Who is the most 'messed up' villain?

• 101 results
Hungry_Sharky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Not who is the most villainous, but who does the most messed up stomach curdling sh!t?

Try to include more than the obvious Joker and Carnage answer, and say something that they did too (if you can).

I'll start: Fairy King Oberon from SAO. He stabbed a 15 year old kid in the back and tried to rape his girlfriend while he watched.

Darling_Luna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 8

Zsasz

Only cause he screams "Hey, the guy is probably out there now"

SaintWildcard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 12

Walter White. The dude purposely poisoned a kid just to talk to Jesse

Spidey_Jackson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Penny Plunderer. He devoted his life to stealing pennies.

Beata

Avatar image for homicidalmaniac
homicidalmaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

Not who is the most villainous, but who does the most messed up stomach curdling sh!t?

Try to include more than the obvious Joker and Carnage answer, and say something that they did too (if you can).

I'll start: Fairy King Oberon from SAO. He stabbed a 15 year old kid in the back and tried to rape his girlfriend while he watched.

Pandora Hearts: Vincent(he used to a villain)as kid played with dead bodies and he thought they were just toys.He dropped the only cure that cures the poison inside Sharon and he did it in-front of Sharon's belove servant Xerxes Break .Vincent wanting to raped and violate Ada Vessalius(the main character little sister)and he wanted the planet to be shallow by the Abyss.He did all that for his strange love for his brother Gilbert.

I'm certain he isn't the most mess up villain

Blade_R

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Orochimaro. He keeps people prisoner so he can just take their bodies. Oh and he manipulated/deceived a child to be his follower, practically convinced him his purpose in life was to be his next host, and then once the now grown up kid became ill, he just didn't care, left him sitting on his deathbed hooked up to what seemed to be a form of life support, this guy was so hurt that he couldn't serve his "purpose" he just laid there hooked up to the machine and cried, then with sheer willpower made himself go out and fight to make sure Oro's new host made it to him, and died in the process. And then when Orochimaru found out he died fighting in his name didn't care. He was pretty much like "Cool story bro"

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

@hungry_sharky:

Minor gripe, but Kirito was not 15. He was around that age at the start of SAO, but was 16 during the Fairy Dance arc.

Hungry_Sharky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for thecheesestabber
TheCheeseStabber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 2

Samhain from Hack/Slash

Dude stabbed a little girl :'I

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Pharoh_Atem
Thanofleeze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Thanofleeze
No Caption Provided

I'm sorry, but anyone who wears his own face as a mask is clearly messed up beyond redemption.

CF12793

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superboy-Prime.

Everyone loves to go on about how annoying he is, but my God, I can't help but feel really bad for the dude. Starts off normal, with normal parents and a normal girlfriend. Finds out he's Superman, but before he has a chance to even do any good with his powers his Universe gets blown up. And then he's thrusted into some war that he never wanted to be a part of, but he still does all he can to help. Then when he finally thinks he's gonna get some peace, he feels he's done it all for nothing because he still misses his family and friends and realizes how edgy the DC heroes are. so he wants to talk to them and maybe make them see things his way. (okay, maybe he didn't want to "talk" to Connor, but what followed didn't need to happen. The Titans and Doom Patrol were attacking him and not even thinking twice about it, not thinking about who he is or why he's even there. No one thought to just talk to him which annoys me) So then he gets thrown into this prison, and then he comes back as DC's most hated character. I feel like more people need to be on Prime's side. People love to hate on him and admittedly the stuff he says is whack, but I still feel sorry for the dude. Absolute power corrupts. Nuff said.

Blade_R

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Blade_R

@cf12793 said:

Superboy-Prime.

Everyone loves to go on about how annoying he is, but my God, I can't help but feel really bad for the dude. Starts off normal, with normal parents and a normal girlfriend. Finds out he's Superman, but before he has a chance to even do any good with his powers his Universe gets blown up. And then he's thrusted into some war that he never wanted to be a part of, but he still does all he can to help. Then when he finally thinks he's gonna get some peace, he feels he's done it all for nothing because he still misses his family and friends and realizes how edgy the DC heroes are. so he wants to talk to them and maybe make them see things his way. (okay, maybe he didn't want to "talk" to Connor, but what followed didn't need to happen. The Titans and Doom Patrol were attacking him and not even thinking twice about it, not thinking about who he is or why he's even there. No one thought to just talk to him which annoys me) So then he gets thrown into this prison, and then he comes back as DC's most hated character. I feel like more people need to be on Prime's side. People love to hate on him and admittedly the stuff he says is whack, but I still feel sorry for the dude. Absolute power corrupts. Nuff said.

Could you tell me what comics I need to read to get his entire story? I have always wanted to read it but I have a hard time figuring out what I need to read.

Eisenfauste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

CF12793

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blade_r: Infinite Crisis is a great place to start. Kind of sets everything up that you need to know about the character. Umm, Legion of Three Worlds is a story he's featured in. I've never actually read Crisis On Infinite Earths, so I'm not too sure how big his role is in that, but Infinite Crisis explains his role in that storyline so you're not missing much if you skip it. But yeah, I'd definitely start with Infinite Crisis.

Eisenfauste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Eisenfauste

Horus. He was the match that started the blaze. The trail of gunpowder that set off the keg.

He took the bright future of Mankind and thrust it into unending atrocity's and chaos where there is no escape.

He opened the floodgates for the nightmares that hover in your mind's eye into existence.

Ashes to ashes; dust to dust........let the galaxy burn.

Spidey_Jackson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

First Born. He impregnated hundreds of Hyenas

Beata

Eisenfauste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Walter White. The dude purposely poisoned a kid just to talk to Jesse

He knew the amount needed, it's all good.

Blade_R

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cf12793: @eisenfauste So just start with Infinite Crisis volume 1 and just go from there? I pretty much just want to read the first issue he is introduced and everything he is featured in after that. Like I don't want to miss anything so if I skip Three Worlds and infinite worlds will I be missing anything important about him?

magnablue

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

joker. definitely joker

judasnixon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Superguy1591

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

Mojo Jojo...

kgb725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Loki or Doom

Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

I'll give Doc Psycho a nod and Barracuda definitely needs a mention.

Superguy1591

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

Dr. Light and Major Force.

Anyone who rapes apes is messed up to me, Major Force stuffed Kyle Rayner's girl in the fridge.

willpayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By willpayton
No Caption Provided

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#27  Edited By AllStarSuperman

Hemo-Goblin

No Caption Provided

A vampire created by a white supremacist group to eliminate anyone who was not white by infecting them with AIDS.

patrat18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Joker and Carnage.

Eisenfauste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Eisenfauste

@blade_r: Well if you want to read about Superboy (before he became prime) then you should start at DC Comics Presents #87. If you want to read about where superboy becomes prime then you need to read Infinite Crisis #2 (where he refers to himself as prime). If you want to see his change start at Infinite Crisis. If you want to read about the entire character than you will have to get some comics from the late 80's.

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kimblee from Fullmetal Alchemist is pretty messed up. He helped in the near genocide of the Ishvalan people for the fun of it.

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Galactus. He destroys planets.

JakeN7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

@dccomicsrule2011: Kirito was actually 14 at the start of SAO. Trapped for 2 years, remember?

Blade_R

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blade_r: Well if you want to read about Superboy (before he became prime) then you should start at DC Comics Presents #87. If you want to read about where superboy becomes prime then you need to read Infinite Crisis #2 (where he refers to himself as prime). If you want to see his change start at Infinite Crisis. If you want to read about the entire character than you will have to get some comics from the late 80's.

Sounds confusing lol But yeah I pretty much want to read everything from the moment he is introduced, all the way to when/if he dies/gets killed. It sounds like Infinite Crisis is what I mainly need to read though but I heard there is a countdown to infinite crisis too lol I made a thread about it asking but nobody posted :/

JakeN7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hungry_sharky: Oberon was pretty standard villain fare. If he was really messed up, he would've killed Kirito, skinned his face, wore it as a mask, and then raped Asuna (not sure how the logistics of that would work in ALO, but whatever). He didn't even take all those chances he had to violate Asuna while she was a sick, unconscious girl stuck in a hospital. The dude was gross and evil, but he wasn't really messed up. Or at least not as messed up as a lot of villains.

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jaken7 said:

@dccomicsrule2011: Kirito was actually 14 at the start of SAO. Trapped for 2 years, remember?

Which is why I said around 15 which could mean a little more or a little less.

Hungry_Sharky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 the_stegman  Moderator

Dr.Light is up there for me...guy raped Sue Dibny...come on man. And Whoever stuffed Kyle's girlfriend in that fridge (Major Force I think).

JakeN7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dccomicsrule2011: Except it's weird to use a vague age range for that, when you were correcting someone for only being one year off in the first place.

Besides, he was definitely 14. It wasn't ambiguous in the novel or even the anime.

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jaken7 said:

@dccomicsrule2011: Except it's weird to use a vague age range for that, when you were correcting someone for only being one year off in the first place.

Besides, he was definitely 14. It wasn't ambiguous in the novel or even the anime.

Meh. I don't care actually.

JakeN7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By JakeN7

@dccomicsrule2011: O_O

I-I can't believe you blew off the opportunity for another of our asinine debates! What has come over you? Has rationality seeded its way into the holy trinity!? I must consult ShootingNova...

JakeN7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hungry_Sharky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

HeckTate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 7

The Beard Hunter. Here's a dude who's unable to grow a beard, so he decides to hunt and kill bearded people and steal their facial hair as trophies. He even ambushes The Chief of the Doom Patrol (a paralyzed man in a wheelchair) with guns in a supermarket with no provocation. That's messed up.

Detrolord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Detrolord
Magog
Magog

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jaken7 said:

@dccomicsrule2011: O_O

I-I can't believe you blew off the opportunity for another of our asinine debates! What has come over you? Has rationality seeded its way into the holy trinity!? I must consult ShootingNova...

I would indulge in it, but I'm in the middle of a debate so I was/am in the middle of a debate so I won't have time for it. :P

JakeN7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Pharoh_Atem

I'm done posting so....

@allstarsuperman said:

Hemo-Goblin

No Caption Provided

A vampire created by a white supremacist group to eliminate anyone who was not white by infecting them with AIDS.

HIV is the virus, AIDS is the syndrome. You can't infect someone with AIDS. Q_Q Theoretically, it's possible to get AIDS without HIV, but that has never happened.

@jaken7 said:

@dccomicsrule2011: What debate? Gimme links so I can scrutinize you!

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles-7/mikasa-vs-robin-1587935/#21

CF12793

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blade_r: hey sorry it took so long for a reply.

Yeah if you skipped Legion of 3 Worlds you wouldn't be missing much about his character. In that storyline, he's just the villain but Infinite Crisis serves as his origin story and why he became what he became. I haven't read the Black Lantern storyline he's featured in or Sinestro Corps War but he's featured in that storyline too. I think Sinestro Corps War is also important to his character development but I'm not sure how much.

I'd say if you want to just get the basics on him and start off with the character you can't go wrong with Infinite Crisis.

primebonnick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Doctor Phycho

Hush

Illumi

the god hand from berserk (slan especially)

esdese syura and the wild hunt unit from akame ga kill

atomica crime syndicate