What would be your thought's on a another west europe crusade vs islam?

• 58 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Gpower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Gpower

Let's say west europe decided to go on another crusade vs Islam,but this time there not doing it to claim land for christianity but they just want to completly wipe islam out could they do it? would you be mad or happy if they did it what's your thought's?

No Caption Provided

VoloErgoMalus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Islamic faith can't be wiped out through force without also destroying the individual who is subject to it. Only an individual's intellect will ensure the end of his faith (selfish rather than scientific, evidence-based, assumption-austere belief) while preserving the individual. Reason is anathema to religion because the claims religions do not withstand scrutiny, due to the lack of positive evidence supporting them.

The only way to annihilate militant religion is to annihilate methods of interpreting the world apart from reason whereby a feeling of certainty is substituted for correctness as the standard for...well, correctness ("I believe this is true, therefore I will treat it as true even if it's not a valid deduction nor induction from true premises").

Avatar image for thatguywithheadphones
thatguywithheadphones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

I'd be mortified.

ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

Khabib solos

Ecthelion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yeah let's go! Total War 2.0 real life

woot

casper4690

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kirby solos the Islamic faith

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By mysticmedivh

So basically NATO + Russia team up?

It'll be bloody, horrific, and downright awful ... I mean ... morality aside, yeah, I could see combined forces of NATO + Russia doing it. It would be bad, but from a purely militaristic perspective, they could, but it would take a while.

The effects of such a war would be devastating to everyone in one way or another, and completely unneeded.

HighAccuser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Id get some popcorn

never give up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Let's just say the religion of peace will leave plenty of casualties.

Avatar image for emperorxhadesx420
EmperorxHadesx420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'd fight on the Islam side..

mikethekiller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Anyone who thinks another crusade would be a good thing is a monster of a human being,

JamieWolfe7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#12  Edited By JamieWolfe7

Anyone who thinks another crusade would be a good thing is a monster of a human being,

Not denying the plausibility that there is a Jihad underway presently but a genuine modern crusade is not the answer. The middle east would be a great glass theme park by the end of the week, I'd rather we not endorse a real life Imperium of Man or modern Pax Romanum, k? Thanks.

black_wreath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 109

I would die from severe facepalming if the crossfire doesn't get me (among many other innocent civilians) first.

Cream_God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Are we just gonna ignore those arrows make out a penis?

frogdog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

That would end up proving ISIS to be right

Rouflex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

I would say Israel is behind it.

WF_Mxyzptlk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rouflex said:

I would say Israel is behind it.

No Caption Provided

Khael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'd be happy. They would fail 100% tho

Avatar image for deactivated-57b89658ba257
deactivated-57b89658ba257

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The crusades were never about claiming lands for Christianity - It was a series of reactionary campaigns (Took about 800 years to react, mind) against the spread of the Islamic caliphate - The religious aspect was there to convince the fighters of the divine nature of it all

Islam by nature of the Qu'ran will spread from the Dar al-Islam (house of Islam or believers) across the Dar al-Harb (house of war or the west) until Al Nasr (victory) & the world is under Sharia, then it will be divided into the previously mentioned Dar al-Islam and the Dar al-Kufr (non believers)

Since the final chapter of the Qu'ran is about the victory, preserving the enmity between believers & none believers and how the none believers should be punished; taken with fact that the Qu'ran is to be read under abrogation (later chapters cancel out earlier chapters through additional revelation) then it is easy to see why Jihad is waged constantly

To paraphrase Prime Minister William Gladstone addressing parliament 'as long as there is this book; there will never be peace'

@cgoodness

Does that make Spain the ballsack of Europe?

Avatar image for beaconofstrength
BeaconofStrength

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Do they get cool outfits like the previous Crusades? That's the real question.

SilverPool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By SilverPool

Islam gets god stomped

dngn4774

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 22

Whenever genocide becomes the focal point of any government's foreign policy, it's time for a coup.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e3b7f04aeb74
deactivated-5e3b7f04aeb74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

There are 1.7 billion followers of Islam worldwide......good luck. Plus, Europe has let millions of refugees who are followers of Islam into their countries. It doesn't look good.

Also, why?

Insertnewname

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Insertnewname

I wouldn't support it if it was against the Islam. But I would support it against religious brutality and crime. Not all muslims are bad, same as Christians, Hindus, whatever

Critic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The only way Islam would have a chance is if they received help from China.

removekebab

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No need for war, the so called "crusade" can be done through catechism and deportation. If they can't accept Western culture and laws, rapefugees should go back to their countries.

Avatar image for deactivated-57b89658ba257
deactivated-57b89658ba257

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@westfriesianman:

Islam is on the verge of change?

Highly doubtful - the Qu'ran is perceived as the final revelation from god, it cannot be reformed. Saying that the middle east is to become more secular is just not the case, Islamic culture is the culture of the Muslim majority countries, from doctrine to practice to law - this will not change without heavy outside influence

Would like to see Trumps Hitler speech or where he is repeating his words - can you post them, they shouldn't be too hard to find, if they are plentiful

@critic

I don't think they need China's help, they've already enlisted the aid of one communist leader in the form of Barry Soetoro

http://www.breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/06/14/hillary-clinton-received-secret-memo-stating-obama-admin-support-for-isis/

http://www.breitbart.com/national-security/2016/06/24/6-things-obama-doesnt-want-know-isis/

Chazz85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It'd be terrible i imagine it would begin with a nuking of the middle east then the armies would roll in to pick off those that remained. This would be a depressing scenario....

dshipp17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#32  Edited By dshipp17

@chazz85 said:

It'd be terrible i imagine it would begin with a nuking of the middle east then the armies would roll in to pick off those that remained. This would be a depressing scenario....

That's how it would be done; it would just be a morality question of why the West committed such a brutal genocide. A Crusade would necessarily need to be avenging Christians from Islamic atrocities.

@stupid1 said:

@westfriesianman:

Islam is on the verge of change?

Highly doubtful - the Qu'ran is perceived as the final revelation from god, it cannot be reformed. Saying that the middle east is to become more secular is just not the case, Islamic culture is the culture of the Muslim majority countries, from doctrine to practice to law - this will not change without heavy outside influence

Would like to see Trumps Hitler speech or where he is repeating his words - can you post them, they shouldn't be too hard to find, if they are plentiful

@critic

I don't think they need China's help, they've already enlisted the aid of one communist leader in the form of Barry Soetoro

http://www.breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/06/14/hillary-clinton-received-secret-memo-stating-obama-admin-support-for-isis/

http://www.breitbart.com/national-security/2016/06/24/6-things-obama-doesnt-want-know-isis/

The Bible end time predicts the end of Islam in both Revelation and Daniel; well, it doesn't specifically say the end of Islam, it just implies it; there is supposed to be a war involving the Euphrates block of people; that's actually over there near Syria and Iraq; after a violent, bloody clash (perhaps with China and/or Russia trying to come to the defense of Muslims in the Middle East), Islam is never mentioned again, Bible prediction shifts to the Anti-Christ making a major play against the Jews, God intervening on behalf of the Jews, to first create a new Exodus style escape for the Jews, and, than, the final Battle of Armageddon, where Jesus comes it at the most desperate of time to miraculously win a hopeless battle for the side of good/light.

MakkyD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No nukes, they spoil all the fun

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for petey_is_spidey
Petey_is_Spidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

Gpower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

Cream_God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No, just block islam from spreading

Khael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No, just block islam from spreading

Easier said than done

Bruxae

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

@khael said:

I'd be happy. They would fail 100% tho

^This pretty much.

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

So basically you want the Western world to commit a world spanning genocide of 1.4 billion people?

This is point where Hitler, Stalin, Ghengis and Kubla Khan will take you to the side and have a little talk about restraint.

WarBlade539

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By WarBlade539
Lunacyde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#41 Lunacyde  Moderator

Annihilation of a religion is not a noble goal, nor an attainable one.

Lunacyde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#42 Lunacyde  Moderator

Also, people forget there are more Muslims living in countries outside of the Middle East than in them. Indonesia has the largest Muslim population for example.

SpoilerBlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By SpoilerBlock

@dshipp17 said:
@chazz85 said:

That's how it would be done; it would just be a morality question of why the West committed such a brutal genocide. A Crusade would necessarily need to be avenging Christians from Islamic atrocities.

judging by the fact that they kill Christians for fun, I think a crusade can be morally accepted by the general Christian public. The problem is that most of the world doesn't give a craps about the Christians in and more about being PC.

Backin 2000 maybe but now, no...

FableCounty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

A no contest, muslims have already lost and Islam is already collapsing they just don't know it yet

I'd fight on the Islam side..

So you would fight for a lying, mass murdering pedophile prophet called Muhammed or Mohammed? and fight for a Moongod named al-Lah?

Loading Video...
Loading Video...

Grizzly_Bison

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I prefer Scott Adams' approach.

http://blog.dilbert.com/post/141810560316/the-elbonian-zombie-virus

Avatar image for emperorxhadesx420
EmperorxHadesx420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fablecounty: Yup I would. Better than fighting on the White MAN side!!

Now, gtfoh with that Western sh!t!! I don't care for it!!! I don't listen to media whores!!! Or the West propaganda!!

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#47  Edited By Pyrogram

@mikethekiller said:

Anyone who thinks another crusade would be a good thing is a monster of a human being.

MethoKi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrogram said:
@mikethekiller said:

Anyone who thinks another crusade would be a good thing is a monster of a human being.

LpnQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

FableCounty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I am non-interventionist , In general I am against war...but perhaps I agree with the statement 'If they can't accept Western culture and laws, rapefugees should go back to their countries. '

@fablecounty: Yup I would. Better than fighting on the White MAN side!!

Islam has murderer millions of people in many part of the world, thousands and hundreds of Arabs, Latinos, Indians, Thai, Philipino

...but if a dumbass like you want to make it a whiteman thing, go ahead

Loading Video...
Loading Video...
Loading Video...

Loading Video...