wwe fired ryback!

• 73 results
TazzMission

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I don't think it matters that much as Ryback was not being pushed as much anymore... besides Batista is coming back soon... so it's really gonna be like "Ryback Who" in a few months or so.

batista is back next monday. he is going to be doing a full wwe run and not what the rock or brock is doing

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@king_saturn said:

I don't think it matters that much as Ryback was not being pushed as much anymore... besides Batista is coming back soon... so it's really gonna be like "Ryback Who" in a few months or so.

batista is back next monday. he is going to be doing a full wwe run and not what the rock or brock is doing

and that is great news... gotta get someone else into the mix...

TazzMission

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By TazzMission

@king_saturn said:

@tazzmission said:

@king_saturn said:

apparently a news paper spoiled for a return tonight and wwe demanded it to be retracted. i wont say wich one or who it is but i wish that particular superstar makes up there mind if there staying or going.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#54 vance_astro  Moderator

@gambit474 said:

If you're talking about Undertaker..I think Lesnar gave him a bad look at a UFC match once and Taker said something along the lines of you wanna do this or such and Lesnar walked off

Thanks for the info. I didn't know that.

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By laflux

@king_saturn said:

Suprised by that. Considering he left feeling disgruntled about the state of Wrestling when he left.

TazzMission

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By TazzMission

@laflux said:

@tazzmission said:

@king_saturn said:

Suprised by that. Considering he left feeling disgruntled about the state of Wrestling when he left.

well he is best friends with hhh and i have to say despite being legit married to the bosses daughter and his past being reported as a prick backstage i think he has done great so far honestly. he even gave a damn good tag division for like 3 weeks until vinnie mac decided it needed to be nixed. since everything is finalized through him. dont get me wrong as a fan i thank vince for awesome entertainment but only a wrestle ris going to know how matches work in the ring when it comes to the spots and bumps and that my friend is why i cant wait till vince retires and hhh takes over

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tazzmission: Lol HHH has more friends than I thought for a guy who "apperently" buries everyone.

BattheMan008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By BattheMan008

@kgb725 said:

@tazzmission: Piledrivers can be dangerous. I always let my brother down safely on those even before I knew about Austin

piledrivers are banned in wwe now same with chair shots to the head and off the top rope head butts. wile i do think thats a smart idea to ban the chairshots to the head and flying headbutts but wwe still has a steroid problem. heck look at randy orton now dude is cut insanley same with rey mysterio and if i remember correctly i think orton and mysterio were both linked to the dr who prescribed benoit with 10 months of anobolic roids and hormone.

What? Daniel Bryan does The Flying Goat almost every match.

BattheMan008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By BattheMan008

@king_saturn said:

@tazzmission said:

@king_saturn said:

apparently a news paper spoiled for a return tonight and wwe demanded it to be retracted. i wont say wich one or who it is but i wish that particular superstar makes up there mind if there staying or going.

Is it Jericho?

TazzMission

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By TazzMission

@tazzmission said:

@king_saturn said:

@tazzmission said:

@king_saturn said:

Is it Jericho?

watch and find out tonight :)

BattheMan008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By BattheMan008

@battheman008 said:

@tazzmission said:

@king_saturn said:

@tazzmission said:

@king_saturn said:

Is it Jericho?

watch and find out tonight :)

I KNEW IT! AT LEAST I HOPE I DID! It will be nice to have him back.

TazzMission

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Source: PWInsider Elite

There is now a deal in place for Hulk Hogan to return to WWE and he's expected to sign any time now.

As late as last Monday night going into Tuesday night before the Network announcement on Wednesday, officials in WWE's TV department were aware of Hogan's return and were preparing to reveal him along with the Network presentation. At one point, mentions of Hogan returning were written into the script that WWE used on the teleprompter at the Network event in Las Vegas.

One person in the know speculated that he wasn't announced with the Network because bringing Hogan back at the same time the Network is announced may have made Hogan seem bigger when all of the attention needed to be on the Network.

Hogan will be appearing at WrestleMania XXX in some fashion.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By King_Saturn

@king_saturn said:

@tazzmission said:

@king_saturn said:

It's gotta be Chris Jericho...

There is now a deal in place for Hulk Hogan to return to WWE and he's expected to sign any time now.

As late as last Monday night going into Tuesday night before the Network announcement on Wednesday, officials in WWE's TV department were aware of Hogan's return and were preparing to reveal him along with the Network presentation. At one point, mentions of Hogan returning were written into the script that WWE used on the teleprompter at the Network event in Las Vegas.

One person in the know speculated that he wasn't announced with the Network because bringing Hogan back at the same time the Network is announced may have made Hogan seem bigger when all of the attention needed to be on the Network.

I actually think Hulk Hogan back in the WWE is pretty good...

TazzMission

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By TazzMission

@king_saturn said:

@tazzmission said:

@king_saturn said:

@tazzmission said:

@king_saturn said:

It's gotta be Chris Jericho...

@tazzmission said:

I actually think Hulk Hogan back in the WWE is pretty good...

i cant stand hogan after that whole thing with his sons crash that led to a marine paralyzed. the fact that hulk blamed the marine for being a bad influence on nick just rubbed me the wrong way on so many levels seeing as it was hulk who gave his 17 year old son beer and allowed him to drive and knew he had a record for being involved with street racing.. whats even worse is linda hogan is just as f*cked up if you saw the interview with brooke hogan on howard stern.

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gambit474

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Being that I see Hogan get a lot of blame for why TNA is on it's downfall right now(as if it wasn't already beforehand)I can't see him getting much love other than because he's Hulk Hogan.

As for Ryback..I just saw him in a match against the Rhodes Brothers just now sooooo I guess that settles that

TazzMission

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tazzmission said:

Ryback..I just saw him in a match against the Rhodes Brothers just now sooooo I guess that settles that

i guess there just going to turn him into a full jobber now

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By laflux

Heh, so I was right after all.

DoomGuy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points