The world wold mess up for a while.

Avatar image for cezar_thescribe
Cezar_TheScribe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

A mass world wide war, resulting in the end of the world.

So, you better hope America sticks around. ;)

Mutant God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#53  Edited By Mutant God

Meh, I don't really care for that band

BiteMe-Fanboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It would be a better world for sure.

You really think so?

willpayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Worldwide economic collapse and instability in places like the Middle East. I'd expect a high probability of war in many places. Japan and South Korea would be in serious danger of invasion from China/North Korea. Not sure what Russia would do, but given the economic collapse and their totalitarian regime I'd expect militarization and them invading someone. Things in S. America would also go really badly and I'd expect revolutions and wars throughout S.America and Central America. Also, possibly millions would die once the world economies collapse, and millions more from the wars.

Cezar_TheScribe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dwightspitz said:

You really think so?

Not at all. The world would be worse. For the short time it had left.

Mercules

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By Mercules
bigcimmerian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By bigcimmerian

The world would be much better place to live and more peaceful.

Cezar_TheScribe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The world would be much better place to live and more peaceful.

Wrong.

CharlieJade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Middle East would get worse it may implode with wars everywhere,

Africa would maybe get a lot worse

but I believe South America might actually become a better place without the US, the United States CIA are the worst to happen in South America. It is the dumbest most retarded agency ever and they have behaved like a bunch of dumbass gangster thugs in South America, destroying businesses, kidnapping people, assassinating presidents. They got involved in drug running to pay for their 1st Iran-Iraq war....that's when both Carter and Regan refused to destroy the extremist Iranian terrorists after these terrorists destroyed the US embassy and kidnapped many American citizens...communism or Russians were the big spooky enemy back then not Islamic terrorists, so instead of putting US boots on the ground to kill these terrorist guys, the US had a policy of hiring other gangsters to take out the Iranians and got into this whole bullshit assassination drug running business, the CIA started dumb programs involving brainwashing LSD and mindcontrol, it was pathetic. The extremist Iranians saw the whole thing as American weakness and were only laughing at how stupid America looked. The CIA used drug money from South America to fund their whole james bond dreamy bullshit fantasy in Iran and Iraq.

The CIA is a pretty crap spy agency, they did nothing to prevent Boston, nothing to prevent Oklahoma, nothing to prevent 911, but they are pretty good at drug smuggling though. Ever wonder why the heroine production has increased 400% in Asscrackistan when the US is supposed to be winning the war against the Taliban? It's maybe because the CIA is too busy making profits from their crack cocaine business....seriously the US is paying the Taliban not to grow this drug shit but they grow it anyways and a few days later its on the streets in US cities. The US central intelligence agency have acted like a bunch of al capone gangsta morons in South America, their war on drugs is just BS, a drug runner Felix Rodriguez on the payroll, failed assassination attempts against South American leaders, a drug depot and murders in El Salvador, a big drug party in Guatemala city, .a CIA plane crashing with 4 tons of coke and hookers on board, they got friendly with some really nasty fuckers in Honduras and Chile these were really old ex- nazis that fled Europe after world war 2, they build a new fascist village in South America and the next thing the CIA is hanging out with these freaks ...that's why you find crazy tinfoil heads like Hugo Chavez are supported in South America and that's why leftist South American's think of the US as 'Imperialist', its all a reaction to the dumb CIA. Half of the shit US Army and USMC are cleaning up around the world the past 30 years, its because the CIA were probably there acting like a bunch of crack heads and shitting all over someone else's back yard. If in the near future you hear about one of your USMC friends been sent of to some random part of South America or somewhere to dodge bullets, you can thank the Central Intelligence Agency crackheads for all the shit they caused. The United States foreign policy in South America leaves a hell of a lot to be desired.

Roddy010

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#61  Edited By Roddy010

Well, since I'd disappear with it, I won't really care.

^This

ARMIV2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I guess I'd suddenly be floating in the Pacific Ocean then.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No NBA? No drama flicks? No more cool movies? I'd kill myself.

thespideyguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1. Kim Jong Un gets his way
  2. No more good comics
  3. I'd rescue weak swimmers and lawyers
  4. Grab my gun
  5. Swim to Mexico
Teerack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 64

South Korea would get eaten alive.

Avatar image for spawncrowshadow
SpawnCrowshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By SpawnCrowshadow

The rest of the world would have to find somebody new to blame for their failures.

PartialSanity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@king_saturn: I thought he meant both continents when I read the title. I forget that a lot of people in the states seem to not know that "America" is not a country.

Anyway. I don't know, it's probably for the better, plus, that'd make for a neat Doctor Who episode.

inferiorego

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 324

User Lists: 12

#70 inferiorego  Staff

No more American Idol. Good luck without it, Earth!

INLIFE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Well, since I'd disappear with it, I won't really care.

This.

Avatar image for vercingetorixthegreat
VercingetorixTheGreat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Think collapse of the Roman Empire. A 2nd Dark Age that is dominated by Chinese and Russian Expansion. Taiwan, South Korea, and Israel would probably be invaded within a week and there is no way that South Korea or Taiwan could hold back China (South Korea easily beats North Korea though).

Everyone likes to demonize the US but the US is a very important entity on the world stage and if we suddenly disappeared the world economy would pretty much disappear as well.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#73 god_spawn  Moderator

Europe still has the Voice UK.

inferiorego

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 324

User Lists: 12

#74 inferiorego  Staff

@inferiorego said:

Europe still has the Voice UK.

but how will you know who America loves?!

ImmortalOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

You know something that's worse than Americans? People like you with nationalist superiority complexes.

SideburnGuru

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#77  Edited By SideburnGuru

@dwightspitz said:

You know something that's worse than Americans? People like you with nationalist superiority complexes.

I lol'd.

Well, I'm guessing everything that was on America just floats if America's ground disappears. I'll try to hold onto my house as it slowly sinks, or grab onto some piece of wood and hope I can jab the incoming sharks with it.

I'd paddle my way to Canada.

Nova`Prime`

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

There is a good documentary about this sort of subject, it just talks about the US leaving its empire building ways and return to being the nation it was before WW1. Its called The World Without US. Its on netflix.

Nova`Prime`

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@king_saturn: I thought he meant both continents when I read the title. I forget that a lot of people in the states seem to not know that "America" is not a country.

You're right America is not a country, but no other country in the western hemisphere refers to themselves as Americans, or is referred to as America.

nerdork

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By nerdork

Then there would be an awkwardly enormous gap between the Atlantic and Pacific oceans.

lykopis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nerdork said:

Then there would be an awkwardly enormous gap between the Atlantic and Pacific oceans.

HELLO!! CANADA, MEXICO AND SOUTH AMERICA OVER HERE! (sheesh)

O_O

Well, the immediate silver lining is that guns wouldn't cross the border into my country and the immediate downside would be no south-of-the-border shopping. Then, I would be devastated at the loss of many people I care for so Canada would go into a state of mourning. Then we would be immediately attacked by either China or Russia since our Big Brother is no longer around to stick up for us and then the Middle East would get involved and start making their move, keeping Britain and Europe busy with defending their borders and unable to help us Canucks.

We would be free of crap television but that would be a moot consideration since we would become a communist country. Our population would be forced to accommodate China's and we'll head even more north and finally have our huge country actually lived in instead of squished as much as possible to the south.

Australia would let loose on Indonesia and other countries in the Southeast basin and quickly draw up treaties with surrounding, more powerful countries like Japan and create a new Oceania to try and offset China. North Korea would simply cease to exist because Russia will simply swallow them whole (taking advantage of all the upheaval).

So Africa would become an Arab super continent, bleeding over into the "-stan" countries, China will have two large land masses to declare its own by its owning of Canada, Australia will swallow up southeast Asia (along with New Zealand and the Polynesian Islands) and Russia will quickly realize it needs to jump on board if it wants to be not part of China.

So there you have it --- there would be Europe/Britain, a new Arab state (of course Israel will be overrun and there will be extreme fallout from nuclear bombs set off), a new China (avec Canada) and then Oceania -- the new powerhouse which will keep China in check. This will leave the new Arab state -- Emirate of something or other, to gather more and more power on the backs of human beings until it's too late for the rest of the world to do anything about it and whammo -- Allah will be praised. Or else.

Danvader64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

I wouldn't even notice.