#1  Edited By d9000

No Caption Provided
Superbat420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

http://m.sportskeeda.com/wrestling/ryback-a-star-in-the-making @Matt he was the terminator character before he was skip shep field but here's verification so you don't seem crazy lol somebody tag Matt for me

Avatar image for madeinbangladesh
MadeinBangladesh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 59

User Lists: 172

#3  Edited By MadeinBangladesh

~MIB

d9000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 1

d9000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

My thoughts in chronological order:

• I personally think Ryback could be a main event guy. I always saw him as a better version of Goldberg. Maybe he's not the WWE's biggest asset but he consistently get's over with the crowd when given a chance. And his online rant actually brings up some things that I'm sure other wrestlers are concerned about. Consider how much the WWE Network has changed the payment structure, and not in a good way if your the talent.
  • Mauro Ranallo is the best thing to happen to Smackdown since the colour BLUE! Guy's a legend on the fight network.
  • Shane could not and should not have beat the Undertaker at Wrestlemania. At least, they got that part right. But in reality he simply should not have been in that match. That was the actual mistake.
  • AJ is the kind of wrestler that gets over with fans through excellent wrestling. A lot like Daniel Brian did actually. He's also similar to DB in that his mic skills are not great. But for me, the hook that got me into New Japan was watching this guy put on consistently 'phenomenal" matches.
  • What was the reference to "no gifs or pics in the comments"? Was that a policy at one point?
  • In what world are the VaudVillains better on the mic than the Dudley's? I like the VaudVillains but the Dudley's, specifically Bubba, are superior talkers.
  • If you're wondering why the NXT talent is as good as they are I've got 2 words for ya... Dusty! Rhodes! (rip)
Timotheus316

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

WWE NETWORK EXCLUSIVE

WWE KING OF THE RING LIVE

APRIL 28, 2015--From the video itself on the network.

BTW--Christian rap is pretty good Matt. Lots of talented artists that aren't talking about themselves, sex, money, violence, guns, and banging shorties. I love it and the only rap I listen to. Lecrae is the best but there are lots of different artists from different walks of life. Glad AJ listens to it as well.

Mezmero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#7  Edited By Mezmero

Hehehahahaha. Hahahahaha. Something the matter CorSchroeda? Came expecting to fight a mad man, but instead found, A GOD?! And you...YOU. I see you. I know who you are. You, are Mat Elfring. REBORN! Well my friend, just as things are born, they also must die. At the next podcast, it will be you against me, and I will *swish swish swish dink dink dink...CLEAN YOU UP! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Hit my music! Hit my music!

I would send you guys some questions but despite the fact that I listen to all the podcasts on this site I've fully accepted that I'm cursed when it comes to my questions getting through. Still no interest in WWE regardless of how many people are creaming their pants over Payback. My problem with that promotion was never with the wrestling, it's always been the writing, booking, and finishes that make me completely uninterested. If I took a shot for the number of times I've heard the word 'phenomenal' on wrestling podcasts this week I would be dead. Speaking of podcasts I've been listening to On This Very Screen and for some reason hearing Corey swear openly makes me so happy.

I'm pretty skeptical that you guys can make an all women's wrestling episode work. Either I'm underestimating you or you're overestimating your knowledge on the topic. I'm pretty sure neither of you are watching Shimmer or Stardom or even SMASH. You know, places that have been reportedly killing it in that genre of matches. And I'd be surprised if you talk about the Sexy Star vs Mariposa match that just blew the minds of all us Lucha Underground marks this week. So at most it will be you talking about how good the girls in NXT are, which any smark worth their salt is already aware of.

Thanks for the podcast and keep up the good work. Here's the promotion that I've been attending for fun.

d9000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By d9000

@mezmero said:

I would send you guys some questions but despite the fact that I listen to all the podcasts on this site I've fully accepted that I'm cursed when it comes to my questions getting through... Speaking of podcasts I've been listening to On This Very Screen and for some reason hearing Corey swear openly makes me so happy....

You don't exactly have to fight through a crowd to get your question answered on this show. Which is what I love about it!

I was just thinking that I wish Mat was on the On This Very Screen podcast along with Corey. I'd like to see him unchained as well.

Avatar image for jonny_anonymous
Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 32

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for madeinbangladesh
MadeinBangladesh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 59

User Lists: 172

You don't like AJ Styles and Mauro Ronello!?!?!?!? HOW DARE YOU YOU DON'T DESERVE A RASSLIN PODCAST!!!

Now you made me more sad and angry after hearing the relases of today epseiclaly my favorite Damien Sandow. T-T

I will forever hold a grudge against WWE for burying Sandow even after he got over with all the crap gimmicks they gave him. Also can't forget the burial of Sandow by Cena when he cashed in his MitB.

ANd yea AJ Styles used to be really a hardcore conservative Christian. One of the many downsides of growing up in the south got to his head.

Here's another instance from back in the day: https://www.reddit.com/r/SquaredCircle/comments/3kct2z/was_watching_pwg_bola_2005_today_and_man_did_aj/

I hope he changed with the times like most people.

~MiB

Reno117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Is WWE still a thing..?!?!

*smh*