Where are you from/What do you do?

leonkarlen123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

Currently i'm studying physics and Science to make the living better and exploring the universe.

Eisenfauste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Welp I thought I would do this finally. I am 19 year old Freshman Studying Biology at The University of Toledo. I am originally from Hamilton, Ontario in Canada. My family and I moved down to the states in the early 2,000's to small town Mount Vernon :p. Hoping to take biology and turn it into a career for Entomology (the study of insects for those that didn't know).

I love to read books, play pretty much any sport (mostly golf), love watching Hockey, and have recently been getting into comics, though I knew a lot of characters before I never had really been into them till now.

Jslayer11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I am a Freshman in high school in Virginia I run track and cross country for Smithfield high school

Jonez_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

college freshmen in MSU

obviously from MI

Eisenfauste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I double posted, now you got a little more out of me, SMH!

Iragexcudder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1906  Edited By Iragexcudder

I'm Tom.

I'm 20.

I'm a stationary engineer for the 399 union.

I'm from Chicago, Illinois.

I go to community college lol

This is my favorite website on earth:D

Avatar image for The_Deathstroker
The_Deathstroker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

I'm from Chicago and I'm a student.

Nice to meet you all.

magnablue

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

i am from gotham and i protect the city against crime

Gokishiro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm 22, work as a delivery boy. Live in Koshigoya, Japan in the Saitama prefecture. Absolutely love this site, even though I'm never on it. I've been reading manga all my life. My major is Chemistry. My prized possesion is my Black Mag bike with that I've ridden for years now.

Artyom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm 16 I'm a Junior in HS I live in Webb City, MO and I make pizzas at Papa Murphy's. I recently started writing my own comics. :)

Avatar image for knightsofdarkness2
Knightsofdarkness2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

i'm 11 and I am from Somalia but i live in UAE, I've been playing video games for 5 years. i'm a huge superhero fan and I've been a superhero fan since i was 2. I am also a really tech savvy guy and I usually make inventions etc and I'm really skilled in science and I'm quite athletic. I have started officially reading comics last year ( but i have read comics before last year but haven't officially started reading comics like I am now). my favourite superhero is batman and spiderman and my favourite villain is the joker and venom. I'm currently in sixth grade and i really like technology. i found out about comic vine about a year ago but didn't make an account until my friend from IGN told me about how awesome this site is. i'm also really good at writing stories.

BrockRumlow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1912  Edited By BrockRumlow

Hello 'Viners, I am 37 years old. I am a life long comic fan who tends to prefer street level crime fighters in the Batman/Captain America mold. Not to say I do not enjoy more super-powered characters at times, because I do. Just prefer my heroes to be characters I can relate to in some way.

Avatar image for stealth_warrior
Stealth_Warrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

I'm James(but everyone calls me Scott or Scott Summers or just Summers cause i like Cyclops).

I'm from Flushing,New York.

I'm 13.

I'm a student.

SycoMantis91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I am also James.

I am from Upstate New York

I'm 22

I'm currently jobless and going back to college in the fall for Game Design with a minor in Journalism.

I'm a huge gamer (more old than new but if a new game is actually good, I'll play it), I'm into anime, comics, music, sports (rare, I know), terrible puns, writing, self-deprecation, and tacos.

I only got into comics in the last couple years. I was always into the characters and stories but only recently invested the time to read up on said characters/stories and discover new ones.

Jacthripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm Jacob T.

Really should have done this earlier

Sophomore

Like comics

Finis

LarryAshlynn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1916  Edited By LarryAshlynn

Larry Ash-

16. Still at school :)

Ohgma_Infinium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm awesome

PatriotPerson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Greeley, Colorado.

SilverGalford

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1919  Edited By SilverGalford

Country Peru , Age 29 , Job survey taker atm.

fables87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 52

I'm from Vermont and I don't really have a job right now. I do housekeeping at an inn near my home, but it's a seasonal part-time job, so I'm off for now. At home I like to make time reading books and comic books (obviously), workout to look hot, take photos of myself and nature, write about weird things, and sometimes draw if I'm in the mood.

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

I'm from Neverland.

I do as I please.

Detrolord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm from USS Jason Dunham DDG-109 GM Petty Officer 3rd Class

well originally CA, Cerritos

preston01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I live in Illinois. Currently I'm a dishwasher for Steak'N Shake. Have a bachelor's of science degree in zoology and hope to use it to eventually get a job at a zoo.

Detrolord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I am 23 Cerritos CA attending college also US Navy Veteran

JakeN7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Where are you from?

Your mum's house.

What do you do?

Your mum.

jackbensley777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

I'm 15, don't have a car, job, and still live with my parents... Love comics, have ever since i was little. I like books too, and Im a wide reciever on the fball team.

ZeroPlus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

I'm an inhabitant of a planet called Earth, I'm a human and I like to live.

BlackPookie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 8

@nitefly:

im a 26 year old microbiologist from portugal, living in UK. got in comics years ago thanks to batman and my sister being sick. he gave me hope and will to fight even if i was all alone. now im a batman lover, but also dr strange, magneto, iron man and batman family!!

Rubear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I am from Rossia, 23, and i'm student.

Juke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#1933  Edited By Juke

High school student, currently an apprentice in teaching martial arts.

I wish I could be a movie director when I get older.

Lazzyville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Im sure out of everyone here im probably the odd one out, im a 24 year old i.t. engineer from the cradle of life ;) yeah Africa guys, im from South Africa, i've been into comics for as long as i can remember, as a child of the 90's i grew up on Spiderman, Transformers, Power Rangers, Batman: TAS........ and the like, im secretly a music producer & filmmaker in training. My life revolves around Technology, Music, Movies, Comics & a lot of other things (a lot of Gaming). Discovered ComicVine this year (yes im ashamed) but you guys are amazing, the discussions, the arguments & Batman!!

KittyPryde_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm 22. From MA. Married to my husband for 4 years. He's a tattoo artist and I'm a stay at home mom to our 3 year old daughter. He favorite characters are spiderman, jubilee and wolverine. We're mostly Marvel over here obviously.

ScouterV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lazzyville: Just curious, but what's it like in South Africa? I've heard it's actually one of the better places to live in Africa, and I'm a fan of a quasi-celebrity from that area. Cape Town, to be exact.

ScouterV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

"My name is George. I'm unemployed and I live with my parents."

Just kidding, mostly.

Nah. Really about me, I'm 20 going on 21 and I currently attend college in Tennessee, though I was born in Georgia. I actually am unemployed, but I work for the school when I'm back there. I live in a dorm, but I'm hoping to move off campus in the next year or so if I can find another job or two.

During the Summer, I actually do live with my Mother while staying in my second hometown, but hopefully that changes in the next year. Currently studying Communications/Security and Intel and looking for jobs in that sector, but for now I'm a reporter at the school paper which is a fun job in itself.

I enjoy writing mostly, and I do a stand-up comedy routine at school which I'd like to do online at some point, along with some other projects, mostly revolving around getting to hear myself talk and entertaining people. I write stories in my free time and enjoy long walks and ice cream.

I like Marvel, but I'm a DC Guy at heart. My favorite Heroes being the Superman Family members, Red Hood, Red Robin, The Question, (Green) Arrow, Deathstroke, Batman II (Beyond,) Lex Luthor, Harley Quinn, Black Manta, Shazam, and Static, but there are a lot of others I enjoy and I'm always curious about new characters. I generally don't get to read many comics, not having enough for a subscription or living near a comic shop, but I try to keep up with the happenings of my favorites, and I'm a bit of an optimist.

One day, I hope to write my own comics.

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1939  Edited By Noone301994
No Caption Provided

valken

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm 21 years old, I live in St. Johns, Newfoundland, Canada. I'm currently going in to my last year of Instrumentation Engineering Technology, I'm in the Canadian Forces Reserves (Army branch), and I work at a local paintball field!

Avatar image for thatguywithheadphones
thatguywithheadphones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I am from a place where my forum page gets hacked.

Avatar image for thatguywithheadphones
thatguywithheadphones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

...I didn't write that last one.

Experio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm 19.

British.

Live in London (Fulham precisely).

University student currently studying Business.

Hand out leaflets as a part-time job whenever I'm active and have time to spare, either that or play Football (not American football)

Other times I roam on comicvine for entertainment, play Ps4 with family and friends or read comics online.

Avatar image for linsanel_doctor
linsanel_Doctor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hong Kong

Missing in action student

AgentVenom8282

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1945  Edited By AgentVenom8282

I'm 31 and trying my hardest to get out of the most boring state in america....Connecticut (no offense). I pretty much lived transformers as a kid and HATE the new movies and cried in the 80's one when prime "bit the dust". I am now the world's biggest Agent Venom fan. I love old skool anime (Ninja Scroll, Guyver, Fist of the North Star). I just went to my second Con event this past summer. If I was an X-Men i'd probably be Gambit since flirting comes natural to me lol. I work a dead end job at a really snobby restaurant that serves italian food and i'm also running two websites to make extra $$.

entreri10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm from and live in CT

I currently work Logistics and In-stocks at Target while finishing college.

BlackPookie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 8

im 26. Soon 27, portuguese. Working and living in UK as a microbiologist!

Always read comics since I was a little girl... but got into marvel and dc later..

Avatar image for deactivated-5c1d15b8899b0
deactivated-5c1d15b8899b0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm Anderson.

I'm 24.

I'm a administrative assistant.

I'm from Rio de Janeiro,Brazil.

ManofSteel45

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

First year law student from Alabama.

Keenko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 10

I'm Payton, I'm 16. I'm from East Texas but currently am living in the greater Houston area. When I'm not reading comics, I'm generally doing school stuff, watching Netflix, playing Steam or looking at dumb stuff on the internet. I'm a pretty friendly guy and lurked on the Vine since I was around 12 and joined earlier this/last year, iirc. I'm pretty friendly so if anyone wants to chat I'm down.