WWYD if you learned your partner was transgender?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

marvel_boy2241

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By marvel_boy2241

Imagine finding out that you were with someone that had a sex change but they didn't tell you at first. It happened to a guy back in 2012. Would you be cool with the gender part, and just be upset that they lied? Would it gross you out? Would you get..violent? Would you be all like Brian and--

No Caption Provided

I think I'd be pissed off, like strait up. I know transgender people go through a lot but seriously--that's kinda nasty. Not the sex change part itself--idk it just don't sit right with me. I think it's the whole "sleeping with a woman that used to be a man" thing.

Avatar image for The_Deathstroker
The_Deathstroker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By The_Deathstroker

If they didn't tell me and I found out through another person I'd be pissed that they would've thought I would've felt different about them if they told me.

..... That's a lot of woulds. Might as well just get it out of my system..... How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck would chuck wood? He would chuck, he would, as much as he could, and chuck as much as a woodchuck would chuck wood if a woodchuck could chuck wood. The woodchuck would not chuck wood because woodchucks would not actually chuck wood. I chuck wood and woodchucks when the woodchucks are chucking wood because my woodchucks do chuck wood. Would your woodchuck chuck wood if your wood chuck could chuck wood?

BiteMe-Fanboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

I'd leave them.

HumanRocket

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

Lies are not the best way to start off a relationship.

marvel_boy2241

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@biteme_fanboy: Is it because of the whole "I used to be your same sex" thing?

Blade_R

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I would be disgusted, and pissed that the person lied. The thought of myself sleeping with a man/former man sickens me.

Avatar image for avenging_x_bolt
Avenging-X-Bolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 140

#7  Edited By Avenging-X-Bolt

I'd leave if they lied to me.

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

The OP is to vague. How long have I been with this person?

I say it depends on how long we've been together AND how strong my feeling are for her. I wouldn't be upset because she's transexual (to be honest...I kinda get turned on by that.) Instead, I would be mad because she LIED to me.

Bruxae

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

It wouldn't matter to me, it's still the same person and they would be female (or male but lets say MtF in this case so it gets easier to talk about) now, why should it matter what they -used- to be? I might potentially be upset that I was lied to but the gender part wouldn't bother me.

But you know, if you aren't completely clueless there are obvious visible signs of a complete sex change. Chances are you would know as soon as you go downstairs, unless like I said you are completely clueless of how things are supposed to look.

kgb725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Id try and take advantage of the situation

The_Deathstroker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bruxae: Most people (besides OP) are just upset and saying they would leave because the person was lying to you from the start. Isn't that justified?

_Gaff_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#12  Edited By _Gaff_

Not having to worry about pregnancies?

No Caption Provided

Bruxae

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bruxae: Most people (besides OP) are just upset and saying they would leave because the person was lying to you from the start. Isn't that justified?

Of course it is. I too said that I might be pissed that they lied to me, and depending on the situation that might be enough for me to leave them too. But the fact that the lie was about their previous gender would not affect my decision.

The_Deathstroker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-5edd330f57b65
deactivated-5edd330f57b65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'd be out. For multiple reasons. I wouldn't feel like they're a real girl.

pikachumonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By pikachumonster
No Caption Provided

The_Deathstroker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Would.....

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By the_stegman  Moderator

I'd be mad, but if I like them, I'd get over it. I'm not shallow, I'd stay with her, if she's hot.

Avatar image for deactivated-5ee15da0e0aad
deactivated-5ee15da0e0aad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It's the inside that counts. So starting of with a lie isn't the best option.

If (s)he would've told me from the start there would be no problem at all. But that's just me.

marvel_boy2241

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Is it really that douchey of me to want to get rid of a girl I was with if I found out she used to be a dude? *shrugs* I'm sorry if it is but it just seems kinda gross. I mean, I know they are technically a woman but dudethat's too far for me to go.

I think they should have rights and all that stuff but uh-uh. No-sir-e-bob.

Cooldes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nope. I ask for baby pics before i ever do anything with a girl(even kiss)... If i'm going to be in a relationship with them. I obviously don't do this to one nighter's.

I still have my current gf's baby and toddler and kid pics on my dresser. (she was sooo cute ^-^ ) .

If you like a girl and she likes you, it's usually pretty easy to get kid pics, easier than noodes atleast. If i have skeptisim and any excuses are made as to why i can't see or get them, i end my pursuit.

VeganDiet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It depends on when she told me that she was transgendered. If it was fairly close to the beginning of the relationship, I'd definitely stay in the relationship. I'd be a little surprised, but that would by no means cause me to end the relationship.

If she waited for, like, years to tell me, I don't know. I'd feel disappointed and lied to, but I might still stay in the relationship. Coming out to someone as trans is probably not an easy thing, so I'd at least attempt to be understanding about her situation.

Avatar image for deactivated-627010180bd2d
deactivated-627010180bd2d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't know...

Ostyo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well, that would be horrible and disgusting, but that's why you make sure you really know someone before you get frisky.

Cloakx14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

i'd get rid of her. hell no, i wouldn't stay with her if i found. i like women real women none that fake sh*t.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a162dd41dd64
deactivated-5a162dd41dd64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 100

That kind of happened to me once, except she hadn't gone through with the surgery yet (and therefore was still biologically male) and only told me well into our...'relationship'.

marvel_boy2241

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@squares said:

That kind of happened to me once, except she hadn't gone through with the surgery yet (and therefore was still biologically male) and only told me well into our...'relationship'.

HAHAHA what did you do? Did you got through with it?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@squares said:

...Why are you laughing? Not sure what you mean by 'go through with it', I didn't dump them if that's what you mean. The relationship died on it's own a few months later.

Avatar image for greatcaesarsghost
GreatCaesarsGhost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If I love them, I love them.

Also depends on how good they are in bed, and if they do that thing you like.

marvel_boy2241

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@squares said:

@marvel_boy2241 said:

@squares said:

...Why are you laughing? Not sure what you mean by 'go through with it', I didn't dump them if that's what you mean. The relationship died on it's own a few months later.

Because it's funny. Like you're about to do it and she whips out a thing bigger than your own LOL. And what I meant by go through with it was "Did you doit with her"

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@marvel_boy2241 said:

@squares said:

@marvel_boy2241 said:

@squares said:

Because it's funny. Like you're about to do it and she whips out a thing bigger than your own LOL. And what I meant by go through with it was "Did you doit with her"

...I'm female. So yeah, their dick was bigger than mine, what with me not having one.

SaintWildcard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 12

I've seen enough Jerry Springer episodes to know, but if I truly never notice it and she's super hot, I'd applaud her and say "good show"...... then I'd fake my death and move away.

GreatCaesarsGhost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wardemon32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'd beat the gender out of them.....

Avatar image for deactivated-5e3b7f04aeb74
deactivated-5e3b7f04aeb74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'd leave them immediately. I'd also be pissed off on God tier levels and disgusted that this person would lie and deceive me in this way. I probably would never speak to him/her again.

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 43

#36  Edited By Joygirl

*sighs, pulls up chair, gets popcorn*

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No, please, continue. I'm so excited to see how this plays out.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

@joygirl said:

*sighs, pulls up chair, gets popcorn*

No Caption Provided

OverLordArhas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If you deceive the one you love, that means you do not LOVE them or TRUST them enough.

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@overlordarhas: Or, you adore them, want nothing more than to be accepted by them, and it tears you apart every day to know that THEY don't love YOU enough to handle the secret you keep from them, hoping that they'll give you some hint, any clue, that they aren't disgusted by you, and never getting it.

pikachumonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pac-man ᗧ͇̿ · · ᗣ͇̿ᗣ͇̿ᗣ͇̿ᗣ͇̿

OverLordArhas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joygirl said:

@overlordarhas: Or, you adore them, want nothing more than to be accepted by them, and it tears you apart every day to know that THEY don't love YOU enough to handle the secret you keep from them, hoping that they'll give you some hint, any clue, that they aren't disgusted by you, and never getting it.

Love is a two way street babe. How can you know if you do not lay your cards. Keeping a secret from the one you love in fear of non-acceptance is cowardice.

If they do not accept you then at least save yourself from dwelling too much in what ifs. You may cry a river but it will dry up someday and move on.

GreatCaesarsGhost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joygirl said:

No Caption Provided

Wardemon32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joygirl said:

That was deep but I'll have to disagree. For you to do something like that then you would be disrespecting that person. You should let a person know what they are getting into before they get into it, especially if you know it's something they wouldn't to be involved with. Even if you don't know then find out. Find someone who will appreciate you. Don't trick someone and hope for the best in the end.

Why have sympathy for the selfish?

OverLordArhas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 the_stegman  Moderator

@joygirl said:

It's like being Batman.

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@overlordarhas: Wow, you just totally enlightened me, I was so wrong all this time. It's clear that you come from a place of wisdom and understanding the way you can put yourself so seamlessly into the shoes of someone you completely don't understand and then judge them for their own sensitivity and fear. Bravo.

pikachumonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By pikachumonster

(c ͡|Q ͜ʖ ͡o)╦╤─

Ostyo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers