User Lists: 12

#3 inferiorego  Staff
SaintWildcard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

@inferiorego: What you think of it? I personally started loosing it when that one guys said "Maybe he's just a guy trying to do the right thing"

inferiorego

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 324

#5 inferiorego  Staff

@inferiorego: What you think of it? I personally started loosing it when that one guys said "Maybe he's just a guy trying to do the right thing"

I'm still high on the Star Wars trailer so it's really hard to get excited about anything else

SaintWildcard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

@inferiorego: *sigh* curse you Star Wars! I've never seen any of them, so while I think the trailer looks cool, I don't have the history with it that other people do.

theMightyMODOK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 6

YES!

Teerack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 64

#8  Edited By Teerack

You could change back and forth from 3rd to 1st person in Battlefront 2 through the menu.

inferiorego

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 inferiorego  Staff

@teerack said:

You could change back and forth from 3rd to 1st person in Battlefront 2 through the menu.

Really? Hmm... I still would probably prefer 3rd person

Avatar image for madeinbangladesh
MadeinBangladesh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 59

User Lists: 172

I'm not a Star Wars fun but tis might be the greatest time to be STAR WARS fan....comics, TV/Cartoon, Movie, games they got it all.

~MiB

Flicker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

I was totally waiting for Mat to hijack the show after Tony left... The return of the Endless Promo!

illmatic4177

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How come the BvS trailer hasn't been posted on here? Honestly, it was kind of underwhelming. That Star Wars trailer has me pretty stoked though, great time to be a fan.

Flicker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@illmatic4177: probably because it was leaked. It's not supposed to be released for a few more days.

illmatic4177

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@flicker: Not just the visual quality, just the way they put the trailer together. Maybe the official release will include some more scenes hopefully, this one did not get me all that excited.

illmatic4177

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By illmatic4177
Teerack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 64

@teerack said:

Really? Hmm... I still would probably prefer 3rd person

Yeah same. It wasn't something you could do with the push of a button.(Unless maybe you could bind it on the pc idk) You had to hit start and it was a menu option.

gmanfromheck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 472

User Lists: 2

@illmatic4177: I didn't want to post the bootlegged/leaked/pirated version. But it's officially released now and on the news page.

illmatic4177

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@g_man: Gotcha,thanks! The official version is definitely an improvement.

Avatar image for 2772wolverineamerican2772
2772WOLVERINEAMERICAN2772

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rob1157: IM RIGHT BY UR SIDEDAY ANDNIGHT MIGHT I ADD, ADHD,ASBERGERS,BIPOLAR WELL MAYBE

judasnixon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

No Caption Provided

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

@inferiorego: I agree the Star Wars trailers are much mor exciting than the one sorta weak teaser from Batman vs Superman.

WheatStalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The all-Mat podcast ... better than a bowl of ice cream after a chili dog while watching the Force Awakens trailer for the third time.

d9000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Thanks for the podcast, despite the added difficulty levels. Have you guys ever thought of doing a live Comic Vine podcast from a convention? You'd think people would line up overnight to watch you guys review comics, plus you could answer questions live instead of from the forum or email.

Anyway, couldn't agree more with Tony on Cobie Smulders. Just not intense enough for me. Frankly she'd make a better Jessica Jones, or Jessica Drew or someone with a little levity.

Dear @inferiorego: You live in Chicago + You claim to love sports + You're some part Canadian = Why aren't you watching the Black Hawks???? You've got one of the best NHL rosters in your back yard and you're watching the Bears????

Also, this was the best part of everything:

No Caption Provided

inferiorego

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 inferiorego  Staff

@d9000 said:

Thanks for the podcast, despite the added difficulty levels. Have you guys ever thought of doing a live Comic Vine podcast from a convention? You'd think people would line up overnight to watch you guys review comics, plus you could answer questions live instead of from the forum or email.

Anyway, couldn't agree more with Tony on Cobie Smulders. Just not intense enough for me. Frankly she'd make a better Jessica Jones, or Jessica Drew or someone with a little levity.

Dear @inferiorego: You live in Chicago + You claim to love sports + You're some part Canadian = Why aren't you watching the Black Hawks???? You've got one of the best NHL rosters in your back yard and you're watching the Bears????

Also, this was the best part of everything:

No Caption Provided

The 4th NHL lockout in my lifetime made me hate the sport. I used to be a huge Sens fan, as well as Blackhawks, but I got so annoyed with strikes and lockouts that I just stopped watching. The bandwagon Blackhawk fans didn't help either. When I was watching, it was hard to find someone to watch hockey with me, and now, all those people who hated the sport now have jerseys and talk about how they watched it since they were a kid. It's frustrating.

As for the Bears, the first game I remember bits and pieces of was when they won the Super Bowl. My parents bought me the Super Bowl Shuffle on cassette and I listened to it everyday. I rarely miss watching a game, unless I'm working at a convention.

d9000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#25  Edited By d9000

@inferiorego:

I gueeeeeeeeess that's a pretty good reason to like the Bears. You had to go and play the sentimental card. That's funny that you used to like the Sens, they've been my team since '92. And as it turns out the Hawks are my wife's favorite team (go figure). But yeah, the lockouts really hurt everyone. Luckily for NFL fans that organization makes so much money that no one can possibly complain about unfair wages (except the refs).

And I know bandwagoners suck but the one group that loves them is the actual team itself. The fact that they make tons of money from fickle fans who come and go each year means they can afford to buy the roster they need. Unlike in Ottawa where we're sandwiched between two pain-in-the-ass original 6 teams that make finding new fans feel like finding gold in.... someplace that's got no gold! It's no wonder our owner won't even spend all the money he's allowed to spend! Lousy cheapskate billionaire.

---Sport Rant Over---

Surza7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

i enjoyed the BVS trailer alot,and just has me guessing at some stuff,and man Ben looks awesome as Batflick,dude is jacked!