Thanks, guys.

FearTheLiving

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By FearTheLiving

@g_man Okay third and final time I'll ask. Are you done with reviewing Agent Carter in an article fashion? You didn't review episode 2 & 3 and you've discussed them on here so I'm thinking you won't be reviewing them. That being said you haven't responded so I have no idea. If you'd don't review episode 4 I'll take it that you stopped.

EDIT: Okay so you kind of answered it in the podcast, so I suppose we'll see if you get around to writing one for episode 4. You also said it was late for the which is why you didn't do them, but I would have welcomed your thoughts even if it was a day later. Plus it gives Comic Vine a place to discuss that particular episode (with it being on the main page) so I always welcome that. Either way thanks for doing these podcasts I enjoy you guys talking bout the shows when you have no guests.

deathmedal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why don't you guys shift focus to action figures and other merch for content with this podcast?

gmanfromheck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 472

User Lists: 2

@feartheliving: I brought it up on an episode. It's hard sometimes after working 12+ hours to watch and review a show airing from 9-10. I'm also on the West Coast so I watch it a few hours after the East. Marvel Studios has, on occasion, given us access to early viewings. If that happened all the time, I'd definitely review every single episode. I thought I also mentioned that I watch this (and Agents of SHIELD and Flash) with my daughter. It's nice to be able to just watch the show with her and not have to jot down notes, etc. I'll try to make a review for next week's episode happen.

gmanfromheck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deathmedal: I think (or hope) you're aware of my thoughts on action figures and collectibles since I do a weekly post on them. But honestly, with all the questions and comments we've had over the years, this is possibly the first time it's come up. I have nothing against discussing them if that's what people wanted. Also, the state of today's collectibles is a little sad, in my opinion. Hopefully we'll see some really great things out of next month's New York Toy Fair.

FearTheLiving

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@g_man: Yeah I heard, I edited my post after listening to the whole podcast.

SynCig

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 45

I gotta say, as much as I enjoy the individual performances in Agent Carter, the story is doing absolutely nothing for me so far. It seems so generic and boring. Hopefully there is more to it than what we've seen.

Scarlet Witch was in Days of Future Past actually. When they showed Quicksilver watching the events on TV towards the end, she is sitting with him.

As for Suicide Squad, I think some skepticism is warranted because the DC Cinematic Universe isn't established but everyone was saying much of the same things about Guardians before it came out. If the movie is marketed properly then I think it could do really well at the box office.

Avatar image for madeinbangladesh
MadeinBangladesh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 59

User Lists: 172

#8  Edited By MadeinBangladesh

Tony stop being a sexist in the 30's.

~MiB

gmanfromheck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@syncig: I remember seeing an image for that but didn't remember it in the movie. Maybe I blinked.

SynCig

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 45

@g_man: Maybe I saw that image and then inserted it into my memory as part of the movie. I though I remember a scene with her but I could be totally wrong.

d9000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 1

#12  Edited By d9000

I think you guys should give (somewhat) serious thought towards getting a Marvel copyright lawyer on the podcast. I know lawyers aren't the types to do things for free but I gotta imagine there's at least one who's enough of a comic geek to want to be on a high-end comic book podcast. If someone could give us the real lowdown on who has what characters, for how long, and in what circumstances I think you'd have the most listened to episode of the year!

No Caption Provided

...Thanks Ron!!!

WarDishy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

@g_man I know you've had difficulties making the interview podcasts happen but I do miss them. I'm totally cool with the current direction of the show but it would be nice to still get a creator podcast once in a while. Maybe once every month or two? A lot of those episodes introduced me to creators who I may not have known or checked out beforehand, like Joshua Williamson and Gerry Duggan, so in my opinion it's well worth the trouble.

BigL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

@syncig: Bryan Singer confirmed that wasn't Scarlet Witch, simply "his younger sister". Weird, I know

gmanfromheck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wardishy: We did have that Brian Buccellato guy for the 100th. We will have a guest on next week's show.

WarDishy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

@g_man: Yeah, I was really happy that he came back! Good to hear about the guest next week too.

gmanfromheck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By gmanfromheck

It will be revealed on the Facebook page tomorrow when I ask for questions.

Jon_Trounson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hi Tony, Matt and Corey. Thanks for doing the 'casts: I listen during my drive to work and the podcasts stop me yelling at other drivers. We get all shows a couple of weeks after the U.S., but I don't mind the spoiler-y implications. I just stick my fingers in my ears and go "LALALALA" until you're done. Love when you have guests - Josh Williamson was great, and took my reading in a whole new direction. But I don't feel that a lack of guests detracts from the excellent shows you do with just you 3. Or even 2!