Would you rather deal with people from the far left or the far right?

• 155 results
Gpower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By Gpower

Poll Would you rather deal with people from the far left or the far right? (84 votes)

Left 60%
Right 40%
 • 
Revan-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sineyaprime:

The left is divorced from reality? To be clear, you are the guy who thinks the Earth is flat, right?

No Caption Provided

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Bruh, y'all got me LMAO in here.

Gpower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sineyaprime said:
@asgardianbrony said:
@revan2424 said:

The left has been empirically proven more deceitful, hateful, divorced from reality, ect. So not them.

-R24

fixed.

The left is divorced from reality? To be clear, you are the guy who thinks the Earth is flat, right?

yes, but lets not go off topic.

@revan2424 said:
@asgardianbrony said:
@revan2424 said:

The left has been empirically proven more deceitful, hateful, divorced from reality, ect. So not them.

-R24

fixed.

Hateful? Is the KKK on the left or the right? What about Nazis? Left or right? Let's talk about the Westboro Baptist church? Which party do they identify with?

Plus there's no empirical data for what you're saying. However conservatism has been linked to low IQ.

And saying that one party is deceitful and the other isn't, is like pointing out on problem, then putting your fingers in your ears and yelling "LALALALA" to the other.

And all the right does is sweep problems, logic and reasoning under the rug (Like the shape of the planet. . . .) so divorced from reality is accurate from them.

how about BLM? the Nazi's were left. how about radical feminazi's? how about not focusing on little minority groups and instead look at both sides as a whole.

show me this empirical data, because it sounds idiotic.

both parties are deceitful yes, but as is being shown day after day the left is far worse. they have corrupted nigh every facet of the media with their agenda, twisting facts and covering up everything they don't want you to hear.

like how the left says there is no problem in Sweden (even though it is the ra*e capitol of Europe)? like how leftists are against keeping out people from terrorist affiliated countries? like how leftists ban teaching on the bible from schools but freely teach Islam and the Koran (even though it is the source of most terrorism around the world)? I can keep listing all the idiocy perpetuated by leftists if you like.

How is BLM a hate group? their core values have always been what there named is called not black supremacy. You know white people march with black people in BLM. Would the KKK allow a black person to hang with them?

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#105  Edited By Static Shock

@asgardianbrony said:

how about BLM?

There's no comparison between BLM and the KKK.

There are a small group of people that claim to be a part of BLM but advocate violence against law enforcement officials, but that small group doesn't represent the entire movement, which was built on advocating police transparency and combating systemic racism.

However, I'm pretty sure everyone in the KKK shares the same beliefs and ideals on white supremacy and anti-immigration though.

Revan-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106  Edited By Revan-

@asgardianbrony:

how about BLM?

Few radicals. But most aren't hateful.

the Nazi's were left

No they weren't.

how about radical feminazi's? how about not focusing on little minority groups and instead look at both sides as a whole.

I like how you say "Radical Feminazis" then immediately say we shouldn't focus on the minorities, which they are.

show me this empirical data, because it sounds idiotic.

Link 1

Link 2

Link 3

Link 4 (Not empirical, but funny)

Link 5

Link 6 (About Fox news, the largest conservative news source)

I have more if you like. . .

both parties are deceitful yes, but as is being shown day after day the left is far worse. they have corrupted nigh every facet of the media with their agenda, twisting facts and covering up everything they don't want you to hear.

"That turn the friggen frogs gay!"

like how the left says there is no problem in Sweden (even though it is the ra*e capitol of Europe)?

Your point is. . . .

like how leftists are against keeping out people from terrorist affiliated countries?

You do know that less than 1 percent of them are terrorists right? The Americans on the home turf are much more dangerous,

like how leftists ban teaching on the bible from schools but freely teach Islam and the Koran (even though it is the source of most terrorism around the world)?

Source?

I can keep listing all the idiocy perpetuated by leftists if you like.

Yet their smarter than the right.

Revan-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108  Edited By Revan-

@asgardianbrony said:

@gpower:

How is BLM a hate group? their core values have always been what there named is called not black supremacy. You know white people march with black people in BLM. Would the KKK allow a black person to hang with them?

as the old saying goes "the path to hell is paved with good intentions". whatever its original purpose something can become a hate group, and this has happened with BLM. they have committed many acts of hate and terrorism, they even chant that they want cops dead. if you want links to all sorts of bad stuff BLM has done i can provide them.

actually the KKK is accepting minorities now: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2828425/The-Ku-Klux-Klan-opens-door-Jews-black-people-homosexuals-new-recruits-wear-white-robes-hats.html

You're taking that shit out of context. That guy was disowned by the actual KKK. This was an attention stunt.

The IQ of the right strikes again!

Gpower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109  Edited By Gpower

@asgardianbrony said:

@gpower:

as the old saying goes "the path to hell is paved with good intentions". whatever its original purpose something can become a hate group, and this has happened with BLM. they have committed many acts of hate and terrorism, they even chant that they want cops dead. if you want links to all sorts of bad stuff BLM has done i can provide them.

actually the KKK is accepting minorities now: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2828425/The-Ku-Klux-Klan-opens-door-Jews-black-people-homosexuals-new-recruits-wear-white-robes-hats.html

Oh, come on man there are thousands, probably even more that support BLM just because some go a little on the deep end doesn't make the entire group a hate group. For instance, many actual hate groups support the Republican party, does this mean the entire party must know be labeled a party full of racist, misogynists homophobes? of course not the Republican party have plenty of people who do not reflect those qualities. And, of course, the Republican party will always have their core values which are not hateful ones.

sineyaprime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

how about BLM? the Nazi's were left. how about radical feminazi's? how about not focusing on little minority groups and instead look at both sides as a whole.

BLM is in no way comparable to the KKK, they're obvious opposites, and a few radicals claiming to act on their behalf doesn't change that. Terms like "feminazi" seem to only exist to vilify Feminism and avoid real conversations, I'm sure you'd agree that the definition of Feminist applies to you. A few obnoxious feminists shouldn't turn you against the ideal as a whole.

Didn't you make a post earlier that claimed to "CNN's corruption" and even you admitted it wasn't anything yet? If you got something new, I'd like to see it.

like how the left says there is no problem in Sweden (even though it is the ra*e capitol of Europe)? like how leftists are against keeping out people from terrorist affiliated countries?

People were just confused as to what Trump was referring to, he even had to clarify because no one knew. Sweden is the "rape capitol of Europe" because of how they record and document rape in their legal system, and that report did not include 63 countries that didn't provide statistics.

like how leftists ban teaching on the bible from schools but freely teach Islam and the Koran (even though it is the source of most terrorism around the world)? I can keep listing all the idiocy perpetuated by leftists if you like.

I didn't know about this, can you source this?

Revan-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Revan-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@asgardianbrony:

sure, keep telling yourself that. any time something goes along with the leftist agenda it always "just a few radicals", however if anything bad is done in the name of the right wing "everybody is racist f-ing white males"

Hey kids, can you say strawmen?

you bring up the KKK, you do know they are a very, very small minority and most of them live out in the middle of nowhere, whereas BLM is a massive movement paraded as great by the media even though it is causing much harm and hate.

Last time I checked, KKK terrorized minorities for 100 years. BLM hasn't done anything on that scale. But I like how conservatives just pretend like the brutalization of blacks by police isn't a problem.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/fr/630472/posts

You can give one unofficial non-credible source, and I can give 20 credible sources saying the exact opposite. Who's right?

you bring up minorities to prove a point, I will to.

So being a hypocrite is alright as long as others do it too, eh?

as I said, idiotic. the gist of it is that conservatism is easier to understand, which is usually the case with things that are true. here it is explained how this study and idea are crap

*Gives evidence to support claims*

"NO its dumb. I'm not gonna buleeve it just cuz"

Then you give an article that doesn't have anything to do with my sources. Now you're just deny facts. Just like the right always do. "The eurth is flayut hurrr durrr"

that liberals cover their ears and repeat this any time alex jones is brought up just shows their idiocy. alex jones was talking about studies showing that fluoride in water messes with your body and was actually turning animals gay

Despite the fact that animals have practiced homosexuality for millions of years? Come on, get real. The man openly said he was insane.

once again the media takes something out of context, makes it an easily digestible slogan and the blind liberals gobble it up.

You say that as if what Alex Jones was saying WASN'T ridiculous.

that is absolutely false. honour killings, burning women's faces in acid, r*ping, ect are all acceptable and normal in muslim countries. the vast majority are terrorists, terrorism is simply normal and fine where they come from.

Loading Video...

I need a minute. That was . . . . . .so incredibly stupid.

And your next point. . .

You showed a video about someone in a classroom EDUCATING students on Islam, (Not Widespread, but a goddamn anecdote) and you think that's wrong despite thousands of schools around the country that teach Christianity being okay? Have you any respect for the first amendment?

say the Lords prayer or the ten commandments, everybody loses their minds!

Except all the Catholic and Christian schools, that you think are fine but teach almost the same thing.

but hey, lets teach islam in our schools! (the leader in terrorism around the world, a rape culture that's overwhelming Europe, a religion that teaches to lie and kill infidels, ect)

One teacher informed students on Islam, once in ONE classroom. This is the most goddamn braindead argument I've ever heard. I expect no less from a conservative.

And Christianity teaches murder too. Please stop with all the lies.

not only is that false

It's true, I've got 6 real sources to your 1 faux source.

but its a generalisation and would be considered HATE SPEECH.

"Facks r raysist"

but hey, its against conservatives so that makes everything fine then, doesn't it?

Can't handle facts huh?

Revan-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117  Edited By Revan-
sineyaprime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

im a feminist, but not a feminazi. there is a huge difference between real feminism (men and women are equal) and this modern feminazi crap being pushed. notable feminists in fact have advocate all men being stuck in camps as slaves for procreation! im all for discussion, i don't use labels to shy away from debate.

Sure, there are crazy Feminists on the left. There's also crazy Meninists on the right who dole out rape and death threats to women daily. Hell, Brietbart even had an video titled "Would You Rather Your Daughter Had Feminism or Cancer?" A liberal woman may have proposed what you said, but you know that ain't ever gonna happen. Sexism is on both sides of the spectrum.

that's a different issue. the leaks should shed light on many more things but its already known CNN is corrupt. i can find some examples if you like.

No, it's not "already known" that CNN is corrupt, Trump says that but then he's already known AND proven to be a liar. So yeah, provide them please (preferably recent ones).

Sweden is the r*pe capitol of Europe because of the refugee influx, its r*pe numbers have spiked immensely, in fact throughout Europe r*pe numbers are spiking with the refugee influx.

Prove it. Provide some statistics, please. Because I've already explained that it's high numbers are because of the way they count them, in Sweden they count every single rape reported, not just the ones convicted.

shown in an above post.

It's really not. The first link was to an article by a Christian site about a guy complaining that his child was learning about the Islamic faith among other religions they were also taught about Judaism and Christianity. The second one was about the same issue in Tennessee, where the kids learned about the basic pillars of Islam, it even notes that Judaism, Christianity, Shinto, Hinduism, Confucianism, and Buddhism are taught as well, where's your problem with those? I learned about all of those in public school in Texas. Do you also have a problem with students having to recite a daily pledge with the line "One nation under God"?

buildhare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Captain America wins, he's just too strong to lose here.

Avatar image for deactivated-614ce5c370323
deactivated-614ce5c370323

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The frogs are turning gay due to liberal sweat

HeroUp2112

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Both far sides are COMPLETELY ate up with the dumb ass, I wouldn't hang around either.

However, gun to my head, I suppose I'd puke less around the far right because they at least have some SMALL sense of pride in the US...even though it doesn't look much like the US that the Constitution describes. The far left simply wants to discard half of the Constitution completely.

Kingyang

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Political correctness does not equal Racism. Racism>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>PC.

Overly sensitive AHole >>>>>>>>>>>>> Overtly Racist "give me my country back douchebags".

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#127 the_stegman  Moderator
Avatar image for deactivated-5e3b7f04aeb74
deactivated-5e3b7f04aeb74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How about neither? Lmao.

sineyaprime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@asgardianbrony: I got midterms coming up and I really have to study, especially for the labs, so I'll give a (relatively) short reply.

1) I have no idea what you're hoping to prove by posting examples of radical feminists ( and I use that term loosely since their claims contradict the ideal.) You and I already agreed that sexism exists on both sides of the political spectrum, I could easily post examples of sexism against women on par with the ones you posted. I'll disagree with you (heavily) that men and women are overall "equal" in the U.S., but that's off topic and I really don't have the time to get into it now. (Side note: Milo is a hateful idiot and the term is 3rd "wave" feminism.)

As for the wage gap, it's obvious that there is one, proven statistically. It's just not as simple because "women are paid less than men", it's more that women take time off for things like birthing and often raising children, a smaller presence of women in higher paying jobs, etc. Saying there isn't a "wage gap" is an outright falsehood, it's just not exactly what is normally understood.

2) Sorry, but I'm short on time so I didn't get a chance to read all of those leaks but judging by the sources.... Breitbart, seriously? The alt-right's "news" site that was run by Trump's bigoted and anti-semitic adviser, Steve Bannon? InfoWars and personal blogs? Those are your sources? C'mon, man. Besides isn't CNN the one that hired and kept Corey Lewandowski, even though he was still he was still on Trump's payroll?

3) You're basing your statistics off blogs? For f--k's sake, one of the "news" source has this as it's headers: "INSIDE EVERY PROGRESSIVE IS A TOTALITARIAN SCREAMING TO GET OUT". Are you even reading or discriminating among your sources? Or are you just looking for anything that agrees with you? Hell, if you click on the links on the article it redirects you to "www.jihadwatch.org". The "connection" as you put it is that you believe something and will accept anything that agrees with you.

4) Again, Breitbart and Christian news sites are your sources, did you just go to the most right wing sites looking for sources? And no, it's not a "muslim school", but it is a public school that teaches general information and about different cultures, they're teaching a basic introduction to the religion, just like they do about any religion. In my middle and high schools, we had prayers before football games and pep rallies, you're just biased against Islam. Maybe they invited Muslim speakers because such it has such a minor presence in the U.S. it helps students to understand it? Besides Christian speakers go to public schools all the time, are you going to complain about that? Here's some examples:

https://www.theatlantic.com/national/archive/2013/11/christian-speaker-tells-public-school-students-how-to-be-dateable/281488/

https://www.au.org/blogs/wall-of-separation/presentation-problems-sectarian-speakers-find-ways-to-preach-to-public (This site isn't really liberal per se but it does argue for the separation of church and state)

And teaching an introduction to Islam along with other religions ≠ trying to convert them, right? Islam is practiced by 23% of the global population, why should education ignore it?

Anyway, we're getting off topic, if you still want to discuss, feel free to dm me or tag me in an another thread but I probably won't be able to respond for awhile.

sineyaprime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Both far sides are COMPLETELY ate up with the dumb ass, I wouldn't hang around either.

However, gun to my head, I suppose I'd puke less around the far right because they at least have some SMALL sense of pride in the US...even though it doesn't look much like the US that the Constitution describes. The far left simply wants to discard half of the Constitution completely.

Damn, if I wasn't too busy with midterms, I'd want you to elaborate on that.

gunmetalgrey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I choose the far up.. as in space.. SIEG ZEON!!

No Caption Provided

HeroUp2112

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@heroup2112 said:

Damn, if I wasn't too busy with midterms, I'd want you to elaborate on that.

I know you have midterms, but what I should have properly said was "Half the Bill of Rights" not "Half the Constitution" When you get done with midterms and it's still on your mind I'll be glad to elaborate. Though let me reiterate. BOTH OF THEM SUCK TEN MONTH OLD BANTHA POOP. I'd rather dig my way to China starting out in a Port a Potty with my nose than spend time with the far side of either group. I could fill a page with what's wrong with both sides, trust me. This was a "gun to my head" choice.

sineyaprime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sineyaprime: ill PM you my reply some time, it'll probably be a while though since ive got college tests coming up. hope you do well studying :D

Same to you, good luck!

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

They're both crazy.

Avatar image for do_i_have_to_give_a_name_
Do I have to give a name?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The far right is aggravating the far left is irritating, both can be infuriating. I prefer to strike a happy medium.

Kingyang

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

False equivalents everywhere.

Kingyang

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I like how everyone in this thread is acting like they are in middle. Centrists are like agnostics(Cowardly atheists).

Laiks Stake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for majinblackheart
MajinBlackheart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 58

User Lists: 7

#141 MajinBlackheart  Moderator

@jloneblackheart: Both communism and nazism are far left.

You are wrong and a quick internet search is all you need to confirm.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Alright people anyone want to join the far Jaycool, on my side we don't give a crap about anything and have fun. We also save the environment and make smores and we can eat as much junk food as we want and not get fat or die.

Who's with the far Jaycool !

dernman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#143  Edited By dernman

@jaycool2 said:

It's called cuck juice.

For those offended, It's a joke don't get your panties in a bunch.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dernman said:
@jaycool2 said:

It's all that cuck juice.

I know a place where you can get a bottle of it. It's in china some guy in a factory sells it 2 (canadian) dollars per bottle.

dernman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#145  Edited By dernman

@jaycool2 said:
@dernman said:
@jaycool2 said:

It's called cuck juice.

I know a place where you can get a bottle of it. It's in china some guy in a factory sells it 2 (canadian) dollars per bottle.

Yeah I heard about that. The funny part is the factory is just for labeling and they actually have it imported from Sweden.

Rahi3m912

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nether both are toxic

Van_Cere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sophia89: That was a satire post. But you're missing one part; both are far left and far right. Far being the key word. No far right person would be that much of a libertarian, nor would they be that coherent and reasonable.

Lunacyde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#150 Lunacyde  Moderator

I would say that the right is just as hostile to the Constitution as the left. It's the right who have pushed to limit 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th, and 8th Amendment protections with more regularity.