Whats your xBox 360 Gamer Score

tea8765

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 12

#1  Edited By tea8765

t8765 on xBox 360: 22,522 Gamer Points, 1,166 unlocked achievements on 58 games played.

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By nefarious

Over 9000.

Avatar image for deranged_midget
Deranged Midget

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 4

#3  Edited By Deranged Midget

Just shy of 70 thousand I believe. Not obsessed with achievements, simply played a LOT of games.

Avatar image for deactivated-607949e25bdb6
deactivated-607949e25bdb6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

23, 000-ish.

Feral Nova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#6  Edited By Feral Nova  Moderator  Online

about 23,000... don't know the exact amount lol

Avatar image for deactivated-5d921c81bd12c
deactivated-5d921c81bd12c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 3

Feral Nova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Feral Nova  Moderator  Online

wha-!? Do you play a lot of games or just love to get achievements? lol

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By MonsterStomp

Too lazy to get the exact amount right now but its around 14,800 +

Deranged Midget

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Deranged Midget

@Feral Nova said:

I'm assuming this in reference to me. When I play a game I truly adore, I'll try to get the achievements but I've also played nearly 250 games on my 360 alone. So it's a mixture of both really.

Feral Nova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Feral Nova  Moderator  Online

@Deranged Midget said:

@Feral Nova said:

I'm assuming this in reference to me. When I play a game I truly adore, I'll try to get the achievements but I've also played nearly 250 games on my 360 alone. So it's a mixture of both really.

yeah sorry it was lol I can't quote or @ anyone when at work xD lol

o_O damn 250 games.... you sir are a gamer xD

Deranged Midget

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Deranged Midget

@Feral Nova said:

yeah sorry it was lol I can't quote or @ anyone when at work xD lol

o_O damn 250 games.... you sir are a gamer xD

No biggie!

Haha, why thank you! And the list still grows!

No Caption Provided
Feral Nova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Feral Nova  Moderator  Online

@Deranged Midget:

LOL

I finally looked up my GT only 24,333 :-/ not very good at doing achievements though xD

Deranged Midget

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Deranged Midget

@Feral Nova: Bah, achievements don't matter. I mean, they are literally just there for bragging rights :P

I'll be honest, when I first got my 360 back in early 2006, all I cared about was achievements because it was so addictive and it fed my ridiculous completionist OSD. The past few years though, I just allowed myself to thoroughly enjoy the game rather than jumping at every opportunity to get all the achievements possible. I'll still try to get some if I can, but it doesn't really matter anymore. The majority of my achievements come from the large list of games I've played though.

It's an addiction I tell you! ADDICTION! O_O

Feral Nova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Feral Nova  Moderator  Online

@Deranged Midget said:

@Feral Nova: Bah, achievements don't matter. I mean, they are literally just there for bragging rights :P

I'll be honest, when I first got my 360 back in early 2006, all I cared about was achievements because it was so addictive and it fed my ridiculous completionist OSD. The past few years though, I just allowed myself to thoroughly enjoy the game rather than jumping at every opportunity to get all the achievements possible. I'll still try to get some if I can, but it doesn't really matter anymore. The majority of my achievements come from the large list of games I've played though.

It's an addiction I tell you! ADDICTION! O_O

LMFAO!

I tried to get all the achievements on a game a few times, but its just not fun for me xD I come close, but never reach them lol

But damn early 2006 o_o I don't think I got mine till.... about 2008-2009ish lol

Avatar image for deactivated-5bf70359d2dd1
deactivated-5bf70359d2dd1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It's only about 5600.

Deranged Midget

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Deranged Midget

@Feral Nova said:

LMFAO!

I tried to get all the achievements on a game a few times, but its just not fun for me xD I come close, but never reach them lol

But damn early 2006 o_o I don't think I got mine till.... about 2008-2009ish lol

Yeah, to tell you the truth, there are some games where the achievements will just come easily. You'll rack up 700-800 points like nothing and it's a satisfying feeling. But there are other times, and most of the time, developers force the players to earn the achievements. You could complete the main story of the game and only earn roughly 200-300 points and the rest require you to replay missions, or it might force you to put so many hours into a multiplayer component. Stuff like that :P

Yup! Been a gamer all my life! When I first got my 360, I never bothered with Xbox Live and I don't think I got it until the middle of 2007? At that point, I was still playing Halo 2 on my original xbox and then Halo 3 was coming out and it forced me to finally get live for my 360.

Feral Nova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Feral Nova  Moderator  Online

@Deranged Midget said:

Yeah, to tell you the truth, there are some games where the achievements will just come easily. You'll rack up 700-800 points like nothing and it's a satisfying feeling. But there are other times, and most of the time, developers force the players to earn the achievements. You could complete the main story of the game and only earn roughly 200-300 points and the rest require you to replay missions, or it might force you to put so many hours into a multiplayer component. Stuff like that :P

Yup! Been a gamer all my life! When I first got my 360, I never bothered with Xbox Live and I don't think I got it until the middle of 2007? At that point, I was still playing Halo 2 on my original xbox and then Halo 3 was coming out and it forced me to finally get live for my 360.

I've been a gamer most of my life as well lol My dad was into gaming and had the super nintendo when was really little, in preschool (probably 3-4 years old) and I would play Duck Hunt and one of the Mario games (idk which one) lol

I was a big Nintendo fan until the Playstation came out, and my dad got my brother that for one of his birthdays, then got us an Xbox when it came out along with the Original Halo and since then I always just stuck with Xbox. I got xbox live about two years after I graduated high school, because my parents refused to pay xbox live for me so I had to get a job and pay it myself xD so when I was able to do so, I went for it and I started playing Halo 3 online lol.

Deranged Midget

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Deranged Midget

@Feral Nova said:

I've been a gamer most of my life as well lol My dad was into gaming and had the super nintendo when was really little, in preschool (probably 3-4 years old) and I would play Duck Hunt and one of the Mario games (idk which one) lol

O_O I am so jealous right now... My father absolutely despises gaming despite the countless attempts I've made at trying to drag him into it.

I was a big Nintendo fan until the Playstation came out, and my dad got my brother that for one of his birthdays, then got us an Xbox when it came out along with the Original Halo and since then I always just stuck with Xbox. I got xbox live about two years after I graduated high school, because my parents refused to pay xbox live for me so I had to get a job and pay it myself xD so when I was able to do so, I went for it and I started playing Halo 3 online lol.

Haha me too! My first system was an SNES and as odd as this may sound, my first game was Mortal Kombat and then followed Super Mario :P Soon afterwards, I had the original Playstation but I rarely ever played it. Mostly just some James Bond games and Spyro: Year of the Dragon. Then it jumped back to GameCube which I absolutely adored until I got an Xbox in early 2002 and quickly became addicted to Halo. Stuck with Xbox ever since and only ever migrated to 360. I've played both the Wii and Playstation 3 but I prefer the interface and controller that the 360 offers. Oh and it's hard to get Halo out of your system and Gears of War is one of, if not my favourite series of this generation.

Ah yes, once I first got my first job when I turned 16, my parents never paid for a single thing from then on. Wouldn't even help with school :P But no big, just got more jobs to help pay for everything else LOL!

OldManDuncan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#20  Edited By OldManDuncan

_Zombie_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#21  Edited By _Zombie_

tg1982

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By tg1982

I got 37085 which my friend says is pretty decent, especialy for someone who doesn't multi-play. I don't know if it is or isn't though.

BiteMe-Fanboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#23  Edited By BiteMe-Fanboy

like 17,000.