• 72 results
  • 1
  • 2
Avatar image for joewell911
#1 Posted by Joewell911 (13977 posts) - - Show Bio

Mine are

Stanky

and

Camode ( toilet )

There are more but i don't remember them

What about you?

Avatar image for mrdecepticonleader
#2 Posted by mrdecepticonleader (19683 posts) - - Show Bio

Bless/Blessed

Avatar image for joeagentofhand1
#3 Posted by joeagentofhand1 (5227 posts) - - Show Bio

While not a real word Swag

bathroom(I often restroom)

Avatar image for _zombie_
#4 Posted by _Zombie_ (10572 posts) - - Show Bio

@joeagentofhand1 said:

While not a real word Swag

bathroom(I often restroom)

Swag is technically a real word, being a shortening of 'swagger'. Still a despicable, idiotic phrase.

Avatar image for soa
#5 Posted by SoA (6234 posts) - - Show Bio

any new slang/phrases from 2005 onward ,repeated memes , ill think of more and comeback

Avatar image for blackreaper
#6 Posted by BlackReaper (601 posts) - - Show Bio

Faith. I hate everything about it.

Avatar image for minigunman123
#7 Posted by minigunman123 (3262 posts) - - Show Bio

@BlackReaper said:

Faith. I hate everything about it.

Ouch. Why?

Also, I hate the words "wisdom", "intellectual", "wise", "educated", "uneducated", and anything related to those.

Why?

Because in my experience, most internet users misuse those terms and it makes me want to scream.

Avatar image for blackreaper
#8 Posted by BlackReaper (601 posts) - - Show Bio

@minigunman123 said:

@BlackReaper said:

Faith. I hate everything about it.

Ouch. Why?

Also, I hate the words "wisdom", "intellectual", "wise", "educated", "uneducated", and anything related to those.

Why?

Because in my experience, most internet users misuse those terms and it makes me want to scream.

Faith: Complete trust or confidence in someone or something.

It's irrational. It's also commonly used in religion. Religion = blind faith which is not only irrational, but stupid. I'm not saying religion or religious people are stupid, I'm saying blind faith is.

Avatar image for sexy_merc
#9 Posted by Sexy Merc (42466 posts) - - Show Bio

Supper. That word needs to die.

Avatar image for rogue_mar1e
#10 Posted by rogue_mar1e (20180 posts) - - Show Bio

Totes and ceebs. O_O

Avatar image for comicman24
#11 Posted by ComicMan24 (147632 posts) - - Show Bio

Y'all and yo. For some reason I don't like these at all.

Avatar image for mercy_
#12 Posted by Mercy_ (94482 posts) - - Show Bio

@ComicMan24 said:

Y'all

@rogue_mar1e said:

Totes

Wow...how much do you guys hate me O_o

Moderator
Avatar image for comicman24
#13 Posted by ComicMan24 (147632 posts) - - Show Bio

@Mercy_: Don't think I have ever seen using that. At least I don't remember it now lol

But anyway, I hate you because of the snow :P

Avatar image for rogue_mar1e
#14 Posted by rogue_mar1e (20180 posts) - - Show Bio

@Mercy_: I don't hate you I just dislike the words lolol :P

Avatar image for inverno
#15 Posted by Inverno (13756 posts) - - Show Bio

Nitpick.

Avatar image for minigunman123
#16 Posted by minigunman123 (3262 posts) - - Show Bio

@BlackReaper said:

@minigunman123 said:

@BlackReaper said:

Faith. I hate everything about it.

Ouch. Why?

Also, I hate the words "wisdom", "intellectual", "wise", "educated", "uneducated", and anything related to those.

Why?

Because in my experience, most internet users misuse those terms and it makes me want to scream.

Faith: Complete trust or confidence in someone or something.

It's irrational. It's also commonly used in religion. Religion = blind faith which is not only irrational, but stupid. I'm not saying religion or religious people are stupid, I'm saying blind faith is.

So wait. If I have faith in my Father to help me or encourage me when times are tough on me, because I know he's a great guy and we love each other, that's irrational?

Avatar image for nickzambuto
#17 Posted by nickzambuto (25801 posts) - - Show Bio

As a Battle Forum poster: cannon fodder.

Oh, what's that? Your guy singlehandedly annihilated two dozen armed super soldiers with his bare hands? Well TOO BAD CAUSE THEY'RE JUST CANNON FODDER.

Avatar image for nickzambuto
#18 Posted by nickzambuto (25801 posts) - - Show Bio

@BlackReaper said:

@minigunman123 said:

@BlackReaper said:

Faith. I hate everything about it.

Ouch. Why?

Also, I hate the words "wisdom", "intellectual", "wise", "educated", "uneducated", and anything related to those.

Why?

Because in my experience, most internet users misuse those terms and it makes me want to scream.

Faith: Complete trust or confidence in someone or something.

It's irrational. It's also commonly used in religion. Religion = blind faith which is not only irrational, but stupid. I'm not saying religion or religious people are stupid, I'm saying blind faith is.

You must not know much about religion.

Avatar image for tg1982
#19 Edited by tg1982 (2832 posts) - - Show Bio

Really just one word that was used all the time on the battle forums, it's banned now so I won't type it all but, r*pe. I had a friend who this happened to and to hear posters say it, and casually throw it around, like it was nothing, really got to me.

And though not a word...YOLO..really people? This is the youth? God help us! LOL.

Avatar image for bruxae
#20 Posted by Bruxae (18147 posts) - - Show Bio

Jobber..

Just.. Stop.

Avatar image for thegoldenone
#21 Posted by TheGoldenOne (38932 posts) - - Show Bio
Moist.
Avatar image for mrdecepticonleader
#22 Posted by mrdecepticonleader (19683 posts) - - Show Bio

@BlackReaper said:

Faith. I hate everything about it.

Agreed and agreed.

@Bruxae said:

Jobber..

Just.. Stop.

Its not the nicest word I admit.

Avatar image for mrdecepticonleader
#23 Posted by mrdecepticonleader (19683 posts) - - Show Bio

Supernatural,the word is just meaningless.

Avatar image for blackreaper
#24 Posted by BlackReaper (601 posts) - - Show Bio

@minigunman123 said:

@BlackReaper said:

@minigunman123 said:

@BlackReaper said:

Faith. I hate everything about it.

Ouch. Why?

Also, I hate the words "wisdom", "intellectual", "wise", "educated", "uneducated", and anything related to those.

Why?

Because in my experience, most internet users misuse those terms and it makes me want to scream.

Faith: Complete trust or confidence in someone or something.

It's irrational. It's also commonly used in religion. Religion = blind faith which is not only irrational, but stupid. I'm not saying religion or religious people are stupid, I'm saying blind faith is.

So wait. If I have faith in my Father to help me or encourage me when times are tough on me, because I know he's a great guy and we love each other, that's irrational?

Yep, sort of. I just don't think people should put absolute trust in someone. But, that's just me.

Avatar image for blackreaper
#25 Posted by BlackReaper (601 posts) - - Show Bio

@nickzambuto said:

@BlackReaper said:

@minigunman123 said:

@BlackReaper said:

Faith. I hate everything about it.

Ouch. Why?

Also, I hate the words "wisdom", "intellectual", "wise", "educated", "uneducated", and anything related to those.

Why?

Because in my experience, most internet users misuse those terms and it makes me want to scream.

Faith: Complete trust or confidence in someone or something.

It's irrational. It's also commonly used in religion. Religion = blind faith which is not only irrational, but stupid. I'm not saying religion or religious people are stupid, I'm saying blind faith is.

You must not know much about religion.

Religions are based around the belief in a deity. People have faith that these deities exist. So much so that they practically dedicate their lives for them. They, of course, have no reason to believe said deity exists. Blind faith. I know religion very well.

Avatar image for minigunman123
#26 Posted by minigunman123 (3262 posts) - - Show Bio

@BlackReaper said:

@nickzambuto said:

@BlackReaper said:

@minigunman123 said:

@BlackReaper said:

Faith. I hate everything about it.

Ouch. Why?

Also, I hate the words "wisdom", "intellectual", "wise", "educated", "uneducated", and anything related to those.

Why?

Because in my experience, most internet users misuse those terms and it makes me want to scream.

Faith: Complete trust or confidence in someone or something.

It's irrational. It's also commonly used in religion. Religion = blind faith which is not only irrational, but stupid. I'm not saying religion or religious people are stupid, I'm saying blind faith is.

You must not know much about religion.

Religions are based around the belief in a deity. People have faith that these deities exist. So much so that they practically dedicate their lives for them. They, of course, have no reason to believe said deity exists. Blind faith. I know religion very well.

Just because you don't have evidence or don't accept their evidence doesn't mean it's not evident to them.

Avatar image for the_lunact_and_manic
#27 Posted by The_Lunact_And_Manic (3296 posts) - - Show Bio

Ornitorrinco.

Call it Platypus instead, damnit.

Avatar image for minigunman123
#28 Posted by minigunman123 (3262 posts) - - Show Bio

@BlackReaper: Of course, you are allowed to have your own opinion, I'm just trying to educate your opinion a little more on the topic. If you don't really feel like talking about this further, we can stop.

Avatar image for rogan2112
#29 Posted by Rogan2112 (600 posts) - - Show Bio

Sorry this is really a phrase, but it drives me nuts: "Well, actually..." When used in the context of "What you just said was stupid and ignorant and I'm about to correct you because I'M sooooo much smarter than you:) "

Avatar image for target_x
#30 Posted by Target_X (381 posts) - - Show Bio

Logic, when used in a debate. -.-

Avatar image for jonny_anonymous
#31 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (45251 posts) - - Show Bio

Beef

I hate that word

Avatar image for blackreaper
#32 Posted by BlackReaper (601 posts) - - Show Bio

@minigunman123 said:

@BlackReaper said:

@nickzambuto said:

@BlackReaper said:

@minigunman123 said:

@BlackReaper said:

Faith. I hate everything about it.

Ouch. Why?

Also, I hate the words "wisdom", "intellectual", "wise", "educated", "uneducated", and anything related to those.

Why?

Because in my experience, most internet users misuse those terms and it makes me want to scream.

Faith: Complete trust or confidence in someone or something.

It's irrational. It's also commonly used in religion. Religion = blind faith which is not only irrational, but stupid. I'm not saying religion or religious people are stupid, I'm saying blind faith is.

You must not know much about religion.

Religions are based around the belief in a deity. People have faith that these deities exist. So much so that they practically dedicate their lives for them. They, of course, have no reason to believe said deity exists. Blind faith. I know religion very well.

Just because you don't have evidence or don't accept their evidence doesn't mean it's not evident to them.

I don't have evidence for what?

Avatar image for comicman24
#33 Posted by ComicMan24 (147632 posts) - - Show Bio

Yo

Although most of the times, it really depends on who is using it.

Avatar image for jonny_anonymous
#34 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (45251 posts) - - Show Bio

@Rogan2112 said:

Sorry this is really a phrase, but it drives me nuts: "Well, actually..." When used in the context of "What you just said was stupid and ignorant and I'm about to correct you because I'M sooooo much smarter than you:) "

But what about if they ARE better than you?

Avatar image for bumpyboo
#35 Posted by BumpyBoo (13377 posts) - - Show Bio

ALL MODERN COMPOUND WORDS. Like guesstimate, staycation, frenemies, bromance...oh my gosh as if people are so damn idle they have to cram everything into one word. Basically all words like that. It isn't clever. It's just lazy.

Moderator
Avatar image for thetimestreamer
#36 Posted by theTimeStreamer (2845 posts) - - Show Bio

bro. the bro must die.

Avatar image for rogan2112
#37 Posted by Rogan2112 (600 posts) - - Show Bio

@Jonny_Anonymous: Oh, well then I just express my feelings of inadequacy and low self esteem by inflicting grievous bodily harm on them until I feel better about myself :) lol

Avatar image for guttridgeb
#38 Posted by guttridgeb (4881 posts) - - Show Bio

Its not really a word but I hate it when people say LOL. I have no problem with it on the internet but when people say it when they could just laugh is ridiculous.

Avatar image for mrdecepticonleader
#39 Posted by mrdecepticonleader (19683 posts) - - Show Bio

@BumpyBoo said:

ALL MODERN COMPOUND WORDS. Like guesstimate, staycation, frenemies, bromance...oh my gosh as if people are so damn idle they have to cram everything into one word. Basically all words like that. It isn't clever. It's just lazy.

So true.They sound incredibly stupid and I have never heard of the first two which I am glad about.

I also hate it when people call the English language American.

Avatar image for thecannon
#40 Posted by TheCannon (20267 posts) - - Show Bio

Dude.

Avatar image for thetimestreamer
#41 Posted by theTimeStreamer (2845 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheCannon: dude no. dude. no. just no.... dude.

Avatar image for thecannon
#42 Posted by TheCannon (20267 posts) - - Show Bio

@theTimeStreamer: I was ready to start cursing. But then I saw your avatar. I like it too much.

Avatar image for cameron83
#43 Posted by cameron83 (8434 posts) - - Show Bio

@BlackReaper said:

@minigunman123 said:

@BlackReaper said:

Faith. I hate everything about it.

Ouch. Why?

Also, I hate the words "wisdom", "intellectual", "wise", "educated", "uneducated", and anything related to those.

Why?

Because in my experience, most internet users misuse those terms and it makes me want to scream.

Faith: Complete trust or confidence in someone or something.

It's irrational. It's also commonly used in religion. Religion = blind faith which is not only irrational, but stupid. I'm not saying religion or religious people are stupid, I'm saying blind faith is.

fair enough

Also I hate "swag" and "yolo"

But those aren't words

Avatar image for jobiwankenobi
#44 Posted by jobiwankenobi (1498 posts) - - Show Bio

@nickzambuto said:

As a Battle Forum poster: cannon fodder.

Oh, what's that? Your guy singlehandedly annihilated two dozen armed super soldiers with his bare hands? Well TOO BAD CAUSE THEY'RE JUST CANNON FODDER.

This.

Avatar image for jonny_anonymous
#45 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (45251 posts) - - Show Bio

@Rogan2112 said:

@Jonny_Anonymous: Oh, well then I just express my feelings of inadequacy and low self esteem by inflicting grievous bodily harm on them until I feel better about myself :) lol

haha good answer

Avatar image for inverno
#46 Posted by Inverno (13756 posts) - - Show Bio

@theTimeStreamer,@TheCannon: I must remember to not use these words around you :P

Avatar image for cameron83
#47 Posted by cameron83 (8434 posts) - - Show Bio

I also agree with minigunman123

and I hate the people who think they're so damn smart just because they can quote something that seems deep.It doesn't really prove a point or prove you right.So stop pretending like your some damn profound jack@ss

Avatar image for big_nasty
#48 Posted by Big_Nasty (413 posts) - - Show Bio

When people say " my bad" instead of "I'm sorry".

Avatar image for yourneighborhoodcomicgeek
#49 Posted by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (21617 posts) - - Show Bio

SWAG

YOLO

FAKE

Avatar image for loki9876
#50 Posted by Loki9876 (3366 posts) - - Show Bio

spork WTF