PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

@sc said:

Sorry bro, I am only 10 years old, and already I am 7 foot 9 tall, with mansion and swimming pool. I have a ten pack of abs, and huge sexy muscles that make woman and gay men swoon hardcore for my hot bod. Plus I treat people bad, but I good at sex, like real good. Like if sex was Olympic sport I get all gold, silver, bronze medals, and finish first and last and then get voted President of it. Its my charisma and body and height and good at sexiness really, plus I smell nice and date super models - woman ones, and so I can't relate to normal people problems, sorry.

uh, sadly, the man trumps you in age. It's a shame you couldn't beat that one lol

Jezer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I hate to combo-break this thread "girls don't care about height", but people take notice of height at even a subconscious level. People have mental associations between certain physical traits and certain beliefs.

Obviously you can make up for it though, in a variety of other areas.

WebHead32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lets be honest. It sounds more like a self esteem issue than is it about your height. Why don't you go out there and talk to girls as opposed to blaming your height for the reason you cant get one.

CastletonSnob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

But I'd have more confidence if I were taller. But I've probably stopped growing at 20.

xNahtebx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Pfffft....short guys are hot ;)

lykopis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xnahtebx said:

Pfffft....short guys are hot ;)

Yep.

I have no idea why some people on this thread are so sure women prefer tall partners. It is so subjective. Tall does not translate into attractiveness. Confidence, sense of humour and intelligence are far more important than height, lol.

danhimself

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

of all the things to be worried about in your life your heighth should be pretty low (pun unintended) on the list....you can't do anything about...there is absolutely nothing you can do to change how tall you are so make sure that everything else about you overshadows your shortness

Avatar image for deranged_midget
Deranged Midget

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 4

Man... I know this has been said before and I can't really be one to speak here, but physical appearance isn't always the deciding factor. Even if you were six foot, handsome as all hell, and ripped beyond belief, lacking a personality and perhaps a sense of humour would get you absolutely no where. Sure, sometimes people judge too quickly but if given the chance, anyone can prove themselves to be far more than they appear to be. The world is filled with a lot of shallow people but the other end of the spectrum is full of those waiting to meet you!

Be confident in who you are mate and you'll attract those who truly matter. :)

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

Loading Video...

ImmortalOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

As long as you've been greatly endowed, your height problems with fly away.

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#61  Edited By joshmightbe

Finish college and get a really good paying job then women won't care how tall you are. And remember if you're gonna be broke you better hope you're either super handsome or charming as hell.

Avatar image for anywhichwaybutup
AnyWhichWayButUp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Just put yourself in a taffy machine then you'll be 10 ft 6

umbrafeline

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 20

#63  Edited By umbrafeline

go on a dating show and/ or start to wear heels

i would mention yoda saying 'judge me by my size do you?' size matters not but then again he was a single 900-year-old hermit/former jedi master

but remember the journey song 'someday love will find you'

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

You have nothing to be worried about.

Crash_Recovery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Overall, women are less concerned with your physicality and more about your character and personality.

Be a good guy, be polite and charming and you'll be fine.

Xanni15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 2

@deranged_midget said:

Even though I'm six foot, handsome as all hell, and ripped beyond belief

No need to make us all even more jealous of you. >.< I guess we all know what Jensen sees in you. =O

Deranged Midget

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By Deranged Midget

@xanni15: Must you twist my words even further!? >.< That can't be farther from the truth!

Tacos_Kickass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't know if showing rich famous hot guys that might be on the short side getting hot chicks is exactly making the op feel any better...

But yeah if you happen to not be a rich famous hot guy then you better be an awesome person if you're looking to get girls.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#69 god_spawn  Moderator

@xanni15: Must you twist my words even further!? >.< That can't be farther from the truth!

Yeah, Xanni. He is clearly over 6 foot, probably still packing some of that bulking fat yet swole as a muthaf*cka, and is still better looking than most people.

Deranged Midget

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yeah, Xanni. He is clearly over 6 foot, probably still packing some of that bulking fat yet swole as a muthaf*cka, and is still better looking than most people.

Twinernet... We've gone over this before... Just because you are the better looking of the bunch doesn't mean you can go around boasting about it all the time >.<

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71 god_spawn  Moderator

@deranged_midget: I was talking about you. Where did I come into this? Although, I am prettier than you, I will admit that :P.

Deranged Midget

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@god_spawn: Pfft, everything you described was yo self! ;)

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73 god_spawn  Moderator
Deranged Midget

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75 god_spawn  Moderator

@deranged_midget: I can't. I'm not 6'4. I'm 2 inches shorter. Jokes on you tough guy!

Deranged Midget

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@god_spawn: Never going to let that go are you? ;)

Xanni15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By Xanni15

@deranged_midget said:

Confirmation! @deranged_midget you can't deny it now, GS has spoken. And I was just about to let it go. :D

Deranged Midget

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xanni15 said:

Confirmation! @deranged_midget you can't deny it now, GS has spoken. And I was just about to let it go. :D

I shall endure the walk of shame...

Jorgevy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#79  Edited By Jorgevy

OK, so I'm 20, and 5'3, and I'm worried no girl will want me because of my height. Help.

heigh is only really important because it gives off an unconscious alpha atitude to women, bc they are generally shorter. if you are still an alpha even with small height, you'll still get results. screw height

Robert Downey Jr is much shorter than he looks IIRC, still awesome

Malevolent1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By Malevolent1

OK, so I'm 20, and 5'3, and I'm worried no girl will want me because of my height. Help.

Most important thing is how you feel about you number one. If your self image is good, you will project it. The women who judge you based on your height? Eh, who needs shallow broads like that?

CastletonSnob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

But women like a tall guy because he can protect her/their children from harm.

I guess I've stopped growing.

Xorion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By Xorion

oh, come on! it's not all that bad. You need to make women notice you. Sp jump maybe, eh? just kidding make 'em laugh and if you can't be attractive be adorable. That's the way to go midget

CastletonSnob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm doing stretching exercises to make myself taller.

Xorion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By Xorion

forget about exercises they'll do no good go and get a bear that'll make you feel better if not taller.

Sideslash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By Sideslash

Dude. Twenty years old, 5 foot 4.

No Caption Provided

SmoothJammin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hit the gym to give you some leverage. My father is your size but told me in his younger days he had no problem netting women because bodybuilding made him feel big and confident. In the end that's all that matters. I guarantee you'll feel better and meet other ladies who could give fk all about ur height.

@sc said:

Sorry bro, I am only 10 years old, and already I am 7 foot 9 tall, with mansion and swimming pool. I have a ten pack of abs, and huge sexy muscles that make woman and gay men swoon hardcore for my hot bod. Plus I treat people bad, but I good at sex, like real good. Like if sex was Olympic sport I get all gold, silver, bronze medals, and finish first and last and then get voted President of it. Its my charisma and body and height and good at sexiness really, plus I smell nice and date super models - woman ones, and so I can't relate to normal people problems, sorry.

Did I mention I am kind of a big deal? My advice though is spend all your time daydreaming and wishing that you were me. Makes you feel good in side. Peace out!

My second advice though if your imagination not good enough to imagine life as me, don't worry about things you can't change. Worry about things you can change. Height is a relatively superficial trait. If you view shortness as a negative and that it reflects negatively on yourself, what does that tell other people about you? Focus on other things, focus on being happy for your own sake, take up a sport, taking up a martial art, take up dance, take up rock climbing, take up a musical instrument, take up art - life drawing. If you are fond of the idea of having a romantic partner in your life, then do things that increase the size of your social circles, but probably better to find happiness for yourself on your own terms first, which means not worrying about things like height, embrace your height. Then if you are around people, especially those with common and shared interests, you demonstrate to people your best qualities and thats attractive to people, more so than height. I mean if your most attractive quality is that your tall, then your kind of screwed. It is a desirable trait for many people sure, the same way lots of shallow traits can tend to be desirable, but there are a lot of people out there who are deeper with their priorities. Okay now I have to go back to working out my 10 pack. Good luck at finding self acceptance, all people should find it. Not everyone is lucky enough to be born really really really good looking and smelling like me.

I'm glad we can all be adults about discussing a serious topic.

SC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89  Edited By SC  Moderator

@smoothjammin said:

I'm glad we can all be adults about discussing a serious topic.

I am glad we all have a single definition of what is considered adult when discussing serious topics, and that anything that strays from that definition the norm, is ugly, short, fat and different and to be shunned.

Avatar image for guardiandevil83
Guardiandevil83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90  Edited By Guardiandevil83

I am short as well and have had many sexy girls come into my life. And have been rejected by just as many. You win some and you lose. Also Kevin Hart is 5'2 and had a hot wife before he was rich. Dmx the same. Katt Williams also had a girlfriend before he was rich. Actually each one of these men lost their women after becoming milionaires. Money and height, while possibly a bonus to women, is not a deciding factor on choosing a mate. I originally loved slim bodied women, petite ya know? My girl would be considered fat, and im happy hell.

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xanni15 said:

I shall endure the walk of shame...

I never understood that terminology- it should be the amble of achievement, especially given Deranged Midget's ability to satisfy multiple women.

@vg_addict:

I will say though as a general point that appearance does matter, depending on what your doing. If you plan on meeting a girl for something short term, so at a bar and a club, appearance is going to be more important. But as others have said focus on what you can change- diet, exercise, fashion sense (that's a big one IMO). You would be surprised at how many women would find being short attractive, just like how I happily found out how many girls found me being black cool and interesting once I entered Uni. Ah the joys the North of Englan....... wait, I'm getting ahead of my self again.

@innervenom123

You said what we were all thinking.........................

Avatar image for bluelantern1995
BlueLantern1995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 26

LOL this topic is hilarious.

Shavo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93  Edited By Shavo

be funny you be surprised how many "ugly" guys get girls by making them laugh...