• 0:00:00 / 0:00:00
    00:00:00
gmanfromheck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 472

User Lists: 2

This is the truck commercial I bring up later in the episode.

Loading Video...

Avatar image for avatar_of_green

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

WOOOO PODCAST!!!

Avatar image for madeinbangladesh
MadeinBangladesh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 59

User Lists: 172

Best shows of 2015 for me: The Leftovers, Nathan For You, Mr. Robot, Better Call Saul, Hannibal Fargo, Parks and Rec.

~MIB

inferiorego

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 324

User Lists: 12

#4 inferiorego  Staff

Best shows of 2015 for me: The Leftovers, Nathan For You, Mr. Robot, Better Call Saul, Hannibal Fargo, Parks and Rec.

~MIB

Nathan for You is my favorite comedy show, right in front of Review. I even bought the fake workout book "The Movement"

Avatar image for madeinbangladesh
MadeinBangladesh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 59

User Lists: 172

@MadeinBangladesh said:

~MIB

Nathan for You is my favorite comedy show, right in front of Review. I even bought the fake workout book "The Movement"

What happened to the jungle children was truly tragic.

~MiB

d9000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 1

That was fun! Here are my pics:

BEST COMIC BOOK TV SHOW: Daredevil (runner up: Agents of Shield)

- If I'm gonna put them in order I'd say Daredevil, AoS, Jessica Jones, Agent Carter, and Flash.

BEST (non-comic book) TV SHOW: Brooklyn 99 (runner up: Lucha Underground)

- I decided to make this category non-comic book shows otherwise my answers would be the same.

BEST MOVIE: Star Wars (runner up: Ant Man)

- If there was a runner up to the runner up it would be Mad Max and I can't believe Spectre isn't up there but that's life I guess.

SynCig

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 45

Best Comic Book TV Show: Daredevil

Best TV Show: Fargo

Best Movie: The Force Awakens

Mezmero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

You know in the many years that I've been listening to these podcasts I've never once audibly groaned as I listened. That has changed in the past couple of weeks since you guys just can't seem to shut up about Star Wars. Admittedly I'm not a huge fan of that franchise but still the discussion has become borderline nauseating to me. Anyway here are my personal picks for last year.

My favorite comic book TV show would definitely be One-Punch Man. It's a fantastic deconstructionist satire of comic book culture in my opinion. If I absolutely HAD to choose a live action show I'd probably go with Jessica Jones. Great performances, awesome tension throughout, and some sharp cinematography. Me and Corey seem to have similar taste in stuff (except he seems way more into Star Wars than me) so I guess that makes me a ding dong. Also really loved Ash vs Evil Dead.

Favorite non comic book TV show was probably Lucha Underground just by virtue of being an actual GOOD wrestling show. Of course Tony would look back fondly on Lost if he only watched the first two seasons because those are literally the only two good seasons. 99% of the stuff that comes after is utter trash.

Favorite comic book movie was Ant-Man. I went in with zero expectations and was blown away by how good it was. Thanks as always for the podcasts guys.