• 166 results
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
Avatar image for nightfang3
#1 Posted by NightFang3 (12220 posts) - - Show Bio

If you could go on a date with anyone you wanted who would it be?

Online
Avatar image for crimson_orchid
#2 Posted by Crimson Orchid (5838 posts) - - Show Bio

A date with Roy Khan would be amazing.  He's got the kind of voice that I could never get tired of.

Avatar image for desiderina_redhead
#3 Posted by Desiderina Redhead (4358 posts) - - Show Bio

I know he is getting on a bit but Gary Oldman... i just think he would be AMAZING to sit and talk too for hours

Avatar image for vance_astro
#4 Posted by vance_astro (89987 posts) - - Show Bio

Me.

Moderator
Avatar image for no_name_
Avatar image for khathala_messa
#6 Edited by khathala messa (1304 posts) - - Show Bio
Ayumi from Dekaranger ^^
Ayumi from Dekaranger ^^
I love her voice she`s smart, sweet, perfect and cute :D
Avatar image for inferiorego
#7 Posted by inferiorego (25581 posts) - - Show Bio

My girlfriend.... I'm a romantic, and a monogamist.

Staff
Avatar image for pixelized
#8 Posted by pixelized (49086 posts) - - Show Bio

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Brad Pit from 95
Avatar image for no_name_
#9 Posted by No_Name_ (16193 posts) - - Show Bio
inferiorego said:
"My girlfriend.... I'm a romantic, and a monogamist."
awwwww too bad there arent more guys with that mentality
Avatar image for inferiorego
#10 Posted by inferiorego (25581 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm also an old man

Staff
Avatar image for no_name_
#11 Posted by No_Name_ (16193 posts) - - Show Bio

Really? Cause I thought most guys lost the idea of monogomous relationships as they got older. But maybe thats just cause I work at a law firm.

Avatar image for andferne
#12 Posted by Andferne (38281 posts) - - Show Bio

<---Has the girl he wants and is absolutely happy.

Avatar image for inferiorego
#13 Posted by inferiorego (25581 posts) - - Show Bio
BatgirlBabs said:
"Really? Cause I thought most guys lost the idea of monogomous relationships as they got older. But maybe thats just cause I work at a law firm."
It's probably just because it's a law firm. I'm not law firm old though.
Staff
Avatar image for no_name_
#14 Posted by No_Name_ (16193 posts) - - Show Bio

As men get older women get younger. Out with the old in with the new.

Avatar image for inferiorego
#15 Posted by inferiorego (25581 posts) - - Show Bio

As men get older, they look awesomer

Staff
Avatar image for king_saturn
#16 Posted by King Saturn (220875 posts) - - Show Bio
I'll take her
I'll take her
Avatar image for jax
#17 Posted by Jax (6182 posts) - - Show Bio
Her or
Her or
her.
her.
Avatar image for hobgadling
#18 Posted by HobGadling (730 posts) - - Show Bio

I, too, am married and believe in monogamy, but I can go out on a date with my wife anytime I can find someone to watch my kids... and if I really did get the chance to go out on a date with Angelina Jolie, I'm pretty sure my wife would let me. 

Avatar image for slinger
#19 Posted by Slinger (5779 posts) - - Show Bio

Ellen Page.

Avatar image for ren_osaka
#20 Posted by Ren Osaka (63 posts) - - Show Bio

Halle Berry's Boyfriend Gabriel

Avatar image for pixelized
#21 Posted by pixelized (49086 posts) - - Show Bio
HobGadling said:
"

I, too, am married and believe in monogamy, but I can go out on a date with my wife anytime I can find someone to watch my kids... and if I really did get the chance to go out on a date with Angelina Jolie, I'm pretty sure my wife would let me. 

"
but that's cheating
Avatar image for fae
#22 Posted by Fae (661 posts) - - Show Bio

Gah! I can only pick ONE person? This is hard, I'll have to think about it and choose carefully. XD

Avatar image for pixelized
#23 Posted by pixelized (49086 posts) - - Show Bio

and don't pick Ethan because he's in time out

Avatar image for resonate
#24 Posted by Resonate (14551 posts) - - Show Bio
Jax said:
"
Her or
Her or
her.
her.
"
left
Avatar image for pixelized
#25 Posted by pixelized (49086 posts) - - Show Bio

Ewww. Bailon all the way

Avatar image for fae
#26 Posted by Fae (661 posts) - - Show Bio

:O How'd he get in time out? He was a bad boy? XDD

Avatar image for pixelized
#27 Edited by pixelized (49086 posts) - - Show Bio

You know that song "Cookie Jar" by Gym Class Heroes? Well he came home with crumbs in his mouth

you wouldn't happen to know anything about that would you?
Avatar image for thedrifter
#28 Posted by TheDrifter (24811 posts) - - Show Bio

Angelina Jolie

Avatar image for fae
#29 Posted by Fae (661 posts) - - Show Bio

Nope, we were more "Clothes Off" than "Cookie Jar". ^___^

Avatar image for thedrifter
#30 Posted by TheDrifter (24811 posts) - - Show Bio
caption
caption
Avatar image for agony
#31 Posted by Agony (5836 posts) - - Show Bio

MEGAN FOX OMG! anyday!

Avatar image for cly
#32 Posted by cly (15017 posts) - - Show Bio
Trauma said:
"MEGAN FOX OMG! anyday!"
So I bet you're looking forward to Transformers 2, Revenge of the Fallen, right?
Avatar image for agony
#33 Posted by Agony (5836 posts) - - Show Bio
cly said:
"Trauma said:
"MEGAN FOX OMG! anyday!"
So I bet you're looking forward to Transformers 2, Revenge of the Fallen, right?"

hell if shes in it haha YEA! lmao
Avatar image for cly
#34 Posted by cly (15017 posts) - - Show Bio
Trauma said:
"cly said:
"Trauma said:
"MEGAN FOX OMG! anyday!"
So I bet you're looking forward to Transformers 2, Revenge of the Fallen, right?"

hell if shes in it haha YEA! lmao"
I'm quite sure.
Avatar image for agony
#35 Posted by Agony (5836 posts) - - Show Bio
cly said:
"Trauma said:
"cly said:
"Trauma said:
"MEGAN FOX OMG! anyday!"
So I bet you're looking forward to Transformers 2, Revenge of the Fallen, right?"

hell if shes in it haha YEA! lmao"
I'm quite sure."

lol you cant say shes not smokin hot
Avatar image for pixelized
#36 Posted by pixelized (49086 posts) - - Show Bio
Fae said:
"Nope, we were more "Clothes Off" than "Cookie Jar". ^___^"
Welp, "Cupid's Chokehold" is testing my gag reflexes 
Avatar image for cly
#37 Posted by cly (15017 posts) - - Show Bio
Trauma said:
"cly said:
"Trauma said:
"cly said:
"Trauma said:
"MEGAN FOX OMG! anyday!"
So I bet you're looking forward to Transformers 2, Revenge of the Fallen, right?"

hell if shes in it haha YEA! lmao"
I'm quite sure."

lol you cant say shes not smokin hot"
True.
Avatar image for fae
#38 Posted by Fae (661 posts) - - Show Bio
pixelized said:
"Welp, "Cupid's Chokehold" is testing my gag reflexes "
Really? I thought you had mastered your gag reflexes by now. ;P
Avatar image for cly
#39 Posted by cly (15017 posts) - - Show Bio
Fae said:
"pixelized said:
"Welp, "Cupid's Chokehold" is testing my gag reflexes "
Really? I thought you had mastered your gag reflexes by now. ;P"
lol
Avatar image for pixelized
#40 Posted by pixelized (49086 posts) - - Show Bio
Fae said:
"pixelized said:
"Welp, "Cupid's Chokehold" is testing my gag reflexes "
Really? I thought you had mastered your gag reflexes by now. ;P"
you've bested me
Avatar image for fae
#41 Posted by Fae (661 posts) - - Show Bio

Or so Ethan told me. XP

Avatar image for pixelized
#42 Posted by pixelized (49086 posts) - - Show Bio

You make it hard to like you


cries
Avatar image for fae
#43 Posted by Fae (661 posts) - - Show Bio
Hands him a tissue.

Regain your composure and then we'll go shatter the lives of Kansas girls. :D
Avatar image for no_name_
#44 Posted by No_Name_ (16193 posts) - - Show Bio
Fae said:
Really? I thought you had mastered your gag reflexes by now. ;P"
HAHAHAHAHHAHA
Avatar image for pixelized
#45 Posted by pixelized (49086 posts) - - Show Bio
Fae said:
"Hands him a tissue.

Regain your composure and then we'll go shatter the lives of Kansas girls. :D"
Not before We get some Jimmy Choo's, i've been starving for some chinese
[=
Avatar image for fae
#46 Posted by Fae (661 posts) - - Show Bio

Sounds good. After that we'll go to one of our parent's numerous summer houses and whine about the mishaps and drama of our rich-kids lives.

Avatar image for pixelized
#47 Posted by pixelized (49086 posts) - - Show Bio

Ok, but i can't stay Long. I have rehab tonight, so inconvenient 

Avatar image for fae
#48 Posted by Fae (661 posts) - - Show Bio
pixelized said:
"Ok, but i can't stay Long. I have rehab tonight, so inconvenient "
Well luckily for you it's, like, super-easy to break out of rehab in Berverly Hills.

And maybe a cute boy will come and visit you! ^^
Avatar image for fae
#49 Posted by Fae (661 posts) - - Show Bio
TheDrifter said:
"0_0 I feel the urge to minus that post....

No offense Gloom but all these images in my head

AHHHHHHHHHH!"
Minus it if you want. :P
Avatar image for pixelized
#50 Posted by pixelized (49086 posts) - - Show Bio
Fae said:
"pixelized said:
"Ok, but i can't stay Long. I have rehab tonight, so inconvenient "
Well luckily for you it's, like, super-easy to break out of rehab in Berverly Hills.

And maybe a cute boy will come and visit you! ^^"
How will he visit if i break out?
Gosh Fae, you're so dumb