YOU SPOILED EVERYTHING FOR ME!

Avatar image for unpopularkarama
unpopularkarama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Ya! The Podcast finally got a real guest.

inferiorego

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 324

User Lists: 12

#3 inferiorego  Staff
kantrip

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 1

Awesome Episode!

Avatar image for madeinbangladesh
MadeinBangladesh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 59

User Lists: 172

woooooooooo

Avatar image for madeinbangladesh
MadeinBangladesh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 59

User Lists: 172

Avatar image for shadowswordmaster
ShadowSwordmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

User Lists: 13

This was a pretty good podcast.

rob1157

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By rob1157

Sounds like a good one.

WheatStalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

That was fun, thanks. :)

The ending made me feel like the next episode in March should start right after what happened this week. Can't wait to see how they tie-in with Age of Ultron.

Avatar image for unpopularkarama
unpopularkarama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@inferiorego: I kid. I kid. Someone has to defend Constantine on the show.

d9000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

CRAP!! I can't listen to this until I watch Agents of Shield!!! What's taking me so long :S

Stupid spending time with family and working!

space4rentt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Didn't Ward's youngest brother die in the house fire as a teenager? Ward didn't realize his brother was home.

Also Ward has a sister somewhere that he mentioned during the lie detector test with koenig.

d9000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#29  Edited By d9000

It took me so long but I finally listened to this one.

Good idea though, nice change of pace from those comic book hipsters Cory and Mat. :p

I thought the mid-season finally had a lot of interesting developments, and I'm super excited for the show to come back in March BUT I was a little bit disappointed with the episode. The action sequences left me a little bit wanting, especially after some really great hand to hand action sequences in bunch of episode this season. The gunplay scenes seemed oddly un-dramatic. Lots of terrible, stormtrooper-ish aiming from both sides. Plus Whitehalls "death" could have been a lot more interesting (though I'm very confident that'll come back). also didn't like Agent 13's reaction to his death. I can buy the idea that she's lost without his control but I don't think she sold it very well. And did Ward take her in to help her, or use her or reprogram her?

A few things I did like were the filming locations. I loved Puerto Rico as a location for the temple. The temple interior looked great too but I WISH they'd spent more time below ground. I feel like they only had one hallway and one room to film in.

But anyway, I was focused on all the crazy stuff happening during the show so the stuff I didn't like didn't bother me much. I definitely think that Skye will turn to her dad for advice on her powers and I'm excited to see this. I'm excited to see what Ward is gonna do with Agent 13 and whether Whitehall will come back. I already miss Trip, I'm wondering if Mac will have any side affects from being possessed. I hope Fitz and Simmons can work together again.

Anyway, that's all my thoughts. Except for one little thing. Am I the only one who thinks Coulsen and friends should have cooler weapons? Why aren't they using cool future guns and force field generator belts and crazy armour? I'd also love it if the field agents had personalized body armour to wear. The body armour they wear now is cool but people like Bobbie, May, Sky, Trip (RIP).They need a bit of Zaz or something.