Which GOP Candidate would of stomped Hillary the Most ?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for midnightdragon18
midnightdragon18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By midnightdragon18

Poll Which GOP Candidate would of stomped Hillary the Most ? (19 votes)

Jeb Bush 5%
Marco Rubio 11%
John Kasich 5%
Ben Carson 11%
Ted Cruz 26%
Jim Gilmore 0%
Chris Christe 0%
Clary Fiorina 5%
Rick Santorum 0%
Rand Paul 32%
Mike Huckabee 5%

Obviously in context to the first Debate

• 
midnightdragon18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Carly*

cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Probably Christie.

sineyaprime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By sineyaprime

I don't think any of them would've "stomped", but Marco Rubio or Ted Cruz probably have the best chance against her.

Avatar image for deactivated-5988def3424a7
deactivated-5988def3424a7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

Probably Ted, but not in a stomp.

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stomped? None. Far to powerful, supported and popular among her side for anyone to say they could beat her in a large majority.

Best chance Christie or Old Jeb. Jeb is probably the better candidate for traditional republican and conservative values though lacking the pull in the base. But Christie actually has the charisma to control the current radical base while being a straight talker that appeals to moderates and liberals who want people who can drop politics when serious issues happen and need to be taken care of (i.e. working with Obama during Hurricane Sandy). His challenge wouldve been that his own curruption and shady politics wouldve negated Hillary's and he'd have to go head to head with a more tenured, seasoned and publicly known policy politician then he is.

To be honest i wouldve loved to see a Clinton v Christie or Clinton v Bush debate....since it would actually be informative about where the current Republican Party stands on issues in comparison to the "We hate liberals/No Shame in our white skin" Conservative conversation that seems to be the only thing getting publicized in trumps campaign.

cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@koays said:

To be honest i wouldve loved to see a Clinton v Christie or Clinton v Bush debate....since it would actually be informative about where the current Republican Party stands on issues in comparison to the "We hate liberals/No Shame in our white skin" Conservative conversation that seems to be the only thing getting publicized in trumps campaign.

That's the thing, the Republican party doesn't really stand on any issues anymore, hence the "cuckservative" joke. Clinton and a lot of the Republicans were just different sides of the same coin, that is exactly one of the reasons Trump is so successful. He brought up immigration, which is usually one of the biggest concerns of the citizens of any country, and dictated the entire narrative from that.

The whole "we hate liberals" conversation is just focused on by the media because they know it garners more attention and creates racial division. Trump is pretty liberal himself on a lot of things, that's why he didn't initially have the support of hard core right wing Christians, which I believe Cruz always had.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e3b7f04aeb74
deactivated-5e3b7f04aeb74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jeb was a total joke. His mom doesn't even like him. Santorum and Huckabee are also jokes. They don't seem to know what separation from church and state means or is. Rubio, Kasich, and Fiorina might've done ok. I don't think Carson would've done good at all and Idk who Jon Gilmore is. Christie is a fat joke who fear-mongers. But he maybe would've done ok. I believe Paul could've possibly stomped her in a debate. I think he has the best chances out of the rest at least. Doesn't matter though. And it's not exactly easy to stomp someone like Hillary.

Revan-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol not Trump

depinhom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 11

Would have*

Honestly . . . Carly.

dngn4774

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 22

If republicans collectively knew what they wanted, they wouldn't have had a dozen other presidential candidates. None of these people would have had a clear stomp because Hillary knew she'd be her party's nominee 8 years in advance. No amount of charisma from the opposition was going to change that.

midnightdragon18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@depinhom: Sorry Professor, i should have spelled checked before i turned in my essay.

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@koays said:

That's the thing, the Republican party doesn't really stand on any issues anymore, hence the "cuckservative" joke. Clinton and a lot of the Republicans were just different sides of the same coin, that is exactly one of the reasons Trump is so successful. He brought up immigration, which is usually one of the biggest concerns of the citizens of any country, and dictated the entire narrative from that.

The whole "we hate liberals" conversation is just focused on by the media because they know it garners more attention and creates racial division. Trump is pretty liberal himself on a lot of things, that's why he didn't initially have the support of hard core right wing Christians, which I believe Cruz always had.

My thing about Clinton is that...as far as career politicians go...shes closer to the middle where she can effect bipartisan changes that arent just unrealistic promises to her own base with the hope that they dont realize that half the country wont ever let it happen. And i feel like Trump (speaking strictly to his political beliefs and not his rhetoric) was the equivalent of the everyday Republican equivalent to that middleground.

And as you would think, a middle ground guy sharing liberal and conservative beliefs publicly while vying for the nomination of a splintered republican party would have a harder time uniting them. And while at first he did well with "build a wall" narrative...eventually he softened on even that stance as his primary unifier. So its hard to look at this candidate despite his obvious success and understand what it is about him that is bringing people together other then the idea that he is attacking liberals...which doesnt really tell me much about the beliefs of the people he is representing.

I mean i just have no idea what the Republican voters currently want. And it seems like Clinton being a policy politician going up against a base with a diverse stance on policy and ideas and government...wouldve been the perfect oppurtunity to learn what the whole group wants as oppose to just saying "We dont want them" and leaving that thought to be misinterpreted.

depinhom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 11

@depinhom: Sorry Professor, i should have spelled checked before i turned in my essay.

Don't apologize, just don't let it happen again.

comicace3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#14  Edited By comicace3

Rubio. Maybe Jeb. That's considering if you count barely winning as a stomp.

Avatar image for super_saiyan_devil
Super_Saiyan_Devil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

From various polls I saw, Jeb and Rubio would've beaten her. Not sure about the others.

mrmonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Marco Rubio. He gets a lot of slack for being "robot Rubio", but he really is a good debater. Although Kasich, Bush, Fiorina and Christie all would have gone great.

deathstroke52

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#18  Edited By deathstroke52

Rand Paul would stomp her in the debate.

Cruz could hold is own too

Christie is a hard ass but I think he could stand a chance in a debate.

Monmouth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Rand would've mopped and exposed her like he has in the past.

Avatar image for deactivated-5fb6c77c8d900
deactivated-5fb6c77c8d900

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

I picked Carson

sabracadabra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I would say Cruz.He seemed like the best debater of all the candidates.

Lunacyde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#22 Lunacyde  Moderator

None honestly.

Avatar image for beaconofstrength
BeaconofStrength

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Kasich would be the only who would of actually destroyed her in the election. Rubio would do really well, too.

Avatar image for deactivated-6241fa3a1cff5
deactivated-6241fa3a1cff5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cruz, Paul, Christie then Carson. In that order.