• 68 results
ShadowKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By ShadowKing

http://www.frontpagemag.com/2013/frank-crimi/afghan-woman-forced-to-marry-her-rapist/

Avatar image for thatguywithheadphones
thatguywithheadphones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What a disgusting culture, I mean wow; they earnestly don't give a sh*t about women, do they?

Cream_God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

magnablue

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

WAT?

DBVSE7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Not surprising..

AlphaQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Holy sh*t. Words simply fail me, that's disgusting and depraved.

SodamYat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

she got raped by her cousins husband....and then SHE went to jail?????????

and then she was forced to marry him just to get out of jail which she was in for almost 3 years??????

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

Nothing that happens, surprises me anymore with people who follow the credo of Islam; nothing at all.

BumpyBoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 20

#9 BumpyBoo  Moderator

@dbvse7 said:

Not surprising..

*nods* Unfortunately so.

Avatar image for deactivated-613e82c4b95f9
deactivated-613e82c4b95f9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 201

@bumpyboo said:

@dbvse7 said:

Not surprising..

*nods* Unfortunately so.

You guys are going to have to explain this one to me because I'm 3 seconds away from having a heart attack.

BumpyBoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 BumpyBoo  Moderator

@theacidskull: Just saying I'm not surprised by it. Horrified and disgusted...but sadly, not surprised :/

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bumpyboo said:

@theacidskull: Just saying I'm not surprised by it. Horrified and disgusted...but sadly, not surprised :/

What's what I was wondering about. HOW could this possibly not be surprising? Does this type of thing happen often?

BumpyBoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 BumpyBoo  Moderator

@bumpyboo said:

What's what I was wondering about. HOW could this possibly not be surprising? Does this type of thing happen often?

Ah right, I see what you're asking now. Yeah, it's something I've heard of pretty often. Probably that's the saddest part in all this. It's nowhere near a one off.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Back to the matter at hand, the rapist should be dragged through the streets with his intrails, and whoever approved of this needs to be kicked in the nuggets with a steel boot. Repeatedly.

Absolutely disgusting.

Emperorb777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sh!t happens.

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theacidskull said:

@bumpyboo said:

...you must be new to the Islamic law. I could fill this page up with what is wrong with the radical extremist of that religion.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bumpyboo said:

@theacidskull said:

@bumpyboo said:

Ah right, I see what you're asking now. Yeah, it's something I've heard of pretty often. Probably that's the saddest part in all this. It's nowhere near a one off.

Honestly, the guy who approved is just as bad as the rapist. Both of them should beaten to a pulp and worse.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theacidskull said:

@bumpyboo said:

...you must be new to the Islamic law. I could fill this page up with what is wrong with the radical extremist of that religion.

Yes, I must be, because such a thing to be f*cking common came off as a f*cking shock.

Straight-Fire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

Meh. Not surprised.

ReVamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theacidskull: I've heard so many different variations of this, it disturbing.

I'd even say the fact you haven't, is honestly much more surprising than if you had. And the fact this is state of matters, is repugnant.

Artyom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Happens more often than you realize.

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Pharoh_Atem

@theacidskullsaid:

Yes, I must be, because such a thing to be f*cking common came off as a f*cking shock.

Believe it. Women in general are seen as second class citizens in regards to those who follows the credo of the Islamic Law. A good chunk of the females can't even write or read, and generally live to, more or less, to a serve man. If a husband or father finds something his daughter or wife did sullied the families name and brought "dishonor" to the family - he is welcome to do as he please with her via punishment, and the courts will do nothing a good amount of the time as long as what he did is justifiable in their eyes.

I'm not making this sh!t up.

Avatar image for thatguywithheadphones
thatguywithheadphones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bumpyboo said:

@theacidskull said:

@bumpyboo said:

Honestly, the guy who approved is just as bad as the rapist. Both of them should beaten to a pulp and worse.

The truly f**ked up part is that it was her family, her f**king family, that pressured her to marry him.

w0nd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By w0nd

@theacidskull said:

@dccomicsrule2011 said:

@theacidskull said:

@bumpyboo said:

in no way are you wrong, but it's not a shock at all.I gave up on them a LONG time ago. It sucks for the people there who don't actually want to be, like that poor woman, but I think they should be left to their own devices. Left alone, not contacted, let them do their own thing. A quarantine zone.

maybe one day they will become sterile, or are only able to produce men, seems fitting, they would be happier that way Im sure....

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theacidskull said:

@bumpyboo said:

@theacidskull said:

@bumpyboo said:

The truly f**ked up part is that it was her family, her f**king family, that pressured her to marry him.

It's pathetically disgusting.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By 98115

well that is one sick & awful story for the day

Avatar image for deactivated-5e3b7f04aeb74
deactivated-5e3b7f04aeb74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Date of article: February 7, 2013. Location: Afghanistan.

Anyone seen Borat?

Delphic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 47

User Lists: 18

@bumpyboo said:

@dbvse7 said:

Not surprising..

*nods* Unfortunately so.

Considering the location where all this took place, I must also unfortunately agree.

SunDeep

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By SunDeep

@delphic said:

@bumpyboo said:

@dbvse7 said:

Not surprising..

*nods* Unfortunately so.

Considering the location where all this took place, I must also unfortunately agree.

You think Afghanistan's bad- you should check out the crap which goes on in Yemen.

http://www.middle-east-online.com/english/?id=61283

http://gulfnews.com/news/gulf/yemen/outrage-after-man-tortures-and-murders-10-year-old-daughter-1.1434154

Avatar image for deactivated-5cecb3b554104
deactivated-5cecb3b554104

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

The real tragedy is that he will probably wake up every morning with his genitals intact.

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 rogueshadow  Moderator

This has really depressed me actually, almost as much as the Becky Watts case. These stories fill me with the inexorable need to beat the f*ck out of the vicious c*nts.

They should just cut his dick off and leave him alive as a vagrant with a tattoo to mark his shame on his forehead, instead he gets... what, she goes to prison and then he marries her... what? What is this sh*t? How are we letting this sh*t happen.

This filth needs to end.

Mortein

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The really sad thing is that most people involved in this are potentially good people. The only reason why most of them acted in such a way is because they truly believe that this was the best thing to do. And they believed this way because they think this is what ultimate infallible source of morality a.k.a. Allah instructed them to believe, and when infallible source of morality tells you something is moral, there's not argument or reasoning you could use to prove it otherwise.

Rubear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Rubear

Filthy savages... And to think that they were civilised before mujahids took power.

SunDeep

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mortein said:

The really sad thing is that most people involved in this are potentially good people. The only reason why most of them acted in such a way is because they truly believe that this was the best thing to do. And they believed this way because they think this is what ultimate infallible source of morality a.k.a. self-serving Islamic-extremist Mullahs instructed them to believe, and when infallible source of morality tells you something is moral, there's not argument or reasoning you could use to prove it otherwise.

Corrected that for you.

Mortein

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Mortein

@sundeep said:

@mortein said:

The really sad thing is that most people involved in this are potentially good people. The only reason why most of them acted in such a way is because they truly believe that this was the best thing to do. And they believed this way because they think this is what ultimate infallible source of morality a.k.a. self-serving Islamic-extremist Mullahs instructed them to believe, and when infallible source of morality tells you something is moral, there's not argument or reasoning you could use to prove it otherwise.

Corrected that for you.

There was no need for correction. I never said Allah instructed them to believe this way, I said they think Allah instructed them to believe this way.

SunDeep

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mortein said:

@sundeep said:

@mortein said:

Corrected that for you.

There was no need for correction. I never said Allah instructed them to believe this way, I said they think Allah instructed them to believe this way.

Not so much. The local self-designated representatives of Allah instruct them to believe this (or to turn a blind eye, or be killed for failing to do one or the other). And coincidentally, in cases such as these, the Mullahs and their own immediate relatives are virtually always the guilty parties who are going around and doing the raping themselves.

legacy6364

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Welcome to the world.

Jonez_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Jonez_

Very sad article.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This Is A Mean Ole World To Live In... You Got To Stay Here... UNTIL YOU DIE.......

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 14

#41  Edited By frozen  Moderator

What else do you expect from Islam? It's a barbaric and evil religion.

SC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

#43  Edited By SC  Moderator

So disgusting… those disgusting Muslim Middle Easterners, backwards, ignorant savages, they should be molested with giant metal spikes, then forced to marry the giant metal spikes before dragged through the streets so they people can kick their heads in. How backwards and ignorant are they over there? To be guilty of such inhumane and savage treatment of others? I hope a shark bites their balls off, its a pity they have genitals. Then again its great that they do, so we can cut them off, with rusty scissors to show how barbaric and pathetic they are…

Makes me so angry, almost makes me want to get together with like minded people, form a society, country, create extreme laws and rules that are the result of how I feel, my strong emotions, my sense of justice based on said emotions, have some ultimate type of authority to back me, like God, God approves of my sense of justice, why wouldn't he, my anger is righteous… and then whenever any of these sinful, savage, immoral types step out of line, I'll be there to imprison them before they can commit more atrocities.

Emperorb777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Emperorb777
@sc said:

So disgusting… those disgusting Muslim Middle Easterners, backwards, ignorant savages, they should be molested with giant metal spikes, then forced to marry the giant metal spikes before dragged through the streets so they people can kick their heads in. How backwards and ignorant are they over there? To be guilty of such inhumane and savage treatment of others? I hope a shark bites their balls off, its a pity they have genitals. Then again its great that they do, so we can cut them off, with rusty scissors to show how barbaric and pathetic they are…

Makes me so angry, almost makes me want to get together with like minded people, form a society, country, create extreme laws and rules that are the result of how I feel, my strong emotions, my sense of justice based on said emotions, have some ultimate type of authority to back me, like God, God approves of my sense of justice, why wouldn't he, my anger is righteous… and then whenever any of these sinful, savage, immoral types step out of line, I'll be there to imprison them before they can commit more atrocities.

Lol, the last paragraph was what I was thinking while reading some of the comments.

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The website doesn't seem legit.

Avatar image for captain_batman_ftw
captain_batman_FTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I really like how some people in this thread blames Islam for this.

This is really sad, though.

dngn4774

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 22

Helicoprion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

wrong

Avatar image for deactivated-097092725
deactivated-097092725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Erm, this happens all the time? This isn't really news, in the sense that it's a new "thing".

Straight-Fire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#50  Edited By Straight-Fire

@ms-lola said:

Erm, this happens all the time? This isn't really news, in the sense that it's a new "thing".

Couldn't have said it better.