The Endless Promo: Episode 5 -- It's Our Season Premiere!

inferiorego

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 324

User Lists: 12

Edited By inferiorego  Staff
  • 0:00:00 / 0:00:00
    00:00:00
inferiorego

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1 inferiorego  Staff

Show Notes!

Check out Joe on Twitter and his Facebook page!

Here's the Joan Rivers clip we talked about:

Loading Video...

ThePRez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 73

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By ThePRez

SEASON PREMIERE!!! That means something

Loading Video...

Avatar image for madeinbangladesh
MadeinBangladesh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 59

User Lists: 172

#3  Edited By MadeinBangladesh

@theprez: TROUBLE TROUBLE TROUBLEEEE

EC3 is awesome

MadeinBangladesh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By MadeinBangladesh

Season Premiere and that means time for a change!!!!!!!!!! So Corey is fired!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Season premiere and still didn't watch RAW!! Suck it WWE! I heard from people who watched it that it was the same old boring stuff.

ANd TNA had another good show this week. They are doing almost everything right. Booking is sooooo much better than beginning of 2014. And the crowd was awesome also.

Bobby Lashley is becoming my favorite right now. He just won his second Bellator fight and TNA world Champion. He's being booked better than Lesnar. He is the destroyer!

SynCig

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 45

#5  Edited By SynCig

@madeinbangladesh: IMO, it was actually a decent episode of Raw. Still not great but a pretty big improvement over the last two weeks.

MadeinBangladesh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@syncig said:

@madeinbangladesh: IMO, it was actually a decent episode of Raw. Still not great but a pretty big improvement over the last two weeks.

I heard NXT match made the main WWE roster look like crap.

SynCig

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@madeinbangladesh: Yeah, that is pretty much true but NXT has been the better show for a long time imo. I've been re-watching old episodes of NXT lately and it is just much more entertaining. It feels like they let the guys do more because it is only on the Network. Still, Raw was decent overall. I'm not gonna go screaming about it in the streets but it was a step in the right direction. Unfortunately I missed Impact last night so I can't speak on how close Raw is in quality to TNA this week.

ThePRez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By ThePRez

Who is exited for NXT Takeover? I do!

MadeinBangladesh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theprez said:

We all know it's going to be better than RAW from the past months lol.

ANd Funny Podcast. Make this new guy a regular!!!! Get rid of Korey!!!

inferiorego

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 inferiorego  Staff

@theprez said:

We all know it's going to be better than RAW from the past months lol.

ANd Funny Podcast. Make this new guy a regular!!!! Get rid of Korey!!!

Next week, we're just going to talk about how great NXT Takeover was. Joe will be a regular fill in guy. He was originally one of the people I considered to have as a cohost.

Corey stays... You go!

SEASON PREMIERE!

SynCig

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By SynCig

Mat has expressed his lack of interest the more they build the Lesnar/Cena rematch and I completely agree. My biggest beef with the buildup is the recycled "Cena should let out his inner bad guy" angle they seem to take any time Cena faces a "monster" type heel. They did it with Bray Wyatt and they did it with Kane before that. I'm kind of tired of it. The only redemption in that storyline being used for the third time (that I can remember) is if Cena does actually go through some sort of long term change. At this point, I don't think a heel Cena will happen but maybe bringing a certain edge to the character would be nice. Something fresh needs to be done because he has been static for way too long.

Oh, I almost forgot, SEASON PREMIERE GUYS! Season......PREMIERE! Oh, and just in case you missed it before...SEASON PREMIERE!

llamaboy112

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

A wrestling match starting on a wrestling show!? What is this sorcery!?

Timotheus316

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I laughed so hard at the Bella "intervention" with Jerry Springer. It was VERY comical and ridiculous but I still watched it and enjoyed the horrible acting.

SHAZAM2017

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well probably my favorite episode since I don't watch wrestling. But I did listen to vs the net and. Claude pickins lives on. @inferiorego

inferiorego

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By inferiorego  Staff

Well probably my favorite episode since I don't watch wrestling. But I did listen to vs the net and. Claude pickins lives on. @inferiorego

Jack really tried to get me to do the Claude impression. I never gave in. #NeverGiveIn #LetsGoCena #CenaSucks

Mezmero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#16  Edited By Mezmero

Raw was awful this week. The NXT match was great. The segments with Miz/Sandow and Slater Gator were kind of funny but ultimately pointless. John Cena and Heyman are great on the microphone but the heavyweight title picture has just been getting worse and worse ever since the D. Bry injury. This is just not a good time for the main product.

I was just thinking about the blue cage recently. It's too bad Corey couldn't make it this week but in the words of the Million Dollar Man, "Everybody's got a price. Everybody's gonna pay." I think Joe did a good job for the most part. He gets props from me for remembering dudes like Akeem and Puke and generally being funny and insightful. He doesn't quite have the podcast chemistry that Mat and Corey have but he did well. I just hope Comicvine doesn't continue feeding Mat these jobbers to build him up for the return of Corey.

Thanks for the podcast. Looking forward to next week and you both better have promos prepared for your create-a-wrestler feature. Also don't watch TNA. The characters, story angles, and promos are next level awful.

ThePRez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Man, that 4way for the NXT Title was aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamazing

inferiorego

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 inferiorego  Staff

@theprez said:

Man, that 4way for the NXT Title was aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamazing

We will be discussing the hell out of that next week. NXT>RAW

Timotheus316

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Timotheus316

Really liking the chemistry between you Mat, and Joe. He's really funny and I think it'd be great if you could possibly make it a threesome with Corey or if maybe Joe could chime in on an episode here or there when he's able? That would be great!

dreamfall31

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

I hope NXT's popularity makes WWE realize that it is the kind of show that Raw should be.

EnSabahNurX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Comicvine what have you done? I don't even watch wrestling but I'm a little addicted to this podcast with my minimal knowledge of wrestling from when I was in middle school. lol

gamermoxxi88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I know it won't Halen but what I would love to ser at night of Champions. Cena losses and goes ballistic. He chair shots lesner over and over. After 20 shots Rollins comes down with the briefcase. Vena rolls or if the ring, ref his the bell for the MinB cash in, Ambrose comes running out. Can a cuts Ambrose off, Rollins gets the title. Ambrose is left beaten at ringside, Vena and Rollins leave. Bray comes out, lifts up Ambrose and walks up the ramp, PPV ends

gamermoxxi88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By gamermoxxi88

I know it won't Happen but what I would love to see at night of Champions: Cena loses and goes ballistic. He chair shots Lesner over and over. After 20 shots Rollins comes down with the briefcase. Cena rolls out of the ring, ref hits the bell for the MinB cash in, Ambrose comes running out. Cena cuts Ambrose off, Rollins gets the title. Ambrose is left beaten at ringside, Cena and Rollins leave. Bray comes out, lifts up Ambrose and walks up the ramp, PPV ends