User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By NightFang3
belal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Matt / Tony - You guys mentioned NIU out in DeKalb, IL on your podcast a few weeks ago and mentioned the pizza bites that you dip in sauce. Just wanted to let you know the pizza restaurant calls them beer nuggets. I went to NIU and them pretty much every week.

Also, it's funny, you guys always appear to be short on time every week you record your podcast. I'm trying to remember the last when you guys didn't mention the time.

Love the podcast. Keep up the good work gentlemen.

inferiorego

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 324

User Lists: 12

#3 inferiorego  Staff

@belal said:

Matt / Tony - You guys mentioned NIU out in DeKalb, IL on your podcast a few weeks ago and mentioned the pizza bites that you dip in sauce. Just wanted to let you know the pizza restaurant calls them beer nuggets. I went to NIU and them pretty much every week.

Also, it's funny, you guys always appear to be short on time every week you record your podcast. I'm trying to remember the last when you guys didn't mention the time.

Love the podcast. Keep up the good work gentlemen.

If I recall, we went to Pizza Pros by the Junction a lot in my college days and I think they were called something else. We always asked for "Cheesy Yums Yums," and the phone person already knew where to deliver it to. Maybe we just never knew the name of them. I have so many inappropriate NIU stories, and I never even went there. I just drove out from Chicago and stayed at friend's houses every weekend.

belal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@inferiorego: What ever name we call them, there were quite tasty. When I look back at my NIU days, I'm amazed of all the things I did (some for the first time). It feels like a lifetime ago.

d9000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 1

Great podcast. If only there was more time for you guys to talk about agents of shield and Flash! Although I suppose I can live with the weekly articles.