Avatar image for madeinbangladesh
MadeinBangladesh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 59

User Lists: 172

Hellloo fellow drifters.

Before Reigns won at fast lane and everything that happened on RAW, what would have been your Wrestlemania fantasy matches booking with all the circumstances (Injuries and restrictions).

Those are some of the upper card matches that I put together.

-Triple H © w/ Seph &HBK VS Roman Reigns w/ The Rock VS Dean Ambrose w/ Stone Cold VS Brock Lesnar w/ Heyman & Ronda Rousey for WWE title

-Undertaker, Sting, Kane & Kurt Angle vs Wyatt Family (Those old legends can't do WM worthy single matches anymore)

-Kevin Owens © vs AJ Styles for IC title

-Sasha Banks w/ Snoop Dogg vs Charlotte © w/ Ric Flair vs Becky Lynch

-Ryback vs Goldberg

And Fast Lane sucked. RAW ruled.

This is me all the time with WWE and the Walking Dead

~MiB

akbeffect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

So ecstatic this is happening again, guys!

A few questions:

- if you could change 3 key events (or match outcomes) that happened in wwe (in the last 10 years) to ensure a better current state of the product,what would it be?

- what were the best fan signs that you've seen and remember?

- In Kayfabe, your top move/holds...

• Most Powerful/devastating
  • Most flashy/visually looks cool
  • ....and who executed them the best.

- As we all know, Vince has a specific "look" he's into for wrestlers. If you were Vince, what would be your proto-wrestler "look"?

-------

Also, Random story I just have to share with you guys because you're comic and wrestling fans:

Raw in Everett, Wa: Stephen Amell & Stardust's Confrontation segment. My Diggle/BookerT sign made it in
Raw in Everett, Wa: Stephen Amell & Stardust's Confrontation segment. My Diggle/BookerT sign made it in
I eventually got to meet Stephen and deliver it to him!
I eventually got to meet Stephen and deliver it to him!
The next day he tweeted a photo to BookerT with John Diggle
The next day he tweeted a photo to BookerT with John Diggle
And Booker responded! :)
And Booker responded! :)

inferiorego

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 324

User Lists: 12

#103 inferiorego  Staff

Just to let you all know, we'll be back AFTER Wrestlemania, for our "Season Premiere" episode. You can keep asking questions and they will be answered on the April 5th episode. We'll be posting on Tuesday over Wednesday, since Tony and I leave for Emerald City Comic Con on the 6th.

Avatar image for madeinbangladesh
MadeinBangladesh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 59

User Lists: 172

Hello fellow Vince Russo fans, If they ever made a movie about Vincent Kennedy McMahon, who would you cast to play him?

Have you guys ever see the Roman Reigns heel NXT promo? He had a perfect cocky suit-wearin' persona! Why the hell hasn't WWE STILL haven't turned him heel? It's clear Face Roman has failed from the start. He does have charisma and potential. It makes my head hurt how WWE is so stupid sometimes.

Check it out it's only 48 seconds long.

Loading Video...

(Disregard this if WWE finally wises up and turns him heel before you guys do the podcast)

~MiB

inferiorego

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105 inferiorego  Staff

New episode being recorded tonight! We're talking Wrestlemania and NXT Takeover!

inferiorego

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106 inferiorego  Staff

Last chance to get questions in before this month's episode!

d9000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 1

Last chance to get questions in before this month's episode!

Crap! I didn't see this post until just now and I can't even think of a question!

Probably too late but all I can say is that NXT Takeover was awesome and far better than Wrestlemania. It's funny how they've gone and poached some of my favourite wrestlers from outside of WWE and put them together into one show. It's the definition of a Super-Indy. I just hope one day they snag Pentagon Jr. from AAA/Lucha Underground. But to do that they'd need Cero Miedo!!!!!

No Caption Provided

d9000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Woooooo Endless Promo Wooooo!

The current McMahon Family feud is lame but it made me wonder. What is your favourite McMahon Family feud or event in wrestling?

inferiorego

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109 inferiorego  Staff

Tomorrow night!

We're talking about Payback! Got questions? We got sarcastic answers! Yes, @d9000, we'll answer the question you just asked.

d9000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

d9000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hey guys, I didn't watch the PPV so thanks for going over it. I'll live vicariously through you on this one. Here are some questions:

• What is your favourite and least favourite type of match/stipulation?
  • What is your favourite weapon in wrestling?
  • If you could choose Dean Ambrose's next opponent using the existing WWE roster who would you choose?

Thanks, See Ya

d9000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Holy Crap! Cody Rhodes just left WWE? That sucks (for us not for him).

What was your favourite Cody Rhodes angle?

Mine was when he was putting bags on everyone's heads and feuding with Rey Mysterio.

Mr. Messy Face

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Hey guys, hope all is well. I just wanted to say that you two are mainly responsible for me watching wrestling again. I started watching in 2000 right before Backlash and had been watching until 2009 when I started realizing I didn't recognize most of the roster. I mainly watched WWE and eventually discovered TNA and watched that for a while too but just gave up eventually. I've listened to every episode of this podcast and it was the love of this show and my love for the actual Royal Rumble match that I decided to watch this year's Rumble just for some entertainment and when I realized AJ Styles has come to WWE, I am now more invested. My all-time favorites were always Undertaker and Jeff Hardy but now I'm more cheering for Styles, Dean Ambrose, Shane McMahon, and Sasha Banks. Still a Undertaker fan for life though.

Okay so for my questions. The Women's division has been brought to a more serious consideration and now I've been thinking that they need to bring back the Hardcore division and the Cruiserweight division. Dean Ambrose would make a great Hardcore Champion. And since Kalisto is usually put in "good big guys always beat good little guys" situations, I think we need Kalisto and a few other small guys back in their own division instead of seeing the David vs Goliath scenario done to death. Do you guys agree that these championships and divisions need to be reinstated? If they do the brand split, maybe one can be on each show.

Also, I didn't think the brand split was going to be the storyline over Shane wanting to run Raw, but instead to do an election style storyline to end at Survivor Series with Shane going against Vince but now Stephanie and it seems even more likely because of her attempt to do a face turn that nobody believes. What do you guys think if they did an election instead of a brand split?