Avatar image for robocopslayert800
RobocopSlayerT800

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@ShadowSilver said:

There is no Satan so what is this evil in the world? Why does it breathe and flourish in the world?

You can't prove their is a Satan and with all the evil in this world, I believe Satan exist. He sins, hes the reason we all sin, hes god of this world. Once Adam and Eve ate from the Tree of Knowledge, thats when this world became evil.

Vortex13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#52  Edited By Vortex13

I always found it interesting that seeking knowledge was demonized in the bible.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By King_Saturn
@RobocopSlayerT800 said:

@ShadowSilver said:

There is no Satan so what is this evil in the world? Why does it breathe and flourish in the world?

You can't prove their is a Satan and with all the evil in this world, I believe Satan exist. He sins, hes the reason we all sin, hes god of this world. Once Adam and Eve ate from the Tree of Knowledge, thats when this world became evil.

does it make sense, that because two humans ate from a tree some 6,000 - 10,000 years ago because a talking snake with legs told them it was okay that this lead to "the world" becoming evil ? 
RobocopSlayerT800

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@King Saturn said:

@RobocopSlayerT800 said:

@ShadowSilver said:

does it make sense, that because two humans ate from a tree some 6,000 - 10,000 years ago because a talking snake with legs told them it was okay that this lead to "the world" becoming evil ?

Back then the world was so perfect that people and animals were able to communicate.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By King_Saturn
@RobocopSlayerT800 said:

@King Saturn said:

@RobocopSlayerT800 said:

@ShadowSilver said:

Back then the world was so perfect that people and animals were able to communicate.

if the world was perfect and everything was good... then how is it that the serpent was able to speak deception to Adam and Eve ? 
RobocopSlayerT800

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@King Saturn said:

@RobocopSlayerT800 said:

@King Saturn said:

@RobocopSlayerT800 said:

@ShadowSilver said:

if the world was perfect and everything was good... then how is it that the serpent was able to speak deception to Adam and Eve ?

Lucifer was cased out of heaven and him and 1/3 of the Angels in heaven came down here with him. He's been here since Dinosaurs ( I'm assuming ) and before mankind was made.

God told Adam and Eve, they were free to eat from any tree except for the tree of knowledge and Lucifer took over a snakes body and spoke to eve and told her that they would be as smart as God if they ate from that tree, so Eve decided they wanted to be like God so she ate it and then talked Adam into it.

ShadowSilver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By ShadowSilver
@RobocopSlayerT800 said:

@ShadowSilver said:

You can't prove that there is a Satan. He is only a fictional being just like Zeus and Hera. 
RobocopSlayerT800

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ShadowSilver said:

@RobocopSlayerT800 said:

@ShadowSilver said:

You can't prove that there is a Satan. He is only a fictional being just like Zeus and Hera.

All the Evil in this world is all the proof I need to be convinced their is a Satan. You can't prove either that he doesnt exist. You chose not to believe hes real which I can understand why.

Do I believe in Satan? NO, I DO NOT.......Do I believe he exist? YES.... Their is Good and Evil in this world which is evidence for me that their is a God and a Devil.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By King_Saturn
@RobocopSlayerT800 said:

@King Saturn said:

@RobocopSlayerT800 said:

@King Saturn said:

@RobocopSlayerT800 said:

@ShadowSilver said:

Lucifer was cased out of heaven and him and 1/3 of the Angels in heaven came down here with him. He's been here since Dinosaurs ( I'm assuming ) and before mankind was made.

God told Adam and Eve, they were free to eat from any tree except for the tree of knowledge and Lucifer took over a snakes body and spoke to eve and told her that they would be as smart as God if they ate from that tree, so Eve decided they wanted to be like God so she ate it and then talked Adam into it.

There is no Biblical Evidence that Lucifer actually took over the Serpent's body... that's just a theological position that Western Christians hold to based on a passage in Revelation that is loosely based on Satan being called an "Old Serpent"... but if you read the passage in Genesis carefully you will see that GOD punishes The Serpent for it's Deception not Satan. Therefore, it is clear that the Serpent was the one at fault and not Satan.
RobocopSlayerT800

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@King Saturn said:

@RobocopSlayerT800 said:

@King Saturn said:

@RobocopSlayerT800 said:

@King Saturn said:

@RobocopSlayerT800 said:

@ShadowSilver said:

There is no Biblical Evidence that Lucifer actually took over the Serpent's body... that's just a theological position that Western Christians hold to based on a passage in Revelation that is loosely based on Satan being called an "Old Serpent"... but if you read the passage in Genesis carefully you will see that GOD punishes The Serpent for it's Deception not Satan. Therefore, it is clear that the Serpent was the one at fault and not Satan.

Yes because the Serpent listen to Satan. Satans already gonna get whats coming to him in th future. God allowed Satan to speak to Eve because he wanted to see if they would eat from that tree.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By King_Saturn
@RobocopSlayerT800 said:

@King Saturn said:

@RobocopSlayerT800 said:

@King Saturn said:

@RobocopSlayerT800 said:

@King Saturn said:

@RobocopSlayerT800 said:

@ShadowSilver said:

Yes because the Serpent listen to Satan. Satans already gonna get whats coming to him in th future. God allowed Satan to speak to Eve because he wanted to see if they would eat from that tree.

there is nothing to suggest that the Serpent listen to anyone...  
Genesis 3:1 "Now the serpent was more subtle ( crafty ) than any beast of the field which the Lord GOD had made. He said to the woman, Did GOD really say, You are not to eat from any tree of the Garden"  
no where in this passage or anywhere else in Genesis is there something to suggest that Satan was possessing the Serpent... as a matter of fact the passage clearly says that the Serpent itself was crafty and deceptive moreso than any other beast GOD had made. This is clear indication that the Snake itself was doing this work.  
You should read through Genesis again, there is a lot of stuff you are missing.
RobocopSlayerT800

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@King Saturn said:

@RobocopSlayerT800 said:

@King Saturn said:

@RobocopSlayerT800 said:

@King Saturn said:

@RobocopSlayerT800 said:

@King Saturn said:

@RobocopSlayerT800 said:

@ShadowSilver said:

Genesis 3:1 "Now the serpent was more subtle ( crafty ) than any beast of the field which the Lord GOD had made. He said to the woman, Did GOD really say, You are not to eat from any tree of the Garden"
no where in this passage or anywhere else in Genesis is there something to suggest that Satan was possessing the Serpent... as a matter of fact the passage clearly says that the Serpent itself was crafty and deceptive moreso than any other beast GOD had made. This is clear indication that the Snake itself was doing this work.

I thougt the Serpent was the snake? Unless I got the word defined differently...... Well even if Satan didnt take over a snakes body, he could of shapeshifted into one i'm sure. I am assuming you've read this in another Bible, but no A Snake did not do that work for him. LOL sorry, but in my bible it does not say that, No in the King James version it doesnt.

Keep in mind, that people are trying to add to the bible and i've seen Bibles with edited and re edited stuff.

Just like theirs a story that Adam had a wife before Eve and her name was Lilith..... That story = Garbage. Stay away from it.

Avatar image for stmichalofwilson
StMichalofWilson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 107

#63  Edited By StMichalofWilson

To me, there some cosmic balance to this. As long there is order there is chaos. As long as there is good there will always be evil. A vicious cycle that will continue forever.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By King_Saturn
@RobocopSlayerT800 said:

@King Saturn said:

@RobocopSlayerT800 said:

@King Saturn said:

@RobocopSlayerT800 said:

@King Saturn said:

@RobocopSlayerT800 said:

@King Saturn said:

@RobocopSlayerT800 said:

@ShadowSilver said:

I thougt the Serpent was the snake? Unless I got the word defined differently...... Well even if Satan didnt take over a snakes body, he could of shapeshifted into one i'm sure. I am assuming you've read this in another Bible, but no A Snake did not do that work for him. LOL sorry, but in my bible it does not say that, No in the King James version it doesnt.

Keep in mind, that people are trying to add to the bible and i've seen Bibles with edited and re edited stuff.

Just like theirs a story that Adam had a wife before Eve and her name was Lilith..... That story = Garbage. Stay away from it.

Yes the Serpent is the Snake... same thing. 
The Problem here is this. In Genesis 1:31 we see these words "And GOD saw all that he had made and it was Very Good" 
But how can this be considering GOD made the Serpent which in turn led to the deception that would cause the Fall of Adam and Eve ? I mean the Serpent that GOD made could not have been a good thing considering it had a deceptive nature and apparently GOD knew it did based on what is written in Genesis 3:1
RobocopSlayerT800

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@King Saturn said:

@RobocopSlayerT800 said:

@King Saturn said:

@RobocopSlayerT800 said:

@King Saturn said:

@RobocopSlayerT800 said:

@King Saturn said:

@RobocopSlayerT800 said:

@King Saturn said:

@RobocopSlayerT800 said:

@ShadowSilver said:

The Problem here is this. In Genesis 1:31 we see these words "And GOD saw all that he had made and it was Very Good"
But how can this be considering GOD made the Serpent which in turn led to the deception that would cause the Fall of Adam and Eve ? I mean the Serpent that GOD made could not have been a good thing considering it had a deceptive nature and apparently GOD knew it did based on what is written in Genesis 3:1

Well, I've always wondered too why God created Satan, if he knew Satan would turn on him one day and decieve more people than saved one, but thats none of our concern. As far as the Snake goes, that Snake didnt do anything or asked to be possessed by the devil.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By King_Saturn
@RobocopSlayerT800 said: 

Well, I've always wondered too why God created Satan, if he knew Satan would turn on him one day and decieve more people than saved one, but thats none of our concern. As far as the Snake goes, that Snake didnt do anything or asked to be possessed by the devil.

The Snake / Serpent was not possessed by Satan... there is nothing to suggest it was.
RobocopSlayerT800

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@King Saturn said:

@RobocopSlayerT800 said:

The Snake / Serpent was not possessed by Satan... there is nothing to suggest it was.

So what you're trying to tell me is, that the Snake did this for Satan?

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By King_Saturn
@RobocopSlayerT800 said:

@King Saturn said:

@RobocopSlayerT800 said:

The Snake / Serpent did it because it's a Deceptive / Crafty creature that GOD created... it's nature was deceptive. 
RobocopSlayerT800

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@King Saturn said:

@RobocopSlayerT800 said:

@King Saturn said:

@RobocopSlayerT800 said:

The Snake / Serpent did it because it's a Deceptive / Crafty creature that GOD created... it's nature was deceptive.

No from what I read in the Bible a Snake did speak to Eve, but they said it was actually Satan who did it. My Bible says it a little differently.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By King_Saturn
@RobocopSlayerT800 said:

@King Saturn said:

@RobocopSlayerT800 said:

@King Saturn said:

@RobocopSlayerT800 said:

No from what I read in the Bible a Snake did speak to Eve, but they said it was actually Satan who did it. My Bible says it a little differently.

Yes, a Serpent / Snake spoke to Eve. 
But there is nothing to suggest that the Serpent / Snake was actually Satan... like I said earlier, there is a passage in Revelation that calls Satan "That Old Serpent" but that does not mean he was literally the Serpent / Snake in the Garden... especially considering the Bible goes into detail in Genesis to tell you it was a Snake / Serpent ( wild animal created by GOD ) that did the deceiving. 
RobocopSlayerT800

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@King Saturn said:

@RobocopSlayerT800 said:

@King Saturn said:

@RobocopSlayerT800 said:

@King Saturn said:

@RobocopSlayerT800 said:

Yes, a Serpent / Snake spoke to Eve.
But there is nothing to suggest that the Serpent / Snake was actually Satan... like I said earlier, there is a passage in Revelation that calls Satan "That Old Serpent" but that does not mean he was literally the Serpent / Snake in the Garden... especially considering the Bible goes into detail in Genesis to tell you it was a Snake / Serpent ( wild animal created by GOD ) that did the deceiving.

I swore the Bible said that Satan spoke to Eve in a Snake form except, it didnt say snake, their was another word for snake.

minigunman123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By minigunman123

Because you're wrong, and there is Satan.

InnerVenom123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 1

#73  Edited By InnerVenom123

@TotalBalance said:

Evil is a subjective creation of the human mind, It exists because people think it exists.

Avatar image for the_lunact_and_manic
The_Lunact_And_Manic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

For Comic Books sales sake.

Jokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By Jokergeist

Evil exists so the Joker can be awesome.

Sincerely,

No Caption Provided
Avatar image for yung_ancient_one
Yung ANcient One

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#76  Edited By Yung ANcient One

Because it complements the opposite side. Just like White complements Black. Pain complements Joy. Rain complements Sunny Days. You need one to truly appreciate the other. If it wasnt for Death we would never truly appreciate LIFE. IMHO

(+)

ARMIV2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By ARMIV2

As there is free-will there will be evil to contend with good.

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By AllStarSuperman

@RobocopSlayerT800said:

@thespideyguy said:

@ShadowSilver: Why is there no Satan? I think there is and it all started when adam ate the apple.

@Wonderbrezzy said:

@King Saturn: wrong, God is not malevolent, in him is no darkness! Evil exsist in our world due to Sin originated by Lucifer now called Satan. its a power of influence that makes us go against the very nature of God and his laws. We are born with the power to do it, because of what adam and eve did, and that power covers everything all kingdoms, remember God gave us power over all species and powers. its why death reigns. and the universe is in chaos. Space so harsh, galaxies desolent violent . God put the planets in place to keep life goin on earth u see some of these astroids if not for other planets would have wiped us out. plus the very being of a planet shows Gods enormous Power. this Chaos , Sin, Evil isnt from God nor does he condone it! its only ALLOWed temporarly so man can have Free will. Gods price of giving free will is a world of total Chaos! thank God hes ending it soon! God dont deal n play with evil. Thats the devil get it right!

I agree with these God created everything, and He is perfect. theres also Jesus and The Holy Spirit who are Part of God. Ttogether is called the Holy Trinity. God has a plan for everything, He knows what will happen, but He gives free will anyway because He loves everyone. Yes God knew Satan would turn evil but He still loved him and gave him free choice. As for Adam and Eve, He gave them free will knowing what would happen. In the Bible it says MAN shall not eat the fruit of the Tree of the Knowledge of Good and Evil, so when Eve ate it she knew it was wrong but it wasn't until Adam had some till they were banished from the Garden of Eden. what the serant/satan said to Eve was if she had the fruit she would be like God. So now Satan lives on earth even he hasnt been to hell yet i dont think. But everyone will be judge by God on the end of the world, he doesnt judge you on how good or bad of a person you WERE or how many good deeds you did, he judges you on your hearts true intent. God gives you free will to go and save as many people as you can in the small time you're allowed to live on earth. Also God gives you free will because he loves you so much he want you to make the right desisions and chose Him over satan.

Keep in mind im no Bible scholar or the Pope but i do have a relationship with God. and i could be wrong, humans arnt meant to know everything, but i know once i get to Heaven i will sure have a lot of questions...

Avatar image for slacker_the_hacker
slacker the hacker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why does evil exist? I can only give you the same answer as this commerical

Jokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By Jokergeist

@slacker the hacker:

Question: Why does evil exist?

Answer: Three

Sincerely,

No Caption Provided
Wonderbrezzy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By Wonderbrezzy
@AllStarSuperman: everything u said is true!!!
InnerVenom123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By InnerVenom123

@minigunman123 said:

Prove it.

RedHood22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By RedHood22

Well, I'll go for a secular answer. A lack of empathy is, IMO, one of the biggest reasons evil exists. The inability to feel what another person is feeling, not literally, leads people to commit terrible acts. I'm not just referring to sociopaths, anybody can lack empathy for another person. Think about how many terrible things you see and how often you stop to do something about it. It's not a reflection on you as a "good" person, because some things cannot be stopped. Homelessness, people being abused....those won't go away. We become complacent and it allows these things to continue. People say to themselves, "It's not my problem." Plus, some people in this world are mentally disturbed and that generally doesn't help situations.

Avatar image for slacker_the_hacker
slacker the hacker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Jokergeist said:

@slacker the hacker:

Question: Why does evil exist?

Answer: Three

Sincerely,

No Caption Provided

Ha

The world may never know.

Aronmorales

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By Aronmorales

I thought about adding my own words, but then I found this and figured that it would cover more: http://www.gotquestions.org/God-allow-evil.html

Here's hoping that I haven't added to any heated debates, though I feel that I've gone and poked the dam already.

Oh well!

Deadite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By Deadite

So when we improve ourselves it gets to stay with us.

Avatar image for fadetoblackbolt
FadeToBlackBolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 6

#88  Edited By FadeToBlackBolt
@InnerVenom123 said:

@minigunman123 said:

Prove it.

Proof that evil exists
Proof that evil exists
Inner_Demon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89  Edited By Inner_Demon

Because in order for something intangible to exist and be perceived, its opposite must also exist. Without evil, there would be no good (or at least no perception of what "good" is).

InnerVenom123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90  Edited By InnerVenom123

@FadeToBlackBolt said:

@InnerVenom123 said:

@minigunman123 said:

Prove it.

Proof that evil exists
Proof that evil exists

Stupidity isn't proof that evil exists.

It's proof that comedy exists.

:P

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#91  Edited By Pyrogram

@TotalBalance said:

Evil is a subjective creation of the human mind, It exists because people think it exists.

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 50

User Lists: 18

#92  Edited By Lvenger

@TheAcidSkull said:

Hitler.....that's all i need to say.

Evil exists, because if evil didn't exist, we would not have the concept of Kindness either.

A slight philosophical flaw there mate. That response falls flat when you raise the issue that even if there is an ontological dependence on good and evil, it only justifies a small amount of evil existing in the world and clearly that isn't the case.

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 50

User Lists: 18

#94  Edited By Lvenger

@TheAcidSkull: To be honest evil is more of a subjective term as is everything under our language. It is the name we give to immoral, bad things we do but there's also natural evil like volcano eruptions, hurricanes and other natural disasters so where would they be in the absence of man made evil?

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95  Edited By King_Saturn
@AllStarSuperman said:

@RobocopSlayerT800said:

@thespideyguy said:

@ShadowSilver: Why is there no Satan? I think there is and it all started when adam ate the apple.

@Wonderbrezzy said:

@King Saturn: wrong, God is not malevolent, in him is no darkness! Evil exsist in our world due to Sin originated by Lucifer now called Satan. its a power of influence that makes us go against the very nature of God and his laws. We are born with the power to do it, because of what adam and eve did, and that power covers everything all kingdoms, remember God gave us power over all species and powers. its why death reigns. and the universe is in chaos. Space so harsh, galaxies desolent violent . God put the planets in place to keep life goin on earth u see some of these astroids if not for other planets would have wiped us out. plus the very being of a planet shows Gods enormous Power. this Chaos , Sin, Evil isnt from God nor does he condone it! its only ALLOWed temporarly so man can have Free will. Gods price of giving free will is a world of total Chaos! thank God hes ending it soon! God dont deal n play with evil. Thats the devil get it right!

I agree with these God created everything, and He is perfect. theres also Jesus and The Holy Spirit who are Part of God. Ttogether is called the Holy Trinity. God has a plan for everything, He knows what will happen, but He gives free will anyway because He loves everyone. Yes God knew Satan would turn evil but He still loved him and gave him free choice. As for Adam and Eve, He gave them free will knowing what would happen. In the Bible it says MAN shall not eat the fruit of the Tree of the Knowledge of Good and Evil, so when Eve ate it she knew it was wrong but it wasn't until Adam had some till they were banished from the Garden of Eden. what the serant/satan said to Eve was if she had the fruit she would be like God. So now Satan lives on earth even he hasnt been to hell yet i dont think. But everyone will be judge by God on the end of the world, he doesnt judge you on how good or bad of a person you WERE or how many good deeds you did, he judges you on your hearts true intent. God gives you free will to go and save as many people as you can in the small time you're allowed to live on earth. Also God gives you free will because he loves you so much he want you to make the right desisions and chose Him over satan.

Keep in mind im no Bible scholar or the Pope but i do have a relationship with God. and i could be wrong, humans arnt meant to know everything, but i know once i get to Heaven i will sure have a lot of questions...

Again, I suggest you people start reading your Bible more ( especially the Old Testament )... I am really getting tired of you people preaching but not having any idea of the horrors GOD committed in the Bible... it's like you blatantly think your deity is some Old Grandpa in the Sky who cares about Everyone... you better think again. 
Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96  Edited By AllStarSuperman

@King Saturn said:

@AllStarSuperman said:

@RobocopSlayerT800said:

@thespideyguy said:

@Wonderbrezzy said:

Again, I suggest you people start reading your Bible more ( especially the Old Testament )... I am really getting tired of you people preaching but not having any idea of the horrors GOD committed in the Bible... it's like you blatantly think your deity is some Old Grandpa in the Sky who cares about Everyone... you better think again.

Satan commited horrors along with the fallen angels.

14NC3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#98  Edited By 14NC3

@TheAcidSkull said:

Evil exists, because if evil didn't exist, we would not have the concept of Kindness either.

this

dngn4774

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 22

#99  Edited By dngn4774

Good and evil exist because we have free will. It's true that the world limits the amount of decisions we have to choose from, but at the end of the day it's still our choice. Some of us will make decisions that deemed favorable by our society, while others will do things that a deemed morally reprehensible. God and Satan really have nothing to do with it, they're both explanations used to comfort those who don't understand the logic behind whichever type of decision was made, to avoid having to actually discuss how or why it occurred (think of andy miracle or tragedy). The most we can do is attempt to influence the outcomes by adding incentives and disincentives to the decision making process, but we still have no way of forcing every person in a society to behave in a certain manner. For example, a teacher could assign an extra credit assignment but some students still won't do it, and a state might enable the death penalty but some criminals are still going to commit murder.

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#100  Edited By Pharoh_Atem

@AllStarSuperman said:

@King Saturn said:

@AllStarSuperman said:

@RobocopSlayerT800said:

@thespideyguy said:

@Wonderbrezzy said:

Satan commited horrors along with the fallen angels.

Did Satan kill millions with the great flood? did satan kill Odon for not "coming" inside his brothers wife? Did Satan say that slaves can be killed with no punishment perpatraitor as long as he does not kill him quickly? Did Satan cause people to eat there young and father?Did satan cause a fire that killed 300 people? Did Satan kill 14,000 with a plaugue? Did Satan allow 32,000 virgins to be taken and 32 of them to be used as sacrafice? Please God have commited alot evil acts.