Whats Going Through Your Mind Right Now... 2.0

Avatar image for theamazingspidey
TheAmazingSpidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

Might review every MCU film leading up to GoTG2.

Mfundroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

The Good Wife spin-off, The Good Fight, is soooo good. It's very classy without being pretentious of course.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Damn ripped an asshole in my pants just before work.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gotta stapple that shit up.

TheAmazingSpidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Family is both the best and most idiotic, frustrating aspect of life.

TheAmazingSpidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Geez, what the hell is wrong with my brother?

You told your old man why you think it's a bad idea, he told you to do it anyway.. yet you're insisting again and again to not do it.

I actually feel sorry for my dad he has to deal with someone so frustrating.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c9535a734784
deactivated-5c9535a734784

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

There is literally no reason this should hype me up as much as it just did. I had a splitting headache this morning but now I'm healed thanks to hype or maybe painkillers, either way. I need a trailer for Thor.
There is literally no reason this should hype me up as much as it just did. I had a splitting headache this morning but now I'm healed thanks to hype or maybe painkillers, either way. I need a trailer for Thor.

TheAmazingSpidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I need a trailer for:

• The Last Jedi
  • SM: Homecoming Trailer 2
  • Thor: Ragnarok

And maybe Justice League.

TheAmazingSpidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Niccas still hating IM3. That movie was great.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm not even hyped for HC anymore. I Logan is my most anticipated film this year.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theamazingspidey: `Well, I think Snyder said we're getting a trailer for JL 'soon'. As for the others, we'll have to see. Homecoming may come with GOTG 2 and Ragnarok may come in between that. The Last Jedi will probably come out on Star Wars day or something.

TheAmazingSpidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Logan is also my most anticipated right now.

Homecoming looks bad, but Marvel has proved me wrong enough times for me to give them the benefit of the doubt. Also, Donald Glover and Angourie Rice <3

HC trailer is actually the one I want most because I disliked the first trailer and need something to chew on.

Cosmic_Templar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I was disappointed with the Homecoming trailer to say the least. Hoping to have a second one which will assuage my fears.

TheAmazingSpidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theamazingspidey: `Well, I think Snyder said we're getting a trailer for JL 'soon'. As for the others, we'll have to see. Homecoming may come with GOTG 2 and Ragnarok may come in between that. The Last Jedi will probably come out on Star Wars day or something.

Yeah, Snyder said the JL trailer is coming soon, but his definition of soon is different than our definition of soon, lal.

Knowing Star Wars, it'll probably be a bullshit teaser or something. I better see Rey in that goddamn trailer.

Who do you think my boy Gambino's playing in Homecoming?

No Caption Provided

I hope Gambino has a generous role which can cause for him to return in later films instead of being just a criminal's right hand man or something.

I don't even know who the guy standing next to him is. He looks an awful lot like the Shocker, but Bookeem Woodbine is playing Shocker, not this guy. Could there be more than one Shocker?

TheAmazingSpidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

My ranking of the MCU:

The Incredible Hulk

Iron Man 2

Thor: The Dark World

Ant-Man

AoU

Thor

Doctor Strange

Captain America: The Winter Soldier

Iron Man III

Captain America: The First Avenger

Captain America: Civil War

Marvel's The Avengers

GoTG

TheAmazingSpidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I was disappointed with the Homecoming trailer to say the least. Hoping to have a second one which will assuage my fears.

Same. That trailer was such a bummer.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theamazingspidey: I think the dude with Donald Glover is the Tinkerer. That was the rumour going about.

True, soon is a stupid word. It can mean anything, dammit.

Yeah, Star Wars is all about building hype. But they're taking their time this year. I know Adam Driver said that he would prefer it if we didn't get a trailer and just came in expecting noting but I doubt Disney would do that.

Also, since I know you disliked the homecoming trailer, did you watch the international version? It's cut differently and is superior to the Jimmy Kimmel one.

Cosmic_Templar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cosmic_templar said:

Yeah. Most of the trailer was just underwhelming as a whole. I still have hope for Michael Keaton as the Vulture tho.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#565919  Edited By MonsterStomp

The Incredible Hulk wasn't that bad.

TheAmazingSpidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theamazingspidey said:
@cosmic_templar said:

Yeah. Most of the trailer was just underwhelming as a whole. I still have hope for Michael Keaton as the Vulture tho.

I know. Not offensively bad, just mediocre. Michael Keaton is a skilled actor, but Feige and co. have a history of wasting good actors as mediocre villains.

The movie just looks like it's failing to innovate the character. The humour was just cringe worthy. However, if it surprises me with great humour and atmosphere and a good villain, it could be one of the best MCU efforts. I'd love to see Tony grow distrustful of Tony for lying to him in Civil War.

I've grown to enjoy the trailer a bit more. I love the MCU and the cast is great, but it's still a mediocre trailer. We'll see, I guess. GoTG looked shit after all, hahah.

TheAmazingSpidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theamazingspidey: I think the dude with Donald Glover is the Tinkerer. That was the rumour going about.

True, soon is a stupid word. It can mean anything, dammit.

Yeah, Star Wars is all about building hype. But they're taking their time this year. I know Adam Driver said that he would prefer it if we didn't get a trailer and just came in expecting noting but I doubt Disney would do that.

Also, since I know you disliked the homecoming trailer, did you watch the international version? It's cut differently and is superior to the Jimmy Kimmel one.

Nah. The guy standing next to Glover is Logan Marshall-Green and the Tinkerer is being played by Michael Chernus. I'm so confused.

No trailer at all? No movie would do that, lal. Not everyone goes on reddit and knows what new comes are coming out.

Yeah, it was superior from an editing standpoint, but it doesn't change the fact it's still mediocre and cringe-y. I wish Shane Black was directing Homecoming :(

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theamazingspidey: Ah, then I've got no idea who that is. Maybe some dude? I think that's his character's official name.

I agree, especially disney. No trailer sounds good in theory but there's no way the general public would even realise a Star Wars film coming out. The box office would be affected greatly.

Ah, I loved both trailers but I definitely thought the international one was better. Still can't wait for the film.

Also don't head on to the general discussion board. There's supposedly a leaked heavily spoilerific plot description of Wonder Woman.

Cosmic_Templar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cosmic_templar said:
@theamazingspidey said:
@cosmic_templar said:

I know. Not offensively bad, just mediocre. Michael Keaton is a skilled actor, but Feige and co. have a history of wasting good actors as mediocre villains.

The movie just looks like it's failing to innovate the character. The humour was just cringe worthy. However, if it surprises me with great humour and atmosphere and a good villain, it could be one of the best MCU efforts. I'd love to see Tony grow distrustful of Tony for lying to him in Civil War.

I've grown to enjoy the trailer a bit more. I love the MCU and the cast is great, but it's still a mediocre trailer. We'll see, I guess. GoTG looked shit after all, hahah.

I really hope they don't waste Michael Keaton's talent as a throwaway villain. He needs to have at least some good scenes in the movie. If they waste him it will be really frustrating.

The humor seemed really average but I'm hoping that the better jokes are in the movie (because that should not be their best efforts at humor and wisecracking). They should build on the Peter-Tony relationship because it seems like they're trying to make Tony a father figure/mentor to him. I'm actually thinking on the same lines, that Peter may start distrusting Tony and he goes to fight Vulture on his own but Tony will probably save the day.

I still believe in the MCU tho.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

And here we go.

TheAmazingSpidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theamazingspidey: Ah, then I've got no idea who that is. Maybe some dude? I think that's his character's official name.

I agree, especially disney. No trailer sounds good in theory but there's no way the general public would even realise a Star Wars film coming out. The box office would be affected greatly.

Ah, I loved both trailers but I definitely thought the international one was better. Still can't wait for the film.

Also don't head on to the general discussion board. There's supposedly a leaked heavily spoilerific plot description of Wonder Woman.

Thanks for the warning. Wondy is a fairly straightforward origin story and there's no way I can avoid spoilers until June if they're around, but I'm already staying off the gen discussion in the off chance an asshole spoils Logan, so hopefully by the time I frequent those forums again, the dust has settled.

What was the point of this test screening anyway? It's not like DC's movies have been made better because of test screenings (looking at you, David Ayer >_>)

TheAmazingSpidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cosmic_templar said:
@theamazingspidey said:
@cosmic_templar said:
@theamazingspidey said:
@cosmic_templar said:

I really hope they don't waste Michael Keaton's talent as a throwaway villain. He needs to have at least some good scenes in the movie. If they waste him it will be really frustrating.

The humor seemed really average but I'm hoping that the better jokes are in the movie (because that should not be their best efforts at humor and wisecracking). They should build on the Peter-Tony relationship because it seems like they're trying to make Tony a father figure/mentor to him. I'm actually thinking on the same lines, that Peter may start distrusting Tony and he goes to fight Vulture on his own but Tony will probably save the day.

Agreed. I mean, they wasted Mads Mikelssen! That's depressing.

I hope Peter IS talking about Tony when he says "I'm just sick of him trying me like a kid all the time." I'm actually loving the dynamic between the two and the scene where Tony opens the door for him still cracks me up.

Same. The MCU has surprised me more often that not.

Shepard-Croft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DCEU is always the hot topic despite not releasing a film that's generally seen as good

Cosmic_Templar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cosmic_templar said:
@theamazingspidey said:
@cosmic_templar said:
@theamazingspidey said:
@cosmic_templar said:

Agreed. I mean, they wasted Mads Mikelssen! That's depressing.

I hope Peter IS talking about Tony when he says "I'm just sick of him trying me like a kid all the time." I'm actually loving the dynamic between the two and the scene where Tony opens the door for him still cracks me up.

Same. The MCU has surprised me more often that not.

Ugh. Don't get me started on Mads. He was so underused! He could've been so much more! MCU seem to be way too focused on the protagonist most of the time and don't give the villain as much attention. I'm hoping that Thanos gets more of the spotlight in Infinity War tho.

I think he probably is talking about Tony. That scene was pretty funny, they managed to get Peter's awkwardness right.

MCU needs to focus more on their villains and I really hope they learn that for Homecoming and Infinity War.

GIliad_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I wanna make a new account called Ganjalf_The_Green

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Happy birthday pretty woman

No Caption Provided

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This Is So Bizarre, I Gotta Talk To A Nicca That's 10 Years Older Than Me About Being Responsible And Paying His Bills Like He Is A Little Nicca.

Shepard-Croft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

And call themselves clowns 'cause they look queer

mr_ingenuity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#565933 mr_ingenuity  Moderator

Paint It Black

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Demarcus Cousins to the Pelicans ?

Super_ninja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

i can't wait to see this movie next year.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Rosamund Pike... That's Her Name.

That Chick Is Pleasant On The Eyes.

Super_ninja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#565937  Edited By Super_ninja
No Caption Provided

Actress Eiza Gonzalez is fine as hell !

TheAmazingSpidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Super_ninja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theamazingspidey: Lethal Weapon the movie was a classic. i'm Glad the new Predator movie is rated- R.

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

Honestly, I think LeBron should get MVP consideration.

Dude's playing lights out on both ends of the floor and is hands down the best player in the NBA.

TheAmazingSpidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lmao, DCEU fans will do anything to convince themselves the criticism against their franchise aren't true.

They're trying to justify why not giving all of their heroes solo films is actually genius and a part of Snyder symbolism and storytelling.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theamazingspidey: I think that's the reason I try to stay off r/dccinematic even when I want DC movies news. I all for positivity but they're a bit blind to everything. Also everything has symbolism. The the way the light touches superman's head? Symbolism I tell you. Praise be to Lord Snyder.

mr_ingenuity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#565943 mr_ingenuity  Moderator

Black on both sides.

Super_ninja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Loading Video...

Avatar image for deactivated-1351355
deactivated-1351355

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Bored as hell.

TheAmazingSpidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@soldierofel: yeah man. And remember when they reach out for Superman with their arms? That's brilliant symbolism if I've ever seen it.

The thing is, they prefer symbolism and images to simple, good effective storytelling and character development. Natasha comforting a lonely Steve Rogers after Peggy died is more effective and touching then any Snyder imagery they try to spin as genius.

The thing is, I'm not even denying that some of the stuff they point out IS visual storytelling, but it isn't genius. It's just things any filmmaker who gives a damn does and it still blows them away lol.

Pandalumina

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm sick ;-;

Yassassin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Loading Video...

This has been in my head all day. I haven't heard it in years; still pretty good.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I feel like if you've sat through Jason Bourne, you may as well watch Bourne Legacy, tbh.

TheAmazingSpidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

About to go driving for the first time in a few minutes. I'm a bit nervous, but let's get it done with.