User Lists: 0

Oh gosh I forgot the days for these switched around! Podcast awayyyy *woosh*

d9000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 1

- Does anyone remember the show Third Watch? That has everything; police, firefighters AND paramedics.

- I'd love a recap of Agent Carter but maybe it's just me.

- I can't believe Robbie Kay is 20! He looks 12!

- I'll definitely finish watching Heroes Reborn. I've enjoyed it so far but it might be a good thing that it doesn't come back. I just hope they have a good final episode.

- Ohhhhh, that's why they call it The Resistance. I assumed it was a focus group decision.

comicsarecool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By comicsarecool

Hello Gentlemen. Let me beginning by saying how much I enjoy both The ComicVine podcasts as well as Super Massive. I am relatively new to comics having started last year with books like Watchmen and Dark Knight Returns. What originally made me decide to start reading comics were TV shows like Arrow, Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.. Flash, Daredevil and Jessica Jones. Being a fan of the shows got me curious about the source material and I wanted to know more about these characters I watched every week. In short I felt like I was missing out by not reading the books these shows were based on. I would like to thank you guys for the guidance provided on ComicVine and through the podcasts. Listening to you guys talk about what you like and what is new has helped me decide what to try and ultimately buy. I felt like the NEW 52 was a good place to start DC so I went back and have been listening to all episodes of the podcast starting in September 2012. It has been very helpful and informative. So thank you. I have not heard you guys talk about The Accelerators from BlueJuice comics. Are you familiar with the series and if so what do you think. I myself think it is a great series and I would like to see it gain in popularity. Well I guess that's it. Once again thank you for the hours of entertainment.

inferiorego

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 324

User Lists: 12

#5 inferiorego  Staff
NatX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#6  Edited By NatX

Dear Tony, Matt and Corey, first of all, I'm digging the new schedule. I really like to hear you guys professional and personal opinions on the weeks comics and seeing I work a full time job and have a girlfriend and two 100 pound Akita dogs to attend to, having Comic Vine Weekly on Monday gives me that much more time to catch up! I've been listening to older episodes (pre-Corey and Matt) and to be brutally honest I can't even get through most of them. Not that they're bad, but compared to the dynamic blend of the current crews personalities and the current format the Comic Vine Weekly is off the meat hook! A couple quick questions- Do you feel the comics that people choose to read is regional, such as, if I lived in New York so I read Spider-Man or I live in the South, so Rogue is my favorite character. I think the true nature of comics is to bring all of us together! Keep up the Crazy-ill! Dueces!