some of the windows were punctured out so he had to be careful, but right as he thought of being careful he fell through a shattered window and slammed his waistline on the window sill. The force made his pistol fly out of the holster and slide down the edge of the building, but the fortunate part is Kota sustained minimal injury just going to be a nasty bruise after a couple days.

Kota Hoisted himself up and continued to slide down the decline until he reached the edge of the building. Kota propped up his legs and spring boarded off the side of the building. He went flying across an ally way to the next building in doing so went down a couple of stories. As he came close to the other building he angled himself in the direction of a window. He grabbed the ledge and sprung himself through the slightly broken window which created a slight crash due to the fact that there was still a little bit of glass in the window when he went through. This wouldn't slow Kota down though he was heading to the edge of the forest for that is where his partner was heading so he wanted over watch on him.

After running through multiple buildings he reached the closest building to the wood lines. This building was quite demolished and most of the side towards the woods has fallen down to the forest line. Kota perched himself up onto a ledge with a lot of cover from rubble and more cloth yet again a respectable snipers nest. He was able to look out along the forest and then his first glimpse of the enemy he sees a man crouched and running rather fast mostly along the wood line. There was no shot unfortunately but doesn't mean he couldn't call it in to his partner.

KRRRRSSSSSHZ "Hey Zaven sorry for breaking silence enemy tango north west of your position about 750 yards out from your permission. I have no shot here so i will be of not much use, but i can lay down shots that probably wont hit but that's all i got for you. Go at it as you please but i will remain here for a bit until i can see a clear path ill look out for traps through my scope and sonar ill let you know if there are any obstructions but for now go about your own way."

Zaven_KaTar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Zaven_KaTar

KRRRRSSSSSHZ "Hey Zaven sorry for breaking silence enemy tango north west of your position about 750 yards out from your permission. I have no shot here so i will be of not much use, but i can lay down shots that probably wont hit but that's all i got for you. Go at it as you please but i will remain here for a bit until i can see a clear path ill look out for traps through my scope and sonar ill let you know if there are any obstructions but for now go about your own way."

"I have already found my prey, so you will have to go after him on your own. I apologize for the inconvenience, but I am not your servant."

Zaven carefully approached the area where he saw the birds flutter. He saw some sort of contraption, hooked up to what appeared to be grenades. He found a place to hide, and then triggered the trap.

"Hopefully this will trick whoever set the trap into thinking they were successful," Zaven thought.

Fujiami

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

"Jinkies" Jack said quietly. Off in the distance he noticed a huge ball off smoke and flames, "Man those guys must of started without me" Jack whined. He got really sad inside and a tear formed at the corner of his eyes, "They started without me just like everyone else".

Below0Gaming

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zaven_katar: The first spark was a mere flash, then Napalm sprayed from the canister. As it sprayed it was simultaneously ignited, fire grew quickly. Using dead leaves and dry bark to ignite a small portion of the forest, Vladimir watched and knew that the fire would spread quickly. He dropped from the tree and retreated into a denser section of forest, taking care to make sure he only stepped in shadows. He then moved swiftly, using the canopy above to obstruct any vision from above. Darting to the location of the fire, he made sure to stay a few meters back however. His mechanical arm twitched as the smoke rose into the air and the fire spread. He brought a piece of fabric up to is face and used it as a filter for the dense smoke. Vladimir stopped about 3 meters behind where the first trap was, the smoke filled the air obstructing any view from above. Vladimir kept his pistol at the ready, prepared to silently assassinate whoever he saw.

No Caption Provided

Zaven_KaTar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zaven_katar: The first spark was a mere flash, then Napalm sprayed from the canister. As it sprayed it was simultaneously ignited, fire grew quickly. Using dead leaves and dry bark to ignite a small portion of the forest, Vladimir watched and knew that the fire would spread quickly. He dropped from the tree and retreated into a denser section of forest, taking care to make sure he only stepped in shadows. He then moved swiftly, using the canopy above to obstruct any vision from above. Darting to the location of the fire, he made sure to stay a few meters back however. His mechanical arm twitched as the smoke rose into the air and the fire spread. He brought a piece of fabric up to is face and used it as a filter for the dense smoke. Vladimir stopped about 3 meters behind where the first trap was, the smoke filled the air obstructing any view from above. Vladimir kept his pistol at the ready, prepared to silently assassinate whoever he saw.

Zaven realized his mistake. Using his HLCs, he created a gas mask. He couldn't see very well, but his hearing would be enough until he could escape the smoke. As he finally escapes the smoke, he is greeted by a roundhouse kick.

"Damn, the smoke was more of an obscurity than I thought."

Luckily, his HLC took the hit. He swiftly grabbed his kukri and reoriented himself.

Fujiami

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jack rolled up on a overgrown destroyed city "This is the place that Kota was talking about" He could see the fiery wood line that was drowning in flames and he knew that is where he had to be. Activating speed chain he started his way towards the back of the flames so he could sneak up on the enemy. He made sure to stay out of sight and use the broken buildings as cover.

Sir_Fletching

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fujiami: @condoscondos: @below0gaming: @zaven_katar:

Sir Fletching was done waiting around. He saw the blaze and smoke all around. Realizing his teammate may be in danger, Fletching took a risk. Getting up, Fletching shot a foam arrow over the side of the building in a respectable and safe distance. The arrow immediately landed and popped upon a big cusion of foam to break his fall.

"Well, here I go!"

Sir Fletching jumped off the building and did a few flips for fun. While this was going on, he shot numerous cryo arrows at the fire, hoping that the ice would turn to water and put out the fire. It was a long shot but yolo. After landing on the foam, he immediately triggered all of his explosives that he shot earlier onto the surrounding buildings. The idea was to cut off roof access around the woods. Bonus points if he took down anyone else with it. After landing he turned on his comms.

"Hey Vladimir, I'm coming in to help."

Sir Fletching rushed into the woods, broadhead arrows ready, tracking his teammate's location.

Below0Gaming

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Below0Gaming

@sir_fletching: @condoscondos: @fujiami: @zaven_katar: Vladimir stood with his silenced pistol in his mechanical arm, his real arm reached down and pulled his cigar from a pouch on his utility belt. He pushed the small silver button on his cigar and the tip began to glow orange. He puffed some smoke from his nostrils before charging in, he swung his gun like a blade, he expected the hit to be blocked and so he used his free hand to unholster his deagle. He dropped down and fired three rounds from his deagle at Zaven's chest before leaping into a back flip. He spoke into a comm,

"Roger"

Vladimir puffed his cigar as the buildings around him came down. His golden pistol caught the glimpse of the fires around him.

"I'm surprised you survived that, you are gonna be fun to deal with."

(Reaming Resources 5 shock grenades, three mags for each gun, 8 shotgun slugs, full mags for MP5 and Beretta, 6 rounds left in the deagle.)

Zaven_KaTar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sir_fletching:@condoscondos:@fujiami:@zaven_katar: Vladimir stood with his silenced pistol in his mechanical arm, his real arm reached down and pulled his cigar from a pouch on his utility belt. He pushed the small silver button on his cigar and the tip began to glow orange. He puffed some smoke from his nostrils before charging in, he swung his gun like a blade, he expected the hit to be blocked and so he used his free hand to upholster his deagle. He dropped down and fired the deagle at Zaven's chest before leaping into a back flip. He spoke into a comm,

"Roger"

Vladimir puffed his cigar as the buildings around him came down. His golden pistol caught the glimpse of the fires around him.

"I'm surprised you survived that, you are gonna be fun to deal with."

Zaven dodged Vlad's first swing, and then created an HLC to blocked the first shot from his Deagle. He dodged the next two shots while attempting to sweep Vlad off of his feet.

Sir_Fletching

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@below0gaming@condoscondos@zaven_katar@fujiami Sir Fletching put out most of the fire with his cryo arrows so most of the smoke disappeared. Fletching zip wired up to a tree and put on his thermal goggles. Still a massive amount of heat around so he couldn't tell just where his companion was. However he saw a very small dot in the distance past the forest and one higher up, elevated on a building. He figured that this could be anything. Maybe a small fire or maybe some wolves but he figured he should keep alert in case this was some sort of reinforcements.

He began to jump between the trees until he came too close and the heat blocked his vision in the thermal goggles. He switched them off and continued until he came upon the fight. The action was intense. Sir_Fletching notched three broadhead arrows, at once and fired them. The enemy was on the ground trying to sweep Vlad off his feet. One at the Tarzan looking man, one aimed up and another to the right.

Zaven_KaTar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Zaven_KaTar

@below0gaming@condoscondos@zaven_katar@fujiamiSir Fletching put out most of the fire with his cryo arrows so most of the smoke disappeared. Fletching zip wired up to a tree and put on his thermal goggles. Still a massive amount of heat around so he couldn't tell just where his companion was. However he saw a very small dot in the distance past the forest and one higher up, elevated on a building. He figured that this could be anything. Maybe a small fire or maybe some wolves but he figured he should keep alert in case this was some sort of reinforcements.

He began to jump between the trees until he came too close and the heat blocked his vision in the thermal goggles. He switched them off and continued until he came upon the fight. The action was intense. Sir_Fletching notched three broadhead arrows, at once and fired them. The enemy was on the ground trying to sweep Vlad off his feet. One at the Tarzan looking man, one aimed up and another to the right

Zaven can hear the whistling of what sounds like 3 arrows in the air. They are coming fast, very fast. He has to think quick. Vlad jumps over the sweep. In one fluid motion, Zaven grabs a handful of dirt and throws it towards Vlad's face and then, while Vlad is disoriented by the dirt, Zaven grabs him and throws him in front of the arrow just in the nick of time.

No Caption Provided

condoscondos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By condoscondos

@below0gaming@fujiami@sir_fletching@condoscondos@sir_fletching

Kota witnessed the situation going down and he knew he had to make a move. "7 clicks right due to slight wind and 14 clicks up due to distance and slight elevation change. Humidity will have a slight affect as well but the 14 clicks up will take care of that. Good thing there isn't a lot of sun the mirage wont be an issue for me. 900 yard shot not to difficult the fire burnt down a lot of the foliage and trees in the way so this shot wouldnt be difficult at all."

Kota chambers the round and takes aim. He uses his magnified zoom on his scope to see the man fighting Zaven. It seems Zaven currently has the edge for the fact he has the man by the neck, but Kota isnt a man of chance. Kota marks his shot the waist line right on the hip bone. Even if the man has armor the impact from the shot would be strong enough to shatter the pelvic joint rendering the man incapable of running.

Then kota sees the arrows flying in the direction of the man which would be a great enough distraction for the soldier not to be able to react to the sniper shot. Since the shot was completely silent and the sniper was invisible so the flash wouldnt show there would be no time to react to the shot unless he had a danger sense. Then kota slowly squeezes the trigger and the shot fires off and along with that so does Kota's invisibility.

After the shot Kota tucked into a ball and rolled off the side of the building and slid down the side. When kota hit the ground he grabbed some of the rocky rubble off the ground stored it in his gear and began to run in the direction of the fighting. His sonar gave him edge to keep an eye on where his enemies are and along with his team mates. Also they wont be able to see Kota coming with their gear once he gets in a mile radius from them.

As Kota runs he slings his rifle up on his shoulder to get maximum possibility of movement. He needs to get to his teammate to even the odds. Though Kota isnt above average with his fists he is far above average with his daggers and throwing projectiles. "Im on my way hold in there." Kota said to himself.

Below0Gaming

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Below0Gaming

@fujiami: @sir_fletching: @zaven_katar: @condoscondos: Vladimir was fast, his legs were in the air to avoid the sweep. He felt a hand grab his ankle and fling his body through the air, he swung his left leg around his body and raised a hand to protect his face. Grains of dirt hit his hand, then a sharp pain shot through his shoulder. His body was tumbling through the air, the only thing with enough force to do that was something that could hunt large game like buffalo. Vladimir's brain reacted, dropping his hand from his face and moving his arm to his utility belt. He was reaching for something when he heard a loud ping sound come from his arm causing his tumble to increase sending him crashing to the ground. He got up, fear of sniper fire and the pain caused adrenaline to pump through his body. He darted towards the forest, weaving in a random formation to avoid being an easy target.

He didn't look back nor did he check his wound he simply shouted towards the fighting.

"Lookout below"

Vladimir disappeared into the wood line, sliding behind a tree to avoid being visible. On the ground where he and the Tarzan guy were fighting was a decent size black and blue sphere. Next to it was a pin, a shock grenade that emitted a disabling emp and bolts of electricity to disable anyone within 10 meters of the device. Good thing him and Tarzan were close to each other.

Vladimir looked at his shoulder, an arrow knock stuck out of his shoulder. A misplaced arrow caused a major fuck up on the whole situation. He had also dropped his cigar on the ground, and those weren't easy to come by. He took his mechanical arm and broke the arrow so that only the neck was sticking out. The adrenaline was starting to die down and the pain was kicking in, he rose to his feet and looked at his arm. There was a slight indentation and the paint was scratched, his brain went to work. The arrow was a misfire from his teammate, and the dent wouldn't have been caused by a rock on the ground. The only explanation was a gunshot, which meant taking this to the forest and moving around was the best bet. in order to avoid getting shot. Vladimir snuck off before giving a message to Sir Fletching,

"Watch the sky's I got a bad feeling about the sky's"

With that he snuck deeper into the remaining woodlands, heading back into stealth mode and heading towards a building in front of him.

Zaven_KaTar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zaven sees Vlad throw something. He created a shield around him and began to run away from the grenade. It exploded and sent out an electrical charge. The shield broke, but it didn't slow him down. In all the excitement, he lost visual of Vlad, but could still see his tracks. They led to the forest, and Zaven followed them. He had to be careful and make sure Vlad couldn't get the drop on him.

Zaven_KaTar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Zaven_KaTar
No Caption Provided

Below0Gaming

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fujiami: @sir_fletching: @condoscondos: @zaven_katar:

Vladimir approached the closest building, it was a smaller one story home with approximately three rooms. Vladimir gave his next plan some thought, the first thing he did was take some leaves and stuff them in his wound. He clenched his teeth in pain, the next thing he did was rub more dirt on his body so to mask his scent. He jiggled the door, it was still mostly intact. The hinges were only slightly rusted and the lock seemed to work, he slightly closed the door and left a few dirty footprints leading into the building before back tracking against them. He fired his grappling hook and attached the the roof of the building, yanking his body up onto the branch he waited for an unsuspecting person to follow his tracks and enter the house.

Fujiami

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jack was cruising through the eastern city trying to make his way to the fight when he notices a wounded man entering a house "Well it wasn't Kota and he dosent look like Tarzan then who could it be" Jack whispered to himself. Jack continued to pedal towards the house curious for who it could be. Jack gets on the walkie to contact his pals. "Hey guys I finally made it, I noticed some dude going into this little house and I was wondering if it was one of you two, over" Jack always wanted to say that over on a radio. After contacting his teammates he folded up his bike and got his bat ready and sat behind a tree waiting for a response.

Sir_Fletching

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fujiami@condoscondos@below0gaming@zaven_katar @

Sir Fletching figured that Vlad could handle his opponent and that Fletching should go after this other unknown enemy. He knew that he was probably the one on the building awhile ago but there's a good chance that he is on the move. Fletching put on his thermal vision to a strange effect. It was like tv snow then turned off.

"Hmmm. Some sort of emp device. Luckily my arrows aren't affected but that. Unfortunately my 3D mapping arrows won't work with my phone. Quite the pickle I'm in. The enemies smart, I can't underestimate him"

Zip lining to one of the trees he looks around, trying to rely on his normal vision but to no avail. Notching a hang glider arrow, he shoots it and begins to use the wind current to fly. The wind wasn't going in the best direction but it should get him up in the air to plan his next attack.

Drifting closer to the direction that his friend ran off in and further up in the air he noticed that Vlad went and grappled up a building. He could only think to try and backup Vlad. Then he saw a man on a bike nearing the building. He didn't know who it was but he wasn't a friendly. He had a baseball bat and approached at a very fast rate. This must've been the other thermal anomaly he detected earlier. He shot a cryo arrow at the man, hoping to freeze him in place and question him.

Zaven_KaTar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Zaven_KaTar

@fujiami: @sir_fletching: @condoscondos: @zaven_katar:

Vladimir approached the closest building, it was a smaller one story home with approximately three rooms. Vladimir gave his next plan some thought, the first thing he did was take some leaves and stuff them in his wound. He clenched his teeth in pain, the next thing he did was rub more dirt on his body so to mask his scent. He jiggled the door, it was still mostly intact. The hinges were only slightly rusted and the lock seemed to work, he slightly closed the door and left a few dirty footprints leading into the building before back tracking against them. He fired his grappling hook and attached the the roof of the building, yanking his body up onto the branch he waited for an unsuspecting person to follow his tracks and enter the house.

Zaven moved through the forest, following the tracks carefully. They were getting harder to follow, but Zaven noticed that Vlad's right foot was dominate. He spotted a begonia, and stopped. He extracted the sap from it and put it in an HLC container. He moved more and more carefully through the forest, but he was confident since this was his terrain. He encountered a pack of wolves, seven total.

"Go out in separate directions. I want you to howl if you encounter anyone or anything that seems out of place."

The wolves ran off, each heading in a separate direction as Zaven had requested. He decided that it would be best to formulate a plan of attack. He found some vines and set off to find some hemlocks. After a while, he finally found some he extracted the sap as he had with the begonias, and also put it in a separate HLC container. He took his walkie talkie off of his waist and spoke thus:

"Hello Kota, I'm going to need to use this for tools. I'm sorry, but you won't be able to contact me using these anymore. If you know morse-code, we can communicate with that."

He took apart the walkie talkie and created a fire using a spark. Using the fire, he molded the plastic into crude darts. He could use these with an HLC blowpipe. When ready, he would coat these in the poisonous saps he extracted from the plants. The begonia sap would cause skin irritation and inflammation while the hemlock sap is fatal. Use the vines, he created some nets that could be used in traps. He climbed to the top of a tree and found some birds.

"I mean you no harm," he said as he swiftly drew his kukri and killed four of the birds. He could use their meat to draw more wolves to his location and send them out. He cooked the meat, hoping to use the scent to draw some wolves. Just as he put out the fire, he heard:

"ARH-WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO--"

One of the wolves must've encountered someone, but the howling was cut off. That means it was subdued. He quickly gathered up the darts and poisons, but he left the nets and bird meat behind. He moved towards where he heard the howling come from, and saw a wolf corpse on the ground near a house.

"This must be where he is, but it may be a setup. I have to be careful," he thought to himself.

condoscondos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fujiami: @sir_fletching: @condoscondos: @zaven_katar: @below0gaming

KRRRRSSSSSHZ"Negative im just passing the lake all is quite. Im taking a wider route to try to stop confrontation with the other foe. As i was running i have noticed multiple arrows and one that was broken in half with small dabs of blood. I ran to the spot where i saw the foe i shot. There is no blood which means he has some type of armor which i expected as much. So just be aware 1 of them is an archer we dont know what they are capable of. Im about 700 yards out from the building im going to rush there as fast as i can but i need a breather."

Kota was panting from the distant run and decided to lean up against a tree for a few seconds to catch his breath. "Well im going to be entering close quarter combat i have a feeling so i will leave you here." Kota jumped up the tree to find a burrow in the tree. He stored his rifle in the tree and jumped down to the ground to land in squishy dirt. KRRRRSSSSSHZ" Im going back ghost its been 5 minutes im on my way."

Kota started his sprint again he should be upon them in a matter of minutes he is now 600 yards away and closing.

Fujiami

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

After hitting the wolf and gaining its strength he Pedaled away from the house since it wasn't Kota or Tarzan. While pedaling away he heard an arrow coming he couldn't react fast enough to totally dodge the arrow but he was able to ready his bat and smack the arrow out of the air only to realize that it was an ice arrow. Once the arrow hit his bat it immediately froze his right arm to the bat. "Schnikes" he yelled not paying attention to where he was going, jack hit a fallen down tree while going 110 MPH, Jack was propelled off of his bike and head first into a concrete building. Jack busted through the wall with his head and tumbled on the ground. Once he got up he assessed his damages to realize he was totally fine but there was a small rip in his pants. "Oh G golly my mom isnt going to be happy that i ripped my pants". Jack took out his radio and contacted Kota "Hey man I dont know if you heard that or not but I just busted through a wall and im in some sort of building. Someone shot an ice arrow at me and now my bat is frozen to my arm if you could come over here it would be just fantastic, over ".

Sir_Fletching

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fujiami@condoscondos@below0gaming@zaven_katar

Moving closer to the ground, Fletching dismounted his hang glider and dropped right next to the hole where the idiot bust through. He shot four trigger explosive arrows which all landed and surrounded the man. As soon as he saw the man get up he triggered the explosives.

Zaven_KaTar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Below0Gaming

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zaven_katar: Vladimir watched as Mogli approached the house, he quietly pulled two shock grenades from his belt and armed them. He kept his hand on the lever as he ran off the building, preforming a flip and hurling the devices at Zaven. The levers flipped through the air, as Vladimir caught a branch and used that to control his landing. He spun around and fired the remaining six shots in his deagle at Zaven. He holstered the gun and grabbed his Spas-12, he pumped the shotgun and took aim at the area where Zaven was.

Zaven_KaTar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Zaven_KaTar

@zaven_katar: Vladimir watched as Mogli approached the house, he quietly pulled two shock grenades from his belt and armed them. He kept his hand on the lever as he ran off the building, preforming a flip and hurling the devices at Zaven. The levers flipped through the air, as Vladimir caught a branch and used that to control his landing. He spun around and fired the remaining six shots in his deagle at Zaven. He holstered the gun and grabbed his Spas-12, he pumped the shotgun and took aim at the area where Zaven was.

Zaven was surprised by a grenade hurling towards him. It appeared to be the same type as the ones used back by the pond. He created a construct of a bat and hit it away from him, towards the woods. Vlad hadn't wasted any time and swiftly fired six Deagle rounds towards him. Zaven was able to jump out of the way in time but Vlad had already drawn his shotgun. He was about to fire it when Zaven took the container with the begonia sap in it and threw it towards Vlad. Zaven then created an HLC to pull the trigger of the shotgun. He then put up a thick HLC shield to absorb the bullets. The blast shattered the container and the sap sprayed towards Vlad.

Effects of the sap:

Oxalates: The juice or sap of these plants contains oxalate crystals. These needle-shaped crystals can irritate the skin, mouth, tongue, and throat, resulting in throat swelling, breathing difficulties, burning pain, and stomach upset.

Below0Gaming

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zaven_katar: Vladimir was surprised by the fact that his shotgun had been fired for him. He dropped to his knees and rolled to the side, the sap sprayed across his suit. a small amount got onto his face and it formed a rash. He avoided scratching it and got up, firing a shotgun slug at Zaven before charging in for a slide, as he ran he fired five more slugs. Then he went in for a punch with his real arm, the punch however was a fakeout. He used the momentum to spin his body to the side before firing off his Robot arm.

Zaven_KaTar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@below0gaming

@zaven_katar: Vladimir was surprised by the fact that his shotgun had been fired for him. He dropped to his knees and rolled to the side, the sap sprayed across his suit. a small amount got onto his face and it formed a rash. He avoided scratching it and got up, firing a shotgun slug at Zaven before charging in for a slide, as he ran he fired five more slugs. Then he went in for a punch with his real arm, the punch however was a fakeout. He used the momentum to spin his body to the side before firing off his Robot arm.

Zaven had already ran behind a tree for cover, since he suspected Vlad would counter the attack. Vlad when in for a punch with his right hand, but juked him out and instead spun around and fired his fist (WTF???) towards Zaven's face. Zaven was fast enough to dodge it. He caught the zip-line attached to it and pulled Vlad towards him and went in for a knee to the gut.

Fujiami

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

As the arrows surrounded Jack he realized then it wasn't going to be good and let out a final word "Shit". The arrows then exploded causing the building to explode along with them the roof collapsed and the walls exploded outward making ruble fly in every direction. One foot long pole of rebar came flying towards Fletchings right arm traveling almost instantly to him. Savage Man a.k.a Jack Mehoff 14 year old weeaboo was no more.

condoscondos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@below0gaming@fujiami@sir_fletching@condoscondos@zaven_katar

Kota was about 300 yards from Jack and about 125 yards from Zaven. Both seemed as if they were in combat with people until an explosion let loose from Jack's position KRRRRSSSSSHZ"Jack do you read? are you there?" All that remained was radio silence.

Kota looked in the direction with his sonar just to see the building that used to be as a pile of rubble. Jack was no where to be seen, so Kota assumed the worst of his partner. Now wasn't a time for worrying but instead a time to help his other teammate.

Kota approached their position to watch the battle unwind, and so far it looked as if his partner was in perfect condition. Kota would remain aside if his partner needed help. He was 75 yards away from the fighting up on a branch with a good vantage point over both of them.

Sir_Fletching

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@below0gaming: @fujiami@condoscondos@zaven_katar

Immediately after firing the arrows, Sir Fletching knew that the explosion wasn't going to be friendly. His hightened reflexes definitely helped in this. He aimed his bow at the building where his friend resided on top of and fired a zip line arrow at the top in a second. He grappled away as the rubble blew all over the place. Broken glass flew up at him and caused minor scrapes and cuts. He began to bleed but it wouldn't slow him down.

Below0Gaming

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Below0Gaming

@zaven_katar: @condoscondos: @sir_fletching: Vladimir felt his body yanked forwards towards the jungle jammer. He felt a knee hit him in the gut. He wrapped his arm around Zaven's leg, and yanked upwards. He was attempting to break Zaven's form and throw off his balance. If it worked he would slam him into the ground, along with that the irritant covered most of his suit so any exposed skin at this point would become afflicted.

Zaven_KaTar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@below0gaming

Vlad grabbed Zaven's leg and slammed him into the ground. Zaven rolls to the left, creates a construct to pull Vlad's feet out from under him, pins Vlad's appendages to the ground with constructs, stabs his kukri into the container of hemlock sap, jumps on top of Vlad, and then goes to stab Vlad in the throat.

Below0Gaming

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zaven_katar: Vladimir lost his balance as his legs were yanked from under him, he smashed his back against the hard forest floor. The pain shot through his nerve system and sent his brain haywire, he was starting to lose it. The monsters that everyone kept inside were starting to break free of Vlad's control. Everything around him began changing color as he lost control of his mind. The first portion of his body to become pinned was his arms, then his legs. He squirmed as the monkey tried to jump on him. Vlad put all his strength into his legs and broke the constructs, he lifted his legs and positioned them in a way that would allow him to kick Zaven back. If it was successful he would unload his smg into Zaven, using the fact that he was in the air to reduce the mans mobility. If it wasn't he would roll to the side before getting up and firing his smg towards the man as a distraction. The armor piercing bullets would hopefully make quick work of his constructs and durability.

Zaven_KaTar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@below0gaming

Zaven could see him shatter the constructs, and his body was rushed with adrenaline. Quickly, he recalled the spell Merlin had taught him many years ago that allowed him to go intangible. It worked, and Vlad's kick went right through him. Zaven kept through with his kukri attack, and hoped it would be successful.

Below0Gaming

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@condoscondos: @zaven_katar: @sir_fletching: Vladimir was done with this fight, he was bored so before he was stabbed he raised his pistol and shot all of his explosive bullets, suicide bombing himself and Zaven.

Zaven_KaTar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

condoscondos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sir_fletching

Kota was watching the fierce battle unfold strike after strike of counters until it happened. An explosion engulfed the soldier and tarzan. "rip in pepperoni my newly established acquaintance."

Now was a good time as any to begin his attack, so Kota took 3 rocks out of his suit and looked at his opponent. Kota knew he could hit his oponent from here but it wouldnt do much damage so he decided to approach until he was about 45 feet away. Then Kota took out three golf ball sized rocks and through them all. One was aimed for his left hand holding the bow, another was aimed for his goggles, and the last rock was aimed for his man parts.

At the instant the rocks left his hand he became visible once again to the outside world. He began to dash sideways just in case he would return fire trying to deflect the rocks, so he wouldnt be in the line of fire. Once he dashed sideways he began to rapidly aproach his oponent on feet to begin a close quarter combat situation. "Maybe he is used to the range game so lets make this fight up close and Dirty."