Which CBM event would terrify you more if it were to occur in real life(DC Trinity vs Doomsday(BVS)or The Avengers vs Ultron(AOU

jumpstart55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 14

Poll Which CBM event would terrify you more if it were to occur in real life(DC Trinity vs Doomsday(BVS)or The Avengers vs Ultron(AOU (51 votes)

The Avengers vs Ultron in Sokovia (Avengers:Age of Ultron) 33%
(Superman vs The Kryptonians in Metropolis(Batman vs Superman: Dawn of Jusitce) 53%
Just wanna see the poll results... 14%
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

• 
jumpstart55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By jumpstart55

Assuming you have zero knowledge of the characters)Which CBM event would terrify you more if it were to occur in real life(DC Trinity vs Doomsday in Metropolis(BVS) or The Avengers vs Ultron in Sokovia (Age of Ultron)?

Just_Banter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Just_Banter

If by no knowledge you mean that this is pretty much their first appearance and it's our first time seeing superhumans definitely the Sokovia incident. They dropped a city like a meteor, someone destroyed a city (lol), and gods, as well as sentient AI already exist, right under our noses.

Amendment50

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By Amendment50

Superman vs The Kryptonians in Metropolis (Batman vs Superman: Dawn of Justice)

This is a typo?

GIliad_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#4  Edited By GIliad_

Avengers

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avengers seeing as the heroes in the MCU are weak sauce compared to Superman. I'd be more fearful knowing that my chances of survival depend on a broken team.

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 the_stegman  Moderator

Avengers, if I am in Sokovia.

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

Avengers. Because in BvS, a monster appeared and it killed the only superhuman I've ever seen while also dying itself. Meanwhile over in Avengers town I am going to be left with reports of a bunch of people in bright outfits having essentially nuked an eastern european city fighting a bunch of robots.

Green_Tea

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avengers. Seeing a city fall from the sky would terrify me. As well as Elizabeth Olsen's horrid attempt at an accent.

modernww2fare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

As well as Elizabeth Olsen's horrid attempt at an accent.

Lol

Avatar image for deactivated-5a84a212043e5
deactivated-5a84a212043e5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Both are shocking because each exists in a universe where the US gov't has a knee jerk reaction to immense threats by sending nuclear weapons after them without thinking through the consequences.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d731ee5de2e9
deactivated-5d731ee5de2e9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sergeant-rl3: except they did think of the consequences. they used the nuke on doomsday because they were high enough with no casualties

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@DammeFavour: that's extremely short sighted. Using a nuclear deevice that high in the atmosphere [minus points for realism here] would certainly have blasted NorthAmerica with an EMP. That would've been catastrophic. Additionally, it would've left tons of dangerous radioactive debris in the atmosphere, possibly coming down as fallout. Additionally, the blast may have seriously disrupted natural radiation belts around the earth, like the vanallen belt.

It is rather short sighted in my opinion.

jumpstart55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman vs The Kryptonians in Metropolis (Batman vs Superman: Dawn of Justice)

This is a typo?

Couldn't decide between the Man of Steel metropolis events or The Doomsday event in BVS...Maybe i should just make a thread where its a choice between the events in the first two Avengers films and The Events in BVS and MOS.

Amendment50

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jumpstart55: Okay, well my thoughts are MoS event >> Sokovia > Doomsday

Lawz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Lawz

@amendment50 said:

@jumpstart55: Okay, well my thoughts are MoS event >> Sokovia > Doomsday

Sounds about right.

The Kryptonians running amok would be the most terrifying, because I could see them slowly and methodically destroying this world for fun. The end game of that world would look a lot like Future Trunks timeline minus any good guys.

Sokovia would be next, that's an instant game over. Watching Sokovia live would be scary as hell. This moves to number 1 if we realize the meteor plan end game.

Doomsday still scary, but we have multiple super powered beings taking him on. Wonder Woman and Superman both inspire confidence. I figured DD was going down eventually.

Battle123axe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avengers. Because in BvS, a monster appeared and it killed the only superhuman I've ever seen while also dying itself. Meanwhile over in Avengers town I am going to be left with reports of a bunch of people in bright outfits having essentially nuked an eastern european city fighting a bunch of robots.

If by no knowledge you mean that this is pretty much their first appearance and it's our first time seeing superhumans definitely the Sokovia incident. They dropped a city like a meteor, someone destroyed a city (lol), and gods, as well as sentient AI already exist, right under our noses.

true

Black_Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MoS because people had no idea that someone could save them. In Age of Ultron, I would know that the Avengers would do something and I am not sure that people in general knew what was happening after the event happened.

werkudoro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sergeant-rl3: so do you think if this horrible things really happen in real life the US goverment wouldn't dare to do that?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@werkudoro: I'd certainly hope they wouldn't RUSH to it. It took an hour tops for MCU gov't to launch a nuke at New York. It took about the same amount of time for the DCEU gov't to launch a missile at the fighting aliens.

(Like I said before BvS loses some realism points during their nuke)

If the ramifications for nuclear warfare were not so devastating and long lasting, it may have been done over and over before.

werkudoro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sergeant-rl3: yeah you got a point. the impact still devastating though

Thor-Parker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Avengers seeing as the heroes in the MCU are weak sauce compared to Superman. I'd be more fearful knowing that my chances of survival depend on a broken team.

No Caption Provided

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

HighAccuser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nothing from the DCEU can be taken seriously so I'm going for Avengers.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sergeant-rl3: iirc.....they already left the atmosphere. So no its not disrupting anything

Hypnos0929

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Doomsday, he destroyed a city with a pulse and survived a nuke. I'd be scared out of my mind because realistically I wouldn't be able to see anything happening their, remember there would be no cameras around for a mile

Avatar image for emperorxhadesx420
EmperorxHadesx420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ultron was making jokes, so he's not a threat as far as I'm concern.

And there's been cities that been destroyed before. Avengers are weak chumps!!!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@DammeFavour:

For reference, search up the starfish prime high altitude nuclear weapons testing.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sergeant-rl3: well I concede then. But I think it was justified. The first time they faced a kryptonian threat the earth was on the line. It was either that or....u kno