About getting angry guys

Mark_Stephen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Mark_Stephen

I know you've gotten tired of the anger but it really is un-avoidable. True the characters don't belong to the readers and we really have no power over what goes on. That being said most of the marvel moves seem almost designed to generate anger and have since Avengers Dissasembled and you've been focusing a lot more on marvel lately than DC.

More than that though, think of the times in your own lives when you've been angry. Have you ever stopped being angry because someone told you not to be? It doesn't work that way, anger last and builds until the cause of the anger goes away. As an example if you were a fan of Tony Stark when he was actually a hero with honor whose word could be trusted it's naturally going to make you angry when marvel decides that the fascist of civil war and the drug dealer of his current incarnation is the version of the character they are going to feature. You can say that Tony will be a good guy again, but to that I maintain it doesn't matter. Anyone who can do what he did to friends and allies -and his treatment of She-Hulk and her non-response to that- really can't go back. So that anger -at least for me- is probably always going to be there in part because no matter what Tony does he gets away with it.

I can see how you're tired of the anger, but so long as marvel keeps junking the heroic tradition of the characters in favor of writing them as arrogant imperious selfish jerks that anger is not going to go away.

Spidey_Jackson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Wat?

Beata

comicace3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers