Why Are European Governments Tolerating ISIS Supporters?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By mysticmedivh
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

This is in Amsterdam, Netherlands.

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By mysticmedivh

The sad fact is that these people aren't going to be deported, and are going to continue supporting ISIS all the while the taxpayers and governments pay for their healthcare, welfare, etc.

Cream_God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Quit being racist against a ideology you homophobe!

lettsplay10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Avatar image for deactivated-60fae469e992f
deactivated-60fae469e992f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Quit being racist against a ideology you homophobe!

Avatar image for beaconofstrength
BeaconofStrength

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hold your horses there racist.

Warlockmage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

User Lists: 3

@leo-343 said:

God I'm so happy we left the EU. It's a start.

everyone is ripping on the UK for that, but seriously its one of the smartest things they've ever done

Cream_God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Cream_God

Islam is a religion of peace, you racist. If you disagree I will chop your head off, as the perfect peaceful Prophet Muhammad said so in the Quran.

Insertnewname

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Insertnewname

Tolerating? Lmao Turkey sells them weapons. That should be treated as treason to all countries who are against isis

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@insertnewname:

Yeah ... I don't consider Turkey "European" by any means.

depinhom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 11

They don't want to be called racist or fascist if they don't.

Avatar image for thebestofthebest
ThEBeStOfTheBeST

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The government have paid 'em to do such an act ~Obviously an assumption.

dshipp17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#17  Edited By dshipp17

Political correctness and anti-Christianity gone/run amok.

Rubear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wow... if you think about it that'd be something like march of nazi supporters on streets of soviet cities during World War II after start of Blitskrieg. And here i thought that Europe can't sink deeper...

Insertnewname

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@insertnewname:

Do you talk about personal opinion or facts? Because turkey is european, it just doesn't belong to the EU.

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mysticmedivh said:

@insertnewname:

Do you talk about personal opinion or facts? Because turkey is european, it just doesn't belong to the EU.

If you're talking geographically, one small part is Europe, the other is Asia.

Insertnewname

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@insertnewname said:
@mysticmedivh said:

@insertnewname:

I know. It's not the deciding factor for being european doe, they are cultural and political european= European. Look @Alaska for example

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mysticmedivh said:
@insertnewname said:
@mysticmedivh said:

@insertnewname:

I know. It's not the deciding factor for being european doe, they are cultural and political european= European. Look @Alaska for example

Can't tell if you're joking or not.

Turkey also doesn't fit in with the rest of Europe, seeing as to how around 99% of the population is Muslim, and is increasingly Islamifying.

cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cause muh racism

Insertnewname

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Insertnewname

@mysticmedivh said:
@insertnewname said:
@mysticmedivh said:
@insertnewname said:
@mysticmedivh said:

@insertnewname:

Can't tell if you're joking or not.

Turkey also doesn't fit in with the rest of Europe, seeing as to how around 99% of the population is Muslim, and is increasingly Islamifying.

Why would I be joking? We are discussing here because you are wrong when you say turkey is not european. That's not like, my opinion. It doesn't matter if you think their population doesn't fit in with the rest of Europe (you sound a bit racist here honestly), that's not the point..??

Avatar image for the_man_with_questions
The_Man_With_Questions

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Huh. What's up with all the racist comments here?

A. Christianity is ten times worst than Islam.

B. Salty conservatives. You guys get upset because people are censoring free speech, but aren't ok with tolerating isis? Double standard.

C. Most of the people in America are apart of an evil death cult.

D. Why should I listen to a bunch of random people on the internet, when people like Hillary Clinton and the guy who plays FREAKING BATMAN are full support of Islam?

Intolerance is rampant of CV.

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why would I be joking? We are discussing here because you are wrong when you say turkey is not european. That's not like, my opinion. It doesn't matter if you think their population doesn't fit in with the rest of Europe (you sound a bit racist here honestly), that's not the point..??

I did not know Muslims were a race. And how is one racist for pointing out facts? It is a fact that Turkey is 99% Muslim, and it is evident that the country is increasingly Islamifying.

Geographically, aside from a very small portion of land, Turkey is not part of Europe. So what makes it so European? It's certainly not European culturally/socially.

ganon15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@insertnewname said:

I did not know Muslims were a race. And how is one racist for pointing out facts? It is a fact that Turkey is 99% Muslim, and it is evident that the country is increasingly Islamifying.

Geographically, aside from a very small portion of land, Turkey is not part of Europe. So what makes it so European?

They're white like Europeans

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By mysticmedivh

@ganon15:

Not really. Turks are a mixed race. European/Arab/Persian/Mongoloid.

But even then, that doesn't make it a part of Europe. By that logic the US is part of Europe for being predominantly white as well.

modernww2fare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 modernww2fare  Online

@ganon15:

But even then, that doesn't make it a part of Europe. By that logic the US is part of Europe for being predominantly white as well.

In the US, they're all white

Rubear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ganon15 said:
@mysticmedivh said:
@insertnewname said:

Geographically, aside from a very small portion of land, Turkey is not part of Europe. So what makes it so European?

They're white like Europeans

This bears are also white. Does it makes them europeans?)

No Caption Provided

cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By cattlebattle

@mysticmedivh said:

I used to know several Turkish people.....some would claim to be white.....others couldn't get away with because they looked too semetic...They have an option.

@rubear said:

This bears are also white. Does it makes them europeans?)

Polar Bear Power!!

Insertnewname

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@insertnewname said:

Geographically, aside from a very small portion of land, Turkey is not part of Europe. So what makes it so European? It's certainly not European culturally/socially.

It's not the pointing out what's racist, but rather that you say they don't belong to Europe because they are mainly islamic. Like, wtf dude?

I already knew that geography part, and I already told you geography does not tell if a country is Europe or not (at least when we are talking about a country who is partly on Europe)

It's actually very much european social and cultural- wise. Even though I had that in history class, I am not repeating it now. If you don't believe me, google it. Turkey is european, in general, and in the aspects you don't believe me. I don't know why you don't know that, at first I was sure you would know that and you just refuse to accept it because you don't like it politically/personally.

SC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

#33 SC  Moderator

@mysticmedivh: The better question is why are you posting like this is 4chan.

Its threads like this that will have all politics threads banned from CV. Some of the thread topics lately and posts in them have been so bad.

This isn't a warning, but heads up, if you want to make a thread like this? Use much more thought and neutrality, don't resort to sensationalism, generalizations, click bait, so on. Also, don't feel like you are being singled out, I am going to start posting this in more threads like this one. ^_^.