What do you guys think of this Star Wars YouTuber?

Avatar image for echostarlord117
echostarlord117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

The Stupendous Wave

Most Star Wars Viners dislike Star Wars YouTubers. I'm curious what your opinion is on him.

Avatar image for echostarlord117
echostarlord117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

I've noticed his videos, but I haven't checked them out. I'll look at this one later.

BB_Ryder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

What's to dislike ? If It was a VS channel I'd get it, even though I find it silly to get so worked up on them. But this guy is just what ifs and explaining things to casual viewers

sXe619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He's very knowledgeable and good at explaining things. Though I don't necessarily agree with all of his rankings, I do still like him.

ZzScoperz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He once ranked Jaina above Anakin as one of the most powerful Skywalkers, so he's hit or miss at times

Avatar image for deactivated-5ca9389143922
deactivated-5ca9389143922

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Most of his videos seem to be of him saying the same thing in different ways for 5 minutes straight.

StellatedColt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Most of his videos seem to be of him saying the same thing in different ways for 5 minutes straight.

Agreed. Though I feel like most Star Wars channels are like that. Very repetitive...

Avatar image for deactivated-5e5b16d537c03
deactivated-5e5b16d537c03

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Is this guy the dude who talked about the various Lightsaber gems and blade colors?

Chronicplane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

I like him, though as others have said his videos can get very stale and repetitive. Haven't checked out his new series as of yet.

Aka_aka_aka_ak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Aka_aka_aka_ak

I like him as a news source but not for entertainment. He has the most paradoxical voice, boring yet hilarious.

@iron_tiger Most Star Wars YouTubers have done that at some point, TSW has probably made a dozen different videos on lightsaber colours.

Cronos753

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The only Star Wars youtuber I actually like is The Lore Master, since he gives interesting and detailed explanations about Star Wars history from both the Legends and Disney continuities, and doesn't show bias against either canon.

HeroUp2112

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It's not a BIG deal but this guy's voice and the strange way he enunciates everything just annoys me. I've watched a few things by him and even if WHAT he's saying interests me HOW he's saying it makes me want to turn it off. I'm sure he's doing the best job he can...and for free...so I don't hold it against the guy, but how I feel about it is how I feel.