• 0:00:00 / 0:00:00
    00:00:00
SBboard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Wish you guys would talk more about the Marvel stuff. Some books only got a sentence of a mention.

NightFang3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

@sbboard: I would like it if they talked less about Marvel and DC and more about the other publishers.

redmanta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

jayose1215

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wheres the "new comics this week" section!!!!!!!!!!

BlackKaizer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sbboard: Like what? Most readers are hoping on the dc rebirth bandwagon due to their disatisfaction with marvel as of late. They hate civil war, and everything forced to tie in to the debate isn't helping their storys either.

And they aren't bothering with other publishers becuase they aren't popular....

d9000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 1

@jayose1215: Aren't all the comics they review new for that week? Or was there a segment about comics that were published for the first time?

d9000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By d9000

I would love it if you guys talked about roads and traffic in my city. I'll get you started:

"All that light rail construction is causing such a headache downtown."

"I know, Queen St and Rideau are a total mess!"

"Tell me about it."

jayose1215

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By jayose1215

@d9000: They used to have a "New Comics Out This Week" list that they would post every saturday night/early sunday morning on the site. It included all comics from DC, Marvel, Image, etc. And made so much easier to see what you needed to get and not forget a certain series. I want to say it's been about a month now that they haven't posted it. Congrats on the house by the way.

jayose1215

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@d9000: Now that i think about it, it might have been since san diego comic con that they stopped posting the list. I thought maybe they were swamped by work that week and would get back to it again, but its been gone since.

casper4690

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Good job rebirth . I feel that flash #7 did a great job fleshing out Godspeed.

d9000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jayose1215: Thanks, the house is nice. It will be nicer when I finally have cable and internet. I've maxed out my phone data in about 1.5 weeks without it :(

But yeah, you're right I haven't noticed that article around lately. I thought you meant there was a segment on the podcast about new comics.

I just noticed there's a tab on the main page called "new comics" and it lets you filter all the new comics by publisher. Not sure how long that's been there but maybe they've replaced the article with that?

NightFang3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

@blackkaizer said:

@sbboard: And they aren't bothering with other publishers becuase they aren't popular....

That's a bullcrap excuse; Transformers (IDW), Power Rangers (Boom), Walking Dead (Image) are popular and we barely hear about them. It's not just DC and Marvel and the other publishers would get the spotlight they deserve if people gave them a chance and stop playing it safe.

GC8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1422

User Lists: 8

@blackkaizer said:

@sbboard: And they aren't bothering with other publishers becuase they aren't popular....

That's a bullcrap excuse; Transformers (IDW), Power Rangers (Boom), Walking Dead (Image) are popular and we barely hear about them. It's not just DC and Marvel and the other publishers would get the spotlight they deserve if people gave them a chance and stop playing it safe.

Good point.