character history change

avengpymhawk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 8

Quicksilver and Scarlet Witch will be forever mutants. To change that is just crazy. I understand they are doing it, because over the whole movie dispute with the mutant franchise. yet, I still hate it.

Redatom1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Redatom1234

@avengpymhawk: they need a reboot or something, and make quicksilver more likeable. I liked the one in AOU because he seemed cool and mature when needed. Scarlett witch needs to keep having mental break downs but tone down the reality warping, marvel has at least 50 more of those guys. Basically, they need to be explosive, especially quicksilver, make his speed seem useful. Don't make him OP like the flash... But make him useful...

rezairondroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@avengpymhawk: they need a reboot or something, and make quicksilver more likeable. I liked the one in AOU because he seemed cool and mature when needed. Scarlett witch needs to keep having mental break downs but tone down the reality warping, marvel has at least 50 more of those guys. Basically, they need to be explosive, especially quicksilver, make his speed seem useful. Don't make him OP like the flash... But make him useful...

yes so much agree with what your thought about it

he should get hiw own solo, but if they wanted him being likeable and useful i think it's fair, not to mention being faster and near like the flash.. but more faster is doesn't matter for me...

cool to see is seeing him with another speedster being around right

Redatom1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rezairondroid: yeah, one thing I desperately want for him is a better design for his suit, I liked the one in the x men cartoon , but I think they should make him seem like a speedster who created his own suit or something along those lines...basically

Speedster + homemade = suit

rezairondroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@redatom1234: yes yes appreciate his character as a speedster, why not give him more chance having a better suit, have his own consistent suit and give him a logo , that consistent suit will be stand longer and can be notice that is that him, speedster quicksilver

Redatom1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers