The Invincibly Super Massive Comic Book Podcast of Stuff: Episode 06

gmanfromheck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 472

User Lists: 2

Edited By gmanfromheck

Get ready for the sixth episode of the Invincibly Super Massive Comic Book Podcast of Stuff. This second Comic Vine podcast is taking place of the longer 'Ask, and Ye Shall Receive...Answers' video series. Those still happen but instead of being 40-50 minutes long, they tend to go about ten minutes. With a second podcast, your questions are still answered but we do our best to get an actual real life comic book creator to join in on the fun.

This week's guest in the writer of NIGHTWING, Kyle Higgins.

No Caption Provided

As the current writer, you can see that he might just be considering returning Nightwing color scheme to blue and changing the way he looks. Or it could just be another goofy picture.

Because Kyle was actually in town and in the studio, Sara joined us as well. The podcast is a tiny bit shorter than usual (and that wasn't a short joke because Sara was on). We actually had to make a trip to the comic store before Kyle left town.

You can ask questions on the "Ask G-Man' thread or you can at reply me on Twitter: @GManFromHeck using #AskGMan.

Check out the podcast here.

If you've missed any of the previous episodes, here's what you've missed.

Episode 05: Dan Slott

Episode 04: Scott Snyder

Episode 03: Dennis Calero

Episode 02: Brian Buccellato

Episode 01: just me :(

Avatar image for redheadedatrocitus
RedheadedAtrocitus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 3

This should be awesome :) Had the pleasure of meeting him at a signing back in September!

geoff2005

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By geoff2005

@RedheadedAtrocitus said:

This should be awesome :) Had the pleasure of meeting him at a signing back in September!

at phat collect? or Beach and ball?

Avatar image for redheadedatrocitus
RedheadedAtrocitus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 3

@geoff2005: Beach and Ball actually.

Avatar image for jonny_anonymous
Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 32

#4  Edited By Jonny_Anonymous

Noice!!!

captainadamant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By captainadamant

Loving this 2nd podcast. Really cool to hear creator thoughts.

irmensul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By irmensul

lol something strange about nightwing here..cant quite put my finger on it..

PS.thats from the arkham city videogame..meh..I liked the yellow n blue..ala the total justice action figure line

CodemanMello92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By CodemanMello92

Tony, I agree with you on the Teen Titans situation with it now never happening. I have a couple theories regarding that and about the existence of Wall West. Wally West is my favorite Flash because I grew up with the Justice League cartoon and that was my first experience with him. Anyhow, with the new 52 making everyone younger, I think Wally exists, but is about 17-18. I think Daniel West is his father and he came from a broken home. What if Iris West takes him in and Wally becomes interested in forensics and interns under Barry. Making him a young adult makes sense because you can't have him being the same age as Bart. Another crazy theory I have and is probably wrong is that Bart came from the future and once again disrupted the time stream where there wasn't a Teen Titans prior and Wally never became the Kid Flash like pre new 52. Once again, I love the Marv Wolfman and George Perez Teen Titans run like Tony. For them to change that, especially Geoff Johns being a fan of that, upsets me. What if it happened and there was some huge event and Raven, before she was gonna die and be reincarnated into Rachel Roth, erased all their memories of those events and that could answer why Kori's mind is weird and no one remembering a Teen Titans team prior to the current team. Who knows really, but I really like my Wally West theory. What do you think?