the story is in your hands

greenk_warrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By greenk_warrior

so first off here are the rules, continue from what the last person put as there part of the story. add a new line or two.

no characters, cities, items from other comics and other places please. no swearing and no commenting on others posts, just continue story. also keep the story in a nice pace, don't drastically change stuff.I will start it off:

It was a raining winter, Max Lax looked into the sky and saw a something. It was that kind of something that would make a person say " holy moley another super guy is falling". Then came a large crash, many of the people in the city that day sued the heroes for damages.

ArranVid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By ArranVid

The large crash was caused by Mr. Denzo, a superhero with superhuman strength and a cape, falling. An evil grey creature in the sky had punched Mr. Denzo into the ground.

ahmet0011

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Although he was a very well-intentioned man, there were those who used it.

Mrfuzzynutz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

As tragic as the situation was, some folks were able to use this moment to push their own political agendas, knowing full well the resulting chaos from the fall was tremendous. And despite Mr Denzo being fully prepared to battle this new villain he simply was unaware of his vast speed and strength. So much in fact he had no possible way of knowing his trajectory would send him crashing into a peaceful convention of Beenie Baby fans. The sheer amount of injured and fatalities were staggering in itself, but the Millions lost from the various collections and vendors in attendance brought forth the Super Hero Incident Trade Off (S.H.I.T)

From that day forward when S.H.I.T happens, somebody has to pay for the damages, and typically when someone brings S.H.I.T up in conversations it usually the stupid S.H.I.T nobody cares about

Until One day....