SC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 0

#201  Edited By SC  Moderator
@The Dark Huntress said:
" @xerox-kitty: You're most welcome. ^_^ It was a really well written review for an awesome issue. Pained me voting it down so many times, glad I got the chance to give it a thumbs up.  "
*looks sheepish* 

I know I already asked you, but your the only person I know with alts and I thought I just needed 3 thumbs up and three thumbs down for a review? Do you know what I actually need? 0_0 

@xerox-kitty:  Awh thats a shame, you should have reviewed Fallen Sun, X-Women, or any issue between UXM 500 to present
xerox_kitty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 22

#202  Edited By xerox_kitty
@SC: despite it saying 3, I think it's actually 5 thumbs up & 5 thumbs down.  Give which Review do you need help with :)
SC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#203  Edited By SC  Moderator
@xerox-kitty:  Oh, yes, that would make more sense now lol Cool, thank you as always Xerox Kitty.  ^_^

*looks sheepish again*  

I believe I need just one more negative recommendation here  (thank you X-K!)

http://www.comicvine.com/the-uncanny-x-men-sfx-part-1/37-134012/user-reviews/?review_id=16074 

*looks out into the Collective Comicvine abyss* 

I was born with a genetic birth defect! Instead of having ears I was born with horns, bull horns, three, one sort of looks like a Unicorn horn, its rainbow colored, but for anyone willing to help me with my review above (I need just one more negative recommendation in the link above), I am so willing to saw anyone of my own horns off, your choice, and then be willing to send it to you as thanks for assisting me above!! If thats not incentive enough, I am not sure what is? 
MrFantastic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 3

#204  Edited By MrFantastic
@xerox-kitty:  Hi Kitty!  I took your advice and wrote a new review for you to take a look for a "Featured Critic" Review.  Please let me know what you think. Thanks  

http://www.comicvine.com/venom-project-rebirth-20/37-265510/user-reviews/?review_id=16158
xerox_kitty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#205  Edited By xerox_kitty
@MrFantastic: Wow!  Much better! 

One of the other mods has 'Featured' TypingKira's review today so I'm going to give that a chance to shine in the spotlight before Featuring others.  But don't worry, I've already got my eye on a couple of Reviews :) 

@SC said:
"I believe I need just one more negative recommendation here  (thank you X-K!)

http://www.comicvine.com/the-uncanny-x-men-sfx-part-1/37-134012/user-reviews/?review_id=16074 "
I've already voted on this review... 

Can one more person please give SC a thumbs down on her review! :)

SC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#206  Edited By SC  Moderator
@xerox-kitty:  *gasp* Xerox Kitty!!! Did you just refer to me as a girl even though I am hundred percent sure you know I am a guy?!?! TypingKira did the same thing last week. 0_0 *starting to develop a complex* 

Thank you again!! 

Also!! Thank you Anonymous Poster who gave me my needed Negative Recommendation, I receive no notification of who you are, unfortunately otherwise I would send a PM thank you, but still thank you!!!! Much,much appreciated, plus if you let me know who you are I can thank you too! 
xerox_kitty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#207  Edited By xerox_kitty
@SC: Oops... It's the Nemi icon!  I keep forgetting.  Like Pixelized.  I know he's a guy (and what he looks like) but because of the fabulous busty icons he uses I often think of him as a curvaceously top-heavy babe ;)  Sorry, babe ;)
RazzaTazz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1887

User Lists: 79

#208  Edited By RazzaTazz
@SC:  @xerox-kitty:  

I didn't know this thread exists.  I consider it a challenge to write a review both controversial and good enough for the spotlight.  Even more so that I only review old comics.  Anyway I have been warned to stay at least one level behind a certain someone so the fewer points the better for the time being...
leokearon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 2

#209  Edited By leokearon
SC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#210  Edited By SC  Moderator
@RazzaTazz:  Yes! Hmph, its bad enough someone got the Tiara of Starletness before me... I am not sure you can get more controversial than the review I wrote on Uncanny X-Men #500 though, I know more people that have literally given up on reading comics, than any other comic in history! Oh, if they didn't give up comics, they just gave up on Marvel. Off the top of my head, like 6 people, just one comic, pow, gone. Oh like one moderator from this site as well. lol Yet I had the courage to give it a most praise worthy review indeed... I like that you review old comics too, after I finish reviewing Age of X and Elektra Dark Reign I am going back to the 80's for some of my favorite Rogue, Xavier, Magneto and New Mutant, issues to review.  Actually in retrospect why did i give you like 20 thumbs up? Is there anyway I can retract them, I didn't know you would rise in levels so fast... *sulks* 

@xerox-kitty:  Are we going to be graced by any of your reviews this week xerox-kitty? For some reason after I read my Age of X issues I was so happy I just wanted to read about how other people reacted to the issues, ooh, if I weren't elbow deep in pencil shavings trying to complete a certain picture for somebody's X-Men comp, I would be so posting in the Age of X threads... I liked you examination of Age of X and Age of Apoc similarities and differences, and how Carey must be planning in that way. 

@leokearon: Hi there! I went to go give you a positive recommendation, but then I started wondering if you were actually after a negative recommendation? Just thought I should double check? 
leokearon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#211  Edited By leokearon
@SC:
either would do, but I could do with a couple of negatives (but it is up to you)
xerox_kitty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#212  Edited By xerox_kitty
@SC: Now I've scanned a few images, then I should get around to writing another one soon... just give me a kick up my lazy bum to do it ;)
SC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#213  Edited By SC  Moderator
@leokearon said:
" @SC: either would do, but I could do with a couple of negatives (but it is up to you) "

I gave your movie review a thumbs down, so now i believe you need four more negatives and one more positive. I gave your other review a positive since after 18 overall positives another quest is unlocked! Volia! Good luck! I will up vote any new reviews you do. ^_^ 

@xerox-kitty said:
" @SC: Now I've scanned a few images, then I should get around to writing another one soon... just give me a kick up my lazy bum to do it ;) "

Cool cool! I am looking forward! I am going to try and review some AOX too, just spread the word that its good! Oh by the way Xerox-Kitty, sorry for being a hassle and nuisance (again lol). I think this review right here maybe, possibly might be okay to have a chance to maybe feature? (actually is that bad etiquette to ask? Its just pretty topical, with a really nice message about how comics can be more than just fun and silliness  

http://www.comicvine.com/wonder-woman-earth-quaker-part-two/37-109347/user-reviews/?review_id=16267
leokearon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#214  Edited By leokearon
@SC said:
" @leokearon said:
" @SC: either would do, but I could do with a couple of negatives (but it is up to you) "

I gave your movie review a thumbs down, so now i believe you need four more negatives and one more positive. I gave your other review a positive since after 18 overall positives another quest is unlocked! Volia! Good luck! I will up vote any new reviews you do. ^_^ 

Thanks, yeah I need 1 up and four down for my ROTF review, still I'm getting there
Nasher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 5

#215  Edited By Nasher

Looking for some more review feedbacks :)  

http://www.comicvine.com/elephantmen-see-the-elephant/37-139356/  
 http://www.comicvine.com/dawn-ascension/37-40159/ 
 http://www.comicvine.com/akiko-/37-42216/ 

http://www.comicvine.com/akiko-/37-42807/ 
 http://www.comicvine.com/crossed-issue-1/37-140145/  

Cheers all, 
Nasher.

leokearon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#216  Edited By leokearon
leokearon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#217  Edited By leokearon
RazzaTazz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1887

User Lists: 79

SC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#219  Edited By SC  Moderator
@leokearon:  You just need three negatives now! (I thought i had already down voted it before though? Maybe it let me do it again? lol)

@RazzaTazz:  Wow, thats good enough to be featured in my humble opinion... 
xerox_kitty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#220  Edited By xerox_kitty

Unfortunately I'm experiencing a bug where I can't use any green links (while on the net from work, where I am right now).  so I can't even give positive feedback :(

I will stress (for me personally) that I wont 'feature' a review that has typo errors in there :)

SC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#221  Edited By SC  Moderator
@xerox-kitty:  Set me a challenge Xerox Kitty! Which moderate to long X-Run should i review in its entirety! *grin* 

Your fans are still awaiting your latest Age of X review too... wow, things got intense in that last chapter... 
SC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#222  Edited By SC  Moderator
@RazzaTazz:  You will need 1 more up vote, and four more down votes I believe! Possibly. This quest is actually a bit poorly worded, you need five total positive recommendations, and five negative! 
leokearon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#223  Edited By leokearon
@SC said:
" @RazzaTazz:  You will need 1 more up vote, and four more down votes I believe! Possibly. This quest is actually a bit poorly worded, you need five total positive recommendations, and five negative!  "

It might have been 3 and then someone changed their mind and forgot to update the text.
leokearon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#224  Edited By leokearon

I Just need 3 negetives for my Revenge of the Fallen review and I will complete this quest    
cyberninja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 11

#225  Edited By cyberninja
g33ky monk3y

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

#226  Edited By g33ky monk3y
SC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#227  Edited By SC  Moderator
@g33ky monk3y:  Hi! 

I would personally recommend that you ask people to vote on this review. (below link)

I went though your reviews, and this one already had two down votes. As I understand the quest, you might actually need 5 negative votes. (and five positive on the same review) So now you have three negative. So two more here would be the easiest. As well as of course getting a few more positives. Positives are usually easier to get though, since people are nice like that. I up voted the rest though, so you should have one quest finished. Plus you get sent a notification for those. 

@cyberninja:  If you could do one or two more reviews, I could help faster it things are going slow? Good luck anyway of course though. (up voted!)
g33ky monk3y

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

#228  Edited By g33ky monk3y
@SC:  Thanks. Asking people to look at that review makes a lot more sense. I think I picked the other only because I liked that book somewhat, or more than Black Panther anyway.
leokearon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#229  Edited By leokearon

I Only need  two more negetives in the Revenge of the Fallen Review
leokearon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#230  Edited By leokearon

Scrath that only 1 more negetive for Revenge of the Fallen

Orider

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#231  Edited By Orider
Avatar image for the_impersonator
The Impersonator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

User Lists: 50

For the Review of Controversy (6/10), I need a couple of thumbs up and down for my movie reviews.

Raven0207

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 10

#233  Edited By Raven0207
xerox_kitty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#234  Edited By xerox_kitty

@Raven0207: It's a great review :)

Raven0207

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#235  Edited By Raven0207
@xerox-kitty: Thank you very much !
dragoness1993

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#236  Edited By dragoness1993
Avatar image for clawravenscroft
ClawRavenscroft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#237  Edited By ClawRavenscroft
Avatar image for clawravenscroft
ClawRavenscroft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Avatar image for the_impersonator
The Impersonator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

User Lists: 50

I need some thumbs up and down for Iron Man: Rapture and the Surrogates movie review. 

leokearon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#240  Edited By leokearon
@The Impersonator
post links and I will be glad to help