Wikileaks, Leaked emails of the DNC.

Thekillerklok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Thekillerklok

Didn't see a topic already so I thought I would make one.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/07/22/politics/dnc-wikileaks-emails/

http://observer.com/2016/07/wikileaks-proves-primary-was-rigged-dnc-undermined-democracy/

http://www.cnbc.com/2016/07/23/wikileaks-hits-dnc-ahead-of-convention-competes-with-kaine-vp-nomination.html

Someone got caught with there pants down Good ol USA Democracy in action.

New Emails here https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nothing to see here folks.

Just Hillary being crooked.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e3b7f04aeb74
deactivated-5e3b7f04aeb74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yeah I was going make a thread on this, but I got lazy. I probably would've put up walls of text, but you made it simple. Noice job. Anyway, this is despicable, inexcusable and unacceptable. So much for being the "Democratic" party lmao. Thank God for Wikileaks and people like Julian Assange. He must really be rustling jimmies right now. Debbie Wasserman Schultz and the DNC are all corrupt along with Hillary.

Twitter has tried censoring this. It looks like Twitter like Facebook, only want you to see what they want you to see:

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/jul/23/twitter-users-erupt-dncleaks-disappears-from-trend/

"Hi guys, I just got the below fundraising email and was wondering if it reflects a new agreement between the DNC and the Clinton campaign, an acknowledgement that she will almost certainly be the Democratic nominee, etc. Are you at all concerned that Sanders supporters will see this as the DNC choosing a winner before the voters have decided? Thanks, Jen"

https://wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/7147

The above email was made over a year ago. Poor Bernie never had a chance. Bernie better take back his endorsement, if he has any dignity or balls.

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@silkyballfro94:

He's supposed to speak at the DNC in support of Hillary.

If he has any balls he'll drop out.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mysticmedivh: Yes, exactly. Here's a video of someone on foxnews asking a Democratic congressman from Michigan about the emails lol:

https://mobile.twitter.com/VinnyFacchino/status/756651466144841729

Money Laundering from the Clinton Campaign:

https://wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/6230

"This is a silly story. He isn't going to be president."-Someone from the DNC.

https://wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/9999

The DNC posting on craigslist and posing as the Trump Campaign going in for some sabotage: https://wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/12803

Here's a collection of interesting emails from the leak: https://www.reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/4u367e/wikileaks_release_19252_from_the_dnc_start/d5mflj8

Avatar image for beaconofstrength
BeaconofStrength

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Oh god, the DNC just killed itself by referring to gays as packages.

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oh god, the DNC just killed itself by referring to gays as packages.

They also said Latinos were "commodities".

dernman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

Wonder when the excuses are coming? Before or after the finger pointing about the Reps being bad.

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By mysticmedivh

@dernman:

The excuse at the moment is something along the lines of it was Russian hackers who leaked this to Wikileaks, and that it was actually Putin/Russian government trying to get Clinton to use, so they made up some stuff.

Something along those lines.

It's pathetic.

Cream_God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

imb4 damage control

Avatar image for fallschirmjager
Fallschirmjager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 16

Yet another reason to note vote. Both candidates are possibly the worst in US history

cameron83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

*insert popcorn eating gif*

Avatar image for jonny_anonymous
Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 32

The sad thing is it doesn't matter how crooked politicians are beacuse people will vote for them anyway.

cameron83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By cameron83

Part of me finds this hilarious for some reason. Another part of me isn't really surprised.

The sad thing is it doesn't matter how crooked politicians are beacuse people will vote for them anyway.

^

cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dernman said:

Wonder when the excuses are coming? Before or after the finger pointing about the Reps being bad.

They will just try to ignore it and talk about Trump. That has been pretty much the platform for every political candidate in this whole election cycle.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

https://www.yahoo.com/news/bernie-dnc-email-debbie-wasserman-000000534.html

It looks like Debbie Wasserman Schultz will no longer serve as chair for this convention. In other words she will not be speaking or appearing at the DNC in Philadelphia, and has not resigned. Bernie basically says he knew it all along that they were against him and calls for her resignation. But that he will still support Hillary and speak at the DNC on Monday lmao. What a big fat phony. Also, Hillary and her campaign are blaming the Russians for the leak.

Spambot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Spambot

Luckily the dnc has the mainstream media fully in its corner due to them having been completely pro Hillary from the beginning and basically bashing Trump non stop for the last year. So they aren't really treating the wikileaks like something real serious other than reporting on the fall out from them. You won't see them raising any real pertinent questions relating to how the dnc favored Hillary all along and possibly rigged certain primaries(which has been being well documented outside the msm for the last 6 months).

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The DNC trying to expose and/or capitalize on Bernie's religious beliefs: https://wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/11508

"Bernie narrative": https://wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/11056

Avatar image for the_man_with_questions
The_Man_With_Questions

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

RIP.

removekebab

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nice.

Cream_God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sophia89 said:
@silkyballfro94 said:

https://www.yahoo.com/news/bernie-dnc-email-debbie-wasserman-000000534.html

It looks like Debbie Wasserman Schultz will no longer serve as chair for this convention. In other words she will not be speaking or appearing at the DNC in Philadelphia, and has not resigned. Bernie basically says he knew it all along that they were against him and calls for her resignation. But that he will still support Hillary and speak at the DNC on Monday lmao. What a big fat phony. Also, Hillary and her campaign are blaming the Russians for the leak.

I hope his supporters don't fall for his BS. Obviously he sold them out.

What a C word

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

They sabotaged him.

BeaconofStrength

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

And Hillary just got caught promising a Rothschild a position through her personal E-mail. It's over for her.

Cream_God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

And Hillary just got caught promising a Rothschild a position through her personal E-mail. It's over for her.

Its never ogre

TheExile285

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

User Lists: 4

Yet another reason to note vote. Both candidates are possibly the worst in US history

Sad yet true. Not really sure I'm supposed to do with candidates this bad.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Holy shit...

Please tell me you have this bookmarked. I want to read it.

cameron83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@beaconofstrength said:

Holy shit...

Rothschild?

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@static_shock said:
@beaconofstrength said:

Holy shit...

Rothschild?

The Rothschilds are like the ultimate boogiemen of all conspiracy theories. The bad guys who control the strings of all other bad guys. Everything from Illuminati to controlling all the world banks and the new world order, apparently they have something to do with it. Not that I believe in the mumbo jumbo, but that's what they're famous for on the internet. They're a very wealthy Jewish family though.

As for Static, here ya go:

https://wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/1570

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By mysticmedivh

@cameron83:

This video ought to help you out as to understanding their infammy. Though there's many others on YouTube.

Loading Video...
Loading Video...

cameron83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

willpayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

People are always so quick to jump to the conspiracy theories. If we're going to do that, lets do it!

CNN just posted an article with information that suggests that Russia might be helping the Trump campaign by having their hackers release all these emails:

http://www.cnn.com/2016/07/24/politics/robby-mook-russia-dnc-emails-trump/index.html

Would not be too surprising considering how much Trump seems to admire Putin, saying "I think that I would at the same time get along very well with him", and how much Putin admires Trump, having said "He is a bright and talented person without any doubt".

Trump and Putin seem to be best buddies, not surprising since Trump keeps saying how he wouldnt back NATO allies if they were attacked. Trump in the White Houlse would be Putin's dream come true.

BeaconofStrength

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By BeaconofStrength

@willpayton: Except Wikileaks denied any workings with Russia, and even if it were Russian and Trump influence, doesn't change anything about the severity of the DNC and Clinton e-mails. But, there's no real proof of Trump or Russian foul play.

willpayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@willpayton: Except Wikileaks denied any workings with Russia, and even if it were Russian and Trump influence, doesn't change anything about the severity of the DNC and Clinton e-mails. But, there's no real proof of Trump or Russian foul play.

I'm not saying there's any proof. Just saying that if people want to start talking about nutty conspiracy theories they get from YouTube videos...

BeaconofStrength

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@beaconofstrength said:

I'm not saying there's any proof. Just saying that if people want to start talking about nutty conspiracy theories they get from YouTube videos...

Except Hillary promising a Rothschild a position isn't a conspiracy theory. She promised them a position in her emails. Mystic only brought up the conspiracy videos, because the Rothschild have a very messed up history on how they got to power.

willpayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@willpayton said:
@beaconofstrength said:

Except Hillary promising a Rothschild a position isn't a conspiracy theory. She promised them a position in her emails. Mystic only brought up the conspiracy videos, because the Rothschild have a very messed up history on how they got to power.

And where's the evidence for this? I read the link he posted and it has nothing of the sort, just some other unrelated emails.

Also, where's the evidence of anything illegal or immoral? Promising positions is perfectly legal, and happens all the time. It's only illegal if that position is promised in exchange for money or other types of support such as endorsements.

BTW if we're talking about allegations of illegal promises of positions, how about Trump illegally promising Ben Carson a position (possibly in the Cabinet) in exchange for Carson endorsing Trump?

http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/carson-trump-administration/2016/03/14/id/719044/

http://www.redstate.com/absentee/2016/03/14/ben-carson-trump-promised-place-administration/

http://www.politicususa.com/2016/04/01/trump-facing-criminal-investigation-illegal-job-offer-ben-carson.html

I dont remember anyone here even noticing this, much less saying "it's over for him".

BeaconofStrength

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@willpayton:

And where's the evidence for this? I read the link he posted and it has nothing of the sort, just some other unrelated emails.

Ctrl F + "Rothschild". You'll see the email from there. Rothschild have a less than fabulous history, and there's a bunch of other shady e-mails regarding Hillary and the DNC. I just thought the Rothschild one was the most interesting.

BTW if we're talking about allegations of illegal promises of positions, how about Trump illegally promising Ben Carson a position (possibly in the Cabinet) in exchange for Carson endorsing Trump?

This is about Hillary & the DNC's leaked e-mails and findings, not Trump. Take it to the Trump thread, if you want to talk about him. Don't derail this thread.

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@willpayton:

If you're referring to me bringing up the Rothschild conspiracy and videos, someone was wondering who the Rothschilds were. I just explained why their name is infamous, while at the same time personally expressing that it's all mumbo jumbo, or to put it simply, BS.

With that said, Wikileaks has released over 650,000 documents/emails on the Russian government and various affiliates (individuals, corporations, etc.), so I don't see why the Russians would be keen on helping them.

willpayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By willpayton

@beaconofstrength said:

@willpayton:

Ctrl F + "Rothschild". You'll see the email from there. Rothschild have a less than fabulous history, and there's a bunch of other shady e-mails regarding Hillary and the DNC. I just thought the Rothschild one was the most interesting.

Yes I saw there's an email, but where does it say that Hillary is promising someone a job in exchange for something? I dont see that.

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Trump and Putin seem to be best buddies, not surprising since Trump keeps saying how he wouldnt back NATO allies if they were attacked. Trump in the White Houlse would be Putin's dream come true.

He never said that.

He just said that they need to meet the commitments of NATO (such as spending a minimum of 2% of your GDP on your military) or something along the lines of paying the US if they wanted to be protected.

Basically, if they're part of NATO, Trump expects that all other countries do their part of the bargain as well, otherwise he won't defend them, I believe.

willpayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@willpayton:

If you're referring to me bringing up the Rothschild conspiracy and videos, someone was wondering who the Rothschilds were. I just explained why their name is infamous, while at the same time personally expressing that it's all mumbo jumbo, or to put it simply, BS.

With that said, Wikileaks has released over 650,000 documents/emails on the Russian government and various affiliates (individuals, corporations, etc.), so I don't see why the Russians would be keen on helping them.

Ok, it wasnt clear to me that you thought the conspiracy stuff was untrue. I see from re-reading your post that you were not endorsing them. But, keep in mind that we're on CV, and as soon as someone posts some nutty videos... 10 others will automatically believe it and start ranting about it.

As far as wikileaks... and I'm not saying that the Russian connection is true... but just because Wikileaks has released anti-Russian stuff in the past doesnt mean that Putin wouldnt use them to release stuff that helps him. Wikileaks is just a tool. And if the information is correct that the email hacks came from Russian hackers, then it's not unreasonable to think that Putin did it on purpose. The timing cant be a coincidence, and there's zero doubt that Putin would love Trump to get elected.

In any case, I still havent seen much from those emails that's so bad for Hillary. For the Democratic Party leadership, sure, and I'm sure Sanders and his supporters will get pissed at the DNC leadership. But unless there's any evidence that Hillary did anything wrong here, what exactly will this do to her? I dont see it.

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By mysticmedivh

@willpayton:

What this will do to Hillary is that Trump will have even more ammunition to fire when he says the system is rigged and that he's an outsider.

Whether you agree with this or not isn't the point. However, it'll benefit Trump, which isn't a good thing for Clinton.

willpayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By willpayton

@mysticmedivh said:
@willpayton said:

He never said that.

He just said that they need to meet the commitments of NATO (such as spending a minimum of 2% of your GDP on your military) or something along the lines of paying the US if they wanted to be protected.

Basically, if they're part of NATO, Trump expects that all other countries do their part of the bargain as well, otherwise he won't defend them, I believe.

Not defending a NATO ally is against the NATO treaty, whether Trump thinks they're paying their share or not. What Trump did was to basically say that he was willing to disregard the treaty and not defend an ally if it was attacked. This is exactly the kind of thing that Putin loves to hear. He's probably looking around to see what countries he thinks he can get away with invading if Trump gets into office.

The one thing that holds NATO together and gives it strength is the fact that an attack on one is an attack on all. There are countries that for one reason or another might not be able to fulfill their financial or other obligations, and that's something that a President can look to address. But saying that you are willing to ignore the treaty because some country didnt pay enough money is ignorant, irresponsible, and dangerous in the extreme.

I keep trying to point this out... Trump has zero experience in government, foreign relations, or national defense. His ignorance and egotistical childishness is dangerous. And this is not just my opinion, this is what the former Supreme Allied Commander of NATO tweeted:

"Trump on NATO: deeply dangerous will dismay our closest Allies but great cheer in Kremlin: I can hear Vladimir Putin chortling from here."

http://www.defensenews.com/story/defense-news/2016/07/21/world-reacts-trumps-apparent-conditional-support-nato-allies/87386836/

willpayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@willpayton:

What this will do to Hillary is that Trump will have even more ammunition to fire when he says the system is rigged and that he's an outsider.

Whether you agree with this or not isn't the point. However, it'll benefit Trump, which isn't a good thing for Clinton.

I agree. But I also think this will blow over. This is the kind of stuff that comes and goes during an election. It's mostly bad for the DNC and the chairwoman... which I'm glad to see will resign. The DNC would have been better off getting rid of her a long time ago, but politics is politics.

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@willpayton:

Yeah, I don't think it would be too wise not to defend a country that's supposed to be an ally, but Trump says a lot of things, if y'know what I mean.

Just because he said so doesn't mean the world is going to turn upside down the moment he becomes president. Point being is that he'll say a lot of things to get elected, but chances are what he'll actually do'll be a different story. As the media has often said, he'd behave more "presidential".

willpayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@willpayton:

Yeah, I don't think it would be too wise not to defend a country that's supposed to be an ally, but Trump says a lot of things, if y'know what I mean.

Just because he said so doesn't mean the world is going to turn upside down the moment he becomes president. Point being is that he'll say a lot of things to get elected, but chances are what he'll actually do'll be a different story. As the media has often said, he'd behave more "presidential".

I dont think he will. Trump is Trump, and even now being the Republican candidate... he still acts and talks with no regard for what he's saying.

But aside from his impetuousness, he really has no idea what he's doing. Remember, a President has to conduct negotiations and diplomacy with foreign leaders. He'd have to decide when to use the military, or when not to use it. He cant be insulting foreign leaders on twitter or going off half-cocked. When he said what he said about NATO, people across the world started worrying. Words from a President, or even a candidate, have a lot of impact.

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mysticmedivh said:

@willpayton:

I agree. But I also think this will blow over. This is the kind of stuff that comes and goes during an election. It's mostly bad for the DNC and the chairwoman... which I'm glad to see will resign. The DNC would have been better off getting rid of her a long time ago, but politics is politics.

There's also the problem of Bernie supporters. Some I presume will vote for Hillary nonetheless, but from what I've been seeing, a lot of them are downright infuriated and feel betrayed, and I get the feeling they don't have short attention spans such that they'll forget or forgive this whole incident next week.

A significant portion of them are either

• Not going to vote
  • Supporting third party candidates

And some are even going to support Trump.

That isn't good for Hillary. You yourself said that you expect this election to be disturbingly close.