User Lists: 0

Yes!

gmanfromheck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 472

User Lists: 2

@flicker: That's what happens when Mat records the podcast. I don't see how long we've been recording and we tend to go longer. We also started closer to 'on time' today.

inferiorego

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 324

User Lists: 12

#4 inferiorego  Staff

I was too busy trying to grab drumsticks and checking my house for murderers to pay attention to the time

gmanfromheck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@inferiorego: and falling over and being scared of vampires.

Avatar image for madeinbangladesh
MadeinBangladesh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 59

User Lists: 172

woooooooooooooooo

~MiB

mrm1138

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

The only time I can recall seeing Black Lightning in the New 52 was in a four-issue team-up with Blue Devil in DC Universe Presents by Marc Andreyko and Robson Rocha.

gmanfromheck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrm1138: That's right! Wonder if anyone'll use him again anytime soon.

FastestBlender

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By FastestBlender

I refuse to believe the majority of people complaining about DC's decisions over the past few years are doing it just to pile on. The majority like myself are trying to enact change. We see characters we love being mistreated and unsupported all for a quick bump in sales through marketing campaigns. And because the hiring at DC Comics isn't part of the public election, we want to make our voice heard. How many garbage comics are you going to sit through thinking, "well, we'll just have to see if the next event writes the ship". At some point, you've have to take a hard look at the people telling these stories . Matt says "If it's not for me, I won't buy it" and "I just want good stories". The people complaining are reading good stories from Image, Marvel and others. However they still enjoy the DC characters and would like to read a halfway decent story with them from time to time. It's really amazing, DC puts out a tone deaf marketing campaign and you all twist it into bad fans spreading negativity on the internet.

Avatar image for jonny_anonymous
Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 32

Doom didn't create the worlds, they are just fragments from universes that died.

d9000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 1

Oh, and because you guys did podcast notes last time, could you guys do one of those each episode with when the questions start or the news or other stuff. Would also allow you to go onto spoilers and tell when they start and end. I know it would mean more work, but people would appreciate it.

This has been asked for in the past. I don't think they're into it.

gmanfromheck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By gmanfromheck

@d9000 said:
@orpheus_knightfall said:

Oh, and because you guys did podcast notes last time, could you guys do one of those each episode with when the questions start or the news or other stuff. Would also allow you to go onto spoilers and tell when they start and end. I know it would mean more work, but people would appreciate it.

This has been asked for in the past. I don't think they're into it.

It was asked in the past before we had the "notes" section. And it was asked very very rarely. I'd spend the time if there was a large number of people interested. Usually after the podcast I try started the Awesome Art Picks before leaving the office for the weekend. Also, there's the question of how many people listen directly from the site versus those subscribing through iTunes, etc. I'm not saying no but Friday afternoons are really insane and I simply have to weigh how much value there is in that versus creating another piece of content.

gmanfromheck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@orpheus_knightfall: If I'm here and you're here, doesn't that make it 'our' time?

Loading Video...

Synack1138

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

I guess I'm a DC Lad.

Avatar image for madeinbangladesh
MadeinBangladesh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 59

User Lists: 172

@inferiorego lookin real purty with dat bootiful flowing blonde hair.

~MiB

d9000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 1

AWESOME! You guys just broke the news about Heroes Reborn to me and I'm super excited about it!!

When if first came on me and my friends would watch it religiously. When it started getting bad/terrible we stopped (obviously) but for a while it was my absolute favorite show. And HRG stood for Horned Rimmed Glasses, his actual name was Noah Bennett and he was played by Jack Coleman. Did you know that he's actually a 6th generation descendant of Benjamin Franklin? (true story). Also, the 1st season was great, the 2nd was disappointing, the 3rd was ridiculously bad and the 4th was just ok. In my opinion anyway.

On the subject of dealing with other websites and their Click-Bait(ey) articles. I've been able to avoid a lot of stress and frustration by simply using Comic Vine as my sole source of info. The forums are better, the news is more useful and the podcasts are good so I'm set.

Seathdroke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Honest question: is Matt really that unaware that Tony is trolling him? He's a smart guy, but I've never seen anyone take such obvious bait so often and remain completely oblivious. Unless he's playing along and I'm the real idiot.

timelord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By timelord

@fastestblender: Have you been to other message boards? People doing the complaining don't read comics and 9 times out of 10 there only exposure to this media is the Marvel movies.

People hate because it is fun to do so.

You can't actually please these people they have chosen their side and will stick to it to the end. When DC do actually change their ways a more diverse set of books , a lighter tone with their shows with Flash and Supergirl people still complain.

It's just an echo chamber at this point full of teenagers on twitter with nothing better to do.