Wladimir Klitschko

Kesho_Ronin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By Kesho_Ronin

Who is going to be next opponent for Wladimir?

No Caption Provided

Is it going to be Alexander Povetkin?

No Caption Provided

or Tyson Fury?

No Caption Provided

or Denis Boytso?

No Caption Provided
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By King_Saturn
Seriously, Does It Matter ? I mean the Heavyweight Division in Boxing will gain No Momentum if any of these guys was to even Upset the Klitschko Brothers. 
PowerHerc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#3  Edited By PowerHerc

None of these guys will beat Wlad. The most intriguing match for him would be his brother, Vitali, but they say they won't fight each other.

So, as far as I can tell, this division, like much of boxing, will remain lackluster.

Kesho_Ronin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Kesho_Ronin

@King Saturn: I don't know.i think wladimir vs alexander would be a great fight.but i would like to se chisora vs wladimir

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By King_Saturn
@Kesho_Ronin said:

@King Saturn: I don't know.i think wladimir vs alexander would be a great fight.but i would like to se chisora vs wladimir

Pro Boxing is damn near dead because of the Rising Popularity of MMA... and I don't think Pro Boxing will strike a nerve in popularity if an Obscure Fighter from a Foreign Country defeats a Champion from a European Country that's held those titles for years and barely anyone cares now because the HQ division in Boxing has been depleted for years now. 
Kesho_Ronin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Kesho_Ronin

@King Saturn said:

@Kesho_Ronin said:

Pro Boxing is damn near dead because of the Rising Popularity of MMA... and I don't think Pro Boxing will strike a nerve in popularity if an Obscure Fighter from a Foreign Country defeats a Champion from a European Country that's held those titles for years and barely anyone cares now because the HQ division in Boxing has been depleted for years now.

i agree that mma has become the most popular combat sport in the world.but in europe we still like pro boxing.i know klitschko matches can be boring.but as mike tyson said there doing the exact same thing that he was doing,knocking out boxers,except they are bigger.

Vitali stated in one of his interviews that if he was younger he would participate in mma.

Kesho_Ronin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Kesho_Ronin

@Glitch_Spawn said:

Heavy weight boxing won't be exciting at all until these guys retire. No one can beat them but it's purely because of their size. They aren't exciting to watch...

Wlads (1.98 m (6 ft 6 in)) last two matches were against Tony Thompson (6 ft 5 in (1.96 m)) and Mariusz Wach (6 ft 7.5 in (2.02 m)) so i don't think it's their size,it has more to do with experience