What would be your gadgets and arsenals if you're a cyborg?

Avatar image for comicvineaddict23
ComicVineAddict23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By ComicVineAddict23

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By King_Saturn
1. M-27 Phased Plasma Battle Rifle 
2. RBS-80 Phased Plasma Pulse Gun 
3. Isotope Weapon
TheDude123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By TheDude123

Body-wide Bionic musculature (strength enhancement)

True Adamantium/Anti-metal Vibranium sword that teleports to me at a thought and can teleport to any point I choose, even through force fields. Using nano-molecular engineering it is created in such a way that the anti-metal properties of the Arctic Vibranium do not affect the True Adamantium of the sword in any way but will still cut through True Adamantium.

Disintegration/Force/Stun/Death beams integrated into bionic forearms.

Transmutation beams intergrated into exosuit that can affect all matter.

Mini Missiles (Iron Man 1 type) Integrated into exosuit with variable charge capacites with intensities that range from an M-80 to a field Nuke.They can be fired individually or selectively auto-fired.

Fully armored True Adamantium/Vibranium alloy exosuit with indestructable clear faceplate.created by nano-molecular engineering by which carbon molecules are given the same molecular Structure of True Adamantium while being as transparent as the most pristine, inclusion-less, diamond. The armor is completely blocks all EMPs and cannot be phased throuh both due to its unique nano-enginerring techniques.

Healing factor Nano-bytes that heal instantaneously and impart true immortality via said repair.

Repair/reload Nano-bytes which convert air molecules into whatever element is or metal or any combination of them that are needed by using transmutation technology incorporated in each Nano-byte.

Anti-gravity/flight integrated mechanisms.

Teleportation.

Full sensor array: UV/IR/telescopic/x-ray/260 degree sight. Enhanced hearing.

Flash defense/sonic defense

Power supply*:Multiply-redundant, indestructable, perpetual energy, Photonic cold-fusion, powerplants.

-Cosmic awareness Microchip implanted in brain.

Omni-encephalonic,infinite Quantum I.Q., microchip which grants instantaneous, unlimited, intelligence and allows for up to an infinite number of my own consciousness to perform actions independent of each other but all are under my complete control i.e. they wont interfere with or fight each other and they all follow the 3 robotic laws only as they pertain to me and not others. This microchip, by its very nature, makes me immune to any and all

Multiple reality warping, thought-controlled, super-computers with anti-reality-warping technology granting immunity to reality warping by others and superceding all reality warping of anyone and anything else and grants the ability to warp reality at any point in time and space and in any dimension. as the chip exists completely invisibly and intangibly in all dimensions and all temporal and physical locations simultaneously utilizing localized static-warp-shell technology and can only be controlled and accessed by me. Each chip has it's own self-contained, perpetual energy, power supply identical to the one above*. This chip supplies the Quantum I.Q. microchip with it's processing capability, which is, of course, infinite.

Avatar image for yourneighborhoodcomicgeek
YourNeighborhoodComicGeek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 15

Halo Forerunner weaponry

deadpoolrules

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#5  Edited By deadpoolrules

@YourNeighborhoodComicGeek said:

Halo Forerunner weaponry

Best weaponry ever.

Relentless1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Relentless1
  1. Smart rocket launcher mounted at the left forearm
  2. Flamethrower mounted at the right forearm
  3. Light saber
  4. Ability to shape shift both hands like it can turn into a chainsaw, grenade launcher, and more
  5. M61 Vulcan mounted at the left shoulder
  6. Miniature heat seeking smart missile launchers mounted at the right shoulder
  7. Teleportation
  8. Healing factor Nano-bytes
  9. Phasing
  10. Flight
  11. Force field generation that has a maximum radius of twelve feet. At 10% power, the shield is strong enough to withstand a point blank range energy explosions capable of destroying entire planets.
  12. Time traveling/Inter - Dimensional travel/Portal Creation/Manipulate Time
  13. Sensor array: UV/IR/telescopic/x-ray/1 000 degree sight/radar/night vision/astral energy projection.
  14. Disintegration/Plasma/Concussion/Electromagnetic/Stun/Omega beams that are fired from the palms, chest, and eyes
  15. Indestructible Self-Contained Life-Support System & Environmental Protection that can be completely sealed for operations in vacuum or underwater, providing its own life support, equipped with internal stores and recycling systems for air, food, water, and energy and is shielded against radiation, biological, chemical, corrosive, kinetic, and electrical attacks as well
  16. Wireless communication that automatically connect to external communications systems such as satellites, cellular phones, and computers throughout the world and capable of projecting the voice through transmitting sound systems such as cellular phones via electric transmissions from the central nervous system
  17. Internal on-board computer operating system that aids in providing strategies, background information on opponents, surroundings, and prevents a lock on from targeting systems, can also interface with external computers
  18. Energy shield that can protect the user from harm. It is also capable of reflecting attacks and staying mobile. At 2% power, the shield is strong enough to withstand a nuclear explosion.
  19. Telepathic resistance - Very resistant to telepathy, can even easily resist a telepath and a technopath working in tandem
  20. Superhuman Durability - The exoskeleton and the skin is made up of 50% Vibranium and 50% True Adamantium, it can survive easily in a point blank range energy explosions capable of destroying entire planets, can survive supernova blast of an exploding star unharmed, can withstand direct blows from beings with vast superhuman strength, survive in the heart of the Sun with no discomfort, can withstand high caliber bullets with ease. I can also withstand rockets, missiles, torpedoes, high powered lasers, electricity, fire, taking no damage. I can withstand almost unlimited kinetic and thermal impact, as well as all forms of radiation. It also protects my body when entering an intrinsically hostile environment, such as traveling outer space or diving in the deep sea.
  21. Intangibility
  22. Superhuman Strength - can lift planets like Earth and Jupiter, can destroy planets, stars, and moons using only bare hands without breaking a sweat, can bend any metals easily
  23. Superhuman Speed that are on par with Wally West's speed
  24. Superhuman Senses
  25. Superhuman Reflex: can tag people on par with Flash 's and Silver Surfer 's speed and can react like Wesker
  26. Universal translator
  27. Size Manipulation
  28. Precognition
  29. Immunity to precognition
  30. Godly Stamina - highly enhanced musculature generates no fatigue toxins, nor body stress, or even sweat, granting inexhaustible physical stamina, which allows to fight other beings for infinite period of time
Marksman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Marksman
  • Muscle enhancements (speed, strength, reaction time, etc.)
  • Sensory enhancements (perceptions heightened)
  • Sensory array (360 degree vision, IR, UV, X-Ray, microwave, etc. Ability to 'tag' an object/person)
  • Right forearm (rocket launcher that follows 'tags', claws, ability to manifest sword (think Kanade from Angel Beats from the wrist).
  • Left forearm (Taskmaster's energy tech, beam that matches Iron Man's standard power repulsors at 10% energy output on left palm).
  • Omega Beam-type weapon fired from eyes. Takes forty minutes to charge, can only be used once per fight
  • Invisibility
  • Intangibility
  • Enhanced Durability (can tank straight punches from class 50 bricks)
  • Localised anti-gravity well (allows flight)
  • Sonic abilities (Can shatter glass. By altering frequency, can break through steel-reinforced concrete, or bust a mountain at highest power level)
  • Life-Support System (can survive in vacuums for short periods of time, or underwater for up to 72 hours, depending on the pressure).
  • Computerised mind (and therefore capable of interacting with computer systems and makes him a very competent hacker)
  • Energy shield - protects from attacks up to the power of a nuclear explosion.
  • Telepathic resistance - Very resistant to telepathy, can only really be slowed by a telepath and a technopath working in tandem
TheWhiteWolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By TheWhiteWolf
  • Plasma/Disintegration/Stun/Concussion/Electromagnetic beams fired at palms, chest, tip of the fingers, and eyes
  • Healing factor nano-bytes
  • Teleportation
  • Phasing
  • Invisibility
  • Energy Blades that emits from both arms are capable of cutting through anything
  • Superhuman Speed that are on par with Superman's
  • Energy shield that can protect the user from harm. It is also capable of reflecting attacks and staying mobile. At 4% power, the shield is strong enough to withstand a nuclear explosion.
  • Wireless communication that automatically connect to external communications systems such as satellites, cellular phones, and computers throughout the world and capable of projecting the voice through transmitting sound systems such as cellular phones via electric transmissions from the central nervous system
  • Internal on-board computer operating system that aids in providing strategies, background information on opponents, surroundings, and prevents a lock on from targeting systems
  • M61 Vulcan mounted at the left shoulder and forearm
  • Miniature heat seeking smart missile launchers mounted at the right shoulder and forearm
  • Indestructible Self-Contained Life-Support System & Environmental Protection - completely sealed for operations in vacuum or underwater, providing its own life support, equipped with internal stores and recycling systems for air, food, water, and energy and is shielded against radiation, biological, chemical, corrosive, kinetic, and electrical attacks as well
  • Ability to shape shift both hands like it can turn into a chainsaw, grenade launcher, and more
  • Sensor array: UV/IR/telescopic/x-ray/1 000 degree sight/radar/night vision/astral energy projection.
  • Telepathic resistance - Very resistant to telepathy, can even easily resist a telepath and a technopath working in tandem
  • Superhuman Durability - The exoskeleton is made up of 100% True Adamantium and the skin is 100% Vibranium, it can survive easily in a point blank range energy explosions capable of destroying entire planets, can survive supernova blast of an exploding star unharmed, can withstand direct blows from beings with vast superhuman strength, survive in the heart of the Sun with no discomfort, can withstand high caliber bullets with ease. I can also withstand rockets, missiles, torpedoes, high powered lasers, electricity, fire, taking no damage. I can withstand almost unlimited kinetic and thermal impact, as well as all forms of radiation. It also protects my body when entering an intrinsically hostile environment, such as traveling outer space or diving in the deep sea.
  • Intangibility
  • Superhuman Strength - can lift planets like Earth and Jupiter, can destroy planets, stars, and moons using only bare hands without breaking a sweat, can bend any metals easily
  • Omega Beam fired from eyes and chest. Can be used many times
  • Superhuman senses
  • Superhuman Reflex: can tag people on par with Flash 's and Silver Surfer 's speed and can react like Wesker
  • Precognition
  • Immunity to precognition
  • Godly Stamina - highly enhanced musculature generates no fatigue toxins, nor body stress, or even sweat, granting inexhaustible physical stamina, which allows to fight other beings for infinite period of time
JohnnyGat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By JohnnyGat

I'm going against the flow and only listing three.

1. Universal translator

2. A layer of skin that grants increased durability. Can still be damaged by bullets and explosions at point blank range but can still survive.

3. Single arm that transforms into an EMP cannon

Avatar image for mrdecepticonleader
mrdecepticonleader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

1) Indestructible armour, lightweight and can change any way I want.

2) Superhuman senses

3) Superhuman physical attributes

4) Supreme intelligence and mind abilities

5) Molecular control (this includes shape shifting into people and into different forms such as gas,weapons,control over the elements energy manipulation etc)

6) Flight

7) Invisibility

8) Cybernetic possession (the ability to take over and control any technology and also transform any living thing into my slaves)

9) Healing factor

10) Immortality

11) Time Travel

12) Time manipulation

13) Telepathy

14) Teleportation

15) Inter-dimensional travel

Jean199999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#11  Edited By Jean199999
  1. Human feelings
  2. Cloaking device (from radar, computers and stuff)
  3. An exoskeleton made of a mystical mixture of vibranium and adamantium yet lighter than kevlar
  4. Perfect memory
  5. Super speed
  6. Flight
  7. Energy absorption & projection
Avatar image for the_lunact_and_manic
The_Lunact_And_Manic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lazors

Avatar image for marvelavengersalliance10
MarvelAvengersAlliance10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1. Concussion/Disintegration/Electromagnetic/Plasma/Stun beams fired at palms, chest, and eyes
  2. Weapons attached at the shoulders and forearms (flamethrowers that can reach 100 feet, M4A1 gauntlet fitted with Advanced Combat Optical Gunsight (ACOG) Scope, shoulder mounted M242 Bushmaster auto cannon, and shoulder mounted M60 machine gun, both with with red dot sight)
  3. Ability to shape shift both hands like turning in to a chainsaw, rocket launcher, miniature heat seeking smart missile and more
  4. Teleportation
  5. Phasing
  6. Superhuman Durability - The exoskeleton and the skin is made up of 50% Vibranium and 50% True Adamantium it can survive easily in a point blank range energy explosions capable of destroying entire planets, can survive supernova blast of an exploding star unharmed, can withstand direct blows from beings with vast superhuman strength, survive in the heart of the Sun with no discomfort, can withstand high caliber bullets with ease. I can also withstand rockets, missiles, torpedoes, high powered lasers, electricity, fire, taking no damage. I can withstand almost unlimited kinetic and thermal impact, as well as all forms of radiation. It also protects my body when entering an intrinsically hostile environment, such as traveling outer space or diving in the deep sea.
  7. Superhuman Strength - can lift and move planets like Earth and Jupiter, can destroy planets, stars, and moons using only bare hands without breaking a sweat, can bend any metals easily
  8. Superhuman Reflex - can tag people on par with Flash 's and Silver Surfer 's speed and can react like Wesker
  9. Superhuman Speed - speed that are on par with Black Adam 's speed
  10. Flight
  11. Indestructible Self-Contained Life-Support System & Environmental Protection - completely sealed for operations in vacuum or underwater, providing its own life support, equipped with internal stores and recycling systems for air, food, water, and energy and is shielded against radiation, biological, chemical, corrosive, kinetic, and electrical attacks as well
  12. Intangibility
  13. Time Manipulation
  14. Inter-Dimensional Travel
  15. Portal creation
  16. Telepathic resistance - Very resistant to telepathy, can even easily resist a telepath and a technopath working in tandem
  17. Omega Beam fired from eyes and chest. Can only be used 10 times
  18. Internal on-board computer operating system that aids in providing strategies, background information on opponents, surroundings, and prevents a lock on from targeting systems
  19. Wireless communication that automatically connect to external communications systems such as satellites, cellular phones, and computers throughout the world and capable of projecting the voice through transmitting sound systems such as cellular phones via electric transmissions from the central nervous system
  20. Sensor array: UV/IR/telescopic/x-ray/1 000 degree sight/radar/night vision/astral energy projection
  21. Superhuman Senses - senses that are on par with Wolverine's
  22. Universal Translator
  23. Healing factor nano-bytes
  24. Energy Blades that emits from both arms are capable of cutting through anything
  25. Precognition
  26. Immunity to precognition
  27. Godly Stamina - highly enhanced musculature generates no fatigue toxins, nor body stress, or even sweat, granting inexhaustible physical stamina, which allows to fight other beings for infinite period of time
Avatar image for deactivated-5a866df503ffc
deactivated-5a866df503ffc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Jean199999 said:

1. Human feelings

that sounds horrible!

I think I would only require one superpower out of becoming a cyborg

1. Complete and total apathy
SoA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 6

#15  Edited By SoA

my skeleton would be a tough durable metal (adamantium, vibranium, etc) my skin would be a synthetic material that can self replicate when damaged , i would have adaptive capabilities that would allow me to adapt to the last attack against me so i could not be damaged the same way twice. my strength would be between 2-5 ton range (i do not need to be a hulk), i can acess speeds of up to 50 mph .i can access all types of information off the internet by interacting with any electronic device and i can fire lasers from my eyes like the weapons the daleks possess .

Dracade102

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: -1

#16  Edited By Dracade102

- Adamantium exoskeleton (similar to Ultron's)

- Vibranium inner skeleton

- Long range frequency sensors (can listen to things on sub-wave radio frequencies)

- Potential / Kinetic energy manipulation

- Anti-Gravity field

- Magnetic force field

- Self repairing nanobots

- Cloaking mechanism

- Short range EMP device

- Self sustaining energy unit

- Back up energy unit

- Long range offensive weaponry + sniper attachment in wrist

- Long range spectrum sensory

- Absolute cold blast

- Internet connection

_Zombie_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By _Zombie_

I'm.. ah.. not allowed to say that on this site.

RetardedMonkey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By RetardedMonkey
  • Concussion/Disintegration/Electromagnetic/Plasma/Stun/Omega beams fired at palms, chest, and eyes
  • Healing factor nano bytes
  • Superhuman Durability - My exoskeleton is made up of 100% True Adamantium and my skin is made up of 100% Vibranium. It can survive easily in a point blank range energy explosions capable of destroying entire planets, can survive supernova blast of an exploding star unharmed, can withstand direct blows from beings with vast superhuman strength, survive in the heart of the Sun with no discomfort, can withstand high caliber bullets with ease. I can also withstand rockets, missiles, torpedoes, high powered lasers, electricity, fire, taking no damage. I can withstand almost unlimited kinetic and thermal impact, as well as all forms of radiation. It also protects my body when entering an intrinsically hostile environment, such as traveling outer space or diving in the deep sea.
  • Indestructible Self sustained Life-Support System & Environmental Protection - completely sealed for operations in vacuum or underwater, providing its own life support, equipped with internal stores and recycling systems for air, food, water, and energy and is shielded against radiation, biological, chemical, corrosive, kinetic, and electrical attacks as well.
  • Telepathic resistance - Very resistant to telepathy, can even easily resist a telepath and a technopath working in tandem
  • Superhuman Strength - can lift and move planets like Earth and Jupiter, can destroy planets, stars, and moons using only bare hands without breaking a sweat, can bend any metals easily
  • Wireless communication that automatically connect to external communications systems such as satellites, cellular phones, and computers throughout the world and capable of projecting the voice through transmitting sound systems such as cellular phones via electric transmissions from the central nervous system
  • Internal on-board computer operating system that aids in providing strategies, background information on opponents, surroundings, and prevents a lock on from targeting systems
  • Teleportation
  • Telepathy/Technopathy
  • Precognition
  • Time Manipulation
  • Inter-Dimensional Travel
  • Superhuman Speed - speed that are on par with Silver Surfer's speed
  • Superhuman Senses - senses that are on par with Wolverine's
  • Superhuman Reflex - can tag people on par with Flash 's and Silver Surfer 's speed and can react like Wesker
  • Energy shield that can protect me from harm. It is also capable of reflecting attacks and staying mobile. At 4% power, the shield is strong enough to withstand a nuclear explosion
  • Sensor array: UV/IR/telescopic/x-ray/1 000 degree sight/radar/night vision/astral energy projection
  • Steyr AUG gauntlet attached at the left forearm fitted with ACOG scope and red dot sight
  • M249 Light Machine Gun gauntlet attached at the right forearm fitted with ACOG scope and red dot sight
  • M2 Browning Machine Gun attached at the left shoulder fitted with red dot sight
  • FGM-148 Javelin attached at the right shoulder
  • Ability to shape shift the hands like turning it to a boxing gloves, chainsaw, and more
  • Force field generation that has a maximum radius of twelve feet. At 10% power, the shield is strong enough to withstand a point blank range energy explosions capable of destroying entire planets.
  • Godly Stamina - highly enhanced musculature generates no fatigue toxins, nor body stress, or even sweat, granting inexhaustible physical stamina, which allows to fight other beings for infinite period of time
Avatar image for marvelvsdcuniverse
MarvelvsDCuniverse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1. Concussion/Disintegration/Electromagnetic/Plasma/Omega beams fired at palms, chest, tip of the fingers, and eyes
  2. Healing factor nano bytes
  3. Superhuman Durability - The exoskeleton and the skin is made up of 50% Vibranium and 50% True Adamantium it can survive easily in a point blank range energy explosions capable of destroying entire planets, can survive supernova blast of an exploding star unharmed, can withstand direct blows from beings with vast superhuman strength, survive in the heart of the Sun with no discomfort, can withstand high caliber bullets with ease. I can also withstand rockets, missiles, torpedoes, high powered lasers, electricity, fire, taking no damage. I can withstand almost unlimited kinetic and thermal impact, as well as all forms of radiation. It also protects my body when entering an intrinsically hostile environment, such as traveling outer space or diving in the deep sea.
  4. Time Manipulation
  5. Telepathic resistance - Very resistant to telepathy, can even easily resist a telepath and a technopath working in tandem
  6. Indestructible Self sustained Life-Support System & Environmental Protection - completely sealed for operations in vacuum or underwater, providing its own life support, equipped with internal stores and recycling systems for air, food, water, and energy and is shielded against radiation, biological, chemical, corrosive, kinetic, and electrical attacks as well.
  7. Inter-Dimensional Travel
  8. Immunity to precognition
  9. Superhuman Strength - can lift and move planets like Earth and Jupiter, can destroy planets, stars, and moons using only bare hands without breaking a sweat, can bend any metals easily
  10. Superhuman Reflex - can tag people on par with Wally West's and Silver Surfer's speed and can react like Deathstroke
  11. Teleportation
  12. Godly Stamina - highly enhanced musculature generates no fatigue toxins, nor body stress, or even sweat, granting inexhaustible physical stamina, which allows to fight other beings for infinite period of time
  13. Superhuman Senses - senses that are on par with Wolverine's
  14. Wireless communication that automatically connect to external communications systems such as satellites, cellular phones, and computers throughout the world and capable of projecting the voice through transmitting sound systems such as cellular phones via electric transmissions from the central nervous system
  15. Internal on-board computer operating system that aids in providing strategies, background information on opponents, surroundings, and prevents a lock on from targeting systems
  16. Sensor array: UV/IR/telescopic/x-ray/1 000 degree sight/radar/night vision/astral energy projection
  17. Heckler & Koch G36 gauntlet attached at the left forearm fitted red dot sight
  18. AA-52 gauntlet attached at the right forearm
  19. FN MAG attached at the left shoulder
  20. APILAS attached at the right shoulder
nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#20  Edited By nefarious

The weapons of the T-X.

Avatar image for comicvineaddict23
ComicVineAddict23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If I'm a cyborg, I only have a bionic arms like Jax from Mortal Kombat and an indestructible self sustained life support. My arsenals and gadgets are:

• Concussion/Disintegration/Plasma/Omega beams fired at palms, tip of the fingers, and eyes
  • Superhuman Durability - The exoskeleton is made up of 100% True Adamantium and the skin is 100% Vibranium, it can survive easily in a point blank range energy explosions capable of destroying entire planets, can survive supernova blast of an exploding star unharmed, can withstand direct blows from beings with vast superhuman strength, survive in the heart of the Sun with no discomfort, can withstand high caliber bullets with ease. I can also withstand rockets, missiles, torpedoes, high powered lasers, electricity, fire, taking no damage. I can withstand almost unlimited kinetic and thermal impact, as well as all forms of radiation. It also protects my body when entering an intrinsically hostile environment, such as traveling outer space or diving in the deep sea.
  • Regenerative Healing Factor that is capable of healing any fatal wounds within 1 second
  • Time Manipulation
  • Indestructible Self sustained Life-Support System & Environmental Protection - completely sealed for operations in vacuum or underwater, providing its own life support, equipped with internal stores and recycling systems for air, food, water, and energy and is shielded against radiation, biological, chemical, corrosive, kinetic, and electrical attacks as well.
  • Teleportation
  • Superhuman Senses - senses that are on par with Wolverine's
  • Superhuman Strength - can lift and move planets like Earth and Jupiter, can destroy planets, stars, and moons using only bare hands without breaking a sweat, can bend any metals easily
  • Flight
  • Superhuman Reflex - can tag people on par with Wally West's and Silver Surfer's speed and can react like Deathstroke
  • Intangibility
  • Ability to shape shift both hands like it can turn into a chainsaw, grenade launcher, land mine launcher and more
  • Time bomb launcher attached at left forearm
  • Sticky bomb launcher attached at right forearm
  • Sensor array: UV/IR/telescopic/x-ray/1 000 degree sight/radar/night vision/astral energy projection
  • Energy shield that can protect the user from harm. It is also capable of reflecting attacks and staying mobile. At 2% power, the shield is strong enough to withstand a nuclear explosion
  • Superhuman Speed - speed that are on par with Quicksilver's
Rampage007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Rampage007
  • Concussion/Disintegration/Plasma/Stun beams fired at palms, tip of the fingers, and eyes
  • Time Manipulation
  • Flight
  • Superhuman Durability -The exoskeleton is made up of 100% True Adamantium and the skin is 100% Vibranium, itcan survive easily in a point blank range energy explosions capable of destroying entire planets, can survive supernova blast of an exploding star unharmed, can withstand direct blows from beings with vast superhuman strength, survive in the heart of the Sun with no discomfort, can withstand high caliber bullets with ease. I can also withstand rockets, missiles, torpedoes, high powered lasers, electricity, fire, taking no damage. I can withstand almost unlimited kinetic and thermal impact, as well as all forms of radiation. It also protects my body when entering an intrinsically hostile environment, such as traveling outer space or diving in the deep sea.
  • Wireless communication that automatically connect to external communications systems such as satellites, cellular phones, and computers throughout the world and capable of projecting the voice through transmitting sound systems such as cellular phones via electric transmissions from the central nervous system.
  • Telepathic resistance - Very resistant to telepathy, can even easily resist a telepath and a technopath working in tandem.
  • Internal on-board computer operating system that aids in providing strategies, background information on opponents, surroundings, and prevents a lock on from targeting systems, can also interface with external computers
  • Precognition
  • Healing factor nano-bytes
  • Invisibility
  • Force field generation that has a maximum radius of twelve feet. At 20% power, the shield is strong enough to withstand a point blank range energy explosions capable of destroying entire planets
  • Teleportation
  • Phasing
  • Ability to shape shift both hands like it can turn into a chainsaw, grenade launcher, and more
  • Superhuman Senses
  • Superhuman Speed that are on par with Barry Allen 's speed
  • Superhuman Reflex: can tag people on par with Flash 's and Silver Surfer 's speed and can react like Wesker
  • Universal translator
  • Size Manipulation
  • Heckler & Koch G36 attached at left forearm
  • Heckler & Koch MG4 attached at right forearm
  • M270 Multiple Rocket Launcher attached both shoulders
AssertingValor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 65

#23  Edited By AssertingValor

A mix of Generator Rex, Blue Beatle, Vision, and Amazo...

Decoy Elite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 4

#24  Edited By Decoy Elite

As a robot I highly recommend eye lasers.

Chaos_Hawk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Chaos_Hawk
  1. Concussion/Disintegration//Plasma/Stun/Electromagnetic beams fired at the palms, chest, and eyes
  3. Superhuman Durability - The exoskeleton and the skin is made up of 50% Vibranium and 50% True Adamantium it can survive easily in a point blank range energy explosions capable of destroying entire planets, can survive supernova blast of an exploding star unharmed, can withstand direct blows from beings with vast superhuman strength, survive in the heart of the Sun with no discomfort, can withstand high caliber bullets with ease. I can also withstand rockets, missiles, torpedoes, high powered lasers, electricity, fire, taking no damage. I can withstand almost unlimited kinetic and thermal impact, as well as all forms of radiation. It also protects my body when entering an intrinsically hostile environment, such as traveling outer space or diving in the deep sea.
  4. Rocket launcher attached at the left forearm
  5. SA80 assault rifle gauntlet fitted with ACOG scope and red dot sight attached at the right forearm
  6. Shoulder mounted L16 81mm mortar attached at the left shoulder
  7. Shoulder mounted FN Minimi fitted with red dot sight attached at the right shoulder
  8. Superhuman Strength - can lift and move planets like Earth and Jupiter, can destroy planets, stars, and moons using only bare hands without breaking a sweat, can bend any metals easily
  9. Self sustained Life-Support System & Environmental Protection - completely sealed for operations in vacuum or underwater, providing its own life support, equipped with internal stores and recycling systems for air, food, water, and energy and is shielded against radiation, biological, chemical, corrosive, kinetic, and electrical attacks as well
  10. Telepathic resistance - Very resistant to telepathy, can even easily resist a telepath and a technopath working in tandem
  11. Wireless communication that automatically connect to external communications systems such as satellites, cellular phones, and computers throughout the world and capable of projecting the voice through transmitting sound systems such as cellular phones via electric transmissions from the central nervous system
  12. Internal on-board computer operating system that aids in providing strategies, background information on opponents, surroundings, and prevents a lock on from targeting systems
  14. Superhuman Reflex - can tag people on par with Flash 's and Silver Surfer 's speed and can react like Wesker
  15. Omega Beam fired from eyes. Can only be used five times, after recharging it can be used again
  16. Sensor array: UV/IR/telescopic/x-ray/1 000 degree sight/radar/night vision/astral energy projection
  17. Teleportation
  18. Time Manipulation
  19. Inter-Dimensional Travel
  20. Flight
  21. Shape shifting
  22. Superhuman Speed - speed that are on par with Barry Allen 's speed
  23. Energy shield that can protect me from harm. It is also capable of reflecting attacks and staying mobile. At 4% power, the shield is strong enough to withstand a nuclear explosion
  24. Precognition
  25. Immunity to precognition
  26. Godly Stamina - highly enhanced musculature generates no fatigue toxins, nor body stress, or even sweat, granting inexhaustible physical stamina, which allows to fight other beings for infinite period of time
PrinceIMC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By PrinceIMC

I'd be a wifi hotspot and hack everyone's device who uses me to connect to the internet. Get all their personal information and credit card numbers, that's all I'd really need.

TheRealDeal153

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By TheRealDeal153

@Chaos_Hawk said:

1. Concussion/Disintegration//Plasma/Stun/Electromagnetic beams fired at the palms, chest, and eyes
  4. Rocket launcher attached at the left forearm
  5. SA80 assault rifle gauntlet fitted with ACOG scope and red dot sight attached at the right forearm
  6. Shoulder mounted L16 81mm mortar attached at the left shoulder
  7. Shoulder mounted FN Minimi fitted with red dot sight attached at the right shoulder
  8. Superhuman Strength - can lift and move planets like Earth and Jupiter, can destroy planets, stars, and moons using only bare hands without breaking a sweat, can bend any metals easily
  9. Self sustained Life-Support System & Environmental Protection - completely sealed for operations in vacuum or underwater, providing its own life support, equipped with internal stores and recycling systems for air, food, water, and energy and is shielded against radiation, biological, chemical, corrosive, kinetic, and electrical attacks as well
  10. Telepathic resistance - Very resistant to telepathy, can even easily resist a telepath and a technopath working in tandem
  11. Wireless communication that automatically connect to external communications systems such as satellites, cellular phones, and computers throughout the world and capable of projecting the voice through transmitting sound systems such as cellular phones via electric transmissions from the central nervous system
  12. Internal on-board computer operating system that aids in providing strategies, background information on opponents, surroundings, and prevents a lock on from targeting systems
  14. Superhuman Reflex - can tag people on par with Flash 's and Silver Surfer 's speed and can react like Wesker
  15. Omega Beam fired from eyes. Can only be used five times, after recharging it can be used again
  17. Teleportation
  18. Time Manipulation
  19. Inter-Dimensional Travel
  20. Flight
  21. Shape shifting
  22. Superhuman Speed - speed that are on par with Barry Allen 's speed
  23. Energy shield that can protect me from harm. It is also capable of reflecting attacks and staying mobile. At 4% power, the shield is strong enough to withstand a nuclear explosion
  24. Precognition
  25. Immunity to precognition
  26. Godly Stamina - highly enhanced musculature generates no fatigue toxins, nor body stress, or even sweat, granting inexhaustible physical stamina, which allows to fight other beings for infinite period of time

Going with thisss.

Avatar image for guardiandevil83
Guardiandevil83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Guardiandevil83

Im simple.

My eyes would be removed and replaced with cybernetic replacements capable of sight on multiple spectrums, including Uv, infra-red, ect.

U would have my arms and legs replaced with adamantium prostethics making them indestructable, of course a form of hydraulics would be utilized to give me enhanced strengh and speed. I would wear in exo-skeleton again to a surfers wetsuit which would be 60% vibranium, and 30% titanium, as my arms and legs are already adamantium.

I would were a battle helmut which is composed of adamantium and would resemble Boba or Jango fetts mandalorion battle helmut. My neck and spine would be laced with adamantium as well just in case I run afoul of not so gentle superpowered opposition, such as Spider-man (Otto) Loki, or Rhino.

Advanced targeting system with a sight of over two hundred yards.

Energy based rifles attached to my right arm, the muzzle mounted on my fist. My left arm would carry an energy dagger, both weapons based loosely on Tony Starks repulser technology.

Broadband and Bluetooth tech, allowing me communication with Shield if need be, and the ability to access the internet from anywhere on Earth regardless the signal.

My suit can withstand blows from opponents in the 75 ton range without sustaining serious damage. I am always connected to Shields databases giving me informstion on anyone fortunate enough to be condidered observing by the Intelligence agency. In short. I know what they know. I can also access information on any topic ranging from basic firearm usage, to martial arts and culinary info. I would also (due to mask) breath in deep space and ocean depths for a month before my oxygen reserves need replenishing.

judasnixon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#29  Edited By judasnixon

A beer tap...........